Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, succumbing to her hidden internal desire to remove her bikini top, ironically, her self-confidence soared. Who knew removing her top on a public beach could give her such a feeling of empowerment?

She turned to her husband. "Are you staring at me?"

Edward smiled at her sweet innocent comment, "Couldn't help it, you look gorgeous."

She noticed a man walking along the beach staring at her. As he passed, he nodded and smiled approvingly. A warm feeling overcame her initial reticence. She'd always been too shy to want to be noticed. But having another man once again see parts of her body that would normally be considered indecent, obscene, or risqué sent an unexpected tingle through her body. As much as she tried to deny it, she finally accepted the realization that other guys were appreciative of her body.

And just like last year, Susan felt her arousal coming to the forefront, feeling herself getting wet, and her nipples hardening.

She once again turned to her husband, and sighed in a sexy, suggestive way, "Hey honey, do you mind rubbing some sunscreen on my chest?"

This holiday just got strikingly hotter...

To be continued...

12