Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the flight?" I asked.

"Long," she replied, some of the friendliness disappearing from her face now that the greetings were complete. But she was still as cordial as normal to me as we made our way over to baggage to wait for their luggage. We always got along well, our relationship friendly and polite. I never felt especially close to her, but hearing some stories from my buddies, I could be a lot worse off compared to the mothers-in-law they had. But Kelly and I always got along fine, even if we weren't particularly buddy-buddy. It seemed like I met her standards for marriage to her daughter, so she didn't especially meddle with things, letting us young newlyweds fly. I trusted her, and she trusted me, which made the fantasies I'd been having about her feel like deeper of a betrayal.

But she did always seem to light up around Amanda. Around her daughter, her gorgeous face would really be full of life, and her eyes would glow with pride. Being around Amanda, and maybe getting a few drinks in her as well, Kelly could really loosen up and be fun to be around. But admittedly, those occasions were rare, and as I spent more time with her during my courtship of Amanda, I began to appreciate those lighter moments.

As Bob went to search another part of the baggage carousel, Amanda and Kelly began talking, and I simply stood off to the side, watching them converse. Looking at her again, I could now really see the resemblance between her and Katie. While they weren't look-alikes, there was definitely enough shared features between the two that the resemblance was pretty clear. It sounds cliché, but they'd certainly been mistaken for sisters at some point, certainly more than Katie and her actual sister did. If you divided it up in percentages, Katie was about 70% Kelly. Similar hair. Similar eyes. Similar smiles... similar sneers. They even had similar mannerisms, their matching gait a sexy saunter. But it was their bodies that really drove the point home.

Amanda had gotten none of her mother's best assets, her body skinny and petite. But Katie had inherited all of her mother's luscious curves. The same long, taut legs. The same juicy, firm, round ass. While Amanda had probably inherited her mother's cleverness and wit, Katie had inherited her mother's giant, mouthwatering breasts, and you can probably guess which I preferred at this point. Compared to her mother, Katie had the advantage of her younger age, her body, at least prior to her pregnancy, was that of a gym-rat, taut and tight in all the right places, and firm and perky where it counted. But Kelly had the advantage of experience. Having two children had added more depth and size to her already generous curves, giving her even larger breasts and a fuller, rounder ass than Katie's. And with the same devotion to fitness that Katie had, her body was nearly as trim and fit as her 28-year-old daughter's.

Knowing every inch of Katie's body like I now did allowed me the ability to imagine what Kelly's naked form looked like, which is probably why that image was so crystal-clear in my fantasies. But I knew this was just an approximation... the real thing would be even better. It always was.

But it didn't matter. No matter how potent the fantasies were, they couldn't happen. Despite my many misdeeds, I'd struck a balance, and I couldn't afford to have anything upset that. And on top of that, this was my wife's mother! I mean, sure, I'd had sex with my wife's older sister, and best friend, but this seemed like damn near the ultimate betrayal I could think of. Her mom. Her own mom. That was a new depth of sin I couldn't dare sample. It couldn't happen, and I couldn't imagine someone like Kelly, someone as intimidating as she, someone who loved her youngest daughter as much as she did, to allow room for any funny business.

So, I did my best to contain these fantasies. I couldn't afford to let things slip, cause if Kelly caught on, she might come for my head. It might be the end of my marriage and the whole insane arrangement I'd found myself in. I had to be on my best behavior, to endure this long-weekend holiday in close proximity with the woman who'd been haunting my fantasies. I had to be on my best behavior. I had to not let her catch on to anything.

And as we walked out of the terminal, ready to head home, the girls walking ahead of me, I resolved to myself to stop staring at her perfect ass, but at the moment, it was coming at a great struggle. The round juicy cheeks looked amazing contained in her tight jeans, full and firm, and she had that same damn saunter as Katie, her ass shaking side-to-side in a way that always made my mouth water. It was damn near impossible not to look. I'd have to spend the next few days in proximity to that ass... those tits. That gorgeous face.

I was in trouble.

************

If Kelly was catching on to my lewd thoughts of her, she gave no sign of it during the first day of her stay. She regarded me the same as ever, with a cordial, guarded friendliness. Not overly warm, but still perfectly kind. Most of her attention was given to Amanda, per usual, and with my current state, that was probably for the best. I talked to Bob, mostly about sports, and he was happy to talk about his work or his recent vacation or... just about anything really. I was happy for the distraction, but even with it, my eyes would seem to end up on Kelly as she and Amanda busied themselves in the other room.

But beyond the initial rush of excitement at being in Kelly's proximity again and being able to look upon her and her juicy body with new eyes, the guilt started to hit me, a feeling I had become used to at this point.

I'd never wanted to do anything with any of these women who I'd ended up with. I'd never sought out any of these encounters. Both Katie and Michelle had sought me out, as both independently realized not so far apart that seducing and fucking me satisfied all of their nastiest fantasies. And with Aisha, she'd been the one that had expressed interest first, and in my lustful fervor months later, I'd been drawn to her, till our eventual copulation was all but assured. Each time, I'd attempted to resist them, I really had, I'd done damn near all I could to reject their advances. It was getting more and more difficult for me to resist temptation as time went on, to the point where it affected me physically. I'd been driven almost insane while trying to resist Aisha, while trying to detox myself from my sinful behavior, and the lustful fever I'd been racked with was something I never wanted to endure again. I just couldn't go through all that again.

I'd felt guilt the whole way through, after having sex with my wife's sister, after fucking her best friend, and it was only after I fucked Aisha that I found some balance. And it was when I was with them, that I was indulging in my sinful needs, that that guilt would be tamped down. That being said, when I was away from them, and I was around Amanda, the woman I loved and vowed never to betray, that guilt would rise up again. It would also rise up when I found myself lusting for yet another woman. In the state I'd been in lately, with my eyes opened up to all the temptation that was around me, guilt was almost a constant companion these days.

But Kelly... this was another level. Doing anything with her would be the ultimate betrayal. Sure, I'd fucked Katie, but siblings often don't get along. You don't expect your mother to betray you. I can't imagine how crushed Amanda would be if she were to ever witness such a betrayal. I could barely imagine betraying my wife so deeply, and the fantasies I'd been having lately weren't helping. If I were to do it, if I went through with it... there'd be no coming back from that. Any balance I'd found, any shred of a good person I'd clung to... it'd be gone if I did something so fucked up. I couldn't imagine the person I'd be in the wake of such a betrayal.

But that didn't stop the fantasies. In fact, it almost empowered them, as strange as it sounded, as if my desires were trying to break the shackles that were holding me back. Having these fantasies swimming through my mind made my cock as hard as iron. My penis reveled in the betrayal, in the filth of such an act. Upon thoughts of Kelly and sex, a bolt of lust would fire off inside me, energizing me, filling me with such a concentrated lust that I could barely handle it. It... God, this sounds bad... it would fill me with such lust that it actually discouraged me from having sex with my wife. Sex with her was usually slow-paced and intimate, not the fun, lusty, nasty encounters I'd share with the others. These fantasies of her mother used to crop up during sex with Amanda, and they would get me extra excited, giving some much needed fuel to the waning fire that was sex with my wife. But eventually, they got me almost too excited, far more than what the sex with Amanda warranted. These fantasies of Kelly would cause me to fuck Amanda almost like I would Katie, Michelle, or Aisha. The type of sex that Amanda never incited in me... closer to the type of sex only a slut like those other women could handle. Sure, it wasn't anywhere close to what I did with those three... I'm sure they would find it rather tame, but for Amanda, this was a lot more than she usually got. Sure, she would always have a good time, and she would always cum, but I feared that in those intimate moments, she would look in my eyes and see my mind was elsewhere. That I wasn't thinking of her, but another woman. And not just any woman, but her mother.

So, I realized I only had one option. To protect my fantasies from exposure, to protect my wife from seeing my internal betrayal, when these fantasies would crop up in my times with Amanda, I would take care of business myself, cumming in bucketloads in private to thoughts of my wife's mom. With the edge taken off, my mind would be more present during sex with my wife, as the lust in my system would be near gone. This seemed like the best solution for me. Sure, it would make enduring sex with my painfully naïve wife a bit more of a chore, but it was for the best. I tried not to think of the implications of this decision.

I tried not to think about the fact that Amanda would be cumming far less during sex than she would when I was energized by the lusty fantasies of other women. That the woman I was supposed to love and value more than anyone would be getting less pleasure going forwards because of a choice I was making. I tried not to register the fact that the mere fantasy of her mother was far more attractive an option than sex with Amanda, that her mother had proven herself superior without laying a finger on me. I tried not to think about the idea that these fantasies were stealing my sexual energy that I used to save up for my wife, meaning Amanda was getting laid far less than ever before as I was cumming more than ever. But it seemed like it was for the best. If I didn't, it would get worse for me. If I didn't slow down, things would escalate to the point where I'd be calling out her mother's name during sex, and I couldn't have that. Neither of us wanted that.

Like I said, Kelly didn't seem to catch on how much she was top of mind for me. If she knew how much her naked body was living in my fantasies, she gave no sign of it. But maybe she didn't know to look, cause I doubt I was being subtle about it. When she bent over to grab something out of a cupboard, my eyes were glued to her ass, the firm, fleshy cheeks pressing outwards, molded against the denim, the position emphasizing her ass's immaculate shape as well as emphasizing the perfect cleft in between. This alone made me hard as a brick.

One time a little later, as she moved past me through a narrow doorway, her massive, round, weighty breasts brushed against me, ever so slightly. That alone made my cock throb in my pants, all those fantasies immediately rising right back to the surface.

Even when watching her talking, her smooth, sneering limps at work, all I could imagine were those slim lips sliding down the length of my cock, her cold, icy eyes filled with heat as she looked up at me.

She did nothing untoward. Nothing to highlight any dark intentions or desires. Part of me wondered if there had been some past behavior of hers towards me that maybe incited these fantasies, that part of her wanted something from me, and this was something I could only realize after doing all the bad things I had. But nope. Nothing. No sign of any hidden desire within her towards me.

That almost made it worse. It felt like a perversion, me taking her mere existence and twisting it to suit my wicked needs. She was here trying to have a nice familial holiday, and my sick my mind was so twisted with lust that even her presence alone was enough to incite the wickedest of fantasies in me.

On top of that... she was my mother-in-law! A woman that was not only my wife's mother, but an older woman. A woman I should have respect for, given both things. My parents always told me to respect my elders, so using them as the fodder for fantasies felt like an added betrayal. I was supposed to show her respect and glean knowledge from her years of experience, not use fantasies of her juicy body as the catalyst to send cum rocketing out of my cock. I should show her more respect than that.

I tried. I really did. I tried to keep things on the level as much as I could. I tried to keep my distance. I tried to be a good son-in-law and husband.

I jacked off three times that day to thoughts of Kelly.

If I kept up at this rate, she would catch on. She was not a stupid woman. I was in deep right now in my lust for her. My only hope was that the house would be so full and busy the next day that there would simply be not enough time for any awkward moments. I hoped that we both would be so busy where I wouldn't keep getting lost in fantasies, and she wouldn't catch on to my most illicit thoughts.

I hoped.

**************

The table was set. Everything was in place. All the parts of the meal were in their own dish, filling up the large table. Everyone was in their seat, looking at the centerpiece as it was revealed.

But it was no turkey.

In the middle of the table was me and Kelly, and we were fucking. There was no bird, but there was stuffing.

"Yes! YES!" she moaned out on all fours, her massive bare tits swaying in the air, grazing the tablecloth.

"Fuck! This is even better than I imagined!" I groaned, my hands on her hips as I drove my cock into her from behind, her perfect ass bared for me as it collided with my torso roughly.

"You like that? You like that fucking cunt!" Kelly screamed out, looking back at me, her icy gaze now blazing with heat.

"Yes! YES! It's amazing! It's the best I've ever had!" I groaned out as I fucked her doggy style. Her pussy was tight beyond belief, and it was driving me crazy with lust. I couldn't help myself, leaning forwards to slide my hands around her, palming her massive swaying tits in my bare hands, squeezing at them greedily.

All around us, people were carrying on as if nothing was amiss. Bob was talking to his brother and his wife, not noticing his wife's actions carrying on right in front of him. Amanda was looking right at us, but it was as if she was blind. She didn't register what I was doing right in front of her at all. She didn't seem to see her husband fucking her mother like a slut, his body twisted and flexed in lustful excitement. She didn't seem to see her own mother's juicy naked body exposed to her. She didn't see her mother's massive, heavy tits bouncing and jiggling as I drilled her, their size far dwarfing her own. But she wasn't passively smiling. It was as if she could sense something was off, but she was ignoring it, either through naïve love-blindness, or possibly just because she was so kind and sweet that such a display of sin was so foreign to her that it was beyond her understanding. But she carried on as if all was well, not letting herself see the obvious signs in front of her.

Only Katie seemed to see the wicked display carrying out in front of her. Only her trained eye seemed to notice such sin. She could see her main man, the man she was carrying out her affair with, having sex with her mother. Needless to say, judging by her disgusted expression, Katie did not seem to be happy.

"Fuck me! Fuck my nasty cunt!" Kelly screamed out, heaving her ass back at her son-in-law's driving form.

"Ugh! God!" I groaned, my body shuddering with pleasure.

"You've been dying for that pussy, haven't you?" she groaned.

"Yes! Fuck!" I groaned, still squeezing her magnificent breasts.

"I bet you've been dreaming of this for so long!" she sighed.

"YES!" I groaned, my cock throbbing inside her perfectly tight pussy.

"I've been dancing around your mind for so long you've already begun to love me more than your wife even before we fucked!" Kelly spat out. I wanted to deny it. I really did. But I couldn't.

"YES!" I groaned, pushing myself back up, giving me added leverage to fuck her even harder. "Yes! I love you! I love you so much more than Amanda!" I admitted. I couldn't deny it anymore. It was the truth.

"Hahaha! Fuck! I love it!" Kelly groaned. "I love knowing you love your own mother-in-law more than your wife! UGH! Fuck! You'd choose me over her every time! UGHHH! Yes! You'd choose my pussy to fuck! Yes! You'd choose my tits to suck on! OH! You'd choose my hot ass to push your cock into! Yes!"

"Fuck! I would! I would!" I admitted, lost in pleasure.

"Then prove it!" she spat out, looking back at me. "If you like me so much, you should never fuck your wife again! I don't want you to lay one finger on my brainless daughter again! I want you to give it all to me! Save none for her... give it all to your wife's mother instead! Your time... fuck! Your money... yes! Your cock... ugh! Fuck! FUCK! Yes!"

"Yes! Yes! I'll give you everything!" I groaned, willing to do whatever she wanted of me.

"Fuck! Yes! I want you to prove it even more! I want to believe it!" she moaned out. "I want you to cum inside me! Haha! Yes! I want you to fucking knock me up! I want you to do it right in front of her! I want you to do it right in front of your wife! My daughter! I want her to see her handsome, loving husband knocking up her mother right in front of her! I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum with my brainless fucking daughter watching! Do it! Please!" she seethed in lust.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, her words sending a lightning bolt of excitement through me. I began fucking Kelly even harder. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! I'm gonna do it! Holy shit! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Yes!" Kelly begged. I could feel my balls churning. I was getting very close.

My hips were a blur as I fucked her harder and harder, my cock ready to explode. As I approached my climax, as I got closer and closer, I looked up at Amanda, looking at her pretty, passive face. And in a split second, right as I felt my cock ready to fire, her expressionless face changed. For a mere moment, her face could see what was right in front of her, what me and her mother were doing together. I could see her red eyes, the tears, the devastation. I could see my true betrayal etched across her pretty face. I could see the price of all my bliss. And then my cock exploded, the cum vaulting from my balls, traveling along my length, then firing off inside...

My eyes opened.

I was lying in bed, panting for breath. It took me a moment to register where I was at.

A dream. It was all a dream. I was here in bed, sleeping on my side, facing my wife's sleeping form. I lifted up my sheet to look at my current state. My cock was protruding very prominently under my thin pajama pants. I didn't cum in my sleep, but in the state I was in, I knew it wouldn't take much for me to explode. In the position I was in, the head was within inches of my wife's behind, and if she felt it, she might take it as a sign that I was in the mood for some morning hanky-panky, as she would put it. She would assume I was having sexy dreams about her. She would think I was the good loving husband who still enjoyed sex with his wife and still saw her as a sexually viable option.