Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely lasted a few hours.

Amanda was working late, so I thought I could give her a nice night when she got home. Dinner, flowers, romantic candles, and, uh... and even sex. Luckily, Kelly's teasing had kept me throbbing all day, so I'd have no problem giving it to my wife tonight. Give her a nice, loving night, and make up for some of my wicked transgressions. Yeah, that sounded good. As I left from work for the day, I felt a renewed hope that I could get over my near constant obsession with Kelly. I had a plan, and I had to prepare for my romantic night.

First, the flowers.

In the state I was in, I knew I should avoid the flower shop that Miriam owned, the older lady who seemed to have developed a thing for me during my occasional visits whenever I bought my wife flowers. But her shop was the best place in town, and it was also Amanda's favorite flower place. So, to give her such a good night, I almost had to go there... right?

"Hi there!" Miriam called out to me from the far side of the store as she was walking, giving me a warm wave as I entered her store. "I'll be right there with you." She didn't interrupt her journey as she stepped into the backroom, leaving me to scan the flowers for a few minutes. I ignored the vibrating in my pocket that was no doubt a text from Kelly and focused on the task at hand, trying to figure out which bouquet Amanda would like best. Finally, after a minute or two, Miriam reappeared.

"It's been awhile since I've seen ya!" she greeted me with a smile. It had been a few months, but clearly, she hadn't forgotten me. Miriam was an older woman, super friendly and nice. She was probably a few years older than Kelly, and admittedly, Kelly was way more aggressively hot and gorgeous than Miriam was. But despite her greying hair, her thick frame, and a face that wasn't classically beautiful, she held a certain indefinable appeal to me, making her way into my fantasies.

I'm sure the fact that she had absolutely GIGANTIC tits didn't hurt either...

As the hippy-ish older woman approached, I checked out her outfit. She was usually dressed in cool, airy clothes, like sundresses, since the flower shop and the adjoining greenhouse were usually quite warm. But it was December, and it was cooler outside, so while she was still wearing one of her sundresses, a cream-colored one, she also was wearing a comfy pair of black leggings beneath them. But one thing became apparent to me almost immediately upon her reappearance.

She had very clearly taken off her bra.

Now, I don't doubt that a woman like her often worked sans a bra. Heck, I'm pretty sure I'd seen her working without a bra before. But when I'd first stepped in, my... okay, I admit, my eyes had gone straight to her big round breasts. And with my experience, I knew they weren't bouncing like tits that size would if she was braless. So, that could only mean that she had seen me enter, gone to the back room, slipped off her bra, and come back out to greet me. If I had any doubts about her level of desire for me, they were well and truly answered.

"How can I help ya?" she asked with a happy smile and slightly jutting out her chest. Doing my best to ignore the indents caused by her very, very hard nipples beneath her thin cotton dress, I answered.

"Just wanted to pick a nice bouquet for my wife," I replied.

"Of course, of course, the usual," she replied. "Your wife's a lucky girl to have a husband that cares so much!" she said with a twinkle in her eye, and damn, it just felt like she could see right through me, as if she knew exactly why my guilty conscience compelled me to get so many flowers for my wife. "So... we have some good stuff right here," she said, gesturing at some bouquets to her side. "Or... I can show some stuff in the back I only show to... special customers..." she said, smiling warmly, letting that offer hang in the air.

I looked into her twinkling eyes and could see very clearly what she wanted me to say. I tried to glance away, only for my disobedient eyes to travel across her hard, prominent, suckable nipples through her dress. I had to shake my head clear. Knowing that if I agreed to go the back with her, those nipples would end up stuffed in my mouth, I reluctantly decided to purchase a nice-looking bouquet from up front, ignoring her offer.

"Well..." Miriam began as she rang me up, taking a pen and a card and jotting something down in pink ink. "If you ever change your mind, or if you want me to put together an advance order, or if you want to check out the... exclusive merchandise... or if you just want to talk about anything at all... call me. I mean it." This card again had her name and number, but this one had 'XOXO', her intentions barely beneath the surface at this point. Once outside in the cool air, I shook my head clear of this whole thing as I approached my car, tossing the flowers in the backseat and pocketing the card.

The main danger in coming to this flower shop, other than the temptations that Miriam offered, was that it took me right by the club Aisha worked at, 'Skin'. With how busy things were, and with Aisha having the most difficult schedule to work around, she'd been the one to lose out most on quality time with me, which no doubt pissed her off. So... I couldn't exactly afford to be seen by her near her club after I'd told her I didn't have time for her. And also... I was a regular here, so there were plenty of strippers other than AIsha who would recognize me too, so I really had to keep my head down as I passed by the club.

Unfortunately, traffic was not on my side.

Stuck at the longest traffic light in the world directly in front of 'Skin', I had to very obviously keep my head looking straight down, hoping to not be noticed. And I was so focused on hiding that when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket again, I absentmindedly checked the message.

Big mistake.

I saw it was a message from Kelly, but I couldn't stop my fingers from opening it. Before I could help it, my eyes were glued to a video she'd sent to me. Kelly... naked on her bed... masturbating. Her phone had been positioned between her lewdly spread legs, looking up her nude body. Her hands were furiously rubbing her dripping wet cunt, and in doing so her arms were on either side of her massive tits, making them balloon upwards, making them look even bigger. God, they looked like fucking mountains this way. While she used one hand to strum her clit, she reached up with the other and pinched one of her hard nipples. As she did this, she pulled her legs back, really exposing her pussy and her asshole to the camera. Her naked flesh was covered with sweat as she pleasured herself, and the sounds of her moans filled my car as I watched her pleasure herself. My mouth watered, wanting nothing more than to feast on her juicy naked body again. Knowing this was my wife's mom, a woman who'd I'd fantasized about for months, who was sending me a video like this... fuck, it made my cock throb in my pants. I wanted nothing more than to...

HONK!

I was shaken from my fantasies by a honk from the car behind me, telling me that the light was green. God knows how long I'd just been sitting here, watching the lewd video Kelly had sent me. I cleared my head and dropped my phone, only to look up and have my heart drop.

Aisha was standing in the middle of the crosswalk, directly facing me, hands on her hips, looking pissed to see me here after me having made so many excuses not to meet up.

She nodded to the side, a silent firm command, so I pulled my car over to the side to let the car behind me pass. I pulled into a parking spot, waiting for her to approach. Fuck... if I hadn't gotten distracted by Kelly, if I'd just gone when the light turned green, I'd be in the clear. And now... I was in deep shit. Fuck! Finally, Aisha pulled open the passenger door and took a seat, looking at me with pursed lips.

"Drive..." she said simply, but with venom with her voice.

As I did so, she laid into me for blowing her off, letting me have it for not giving her the attention she needed. Honestly, she was completely justified, but I still tried to defend myself, explaining that I'd been busy with work, and the holidays. And that I really had to give my wife a nice, romantic night, not confessing my true reasoning for needing a night with Amanda. But this did not sate Aisha. In fact, it only pissed her off more.

"Uh-uh," Aisha stated. "You're not giving your skinny little wife a romantic night. You're gonna give ME a romantic night."

"Aisha..." I replied, knowing it was a risk for so many reasons, and it was the last thing I needed right now. But she was undeterred, giving me a hard look that let me know she wasn't gonna be denied.

"Are we going to your place?" I replied.

"No... we're going to YOUR place..." she replied simply, and at this point, I knew better than to fight it. We drove in a heavy silence. I could feel the anger pouring off of her, but... damn, she looked good angry. Her large, hazel eyes, boiling with heat. Her smooth, plump lips pressed against each other. Her long, straight black hair, now with a streak of blonde, a recent addition. Her upper half was clad in a very loose, relaxed coffee colored top that draped off her, as if she had just tossed it on. Yet, despite it being such a loose cover, it was also very low cut, leaving a heaping amount of her massive, smooth black tits exposed, as was a healthy amount of her deep dark cleavage. Her enormous black breasts were just pouring out of it, jiggling with every small bump in the road, and I had trouble focusing on the roads as I drove. The bottom hem of the top left her midriff exposed, as did her camo yoga pants. The tight material clung to her long, firm legs, molding to them, and on her feet were a pair of very gaudy, crystal-clear high heels. Even though she was pissed at me, I wanted nothing more than to avail myself in that juicy body of hers.

I wouldn't have to wait long.

Aisha had been to my place before, but never with such short notice. Never under this type of timetable where we had to rush things. Nonetheless, she took her time sauntering towards the front door, not shameful in the slightest at the idea of entering a married man's house in full view of everyone for the sole purpose of sex. I was ready to follow her bouncing ass towards the door, but I stopped, remembering to grab the bouquet of flowers. Aisha eyed them oddly as I made my way to the front door quickly, eager to get her inside before the neighbors noticed, although I'm pretty sure the neighbor lady did. As soon as we were inside, I stuck the flowers in a nearby vase, but she eyed me with disbelief.

"What are you doing?" she asked, staring me down.

"They're... they're for my wife..." I explained weakly. Aisha was not a flowers and romance type of woman, so I didn't think she'd fixate on them.

"No!" she said, reaching forwards and grabbing the bundle of flowers. "I'll show you what I think of your little romantic gesture..." At this, she marched up the stairs, the bouquet dangling between her fingers. I couldn't help but follow her to my bedroom.

"This is what I think of that skinny little bitch you married..." she said once we were both in my bedroom, tossing the flowers onto the edge of the bed. Then, without waiting, she sat right on them. "If your wife walked through that door, this is what would happen to her..." she said, grinding her big round ass against the flowers as she took off her heels, no doubt smothering the bouquet. Tearing them apart with the power of her amazing ass. I suddenly imagined my wife's pretty face being smothered beneath Aisha's amazing, mouthwatering ass, overwhelming Amanda with its power, putting my wife in her place on the totem pole. I'd experienced that power... I knew my wife could never handle it.

Keeping her eyes on mine, Aisha stood up, hooked her fingers in her yoga pants and lowered them, revealing a red g-string to my hungry eyes. Once she kicked the yoga pants off, she reached back, grabbed the shredded bundle of flowers, and rubbed them against the crack of her ass. She then brought the bouquet forwards, grabbed it in both hands, ripped the flowers apart, and tossed the remains onto my bed, scattering the petals all over it. She then pulled off her top, revealing her big black tits to my hungry eyes.

"My wife might be home soon..." I warned, despite my hunger for her luscious body, knowing how dangerous this all was. While it was unlikely that Amanda would be home THAT soon, it wasn't impossible. But Aisha was undeterred.

"Well, let me show you what'll happen when that little ugly bitch catches us," she said, sauntering towards me slowly, her round breasts shaking with every step. My eyes watched every delicious bounce. "Maybe you'll both learn a lesson in what happens when a little white wife catches her hubby going at it with a real-ass black woman." I should be repulsed and horrified by this veiled threat towards my wife from a woman who'd never even met her. Any self-respecting husband would have thrown her out of the house by now.

Five minutes later, her calves were on my shoulders as I fucked her on my marital bed like an absolute machine. This was supposed to be a quiet evening for me, yet I was drilling her like an animal, fucking this black slut with each inch of my big cock. And I was driving it into her hard. Our lips were locked in a savage kiss as we went at it. She was pissed at me, and I was pissed at her, a tension which obviously made the sex even better. This was one of our best fucks ever.

I leaned up, my torso now vertical, still holding her legs against me as I drove myself into her nasty cunt. I was now looking up her body from above, along her trim belly, up over her massively sized tits, and all the way up to her gorgeous, pleasure strewn face. Despite the risks of getting caught, I was having a great time.

Suddenly, my mind flashed away. I had seen a similar image mere minutes prior. Kelly, masturbating in that video she had sent me, with her in a similar position as Aisha was now. Aisha was suddenly replaced with Kelly in my mind's eye, the shock of such a sudden change taking some of the oomph out of my exertions. She noted this change in my rhythm and must have perceived it as me thinking about my wife, so she was ready to stamp out her territory. Using her strong legs to roll us both over, she took her place on top of me, pulling up my hands till they were pressed into her mountainous black boobs.

"Yeah, this is how I want your wife to catch us..." Aisha said, beginning to bounce on my full length, her ass facing the door. "I want her to walk in and see my black ass bouncing on this big fat white dick! UGH!" she sighed. I gripped her enormous black tits firmly as she began riding me. "Then I'm gonna grab her adorable white face and shove it into my ass! Haha! Yeah! That's right! I'll shove her face right into my ass and make her worship my fucking asshole, cause that's all the bitch good for! Say it! Say it for me!"

"That's all the bitch is good for..." I repeated, the wicked words nearly burning my tongue they were so incendiary. I gripped her tits firmly at this and drove up into her harder, regaining that edge I had lost before. Aisha grinned arrogantly.

"I'll own her face with my ass! Make it so you can't even look at her without thinking of me..." Aisha snarled. "And she won't get anything else! She won't get to touch your dick anymore! She'll have to watch her husband's dick plowing my cunt with her face buried in my ass! That's where she'll watch her husband squeezing my big tits too!" she sighed, squeezing her hands over mine, really digging my fingers into her flesh as she rode me. "UGH! She'll watch her husband pump my pussy full of cum! Oh! All that fucking cum! Yes! Make her watch from below as you pump my ass full of cum too! UGH! Fuck! And then make her suck every drop of cum out of my ass! Haha! Yes! YES! I ain't letting her near my cunt... she don't deserve that! All that bitch is worthy of is putting her pretty little mouth against my asshole and sucking out every drop of her husband's cum! UGH! HAHA! Yes! That's the most she can do for us! Sucking her husband's cum out of a better woman's ass as me and you show her how it's done! Yes! Ah! Fuck! That's all your wife is, baby! She's nothing compared to me! When I'm done with her, you won't ever think about her again! Haha!" She seemed to really get hot at this thought, her cunt now gushing with her juices as it squeezed around me. "UGH! FUCK! You want her to catch us, don't you? Don't you? You want me to humiliate that fucking bitch... don't you?"

"Yes! I want her to catch us!" I moaned out, excited beyond comprehension. As wicked as this all sounded, the idea of humiliating my wife so brutally, it was also insanely hot to me. I pumped up into her harder, ready to surpass the furious earlier pace we were at. Aisha's hot body was soon coated with sweat as she matched my speed, her massive breasts bouncing in my palms as we went at it like animals. And thanks to us fucking on the bed where she had destroyed the bouquet meant for Amanda, little petals from those flowers were stuck to her naked black body. The representative item of my loving marriage now in pieces, demolished by her hot body, now worn like war paint across her luscious naked form. And believe me, the symbolism was not lost on me. All this combined into one cocktail of amazing sex, one of the best fucks I'd ever had.

The only small thing holding it back wasn't the idea of my wife catching us. No... by this point, with how intoxicatingly hot Aisha's words sounded, I would have almost been okay with her catching us. No, the issue was that, thanks to my ears being so trained to listen for it at this point, I could hear my phone on the floor vibrating with incoming messages, which I had little doubt were from Kelly. My mother-in-law, reaching out to me from afar, her evil tendrils not wanting me to escape. It was as if she knew what I was doing and wanted to make sure she was top of mind. Like the telltale heart, the phone kept buzzing, quiet enough where I was the only one who could hear it, but loud enough that I could hear every vibration, even through the loud moans, sighs, and fleshy collisions of our bodies.

Then...

FLASH!

Kelly, suddenly in Aisha's place again, on top of me just like she was during our first encounter. Aisha's hot naked black body replaced with Kelly's mature nude form. Aisha's big black tits replaced by Kelly's even larger white pair. Aisha's gorgeous black face replaced by Kelly's equally gorgeous, smirking face.

"You belong to me!" Kelly stated knowingly, looking down at me.

"What?" I said, confused, her sudden appearance taking the wind out of the sails of this intense fuck with Aisha.

"I said I'm gonna cum on this big fat dick! YES!" Aisha screamed out, reappearing to me in crystal clarity.

And she did moments later, screaming like the whore she was, her juices gushing around my pole as she rode me like I was a stallion. And when I came moments later, and she begged me to cum on her tits, I tried to keep my mother-in-law at bay in my mind and enjoy Aisha to her fullest. Yet when I stood up on the bed, ready to fire, I heard my phone vibrate once again, with a no doubt juicy picture of Kelly's hot naked body, that same naked body flashed in front of me. Instead of firing off wads of thick white cum all over Aisha's massive black tits, I was firing off onto my mother-in-law's enormous boobs instead, covering the smooth white flesh with a massive amount of sperm. And when I finished cumming a minute or so later, it was Kelly's smirking face looking back up at me.

I had to blink my eyes a few times before Kelly disappeared, and Aisha was back in place, kneeling on my marital bed, her jutting black breasts covered with my thick, creamy cum. And again, much like with Michelle, it felt rude to have imagined any other girl in Aisha's place. She was more than worthy of my best, and this had been one of our nastiest fucks ever. Yet, I wasn't able to finish it out. Right at the goal line, Kelly had intercepted my orgasm, stealing my lust for Aisha and directing it towards her body instead. If I had just been able to finish it out only focusing on Aisha, I'd probably still be coating her hot body with sperm, but Kelly had stolen my attention, diminishing what I could give to Aisha in order to make it all about herself.