Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Susan's heart was pounding. She could not explain what was coming over her. She normally would be very coy and keep her legs crossed. But purposefully exposing herself like this was giving her that sexual rush; similar to the one that she remembered from that time at the hotel bar a few months earlier. She was no doubt getting aroused being a teasing exhibitionist again. She looked down to see her nipples tightened and erect and her tits rising up and down from breathing heavily.

And she knew that she wanted a reaction. This was not a spontaneous or accidental flash. This was a premeditated act. She knew what men wanted to see and for some reason she wanted to show this man. She wanted to be the object of his desire while satisfying her own perversion as well as husband's carnal fantasy. She was a married woman, freely showing off her body to the eyes of a stranger. It was forbidden and dangerous and delightfully erotic!!

Edward smiled at how brazen and sexual his wife was being. He couldn't have been more proud of her in that moment, or more aroused. As the rhythmic dance continued, Edward noticed the tip of Alec's cock appearing, extending beyond the foreskin. Susan was teasing this younger man to the point that he was getting an erection right there on this crowded public beach!

Susan noticed as well. Her body's physical manifestations to the sight before her were confirmed when the slight ocean breeze highlighted the wetness welling from her pussy. Perhaps her teasing had gone too far. To her shame, lewd and carnal images suddenly popped into her head as the fire of her lust was fueled by the attention she was getting.

Getting anxious about what may happen next, she abruptly announced it was time to go, "Honey, I think we should pack up and head out soon if we are going to make our dinner reservations."

Edward was taken aback by the sudden stoppage in his wife's exhibitionism. Why did she tap out when it seemed the real fun was just starting? But looking at his watch agreed it was time to go. "Yeah, your right. We better start our trek back to the Hotel. I'll pack up and arrange for the UBER to pick us up in 10."

"Alec, it was great meeting you! Unfortunately, we need to head out if we are going to keep our plans for drinks and dinner tonight in South Beach."

"Well, it was great to meet you guys. I enjoyed chatting; and thanks again for the sunscreen!"

"No problem at all. I hope the airline finds and delivers your luggage without further delay."

"Almost forgot about that! I will check my phone for messages. Hey, what are you guys doing later tonight? I hope I'm not out of line for asking, but would you two want to meet for a drink later?"

Edward looked at Susan, her mouth open, wondering just how much shame she might be feeling right now. "Honey? Did we have any plans?"

Stunned, she slowly came to her senses but probably not even hearing her husband's question, "No, ahh, sure." she said as she pulled up her bikini bottoms, distracted temporarily as she now realized just how wet her pussy had become.

"Great, we'll keep in touch. Here is my number."

"I'll text later to let you know which bar we will be at."

"Sounds great! Hopefully I will see you tonight!" Alec smiled at Susan as he extended his hand.

The potential rendezvous unexpectedly distracted Susan. She nervously pulled on her sheer cover-up, and grabbed her beach bag to follow her husband.

*************

In the UBER on their way back to the hotel, Edward could not help but notice his wife's nipples visible through her rather sheer, mesh cover-up. She had forgotten, or perhaps purposefully left, her bikini top in the beach bag. He could see the driver's eyes in the rear view mirror constantly checking out his wife.

While he would normally be focused on his wife's blatant display, his mind wandered trying to figure out how best to move from here. From shortly after they got married, he had the fantasy of watching his wife with another man. "Could this be the night?" he thought to himself as he reached over to caress and hold his wife's hand. Still, he wasn't sure exactly how far he should go to push his fantasy. Also, how far could HE go? What was HIS limit?

He knew their marriage was strong; they were both fully comfortable with each other, secure with each other, and trusted each other, and they communicated with each other easily. And, they didn't have any hang-ups or jealousy issues. They were fine exploring things to keep that fire alive - whether it be teasing, role play, or perhaps something more.

Susan squeezed her husband's hand lovingly as she stared out the window, reminiscing about what just happened at the beach. It had started innocently enough. But perhaps she went too far, her morals and social boundaries now trying to take over her thoughts. Yet her mind was completely overwhelmed by the mental images flashing through her of her lying naked before the young stranger, purposely showing her pussy - and seeing the stranger's cock growing, reacting directly to her flaunting display.

Ironically, the thoughts from the attention of the young man actually helped her overcome her anxiety, it being replaced by a thrill deep within her as another wave of warm arousal passed through her body. Her earlier actions now elicited a sexual response within her as body responded involuntarily and uncontrollably, her loins reacting to, and heating up at, her thoughts. As the UBER pulled up to the hotel, there was no doubt her arousal had become uncontrollable and needed immediate relief.

Barely closing the door back at the hotel, Edward and Susan were all over each other. Susan quickly removed her cover-up and bikini and tossed it aside. She sat on the edge of the bed. Edward shoved his board shorts down and shuffled in front of his wife.

His wife was silent as she reached down to stroke her husband. Edward's cock was familiar; circumcised and relatively impressive in length at about 7½ inches at full attention. His was certainly not the longest or thickest, but it had always satisfied her needs. She took in the length and color and could not help comparing her husband with the uncircumcised, fatter, and longer cock of the younger stranger.

Edward's mind also turned to recount the events of earlier. Showing off his wife to other men always creates a sexual excitement inside him. And, almost like a drug, he wanted more. He gathered his thoughts; "I loved it on the beach today when I saw guys checking you out. It really turned me on."

Susan began to suck her husband's hard dick. Her warm mouth elicited a deep groan from her husband.

Edward gathered himself to continue, "You were such a cock tease on the beach today. You know several guy's cocks were hardening just by looking at you!"

With his wife's warm mouth engulfing his cock, Edward found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on his words. Yet found a way to push further.

"You were making guys so hard and leaving them with no relief. There are likely at least a dozen guys jerking off right now thinking about you and wishing they could fuck you."

Susan could not deny how hot it was to think other guys were jerking off to her image.

"And watching the way that young man was looking at you, well you may have noticed my hardening cock," Susan's head bobbed on her husband's cock at a more feverish pitch, licking and sucking, hungry for sex as her husband's words turned her thoughts to Alec.

"You talking about Alec?"

"Yes...Alec," Edward's head tilted back and he moaned involuntarily as his body reacted to his wife's attention to his cock and the still-fresh images of his wife's brazenness on the beach earlier. "I could tell how Alec looked at you. He would love to have you suck his cock like this."

Susan's talented tongue and mouth, combined with his own thoughts reminiscing of the afternoon at the beach had Edward's cock ready to explode. Again he gathered himself to continue, "I just know he wants to eat and then fuck that sweet pussy of yours!"

Susan stopped her assault on her husband's cock and, with unmistakable lust in her eyes, climbed onto the bed and opened her legs revealing a pussy that was dripping wet. "I need you - NOW!"

Edward climbed onto the bed, his cock at full attention. As he rubbed the tip against Susan's pussy, his wife's arousal was unmistakable. "Wow! I've never seen you this wet," Edward commented, as he looked up at his wife with a big smile on his face. "Something has obviously gotten you excited!" he said as he continued rubbing the tip of his cock at the opening to Susan's pussy.

Susan grabbed his hips and pulled him into her. With a quick shove, he hit home as his wife gasped. This is what Susan wanted, and needed. She wrapped her legs around him pulling him even closer and moaned loudly as her husband started a slow, methodical fucking.

As Edward settled into a rhythmic fucking, he whispered in her ear, "It's fun being a bad girl, isn't it? You like when men look at your naked body, don't you?"

Susan's pussy was sloppy wet from her arousal. She was hotter than Edward had seen her in a while. She had her eyes closed. Was she fantasizing about Alec?

"You loved it, didn't you? Come on baby, admit it."

"YES!" Susan screamed, biting her bottom lip and opening her eyes for a moment as jolts of pre- orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body.

His wife's admission pushed Edward to pick up the pace, now almost punishing his wife's pussy, both of them breathing heavily. "I bet Alec would love to be fucking you like this," Edward continued.

Still keeping her eyes closed, Susan started grunting in rhythm to each push as she began to thrust her hips up to meet her husband's, pushing Edward's dick deeper into her. Edward thought to himself, "She's fantasizing about Alec!"

Surprisingly, he wasn't jealous at all. In fact it turned him on even more. He certainly had no problem in providing the entire beach with peeks of his beautiful and sexy wife earlier in the day. He only wished she was even more adventurous without having to push her.

"I loved it when you showed your pussy to him. You were making both of us hard. I was so proud to call you my wife. I wanted to take you right there on the beach in front of him!"

Susan screamed even louder. She started breathing heavier, bucking her hips as her husband continued the assault of her pussy, his cock driving into her time and time again sending her near the edge, again and again.

Then it came, finally, a glorious rush, for both of them. Wave after wave of involuntary muscle reaction, triggered by the events of the day, consumed their bodies. They were completely covered in sweat, their bodies slick from their intense fucking.

Trying to catch their breath and enjoying the cooling sensation of the air-conditioned room tickling the beads of sweat that had built up on their bodies, they both laid back in each others arms enjoying their post-coital bliss.

As she lay back recovering from the primal sex act, Susan closed her eyes. Visions about the young stranger they met earlier in the day danced before her. To her shame, she began fantasizing of him touching her, just as she drifted off to sleep...

*************

Susan reached into her bag and pulled out the sunscreen. Squeezing a decent amount into the palm of her left hand, she began to rub the cream on her shoulders and upper chest. Then squeezing a bit more, she applied the cream to her abdomen.

Susan noticed Alec watching her intently. Something inside her took over - she knew what she was doing. She moved on to the next stage of her intentional tease, relishing her new self-confidence and with people admiring her body, unleashing and freeing her body of society's norms for a woman of her age.

Another squirt into her palms, Susan moved to her chest, first rubbing both palms together and then applying the cream over her tits. The application was slow and deliberate, kneading each perhaps a little more than needed just to disperse the sunscreen.

Looking around she caught a few of the other men nearby staring at her. She was both flattered and on edge at the same time. She was enjoying this game, but her main focus was the man lying in front of her.

She squeezed a little dab of extra cream directly onto each nipple before taking her index finger and rubbing the cream thoroughly on each nipple, then using her thumb and index finger to pull and pinch each nipple. She made sure not only to attend to those sensitive areas to avoid the burning in the hot sun, but to bring attention to her tits.

And by this time, her own arousal could not be mistaken. Her breasts once again tightening and her nipples erect, clearly aching to be touched again and again.

She was now no longer paying attention to anything else — she was focused solely on the looks she was getting from the man watching her and the feelings emanating from within her body. Her stomach was fluttering rapidly, her clitoris was throbbing, and her nipples were rock hard as she continued to apply the lotion slowly, seductively, to other areas of her body while looking directly at the young man.

Alec moved his sunglasses down his nose. With eye contact made, he nodded at Susan giving her notice that he was both aware of, and appreciative of, her little show.

Susan noticed her husband watching her tease from the comfort of his sun lounger. His own arousal was unmistakable. Their eyes met. He smiled and nodded to his wife, got up, grabbed his shorts from the beach bag, and announced he needed to visit the restroom. "Be back in a bit."

Although she would not normally continue a tease without Edward nearby, in this case Susan decided to take things further.

"Pardon me, Alec, can I ask a favor? Would you mind doing my back?"

Alec jumped up off his towel. "Be happy to!"

Susan got off her lounger and laid down on the blanket, face down. Alec squeezed the sunscreen into his palms, rubbed them together, and began spreading the cream at Susan's shoulders and back. His hands glided across her entire back, at times grazing the sides of her breasts. She closed her eyes unable to control her body's building response, ashamed to admit that the caresses of another man felt so good.

Alec squirted more lotion onto the palm of his hands. Then he moved down to her lower back and ass. Suddenly she let out a gasp as the man's hands intimately slid across her ass, cupping her butt cheeks, squeezing and kneading her flesh. Her gasp turned to a soft, but certainly audible, moan when the man continued the concentrated massage of her ass cheeks.

Then as he moved lower to her legs, Susan involuntarily spread her legs apart to allow the man to reach the inner parts of her thighs. Unabashedly, Alec slid his hands up and down from the inside of her legs to her ass.

To her surprise, she said nothing as Alec's fingers brushed against her pussy lips; after all, it could have been accidental. But when Alec's hands became more adventurous, flashes of heat suddenly ignited from Susan's pussy when it happened again and again, unable to control her own body's response. Without realizing it, Susan closed her eyes and groaned once again at the intimate sensation, her sudden wantonness freeing her of all inhibitions and psycho-emotional hang-ups.

Yet she could not deny her shallow breathing and racing heart, evidence of her escalating arousal.

Alec remained silent during his audacious act. With trepidation on what may come next, Susan hoped her own silence did not indicate acceptance of his actions. She was still unsure if she was willing to take this further. She was fearful of him thinking she was leading him on...

***************

Susan felt someone softly kissing her forehead. "Hey there sleepy head! We should probably get up and start getting showered if we are going to go out!"

Opening her eyes, Susan saw her husband smiling at her. She realized she had drifted off to sleep. She looked at her husband confused. "Ahhhh... You're right."

She was immediately surprised with herself, body feeling flush, ashamed for allowing her mind to wander to such a place. Pushing her horny thoughts aside, she quickly realized she had been dreaming, Susan jumped out of bed and bolted into the shower. "Let me go shower first!"

As she stepped into the shower attempting to cool off, the excitement of her dream was evident throughout her body. She tried to shake the images away, but couldn't. The sensation of the water cascading over her nipples wasn't helping as it created a tingling sensation and a stimulation that reawakened her desire yet again.

Although she did not want to become any more aroused than she already had, Susan could not stop the flood of images from her dream re-playing in her mind. She could not help herself; her body had already been aroused, and it would take little to push her over the edge yet again.

She felt guilt from having such erotic thoughts - particularly involving a man maybe fifteen years younger. She was both mortified and bewildered how somebody other than her husband could affect her this way. And to her shame, her body was responding, involuntarily and without control. She was ashamed to admit that the mere thought of what had happened to her, how she had felt, was affecting her.

As she dried herself, Edward came in and just watched her from the doorway. After their incredible sexual romp earlier, he wanted to let his wife know where HE stood.

"It's kinda hard for me to explain, but I have to admit, the thought of showing you off to other men creates a sexual excitement inside me that I cannot control. You saw that earlier. Nothing else comes close, not even porn. You are the hottest, sexiest, woman that I know!"

Susan smiled at him and bent over to dry her feet and legs, not saying a word.

Sensing something in his wife, Edward tried to assuage her trepidation. "Look sweetheart, it's probably hard for you to understand, but I would love for you to go even further, but I would never want to push you into anything you aren't comfortable with."

************

An hour later Susan put the finishing touches on her lipstick and was ready for their night out. Edward looked her up and down. His wife looked absolutely stunning in a black cocktail dress that was cut low in both the front and the back, and that clung to her body, accentuating her curves. The color highlighted her tanned and toned arms, shoulders, and back. A black lace bra pushed her boobs up and together resulting in nice cleavage. The dress was tightly fitted and settled about 2 inches above her knees perfectly framing her lovely ass while wonderfully hugging the curve of her cheeks.

A pair of sexy strappy heels finished her elegant, but sexy look. As she walked towards Edward, clip-clopping across the tile floor, those heels naturally caused her back to arch and her chest to thrust forward.

"I'm ready!"

The couple ventured out and walked the approximately 3-blocks to a nice, hip seafood restaurant in South Beach. They were able to get two seats at the bar where they had a view through the open doors to a delightful sunset. As his wife climbed up onto the tall bar stool, Edward noticed her dress rode up her legs, and the act resulted in a brief flash up her dress.

Immediately, Edward thought back a few months prior where his wife teased several men in a hotel bar. Before getting up on a stool himself, he leaned into Susan and whispered, "You look delicious!"

"Thank you so much. I'm glad you like," Susan smiled back at her husband.

For whatever reason, perhaps it was responding to Edward's complement or perhaps she was in the mood to tease, Susan stretched one leg out for Edward to admire her legs and placed her heel on Edward's stool before crossing them. The somewhat innocuous act resulted in her legs parting and her dress riding even further up her legs. In plain sight, even if for only an instant, Edward could not help but notice that she was wearing her red lace panties. He looked around and noticed a couple men looking in their direction, who may have been fortunate to witness the innocent, but brazen act.