Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor fool.

She was too good for this. Too delicate for such sin to be approaching her. She loved her husband. She trusted in her husband. She believed in her husband. She had faith in her husband. And it was because of this that she was blind to the fact that he'd stepped out on her. He was taking advantage of that trust in the worst way possible, using it to get away with adultery. Now... I was no saint in terms of cheating, although I'd never cheated on Bob. But it wasn't even the adultery that bothered me. It was that he was doing it in such a vicious manner, not only cheating on his wife, but doing it with her older sister. That was so much worse. And of course, it being Amanda, my daughter, someone so nice and sweet... that made it burn even more. Such a brutal, cold-blooded affair... I couldn't believe Matt would do such a thing. No. He wouldn't have sought this out. This... this was Katie all the way. This was her doing, I just knew it. This had Katie's fingerprints all over it. Little bitch. I knew there was a darkness to her... but not to this level. This was beyond a standard sin. This was far nastier and more brutal.

I looked away, unable to bear looking at my sweet, kind daughter any longer knowing how deeply she'd been betrayed and humiliated. I hung back in the living room, acting like I gave a shit about football. But I was lost in my own world, thinking over and over again about what I'd just discovered.

It was maybe five or ten minutes later when the guilty parties emerged. Katie stepped down the stairs first. She was clothed fully, and her hair and makeup were all in place. The only evidence of what she had done was the smug, confident grin she wore as she descended the stairs. I couldn't hide the cold fury I felt towards her, but she didn't even glance my way. She sashayed past us all towards the kitchen, unaffected by the vicious betrayal she'd been delighting in just minutes prior. Fuck... she was stone cold.

Matt came down a few minutes later, looking every bit the normal, kind young man I had thought of him. But he didn't wear the sin as comfortably as Katie did, and I could see the sweat on his brow and his clear nerves at emerging to the crowd of family. But again, no one seemed to pay him any mind. I'm sure everyone else thought as I did before, that as nice as he was, he was rather boring. This perception allowed him to run wild, to get away with something truly nasty behind his wife's back. But unlike Katie, he did chance a glance my way, and I stared right at him, barely able to hide the fury in my mind. He looked away quickly, unable to hide his guilt as well as Katie could, since she didn't seem to feel guilty at all.

Matt disappeared into the kitchen, rejoining his wife in the kitchen, opting to help her clean up, as if this would make up for the betrayal he'd been taking part in. Katie passed by him as he walked into the kitchen. Instead of seeking to ease her conscience by making it up to her sister... she was languidly eating a piece of pumpkin pie. I couldn't even look at her.

My eyes were on the TV, but my mind was elsewhere. I kept replaying what I'd listened to over and over again, trying to understand it, trying to comprehend it. Everyone was too wrapped up in their own business to pay me much mind, and it was only when Bob returned from the kitchen with a piece of pie on a plate that I was spoken to.

"Hon..." he said, leaning towards me, whispering. "It's not that cold in here..." he said, chuckling to himself. Shaken from my daze, I looked at him.

"What?" I asked, almost impatiently. At this, he glanced downwards to my chest, and my eyes followed, and what I saw shocked me.

My nipples were rock hard beneath my top, very evident for all to see.

What the fuck?

*************

My sleep was restless that night, at least when I did sleep. I tossed and turned, my mind on edge after what I'd witnessed. My dreams were all over the place, a whirlpool of indecipherable imagery, flashes of memory, and ideas conjured from within. It certainly wasn't restful.

I woke up early, not feeling any more relaxed than I'd been the previous night. My eyes opened, and I could see that the sun was shining through the blinds. My husband was next to me in the guest bed, completely out, snoring loudly. I sighed to myself and readjusted my body, and as I did, one thing became very apparent to me.

I was dripping wet.

After noticing this, I spread my legs apart slightly... my pussy and my thighs were coated with my sweet juices. Jesus... I was practically gushing. I hadn't woken up in such a state since I was a teenager. I shifted slightly on the bed, only to feel my diamond-hard nipples scraping across the material of my nightie. My blood was pumping. I was wide awake. It was unmistakable.

I was deeply turned on.

Knowing any chance of sleep was long gone, I sat up in bed, stood up, and padded over to the guest bathroom, connected to the guest room I was sleeping in. I closed the door, turned on the lights, and let my eyes rise to the mirror.

Despite having just woken up, my eyes weren't just wide awake, they seemed to be alight with fire. My plump lips were parted, and I only now realized I was breathing harder than I realized, heated air passing across them. And my restless sleep gave me a light sheen of sweat, giving my creamy skin a nice glow to it.

I was wearing a rather slinky nightie, made of smooth black material and adorned with black lace. It was draped over my shoulders with spaghetti straps, and it was showing off a healthy amount of chest, giving anyone who happened to see me in it a view of my expansive cleavage. The slinky garment ended halfway up my thighs, showcasing my long, firm legs as well.

It was a bit too sexy of a garment for the current circumstances, and I certainly wouldn't be caught wearing it in front of my daughter and son-in-law. As for why I was wearing it now, it was simply that this was the one thing I'd taken on vacation, knowing Bob would be the only one seeing it. And when I got here, I realized it was the only sleepwear I had packed, and this seemed preferable to sleeping nude given the current circumstances.

Needless to say, I was in a bit of state here, so I didn't hesitate to strip off my nightie and hop into the shower. The heated water cascaded over my naked form, washing away any remnants of sleep. And it was as I fully woke up that the memories and weight of what I'd witnessed the day before rose back to the forefront of my mind.

Katie and Matt were fucking.

It felt just as unbelievable in the light of the morning as it did last night. Not in a million years would I have paired those two together. Matt was a boy scout, and Katie was a cunt of the highest order. He barely cursed and seemed as kind as could be, yet... he was having an affair with Katie? That evil little bitch? It still didn't make sense to me. How could someone as kind and friendly as he taken part in such a brutal, cold-hearted betrayal? I usually have such a good read of people, but... this seemed hard to believe. I still didn't understand.

But Katie... I could see that capability for evil. I could see that ruthless, cold-hearted side of her doing this. I'd seen glimpses of it in person and heard whispers of it far more. And that's why I felt like this all started with her. This felt like her brand of evil in spades. This was her doing, I just knew it.

I'd done some bad things in my younger days, but nothing this cruel. Nothing this cutthroat. She'd had enmity towards her successful little sister for years, and I could see that resentment building inside her. I'm sure it felt like a victory for her, the ultimate conquest. Amanda had everything going for her, a good job, a handsome and successful husband. Yet, in one fell swoop, Katie had conquered her, stealing her man, fucking him every chance she could, and getting knocked up with his baby. I'm sure every time she was around Amanda, a little thrill went through her, knowing that in the eyes of Matt, Katie was her better. Matt had chosen his preference by knocking up his sister-in-law instead of his own wife. God, to prove yourself so superior to someone else by doing such a thing... I bet to someone as wicked as her, no pleasure could be as sweet. No turn-on could be as bone deep...

The heated water was still cascading over my naked body, and I was pulled from my thoughts at the realization that my fingers were currently teasing my clit. What the fuck? Why am I... no... no. I'm not gonna even try to understand why. Just... I'm a bit overheated. That's all.

I stepped out of the shower minutes later, trying to ignore my distressingly hard nipples as I dried off, cleaned up, and got dressed. I had no major plans for the morning, so I dressed comfortably, pulling on some tight black leggings and a slim green top. In my current company, a bra was necessary, but it did little to hide the indents caused by my hard nipples.

I padded downstairs through a silent house, hearing no other signs of life. It was just the four of us here, myself, Bob, Matt, and Amanda. Katie had gone back home after dinner last night, as did Willa and her family, as well as Trevor and Delores. Me and Bob were gonna be here through the weekend before heading back.

I headed into the kitchen and started the coffee pot, and when it was done, I simply sat at the kitchen counter and sipped my coffee, sitting in silence, letting everything I'd witnessed over the last day run across my mind again and again.

I don't know how long it was I was there alone, but it wasn't too long, as I was still on the first cup of coffee when I was suddenly joined by my son-in-law, looking a bit more groggy than I was as he stepped towards the coffee pot, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. It was as he reached the pot and saw it had already been going that he looked up, and when he saw me watching him, he almost jumped out of his skin.

"Oh! Sh... shoot!" he said, catching himself, stunned to see me calmly sitting there.

"Morning," I said coolly. I'd always liked Matt, but for the first time, I had a bit of contempt for him. He was cheating on my pride and joy, my youngest daughter, betraying her in about as brutal a manner as possible. But I hid it well behind my standard icy demeanor, so I doubt he would catch on to my change in attitude.

"Uh... hi," he said, looking away when faced down with my insistent stare.

"How'd you'd sleep?" I asked calmly, barely hiding the venom.

"Uh... fine. Pretty good. Yesterday was busy, so I slept well, I guess," he replied, giving me that nervous boyish grin of his.

Interesting... he was so comfortable with his actions at this point that he could sleep comfortably. No more guilt... no shame... and here he was, acting like all was normal... who was this man I thought I knew?

"How'd you sleep?" he asked, turning away from me, getting a mug and filling it with coffee.

"Not great..." I replied honestly. "A lot on my mind..."

"Oh yeah?" he asked. "Anything you'd want to share or..." He glanced back at me, and my eyes narrowed slightly as I looked him in the eyes. My feelings were plain across my face, and for a split second, I saw a bit of panic cross his face, as if he realized that I knew. He looked away, stammering a bit as he did so. He was always nervous around me, him being so easy to please, but I had seen another side of him now, and I couldn't quite hide that. "Oh, uh... I'm hungry. You want me to make some breakfast?" he offered, looking at me for a second before glancing away apprehensively.

"Sure..." I said with a bit too much relish. But he was so eager for any distraction that he didn't notice anything off with me, moving right ahead to put some breakfast together.

As he worked, this did give me a chance to take a look at him with fresh eyes. I was reminded that he was still very much a young man. 23, 24 at this point, I think. And I don't believe that all his stuff, his act, was a lie. I don't believe my read of him could be that far off. I think he intended to be nice and friendly and kind. I think his intent was to be a good man. A good, loyal husband. I'd seen him with Amanda, and he was clearly crazy about her.

But Katie was a few years older than him, and in terms of living, she'd experienced a lifetime's worth of things compared to him. Poor man was probably in over his head with someone like her. Didn't know how to defend himself against her. I imagine it wasn't even that difficult for Katie. But a singular mistake was one thing... he'd not only impregnated the bitch, he was continuing to fuck her, even with a house filled with his wife and her relatives. That meant he liked it. He wanted to be a good man, but the hand of sin was wrapped around his heart, and he couldn't shake its grasp. He'd been poisoned by corruption, by the siren's song of pleasure, and he was forever changed by it.

Now, clearly, I didn't know Katie as well as I thought I did, but no matter how sweet the victory over her sister was, I imagine she wouldn't have taken things this far if Matt wasn't worth it. If Matt couldn't keep up with her. Clearly, he could, and that meant that in many ways, my picture of Matt was in fact all wrong.

As he got some stuff out of the fridge, I looked him over again. I'd never looked at him as anything but a son-in-law, a suitor for my daughter. But I tried to look at him through the eyes Katie did, to see what she saw when she made her move.

I'd always seen him as too kind and sweet to be viewed as a sexual being, but... he was good looking. Very good looking, in fact. Handsome, with a square jaw, kind eyes, and a good shock of brown hair. He had a good body, too. Fit, but not overly so. Tall, with a nice butt. And with him looking like this, a little unkempt, his hair still experiencing a bit of bedhead, his face adorned with a bit of stubble... that cut through some of the boyishness. If he tried, he could look downright rugged.

On top of this, he was exceedingly rich and successful, and for a little gold digger like Katie, these facts were of vital importance. But I knew what Katie liked. I understood how she thought, at least somewhat, because I used to think the same way. And to be blunt, I knew that if the sex wasn't up to par, then Katie wouldn't stick around, no matter how forbidden the fruit was. And not only had they fucked once, they'd had a long, ongoing affair, to the point where Katie was about to have his baby. This all made one thing abundantly clear.

Matt could fuck.

This kind, nice boyish young man could fuck so well that he could keep up with a lifelong slut like Katie. She'd been explaining away this relationship since she got knocked up, and she always regarded her mystery man glowingly. So clearly, she was getting it so good that she had no urge to stray, which for a whore like her, was saying something. So not only was Matt good at sex, he was very good at it. And not just sex, but raw nasty fucking, the type a slut like Katie and myself crave. Wow. Just... wow. Him? Really? On top of that, I had no doubt that Katie was a true size-queen, because I'm a total size... I mean... sluts like her always are.

So that meant that not only could Matt fuck, but... he was also packing some heat.

He was looking away from me as he worked, allowing me to steal some glances at his groin. I'd looked the day before after he left the table, but I wasn't really appraising it for size at that point. But now, through his thin pajama pants, I caught a glimpse of his swinging weapon, and even through this obscured view... yeah, he was huge.

Fuck... sometimes it's the nice ones that surprise you. I always called him a boy scout, because he just had no edge to him. But he was handsome, rich, successful, he had a big cock, and he could fuck... it's no wonder Katie seduced him. The fact that he was her sister's husband was probably just icing on the cake. For a complete skank like Katie... that practically made him her dream man.

But how did she see that side of him? How did she know? Based on some of our earliest conversations about him years prior, I know she regarded him with the same bland disinterest that I did. Seemed like a good man, but he was rather dull. So... perfect for Amanda. When did it change for her? When did she realize there was more to him than meets the eye? I never saw it, so, how did she?

Perhaps... perhaps I'm over thinking it. Maybe it wasn't there at all. Maybe it wasn't in his nature to do these things. Maybe she hadn't even seen anything before making a move. Maybe, between boyfriends, and feeling particularly vengeful, Katie one day saw Matt and realized that he was handsome and fit and successful, so she simply decided to make a run at him. To take a shot. Maybe it was to stick it to Amanda, to get one over on her in their one-sided war. He was so kind and easy-going that I imagine it wasn't even difficult for her. And maybe it was then, after seducing him, that she realized what she had. Realized that he had a big cock and, with a guiding hand, had potential to be something more than he first appeared. Someone she could mold to her evil will.

That made sense. Maybe he was such a blank slate in the ways of sin that their encounters could be transformative. That she could poison him with her wicked desires, that she could fill up his empty cup with all her most sinful lessons. Maybe the impact of their first encounter and what she had done with him had been so overwhelming that it impacted him permanently, changing him, transforming him from a kind, sweet, loving husband into a well-trained, experienced stud at her beck and call. And it was not only any man, but her sister's husband, a girl she'd resented for most of her life. Imagine taking your greatest rival's husband and turning him into a fuck-stud addicted to your forbidden pussy...

Fuck...

I was reminded of that encounter I had back in college with the student pastor. I just thought he looked rather cute that day, so I sucked him off at the campus church, and the impact of what I'd done to him sent him careening into a spiral of lust and sin. I'd caught him later at a party having a three-way with two of the biggest sluts on campus, and knowing I had affected him so had been overwhelmingly hot to me. I heard rumors and stories about how far he'd fallen in the months after. I heard after that party, one of my friends saw him at another party, one in a not-so-great part of town, where she saw him snorting coke off of some girl's big breasts. Some of his friends at school had tried to get him back on the good path, convincing him to refocus on his studies. This went well for a time, at least until he was caught with his hot, busty, older religious studies teacher, rimming her ass during office hours. The incident was swept under the rug, but he was not welcome back at the school afterwards

I'd heard he'd gotten cleaned up at this point, after getting kicked out of school. Back on the straight and narrow, back at the church, kept under a watchful eye by friends and family. And for a while, things were good. He was on his best behavior. He seemed to be recovered now that he was away from the sins of college living. They trusted him so much that they even let him teach bible lessons to a group of local college students in their small town, and for a time, there were no issues. But what had gotten hold of him could never leave him.

The cops in this small town were called to a noise complaint, a college party getting a little too rowdy. There, they found the 'recovered' pastor in the midst of a drug-fueled orgy, with all the college girls from his bible classes present. Turns out, the temptation of massive, ripe, college-girl tits and their perfectly round, juicy asses was too much for him to take. Instead of him finding a way to talk these girls away from their path of sin, they had talked him back into it. The level of filth and sin behind the doors of this party shook the small, conservative town to its core, and the young pastor never returned, running off with two of the college girls from his classes. No one that knew him ever saw him again as he no doubt fell deeper into the web of sin.

1...56789...30