Surrounded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all because I thought he looked cute one day on campus. My actions had sent him down this path, completely changing him. And even though the end of this story took place after I'd 'recovered' myself... the thought of it sent a bone-deep thrill through me every time I thought of it. Being so good at sex that you could completely upend a man's life and change him forever... fuck, that was hot in a way that was indescribable. At my core, I couldn't think of anything hotter.

Was this what Katie felt? Was this what she experienced every day with Matt? Knowing her ass and her tits and her pussy had forever changed Matt, warping him forever, transforming him to satisfy her needs, turning a once good man into your personal stud... there was no better stroke to an arrogant slut's ego. Her time with Matt, stealing him from her sister, his wife, changing him so fundamentally, taking everything that should be his wife's and taking it for herself... it must be an unending bliss.

And not only that, she was rubbing it in the face of someone she so clearly disliked. There still might be some level of warm feelings for her sister, but overall, there was some fundamental resentment that she would never let go. Maybe she resented Amanda's intelligence. Maybe she resented her niceness, or her success. Maybe she felt like me and Bob loved Amanda more than her. But whatever was the cause, Katie was clearly not above humiliating and destroying her sister, as she was toeing that line by fucking Amanda's husband. Katie was a competitive little minx, and it probably only added to the lust she felt that she was proving herself better than Amanda in such a fundamental way.

This was another thing I could empathize with thanks to the actions of my past. I was not above fucking someone else's boyfriend back in my younger days. In fact, I'd done it multiple times back then. And yeah... when you really hate another girl, there was no greater stroke to your ego than making her man like you more than her. It was almost addicting. I'd never really thought twice about it, not really even fully comprehending how sinful and wrong it was. But at the time, I'd always delighted in such a thing, and the clear statement of superiority it made.

Katie had combined these two things together into a cocktail of sin so undeniably hot that she and Matt had both fallen into it completely. Both of them were so awash in sin that they didn't want to rise above the surface. Both of them had gone so far down this path that they were pushing their luck, up to the point of fucking with so much family nearby.

Finally, I understood. Finally, I knew why Katie did what she did. She'd discovered something that was almost pure, concentrated lust. The ultimate desire for a slut like her. I could finally see the appeal. Without endorsing her actions... I could finally empathize.

I was shaken from my thoughts by Matt sliding a plate of delicious looking scrambled eggs, hash browns, and toast under my nose.

"Oh..." I replied. "Thank you." My voice already lacking some of the bite it had mere minutes prior.

"Hi Mom!" Amanda said, smiling brightly as she entered the kitchen. Moving towards her husband, she leaned up and gave him a kiss, one he happily returned. Wow... it was so easy for him. So easy to get away with murder behind his wife's back. She didn't suspect a thing.

Amanda was a great young woman. Whip-smart. Well-read. Ambitious. A girl her age being such a successful lawyer was a mighty impressive feat. But... I could see some naivety there. She didn't have that certain sense of street smarts, that world-weary savvy that might serve her well. She was an optimist, overly trusting, always seeing the best in people. But she may be too blinded by her optimism, as she was unable to see past her first impression of people. She loved and trusted Matt, and thanks to Katie, he was getting away with cheating behind her back. To the wicked of mind, Amanda was someone that could be taken advantage of. Betraying her must be so easy...

But... but she was like a kitten. A cute, bright-eyed, adorable little kitten. It would take someone truly ruthless to hurt someone like her. Unfortunately for Amanda, her older sister fit the bill. Some people look at priceless, beautiful, expensive art and steer clear, not wanting to get close to it, not wanting to risk destroying something of such beauty. But some people feel the opposite. Some people look at something like that and want to destroy it. To slash it. To stamp it out. To mar its perfection and take power over it. In a way, destroying something of such fragile beauty must be intoxicating... a rush that is without compare. And that's what Katie was doing. She was destroying Amanda without her even knowing it. Marring her beauty without leaving a mark. It was as if she was sneaking into the Louvre every night and pissing on the Mona Lisa.

Every day people go and look at the Mona Lisa and marvel at it, but if you knew you'd pissed on its smirking face, you'd feel an intoxicating level of superiority every time someone spoke of its beauty. Amanda was always talked up as the success story, of the golden child, by myself and others in the family, and her friends alike. But Katie was fucking her man, so in her mind, that made her even better than her little sister. And in the eyes of Matt, this was now true.

I looked up at my youngest daughter. Poor fool. So smart in so many ways, but dumb where it mattered most. Too clueless to see the signs. Too blinded by the light of love to see what was happening in the shadows. It must be so easy to take advantage of her. So pleasurable to take part in so much nastiness behind her back without fear of being caught. To go as far into the shadows as possible, knowing you would never be seen. Metaphorically, Katie was pissing on her younger sister's face, and much like the Mona Lisa, Amanda just kept smiling.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I started to think a little bit less of Amanda right here. To be so blindly naïve... it's hard to fully respect someone like that. She was practically presenting her husband on a plate, asking for him to be stolen, and Katie was hungry enough to devour the meal. And honestly... could you blame her? Matt provided a path to everything she ever wanted or needed, and he was ripe for the taking. She didn't know what she had at first, but once she did, she locked him down completely. It's no wonder she let herself get knocked up.

As ruthless as it was. As nasty and whorish as her behavior was... to have pulled off such a thing... there was a certain beauty to it. You might hate it, you might think of her as a slut, which she was, but you couldn't deny that this was a master at work. You couldn't deny Katie a bit of grudging respect. I mean, she was willing to go farther than someone like me would ever have considered going. And it's situations like that where true masters prove themselves. She was younger, hungrier, and meaner than me. Maybe I'd lost my fastball a bit, my slut-sense deadened by years of disuse, but Katie was poised and ready. She'd seen an opportunity and taken it. She'd found a rich, fat, married cock, and had aggressively planted her pussy around it until it swore its fealty to her, and together they rode a wave of unending bliss.

In a way, she was living the life I'd always wanted. A life of hedonism, of lust, of sex. She was getting all of that, and with a rich, handsome, taken man to boot. It was the highest station a slut like her could hope to rise to, the ultimate end goal. I'd back down long before reaching it, thinking it a pipe dream. But Katie hadn't stopped, and in doing so, she was victorious. She reached the pinnacle. She'd silenced any doubters. She'd won.

And only she and Matt knew it.

Well, that wasn't true any longer. I knew it, too. I'd looked into the shadows and saw the darkness. I'd seen my oldest daughter riding victorious, the baby in her belly the ultimate sign of her victory. I couldn't deny it. I couldn't reject her victory, not when she was rubbing it in all of our faces.

And honestly... I kinda envied her.

She lived the dream. She was living my ultimate fantasy. If I knew such a path could lead to victory, I'd have taken it, too. I thought it would lead to my destruction... but knowing that the end goal wasn't just an oasis... I never would have stopped searching. I'd have kept fucking and fucking and fucking until I found my man, just like she had. I mean, I loved my family more than anything, but no part of it would have given me the personal satisfaction that the darker path would have. And Katie was having her cake and eating it too. She was getting a prime-cut man, who was rich and successful, who could buy her anything she wanted. And on top of that, she was getting a family too. I thought it was a one or the other thing. Katie got both.

Bitch.

I felt like a splash of cold water had hit my face, waking me up. I'd finally processed what I'd seen the night before. On some root level, I understood from the start, it just took my mind awhile to get there. And that would also explain why... fuck... that would also explain why'd I'd been weirdly turned on about the whole thing. She was living out the fantasies that I'd dreamed of in my younger years, my root, core fantasies, dreams I never could never fully put into words. It resonated with me in a way beyond just standard sex ever did. On one hand, I was furious at such things taking place between my daughters, so many intertwining betrayals, any one of them enough to destroy our family. On the other hand, despite the parties involved, I was insanely jealous that Katie was living out the life I always dreamed of. Very, very jealous...

But it did not pay to dwell on such things. I'd made my choice long ago. As tempting as it all sounded... it was all in the past for me. But, well... no. I was still hot... I could still have some fun. Wait, what am I saying? I'm an older woman now. Those days are gone, as tempting as they still sounded. I'd missed my shot, and Katie had made hers. That's it.

I returned to the present. Bob had awakened too, and Matt was serving up breakfast for the four of us. My husband was talking jovially to Matt and Amanda, as blind to the sin occurring right under his nose as Amanda was. He didn't suspect a thing about Matt. No one did. That's why he was on the winning side. That's why he was getting away with so much. For such a thing as Katie wanted from him, Matt wasn't just a good candidate. He was perfect. The perfect partner in crime.

I watched Matt at work, fixing up food for Bob and Amanda. He really was rather good-looking. I'd never really let myself appraise him, but... he was certainly a catch. Amanda... I mean... Katie was a lucky woman. I kept stealing glances at his package through his thin pants, getting more glimpses at his swinging meat. Yeah, Katie was VERY lucky...

I shook myself free of these thoughts. This was jealousy talking. Some long-lost hope that I could still live that life I always wanted. God, I needed a good fuck, I really did. If I could just get that, I'd be set. Perhaps, seeing Matt being so willing to indulge in such sin, he'd be willing to partake in some more. Wait... what? No. No. I... I couldn't imagine Matt wanting or needing to venture beyond Katie. A whore like her would give him everything she could. Unless... unless she'd awaken something within Matt that couldn't be contained by one slut, then maybe... no. No. This was all a pipe dream.

Matt took my empty plate from in front of me, stirring me from my thoughts.

"Thank you," I replied, my words having far less bite than they would have even an hour previously.

"So, you guys going shopping?" Matt asked Amanda.

Amanda and Bob both loved Black Friday shopping. Bob always loved trying to find a deal. And Amanda... she often didn't buy that much, but she loved the experience, nonetheless. Both enjoyed going out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Neither were invested enough to go out first thing, but both tended to go early.

"Yeah, definitely. Right Dad?" she asked.

"I can be in the car in five minutes if you're ready," he replied with a smile, still in his pajamas but raring to go nevertheless.

"I just need to get dressed, and I'll be ready," Amanda said.

"You joining us, hon?" Bob asked, turning to look at me. My eyes went up at being directly questioned. I looked between my husband's friendly face, Amanda's hopeful one, and Matt's nervous one. Despite my conflicting myriad of feelings about the whole matter, despite me gaining an understanding of the whole thing, I was not about to let Matt off the hook. He'd betrayed my daughter, and I knew it. He was nervous around me already... how about I let him stew even more? I didn't know what I planned to do, if I was gonna let him get away with it, or if I'd give him a piece of my mind. But I was not about to let him off scot-free.

"I think I'll stay here," I said, smiling apologetically at Amanda and Bob. They looked at each other, confirming their expected plans with a nod. And in the same moment, I looked up at Matt, my eyes narrowing slightly. He gulped noticeably. When Bob and Amanda looked back at me, I smiled warmly at them. "I had a long day yesterday. I'd rather just relax. Besides... Matt made such a delicious breakfast... I can't wait to see what he cooks up for lunch..." I said, looking back up at Matt. He smiled nervously at me, not knowing how much I knew, or what I had planned.

I didn't either.

"Honey?" Amanda spoke sweetly towards Matt, getting his attention. "Maybe you can start putting up some of the Christmas decorations while I'm out?" she suggested.

"Yeah, sounds good," Matt replied, smiling warmly at his wife, ever willing to help.

Bob and Amanda cleaned up and got ready to leave, but I stayed planted in the kitchen as Matt cleaned up the mess from breakfast. I watched Matt at work, gaining more of an appreciation for what Katie saw in him. He was very attractive... and he moved with a smoothness that no doubt belied his talents in the bedroom. How could I have not seen it? The way he glided smoothly from place to place, pivoting and turning... I bet those hips could work some magic in the bedroom. Maybe Katie saw this too.

He was certainly nervous under my watchful gaze. He had every right to be after doing what he'd done. I sat confidently in place, maybe even smugly, not letting him escape my gaze. Finally, Bob and Amanda said their goodbyes and stepped out the door, leaving Matt and I alone.

As he was about done cleaning up, I finally stood up, a small grin on my face. This movement caught his attention, and he glanced my way just as I stood. I was about to speak when he did something that stopped the words before they left my mouth.

His eyes first glanced politely at my face as I began moving, but almost immediately, at the first opportunity, his eyes went straight to my chest, to my large, round breasts. If anything, my nipples were even harder than they were when I first came downstairs, and they had his complete attention now, at least for a moment. He looked away quickly, catching himself, but not before I'd caught him staring. And I think he knew I'd caught him. Women always know these things, and there was no mistaking it in this case. My son-in-law had stolen a glimpse at my tits. Wow...

For a moment, I was stopped in my tracks. The words I was about to say were now obsolete. My approach completely upended. A rush went through me at this glance, enough to erase some of my earlier doubts.

I met his eyes, my calm stare holding his panicked gaze for a moment. But it was a moment that lasted an eternity. It was a moment that told me everything. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and his windows were open, allowing me a full view inside. In this moment, Matt had no poker face, and I could read him like a book. And thanks to that, I suddenly gained a complete understanding of his current state.

Okay... change of plans.

He looked nervous as I approached him, walking around the kitchen island, as if he expected me to do something. But I simply smiled and put my hand on his shoulder as I passed him, saying:

"I'm gonna get changed."

I sashayed away towards the stairs, and if my appraisal of him was correct, I knew he was staring at my swaying butt. But even if I didn't, I could almost feel his eyes on me, on my body, on my ass. I didn't even have to look back.

I returned to my guest room, and after shutting the door behind me, I glanced at myself in the mirror. The thing that caught my attention wasn't my still rock-hard nipples. No, what caught my attention were my eyes. I could see a heat that I hadn't seen in myself since... well, it had been awhile. As I pulled open my suitcase and dug through my clothes, I went over what I'd just learned.

In that one brief stare I shared with Matt, I figured him out. I understood him. Seeing a heat and lust in his eyes as he looked at my breasts answered a lot of questions. I first thought that Katie had him on a leash, so to speak, trained so completely that he was simply going along with whatever she asked, almost without thought. But no... that wasn't it at all. No... he wasn't broken. Conquered. Defeated. He was unleashed.

Of course! A good man like him, one who acted so kind and true... that kind of repression will back a man up, literally and figuratively. A pressurized keg filled with gunpowder. But thanks to Katie... the keg had been tapped, and the results were explosive. Once the seal was broken, he was probably fucking and fucking and fucking, doing it at a rate he probably didn't even know was possible. He was probably awash with insane levels of lust and need thanks to the intense fucking a slut like Katie no doubt dragged him through, and such training only made that desire increase tenfold. Such a thing could not be contained. It could only be guided. Katie was no doubt right there with him, her insatiable needs nearly matching his. But their affair was in the shadows, the background, and no matter how much of his attention she stole from Amanda, she couldn't be there all the time. Given their circumstances, that was simply impossible. That left him full with all this need, this lust and desire, and when Katie wasn't around, there'd be no outlet. If he could get it from Amanda, he wouldn't be sneaking around on her.

Suddenly, the picture I had of Matt shifted. He wasn't some cold, calculating actor gleefully cheating on his wife. And he wasn't Katie's pet on a leash either, living at her beck and call. No. If anything, it was the opposite. He wasn't being enslaved or controlled. He was out of control. He was consumed with desire. With need. With lust. All more than he could handle. More than could deal with. He probably felt it every minute of every day. Even if he tried to still be that good, loyal man, he didn't stand a chance when faced down with such all-consuming need.

His existence must be a glorious torture. His blood pumping with lust and need all the time. He probably sees sex everywhere. Any desirable woman who passes by him must be the subject to intense fantasy. And if I could sniff it out, I'm sure others had too. His body, giving off signals, awash with lust, desperate for fucking. Even if he tried to stifle his desires, these signals were a siren's song, bringing women to him.

If this was all true, it was amazing he was as composed as he was. But I suppose he couldn't be blamed for the occasional slip up. The occasional mistake. Like fucking your wife's older sister while her family waited downstairs.

Or staring at his mother-in-law's big, perfect breasts...

Katie had created a monster in Matt, one beyond even her control. He'd never once looked at me before... but he did now. She'd incited a lustful fury inside that young man, one he could barely handle. A pressure building up inside him, and without release, there would be an explosion. I bet Katie knew how to play him like an instrument, teasing him, building him up, driving him insane... in fact, that's exactly what she was doing at the table last night. Coaxing the monster from its slumber, knowing he would take out his lustful wrath on her. To do that to a man, to drive him so crazy. God... I can almost imagine being on the receiving end of such sex-fueled rage. Katie had discovered fire here... I honestly couldn't blame her for indulging as often as she could.

1...678910...30