Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in to her husband, "Don't worry about that. After a few drinks they may be coming off!"

His cock twitching in anticipation, "I love you so much!" Edward smiled and whispered.

Susan was starting to heat up again. She knew she was giving not only her husband, but the men around her a peek up her dress and showing plenty of leg; but she loved being in control! As if to show it was no accident, she uncrossed and crossed her legs again while looking around and making eye contact with her voyeurs. She had become a very confident, and very competent, tease.

Of course, his wife's acts did not go unnoticed by Edward. He loved his wife's newly found love of exhibitionism, and he was enjoying witnessing his wife's display more than he could have dreamed. Watching his cute, sexy, mostly shy, and always reserved wife re-discover her naughty side was a huge turn on.

Was it wrong? Well, while this thinking is not considered "normal" by some standards, he could not deny that he loved when his wife dressed hot and sexy. Every successful man wants a "Trophy Wife," and his wife being admired and desired by others excited him.

Yet, deep in his conscious and sub-conscious mind, he fantasized about his wife not only flirting with other men, as she did at the beach, but also taking it even further. The fantasy of watching his wife with another man consumed his thinking. For him, the thought of another man seeing his wife naked, then watching his wife suck another man's cock was the ultimate turn on.

********************

After finishing some appetizers, Edward ordered another round. Then, he picked up his phone and sent a text.

Within 30 minutes, Edward turned and saw Alec walking towards them. "Hey, look who it is!"

Susan's face turned red when she saw Alec as he shook Edward's hand. He then bent down to give Susan a kiss on the cheek.

"Great running into you guys!" Alec smiled broadly, his eyes focused onto Susan. "I almost didn't recognize you with clothes on!"

Susan looked up at her husband blushing in deep embarrassment. Although this man had seen her completely naked a few hours earlier, his words still felt uncomfortable, particularly since several fellow patrons as well as the bartender were in earshot.

"Here, take my seat Alec. I could use a quick break to stretch my legs." Edward pointed to the seat next to his wife.

"Thanks, man!" Alec adjusted the barstool position, moving slightly to face more towards Susan. Because of the surprise visit, Susan still hadn't re-adjusted herself on the barstool.

Alec of course immediately noticed her dress riding up her legs. He smiled and ordered a beer. Then he leaned into Susan, "You look absolutely stunning." Turning to Edward, "You are a very lucky guy to have such a lovely and sexy wife."

"I totally agree with you. I am one lucky man!" Edward beamed hearing the complement. One of the things he loved when he and his wife played "The Game" was seeing and hearing complements about his wife.

The three continued talking about nothing in particular. The conversation flowed naturally and easily. Alec was funny, smart, attentive, and certainly not brash. Despite the fact that they were all nude in front each other earlier in the day, Alec kept complimenting Susan on how she looked in what she was wearing and how she was wearing it. Susan felt at ease and did not even consider re-adjusting herself.

An hour passed and the three were laughing and having a good time. Susan again was showing a lot of leg as her dress rode high up on her thighs sitting on that bar stool. That fact did not go unnoticed by Alec. As they sipped their drinks and chatted, Edward noticed that Alec's eyes kept drifting down to his wife's cleavage and legs.

And after another round of drinks, it appeared the drinks were releasing any reservations and freeing everyone's inhibitions. Susan noticed that Alec would sometimes touch her arm, sometimes her knee.

By this time, Susan seemed to be relishing the attention from the younger man. She crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, and even reached down to adjust the strap on her heel in front of him giving him a view of her cleavage. In reality, she knew he was staring at her legs and she thought she should give him a little more. "What's the harm?" she thought. He had already seen her naked just a few hours ago. And she admittedly enjoyed the attention she was receiving from the younger man.

She thought back to her first time she removed her top on a public beach, and how naughty she felt doing something so out-of-character for her - a time that seemed a lifetime ago.

Alec leaned in close to Susan, whispering so only she could hear. "You looked great on the beach today. I would love to get to know you better." Alec's words may have embarrassed Susan in her past, but this time was different. She took it as a complete compliment, although naïve to what he really meant.

She could not stop the flood of thoughts playing in her mind; of how her bawdy performance in front of this young man earlier in the day sent bolts of electricity through her body. She remembered the heat welling up from her pussy when his eyes explored her body; particularly those parts that had previously been reserved for, and only touched by, her husband.

After another ten minutes, Alec seemed to get a bit more intimate. At one time, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You are even sexier than I expected with your clothes on," while at the same time placing his hand on her thigh and caressing her thigh for a few seconds.

Susan felt her body flush a hundred shades of red from the young man's direct and licentious complement. She looked up to see his piercing eyes revealing his desire. She felt jolts of electricity course through her body as she now realized his intentions were unmistakable.

Edward couldn't help but notice the lingering stares and outright flirting between Alec and his wife. There was no doubt that there was a sexual energy between them. At that moment, the thought of this younger man fucking his wife popped into his head. He had to admit that his stomach had butterflies as he wondered where the night might lead them. His cock twitched again at that thought.

"I think I am going to use the ladies room," Susan abruptly announced as her mind went blank, overloaded with trying to process the situation. She took a deep breath and another sip of her drink. Then she gathered her purse and slid off the barstool.

Both gentlemen watched intently when her dress rode up even higher giving a not-so-brief glimpse of her red panties. She smiled sheepishly, adjusted her dress, and turned to walk across the floor to the back. After a few steps, she turned around and saw both men watching her. Susan clearly remained the center of their attention.

She closed the door to the ladies room and stopped at the mirror, ashamed yet excited at what was happening. Her face was flushed and her breathing heavy. She noticed her wedding ring. What was she thinking? Her actions at the beach and the enjoyment of flirting with another man were a betrayal to her vows. Yet, clearing being a married woman had not stopped this man from making a pass at her. This ring upon her hand meant nothing to him. And it seems, her husband was encouraging all of this!

After watching her ass swing in her tight dress as she wound her way through the crowd, Alec looked up at Edward with a devious smile and asked, "I hope you don't think this is too forward, but I need to ask. Do you guys 'play' as a couple? I mean, your wife is hot and I would really like to get to know her better!"

Edward knew exactly what Alec meant and what he was asking. The time had come. He took a big gulp of his drink. "Well, it's been a fantasy of mine...you know...to watch Susan with another man. For some reason - well - I can't explain it..." Edward's nervousness was obviously building and he had trouble speaking as the potential to watch his wife have sex with another man had just become very real; his deviant fantasy brought to the forefront of possibility.

Why was this offer from another man exciting him, and not driving him into a jealous rage? Although he didn't need another man to tell him his wife was attractive, it sure stoked his ego hearing that from another man. And at this stage of their marriage, he was neither jealous nor monopolizing, and he trusted her completely. For some reason, the possibility continued to build an inexplicable arousal within him.

Could "The Game" that once started as naughty role-play of his wife acting like a hotwife out to play actually open the door to her becoming a real hotwife Vixen? There was something bizarrely arousing about this relative stranger being so forward and essentially asking permission to have sex with his wife.

The thought of another man stripping his wife naked, then watching as he eats her pussy both excited him and scared him. But then, imagining his wife sucking another man's cock and ultimately seeing his wife's pussy taken by another man's cock just simply blew his mind in ways he could not comprehend.

Certainly it appeared his wife was attracted to this relative stranger sexually. And things were certainly moving quickly. And it seemed like Alec was a willing participant. "But what was Susan thinking?" he wondered.

"You're not the only one with that fantasy," Alec tried to reassure Edward. "In reality, I am nervous about this as well." While Alec had had sex with other married women and even had a few FMF 3-somes, he never had sex with a married woman while her husband watched in the same room.

"Well, it just has to be with the right guy, a guy who will be respectful of her and our marriage. I am not a cuckold in the sense that I do not wish to be humiliated. This is for her pleasure, and seeing her receive sexual pleasure will give me tremendous gratification."

He took another sip of his drink and stared at the back bar for a moment, "But ultimately it doesn't matter what I want, it's Susan's decision..."

Just then the conversation was interrupted as Susan arrived back at the bar and pulled herself back onto the barstool.

Alec's cell phone rang. "I apologize, I have to take this call," and stepped out of the restaurant.

Edward smiled at Susan. "Having fun?"

"Yes, I am...and...he is really nice."

Edward's mind continued to wonder about the possibilities for what may happen before the evening was over. He decided it was now or never. He threw his cards on the table, "You know Alec is really into you, right? I mean, he has been blatantly staring at you and hitting on you all night."

Susan took a drink of her cocktail but did not respond. But Edward knew this was the time to assuage his wife's fears of infidelity. "Look, that just makes me want you even more. The more other men desire you, the sexier you are to me!"

Edward saw his that words appeared to embarrass Susan. She sometimes puts barriers up and withdraws when talking about sex. He tried to assure her he was good with everything.

"I think it's great," he tried to assure his wife. "And, I especially like the effect it's having on you."

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

"Look, whether you wish to admit it or not, I believe you are turned on as well," he continued. "I mean, right here, right now, you seem to be glowing and your breathing is heavy, almost like you've never been so turned on in your life!"

Susan squirmed in her seat a bit as her husband's words actually hit home. The constant hot flashes coursing through her body leaving no doubt she WAS turned on by the younger man. "But what next?" she asked herself.

Edward leaned in and kissed his wife, and then whispered in her ear, "I saw how you were opening and closing your legs right in front of him at the beach earlier. You LIKE him looking at you. You WANTED him to see your pussy, isn't that right?" He placed his hand on her leg and caressed it while leaning in to nibble at her neck.

Then he kissed her long and deeply, their tongues quickly finding each other, their mouths pressed tightly together as he slowly moved his hand up her leg. Susan felt her own body respond, flaring up in arousal from the warm embrace of her husband. For some reason, even in this crowded restaurant bar and with others so close, with only the briefest moment of hesitation, she instinctively splayed open her legs. As his hand neared the fragile material of her panties, Edward could feel the warmth of her pussy, her arousal fueled by everything that was happening

"You saw his large cock growing from staring at your pussy, didn't you?" Edward's mind somehow jumped to sordid images of this stranger impaling his wife with that large cock.

"Ssshhhh," she whispered embarrassingly as his touch on her pussy sent jolts through her body. The thought was foreign to her. In all the years she had been married, she had never imagined or desired to have sex with anybody but her husband. But a few months back, at the hotel bar, she could not deny her feelings and how turned on she was when another stranger openly asked to fuck her. That flashback gave her pause. That day had been the first day of what was a new life for her. And here was the result. She had a decision to make.

Edward decided to press further, "Do you want to..." He hesitated for a bit, wondering if he was ready to not only ask THE question, but also to get THE answer. He wondered if HE was actually ready for this?

After what seemed like minutes, he continued, "Do you want to take it a step further?"

"Just be quiet and let's not talk about it Edward!" The words were spoken, but Susan had to admit that the thought stirred her emotions. Perhaps it was the attention she had gotten at the beach earlier. Wouldn't every woman want to be desired? And she DID notice the stranger's cock growing in front of her.

"He seems nice, I like him. But I do not know what the next step is, and I don't want to lead him on. I certainly am not yet ready to fuck another guy, if that's where you are going!"

Edward pressed further, "Look, we are two adults in a loving relationship who are interested in spicing things up. I know that this may be a bit more than what some may consider..."

Edward paused as he noticed nervousness in his wife's eyes. "Look sweetheart, we are on holiday in a far away place where no one knows us. Vacations are supposed to provide relaxation, a time to release tension and create fond memories."

Susan didn't respond. In reality, salacious thoughts zipped through her mind. She thought back to her feelings at the bar a couple months earlier, where another younger guy David wanted to have his way with her. Could she finally be ready to tap the forbidden fruit?

Just then Alec arrived back. "Sorry about that. It was an old friend living here in Florida. We made arrangements to get together tomorrow to catch up."

Alec noticed Edward and Susan seemed to be in the middle of something. Sensing a need for the couple to talk privately, Alec excused himself to use the rest room.

Edward leaned in to his wife and kissed her. Looking into her eyes, he held her hand and offered, "I have a confession. Alec just asked if we play. I knew exactly what he meant and I told him that I would love to see you with another man, but I was unsure if you were ready."

"What? You told him that? Edward, what are we doing?" Susan snapped. "I can't believe this is happening!" Motioning towards the direction Alec just walked, "And, HE is a bit presumptuous, isn't he?"

"Well, you know how I feel about this. I have put all my cards on the table with you. And now, you can't imagine how much of a turn on it is watching another man lust after you. And having another man essentially ask me if is ok to fuck my wife is the most, well, it is the most mind-blowing, erotic thing I have ever experienced. It's incredibly exciting! And if I am not mistaken, he does turn you on, am I not correct?"

Susan just stared at her husband.

"Look, this is a judgment free zone sweetheart, I know you find him attractive."

"Yes but... this is just happening so fast!"

Edward could see panic in his wife's eyes. "I understand Susan. Look, we have been married for, well, almost thirty years. And I trust you implicitly. We are just trying to explore some things, you know, spice things up in our marriage. So here, while on a vacation and where nobody knows us, why not let our fantasies run wild? I mean, now is a chance to let go of our inhibitions, to simply live for the moment without holding back; something we would never do back home!"

"Well, I am also nervous because...well, I am in my fifties and he is much younger and..," Susan's nervousness grew greater as she took another sip of her drink, her hands shaking.

"Honey, being nervous is ok. But also realize that he has already seen your body, all of you. On a nude beach, there is nothing you can hide. And clearly he likes what he has seen!"

Edward's comment actually made sense. This was not a "normal" situation where, as an older woman, she would be concerned and maybe even embarrassed to reveal her body to a much younger man. He had already seen all of her!

"But this is your decision," Edward continued. "I am not forcing you to do anything. I just wanted you to know how I feel."

She looked down and noticed the conversation had resulted in a large bulge in her husband's pants. She looked up and saw pure arousal in his eyes. There was no doubt in her mind that he had enjoyed her teasing and flirting so far. The look in his eyes was so passionate and intense, she had no doubt his desire to watch her with another man was real. But she was still unsure what long-term effects this would have on their relationship.

"Sometimes fantasies should remain just that," Susan whispered. "Some things cannot be undone."

Edward saw his wife nervously bite her lip. "We love each other and that will not change no matter what you decide."

He decided to press further, "Do you want to..," He stopped mid-sentence hesitating himself. Was HE actually ready for his wife to have sex with another man? He took another gulp of his drink, and continued, "Do you want to take it a step further? Are you OK with going back to our hotel?"

Susan blushed. She was worried, but turned on by the possibilities, "How far do you want this to go?"

"Well, you like him, don't you? I mean... he seems like a nice guy, a respectful guy."

"Yes, he's a nice guy - seemingly very gentle. I do like him."

"I agree. And it's fun watching the two of you flirting with each other," Edward looked directly into his wife's eyes and picked up her hand. Actually, the thought that another man might actually make his often-conservative wife moan with ecstasy made him shake with nervousness. He swallowed hard and pushed her further. "I think we should all go back to our hotel and see what happens."

"But how far Edward?"

"It is totally up to you. I have to admit, I would like you to have a night of delirious no-holds-barred sex with him." He paused and took another gulp to finish his drink. He picked up her hand and rubbed it softly, gently while looking into her eyes. "I want you to enjoy yourself completely and make a memory we will talk about for years to come. But I am not going to force you into doing anything you do not want or are uncomfortable with. If the night ends up with heavy petting, that's ok!"

Susan stared right at her husband, not saying anything for a moment. She was keenly aware of her husband's fetish of wanting to watch his very own wife tease and flirt with other men. And like a good wife she preferred to let herself be "coerced" into being that naughty girl. That way she could rationalize that she was simply going along with this to please her husband and his kinky desires.