All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 02'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 9 years ago
Sunny fun

Your outings are similar to my experience with my husband. But I started younger progressed much faster. At Club Med, Paradise Island, I went from topless to accepting his dare to always be the boldest on the beach. That took us thru string to naked in by the end of the second day. Soon I was walking to the beach vendors and negotiating shell jewelry while remaining nude. Then to the beach bars and straw-markets, still nude. And so on....it was and is still great fun and not limited to beach vacations.

Thanks for writing.

AG

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
know the drill

My wife and I vacationed on Orient Beach at a similar age. First day was very modest. Following days each got a little more revealing until she started shopping at the beach vendors. Ended up wearing just enough to cover her vaginal lips. Got a really good tan. The sex was darn good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My wife was the same. At the beach she wanted to flash her tits but was initially hesitant and just gave little peeks. Then one time while sunbathing face down, she just sat up and took her time putting her bikini top back on. She made it all appear very accidental, but was very intentional and a complete rush for both of us.

I can feel the build up of this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent initial step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog2 months ago

Awesome!!! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous