Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost jealous...

I couldn't deny that all these thoughts excited me greatly. My nipples were still standing proudly beneath my top, and my pussy was dripping with excitement. Matt, my fucking goody-too-shoes, straitlaced son-in-law... fuck. Knowing what he was doing in his free time, the filth he got up to, made him way more interesting to me. It forced me to look at him with new eyes, and doing so was exciting me more than I had been in a great long while. Sure, I had my go-to wicked fantasies, but this was right here in my face, and that only increased its potency. I lived my life at a steady baseline of being fucking horny, but even so I hadn't been this turned on in years. Katie had discovered the fire, but I was glimpsing it in the darkness. I was beginning to feel its warmth, a sensation that could easily become addicting to those in the cold for so long.

So... what now?

The poor boy was probably on edge right now, seeking any outlet for his needs. Fuck... a less scrupulous woman would take advantage. If I was a younger slut, I'd march down there, rip off my clothes, shove my tits in his face, and give him a go. But those days were long past... right?

For one, I was a married woman. Despite the lack of fire between me and Bob, he'd given me a good, stable life. He had helped me in my recovery from the wicked ways of my wayward youth. At the very least, I felt like I owed him my loyalty. And up to now, that loyalty had held. I'd never cheated on him. Not once. I did care about him in a lot of ways, and I'd never seriously considered betraying him, despite my driving sexual needs. But Matt... he'd betrayed his spouse, and Katie... she'd betrayed her sister. And in that betrayal, they'd discovered something... something that had driven Matt insane with lust. Something that made a slut like Katie a loyal woman. God... I could only wonder how good it be... no. No!

Sure, it sounded fun. I, now more than ever, could see Matt's appeal, and knowing the fires that were burning inside him only added to that. Damn, he'd be fun to try out, wouldn't he? And it would be so easy... but no... I can't. Those days are long gone. Yes, I was as turned-on as hell, but... I was an older woman. A married woman. A mom. His wife's mom. I couldn't do anything with a guy like him. And besides... I just couldn't do that to Amanda.

She was truly my pride and joy. Bright and sunny and sweet, she was a great lawyer, a great daughter, and a great wife for Matt. I could not take part in such a betrayal. The fires of unending, all-consuming lust were beyond her, with her standing in my way, the only obstacle between me and sin. But that hadn't held back Matt or Katie, and they were indulging in the ultimate of lusty delights behind her back. But I was more mature than that. Smarter than that. Sure, that kind of life was practically all I ever wanted. If I crossed that barrier, if I pushed Amanda aside to indulge myself in that life... I would never come back. I would never want to leave. But... but I'd gone too far along this path, this life... it was too late for that kind of fun. Too late to upend my life. And most importantly, it was far too cruel of a stroke to betray my Amanda in the same way Katie and Matt had.

I could not be so cruel... so evil... no matter how tempting the reward would be. No matter how good it would be. No matter how much I needed it. No matter how much I would think about it for the rest of eternity. I wasn't that ruthless, at least not anymore. Maybe when I was a younger slut, full of ambition and cruel thoughts and no shame, I could do it. Hell, I had done it, albeit inadvertently, and those encounters were among my best ever. But I was not prepared to commit such an evil act as betraying my own daughter... right?

I paused as I searched for clothes, thinking it over for a moment.

No... no. Of course not. It should be obvious, right? I could never do such a thing. That'd be ridiculous.

But... I could have some fun with it. Sure, Katie and him were all up in the fire, but I could bask in its warmth the slightest bit... couldn't I?

Matt, the poor thing, he was so desperate and nervous around me. I could SO have some fun with him, toy with him, drive him crazy. I did always love the tease. Of course, I couldn't go through with anything. That goes without saying. But that young man was in such a state that I could have him wrapped around my finger in no time. I could draw it out, make him shiver, really torture him. He was nervous around me before... God knows what kind of condition he'd be in if I turned up the heat a bit, just for fun. Mmm... that would be really hot...

I had to stop myself for a moment. If I were to go down this road, even if I didn't take it as far as Katie did, my relationship with Matt would never be the same. For a second, I reconsidered.

Then my eyes arrived on a garment at the bottom of my suitcase, and my eyes lit up with excitement.

Well... I always did like dressing up.

What's the harm in having a little fun?

***************

(Matt)

I was in a bit of a panic as soon as Kelly left the room.

She knew something. FUCK! She definitely knew something. She'd been acting really strange ever since yesterday. Ever since dinner. Ever since Katie was here, and we... dammit, I told her we shouldn't! We planned to get it all out of our systems for long enough where we didn't have to take any risks like the ones we did. But... fuck, her tits looked absolutely enormous from the across the table. Like seriously, they were fucking insanely huge now! How was it that pregnancy somehow made her look more cock-throbbingly sexy? My mind went dumb, as it always did around her, and my mouth salivated at the thought of slurping on her tasty nipples. Her insistent foot all through dinner added to the pressure I was feeling, till I could only think about one thing. At that point, my mind clouded with lust, I just had to get away. Stumbling upstairs, barely able to think logical thoughts, I found myself in the nearest room I could find where I could get some privacy, the guest bathroom, with a straining dick that wasn't going away. So, when the time came moments later and Katie snuck into the bathroom with me, no doubt knowing exactly what I was going through, she knew I wouldn't have it in me to say no.

And I didn't.

I should have considered the worst-case scenario. In my daze, in my lustful stupor... I wasn't careful. We were sloppy. We were reckless. How could I have been so stupid? Sure, the sex was worth it. It always was. Sure, I fired off one of the top-five most massive loads of my life deep inside Katie's pregnant cunt, fucking her deep and hard with her bent over the counter, my palms gripping her massive swollen tits roughly, her breast-milk coating my palms as I squeezed at her massive udders... But we were reckless. We could have been caught. We might have been caught.

Did Kelly catch us yesterday?

Did she catch me and Katie fucking? Did she know something? Did she figure it out? Even in my daze, I thought we were being somewhat discrete, as much as you could be in such a state, and no one had seemed to regard us any different last night. No one... except her. She was giving me a cold stare last night, one that made me uncomfortable even then, but I didn't honestly think I'd been caught. I wasn't willing to give such a horrible thought any traction in my mind, and frankly, Kelly was hard to read on her best of days. But she was still acting really weird last night and into this morning, and I could feel her evaluating me all morning as I cooked for her. When I looked at her, I was unable to read anything in her deep, knowing gaze.

She couldn't know. If she did, she would have blown my spot, right? No mom lets her daughter's husband get away with what I'd done without immediate penance. She would not be this cool if she knew. But... I could never read what she was thinking, so... who knows what was going on there?

But she definitely caught me looking at her boobs this morning, for sure. Fuck! What was I thinking? It was a weak moment, okay? She was facing me, as there was no one else for her to be facing, nowhere else for her to look in the kitchen except at me. And for my hungry eyes, there was nowhere else for me to look other than her voluminous chest. Even after such an amazing, ball-draining fuck the night before with Katie, as soon as another pair of big breasts were in my proximity, I just had to look. I had to. Big tits were my fucking weakness.

Damn... why do I, of all people, have to have a mother-in-law who was so fucking gorgeous and had such amazingly massive tits? And I swear, her hard nipples were practically demanding my attention. No one could blame me for stealing a glimpse. No, what am I talking about? She was my mother-in-law! What was I thinking? For years, she'd never affected me. Now... she was all I could think about. All yesterday, I was stealing glimpses at her juicy, full, heart-shaped ass and her massive, round, watermelon-sized tits, but I was at least being subtle about it. But for some reason this morning, I couldn't help myself from stealing a glimpse at them, even with her watching.

She'd certainly noticed this time! It was probably hard to miss. How could I be so stupid? Sure, her mammoth boobs looked gigantic and round and smooth and perfect. And sure, her nipples were sticking out through the thin material of her green top, making my mouth water. But still... I shouldn't be doing that. She's my mother-in-law!

But her reaction was strange. She almost seemed amused by the whole thing, her tone softening upon my stolen glance, softening to one that was almost... flirtatious? No... no! Don't be stupid! I was just seeing what I wanted to see. Wait... wanted to see? No, I couldn't do such a thing! Sure, some part of me wanted to, a large part, but it would be so dangerous for me. It would totally mess up the balance I'd found, and it could lead to the destruction of my marriage. Seriously. And despite my many actions, that was something I needed to preserve. I couldn't let myself indulge in such a thing, despite how mind-meltingly sexy the fantasies were. Plus... she would never go for it. That being said... she did seem to put some extra oomph to her walk when she was leaving the room, practically demanding that I stare at her perfect, full, heart-shaped ass... fuck, even the memory of it excited me. Get it together!

But the point is, she knew I looked at her big breasts. And she might even know about me and Katie. Shit... maybe I was in deeper trouble than I thought. Maybe she was buttering me up. Letting me think I was getting what I was hoping for, then dropping the hammer. That seemed far more likely than the alternative. So, I was in a bit of a daze as I waited for her to return, to see what my fate would be.

I heard her footsteps descending down the stairs, but I didn't look up at first, too nervous to do so, focusing on some non-existent stain on the counter that I was scrubbing away. Finally, I heard her approaching me, and I couldn't resist the urge to glance back at her.

I'm pretty sure my eyes went wide.

Around me, she always dressed tastefully, always wearing nice, expensive clothes. Nothing too revealing, mind you, but stuff that always highlighted her figure... without going overboard. But this... this was not that. This was on the edge of overboard.

Her legs were adorned with a pair of very tight, slightly faded jeans that fucking clung to her. She looked poured into them. Her long, firm legs and her mouthwatering thighs were both being highlighted. On her feet were an expensive looking pair of black high heels, leaving her toes exposed, with the heels really propping her butt up. The tight denim molded to her firm juicy ass, clinging to each cheek, highlighting its perfect shape. And it was shockingly low-rise for a pair of jeans being worn by an older woman, leaving a sliver of smooth midriff exposed.

Up top, she wore a canary colored top which was almost as tight as the jeans on her lower half. And unlike her normally tasteful clothing, this time... she seemed dressed to impress. For the first time, I was seeing my mother-in-law wearing a low-cut top. And I'm not talking slightly low-cut, but very low-cut. A healthy amount of her chest was left bare as her top scooped low, the hem riding not that far above the hem of her bra, allowing the smooth flesh of her massive tits to just pour over the edges. So much exposed, creamy, smooth breast-flesh just... out there. Asking to be admired. The thin yellow material was straining around the full, round size of her massive breasts, digging into the lush flesh ever so slightly, and the material was almost threadbare in the middle where the greatest force was being exerted by her two cascading breasts pulling the shirt apart. There, the material was stretched across the deep valley of her cleavage... she was showing a lot of cleavage. Fuck, it was like a fucking canyon... her massive, smooth breasts pressed together immaculately, stuffed in her tight top, oozing over the edges, begging to burst out of their tight confines, yearning to be bared. So much cleavage was just exposed for me to see, a good six inches of it at least. The crevasse between her massive mature breasts was expansive, drawing your attention downwards, forcing your gaze between her bulbous jugs as your stare followed the smooth valley deeper and deeper. And when it finally disappeared beneath the material of her slim, figure-hugging top, you'd only yearn to follow deeper...

Fuck, I wanted to go deeper.

So, uh, anyways... this was a top I'd certainly never seen on her. I'd certainly remember it if I'd ever seen it on her. It was short sleeved, exposing her lithe, feminine arms. And the top ended just below her navel, allowing for that small teasing glimpse of her midriff that her low-rise jeans allowed. And this view did display one thing that capped off this outfit perfectly: the straps of her tiny black thong rising above the hem of her pants, pulled up and over her hips. Jesus...

I'm pretty sure I visibly gulped as I saw this sight presented to me. What was happening here? It felt so out of a fantasy that it didn't seem real to me, and for a moment I felt lightheaded. Resisting the urge to embarrass myself by passing out, I regained control and watched her approach. Even though I didn't look at them directly, I couldn't just ignore her massive boobs in my periphery, the smooth upper slopes of her mountainous breasts jiggling in just the right way as she approached. God, I just wanted to stare and never look away...

What was happening here? Judging by her outfit and the small, almost imperceptible smirk crossing her smooth lips, she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew exactly what affect this would have on me. Was this confirmation that she knew what me and Katie had done? It had to be. Kelly had never acted like this in the years I've known her, and then I fuck Katie one time with her in the same house, and her behavior completely changes.

So, was this my penance then? Was this the penalty, the torture she would inflict on me in exchange for my wicked actions? She'd seen my wayward eyes glance at her body, at her giant breasts, so she knew which way to turn the crank with me. Was she gonna march around all day in this slutty outfit and drive me crazy? Fuck... I didn't need this. I... I didn't think I could take this for long. I would lose my mind if this is what I had to deal with all day. Putting on an innocent face, I smiled politely and very obviously avoided looking down at her boobs. I'm pretty sure she could see the struggle on my face.

"So, uh... what do you want to do today?" I asked as innocently as I could as she paused a few feet away from me. Her eyes narrowed slightly at me, but she kept things above board.

"Well, we have two options..." she began, stepping towards the kitchen island and leaning over the counter. Fuck... her cleavage was even better looking this way, more expansive and deeper than when she was standing up straight. She was taunting me, knowing I couldn't look. And I didn't look. But, fuck, I wanted to. Every fiber in my being was telling me to look. "We can be responsible and productive and start putting up Christmas decorations like my daughter asked. Or... we can be a bit naughty..." she teased, raising her eyebrows. I gulped deeply. Was... was she? No... please... I couldn't. For the sake of my sanity, I couldn't fall into an affair with another woman. But I knew deep down I wouldn't say no.

"What do you mean?" I croaked.

"Well, I was thinking..." she began before pausing, drawing out her words teasingly. "Me and you can sneak outside, slip off some of our clothes..." she said, holding my gaze as my eyes went wide. "And then we can fire up that hot tub of yours and hop inside!" she said excitedly. I breathed a small sigh of relief. She knew exactly what she was doing as she strung me along. The relief on my face was palpable, but then my mind flashed to what she was saying.

My hot-bodied mother-in-law, who'd been haunting me in my fantasies, slipping into a hot tub with me. Both Katie and Michelle chose this tactic, trying to get me in the water, where they could show off their hot bodies in the cool, smooth water, and it always led to sex. Both chose to wear the same bikini, my wife's only two-piece, a garment she'd still never worn, and in doing so, a statement was made. Both Katie and Michelle's bodies overfilled a bikini meant to cover a pair of mosquito bites and a flat ass, like my wife has. But with those two, their massive fleshy tits and round juicy asses could not be contained by such a pathetic garment. I wondered if my wife ever did try to wear that bikini, if it would even fit her, or if it had been too stretched out by the massive pairs of tits it was forced to contain that it would be forever ruined.

I wondered if Kelly would follow in their footsteps, needing to borrow something to wear. But with this bold display, maybe she had more weapons in her holster than I thought. Maybe she had a tiny little bikini of her own. God, seeing that body in next to nothing, water cascading down her mouthwatering body... fuck, I don't know if I could take it. But what if she was feeling even more bold, and she chose to wear absolutely nothing...

"No!" I said, a little more forcefully than I meant it to. "I mean... it's a little cool outside for that, right?" I replied.

"No, no, no, no," she stated, waving her hand dismissively at this concern. "Me and Bob took a ski trip last winter, and we ended up trying out the outdoor hot tub at our lodge. It was quite exhilarating..."

"Uh, it's um..." I stammered, grasping at straws. "It's busted anyways. Just gonna wait till the Spring to get someone out here to check it out." It was a lame lie, and with the way her eyes narrowed, she could probably tell as such. But she wasn't gonna push at it.

"Shame..." she said, pouting her lips. "I had the perfect bikini for such a situation..." she said, taunting me with the thought. Then, she shrugged her shoulders. "Well... I guess we're decorating then!"

*************

The next few hours were absolute agony. A beautiful, lust-crazed agony.

Working in close proximity to the woman who'd been haunting my fantasies, with her wearing the most revealing outfit I'd ever seen her in, and trying to act like everything was normal, it was eroding any willpower I had left. For a thing that was supposed to be somewhat low-key and relaxing, decorating the house for Christmas, I'd never felt more tense.

But I should back up...

Amanda was a bit of a Christmas fiend, so there were boxes and boxes of decorations for me to haul down and go through. I left Kelly to go through them, and as she did so, I grabbed the tree from the garage. Me and Amanda had a connection for some really good Christmas trees, so we'd picked ours up the week before and kept in the garage. It was a large one, so it was a bit of work dragging it in and setting it up. Once it was up, we got to work.

1...7891011...30