Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, she had to decide if she was going to allow "The Game" of theirs to go further - was she going to allow herself to become a "Hotwife" officially? She knew she probably should just say no. But there was no doubt that she could not stop her feelings and visions that kept going through her.

Seeing what appeared to be nervous trepidation in his wife's eyes, Edward thought he may have pressed this too much and she might be ready to back out.

But surprisingly, Susan looked straight into her husband's soul and asked, "Do you really think you could watch me be with another man and not get jealous?" She could not believe she just asked that question. Was she now actually considering making out with, and perhaps even having sex with another man for the first time since they were married?

Just then, Alec appeared. Edward gave him a nod and looked back at his wife searching for the correct way to respond to his wife's question.

Edward looked back at Alec and tried to assuage his wife's concerns as well as set some rules. "Just so you know. We have never done anything like this before," he explained to Alec. "I mean...her being with another man...you know...I mean, we are curious...we just don't want to do something that will make us regret our decision," Edward nervously tried to explain to the young man.

Alec noticed the tension and nervousness as Susan squirmed in her seat. He picked up Susan's hand, "Nothing is going to happen that you do not want."

As nervous as she was, Susan had to admit that his touch sent electricity through her body and she was getting increasingly more turned on from his sincerity. She took a big gulp finishing her drink and looked deeply into her husband's eyes, "Is that what you want?"

Edward reached for both of his wife's hands. "I want you to see you pleased, to let your desires and emotions be free, and to have no regrets. So...the answer is...yes!"

Susan stood frozen for a moment, seemingly with her mind blown. They looked at each other, saying nothing. Time stood still. Then without any more words, they turned in unison to head back to the hotel.

************

The UBER pulled up and Alec reached to open the door for Susan. As she got into the back seat her dress accidentally slid well up to past mid-thigh. She noticed Alec looking down at her legs and he likely got a glimpse up her dress. With her right hand, she instinctively started to pull it down, but then she hesitated. Instead, she found herself not readjusting herself and then, with a smile she just looked into his eyes and said, "thank you!"

She slowly, and rather seductively, slid across the back seat and Alec quickly followed sitting next to her. Edward sat in the front.

The driver pulled away and Edward turned around just as Alec put his arm around Susan and pulled her close. This was the first time seeing his wife in the arms of another man. Susan's eyes met her husband's as she nuzzled into her potential new lover's chest. For Edward, the looming reality of his wife becoming a hotwife sent his mind spiraling as his cock began to harden.

Before long, they were at the hotel. They walked past the lobby and down a hall to their first-floor room.

Although his hands were shaking, Edward was able to open the room door and held it open for his wife and Alec.

Once inside, nervous energy enveloped the room. Edward went to make drinks for everyone.

Susan excused herself to use the rest room and, just before closing the door behind her, turned to her husband and asked, "What do you want me to do Edward?"

Her question took Edward by surprise. "What...what do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Tell me what you want me to do?"

The moment of truth had arrived. Susan wanted to hear again before this went further. Time stopped for Edward. Could he really go through with it? He saw both of them looking directly at him waiting for his response. Edward did not want to be humiliated. He merely wanted his wife to enjoy herself by having a night of complete sexual satisfaction.

After what seemed like minutes of nervous silence, any reasonable or sensible thoughts were overcome by his arousal. His subconscious took over as he answered, "I want you to enjoy your night with Alec. I want to watch you suck his cock and then fuck him!"

The words, shocking as they were to a woman who had been faithful to her husband for nearly thirty years, at least gave Susan the validation that her husband approved of what was becoming inevitable.

"Ok... then I need you to go down to the drug store on the corner and buy some condoms." She looked over at Alec, and with a devious smile continued, "I think they will need to be the extra large, magnum condoms!" as she closed the door behind her.

Edward stood still for a moment, embarrassed from his wife's demand. He was not a cuckold and did not wish to be treated as one. He simply wanted his wife to enjoy immense pleasure from another man, without either of them humiliating him. But he knew that he had to give his wife some space. He looked over sheepishly at Alec, who had remained silent throughout the exchange, not wanting to ruin the moment or his chances of being with Edward's wife.

Now he had to deal with the reality of letting a relative stranger take his wife in his own hotel room and have his way with her. Edward grabbed the keys and opened the door, "Be back in ten minutes."

As she closed the door behind her, Susan felt a moment of guilt at the words that just came out of her mouth. She looked at herself in the mirror. Who was this woman? Her face was flushed again and her breathing heavy. She could not believe how much her thinking had changed. Yet the proof was looking across from her in the mirror.

Here she was, dressed in a revealing dress, with a stranger who wants to fuck her in her own hotel room, and with a husband who is encouraging this lascivious behavior! And, to top it off, she just sent her husband out to buy condoms!

She tried to fix her hair, mussed from nuzzling against Alec on the ride over. Her mind was reeling as indecent thoughts ran through her head. She had been given the "green light" from her husband to not only let another man grope her, but also to fuck her. And he wanted to watch! "How could her very own husband want to watch her fuck another man?" she whispered to herself. "What kind of man thinks of his wife like that?"

She saw her negligee hanging on the door. She remembered how her husband loved that negligee, always telling her how hot she looked in it. She recalled him often wishing other guys could see her in it. "Well tonight will be the night!" she whispered. As she removed her dress and unhooked her bra, an explosion of naughty thoughts went off in her mind. She was surprised to find her red lace panties soaking wet from her arousal. She slid her panties off.

She drew in a breath as her fingers brushed against her crotch, inflamed from arousal. Looking at herself in the mirror, she came to realize she could not curb her own desire. Her sex was filled with her own moisture and now her body yearned for relief. She recalled earlier conversations with her husband telling her he wanted her to be more sexually open, even suggesting she should be more promiscuous with other men. Her pussy was wet and getting wetter. She looked at herself in the mirror. She knew what she wanted and, with her husband not only condoning, but also actually encouraging her to step out of her matrimonial vows, she pulled the negligee over her head.

Susan fixed her make-up and her hair. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and walked slowly towards the bed nearly shaking with nervousness. With the sheerness of her garment leaving nothing to the imagination, instead of reticence she was surprised to feel waves of arousal coursing through her core, her body anticipating what may happen next.

Alec, still sitting on the edge of the bed, took in the sight of Susan. She had changed into a sheer black negligee, but kept her heels on. The young man looked at her hungrily, intently, from head to heels as he followed every curve. This mature MILF looked stunningly sexy.

"I'm sorry if I seem nervous," Susan said as she stood before Alec in nothing but the short, see-thru garment. "It's not that I'm ashamed of my body, but I have never done anything like this before. I have never had sex outside my marriage. This is all so new to me." She felt herself getting wobbly in the knees and vulnerable standing before a man not her husband in such a sexy garment, hiding nothing. But she could not deny; the thought of what she was about to do was intoxicating.

Alec looked her up and down and smiled softly, "You look absolutely stunning!

Seeing her nervousness, he reached for her hand. "Nothing will happen unless you want it to. But from what I am seeing, you both want this and I am certain you both will have great memories for a long time."

Having him stare at her while in very sheer lingerie, like no one but her husband had for years, should have felt vulgar, but his voice and that smile were intoxicating for Susan. At that moment, she had never felt more liberated, wanted, and desired as a woman. Standing practically naked in front of a relative stranger, and unable to offer any façade of decency, she decided right then to allow this to go further, damning the guilt.

Edward passed the window to their room. Through everything that was happening, the last thing on anyone's mind was to close the window shades. He stopped to look in just as his wife came out of the bathroom. Like a voyeur, he watched as his wife presented herself in a sheer negligee to another man.

"You are a beautiful and sexy woman, and I really want you. Now come here." Alec drew Susan closer and embraced her. Then he tilted her head up, his eyes looked deeply into hers, he came in close and her mouth instinctively opened, as she allowed the young man to kiss her gently.

She felt his right hand float up her back, pulling her closer, pushing his chest against hers, as his tongue gently brushed against Susan's before probing deeply, enveloping her in a passionate kiss.

Susan felt weak-kneed, her heart pounding out of her chest. She could not believe she was doing this, standing here accepting a deep kiss from someone other than her husband. But it felt so good to be SO naughty!

Edward watched as his wife accepted the kiss and kissed him back. Now barely breathing, he watched as a stranger kissed his wife's neck while his hand roamed unfettered over the curvature of her barely covered ass. Then he watched spellbound as Alec pulled aside the thin fabric and began to play with his wife's breast, cupping and feeling its weight. As they continued kissing, tonguing, and exploring, he could see his wife moan into her lover's mouth when his fingers closed around and pinched a nipple hard.

For Edward, the feeling of watching his wife with another man was heightened further as he watched this stranger fondle his near-naked wife. The image was mind blowing and every delicious detail of the images playing out before him will be burned into his memory.

He watched as Alec moved down to suck on his wife's nipples, alternating between the two. As his wife continued to respond to the touch of another man, Edward wanted to continue watching like a perverted peeping tom, but pulled himself away to quickly sprint to the drug store to buy the condoms.

Susan closed her eyes and gasped slightly as Alec blew soft warm air across her nipples before gently kissing them. Immediately she felt a wave of warmth spread through her as the action sent high-powered pulses of energy through her body. Then he flicked his tongue over her nipple before nipping it with his lips, sucking it into his mouth and meeting and encircling the tip with his tongue. He then moved to the other and repeated the process on her other breast. She whimpered as electric sensations from the warmth and touch of his mouth and his tongue on her boobs ran through her like a lightning strike.

In what seemed like an eternity, Edward returned again stopping at the window to see Alec helping his wife onto the bed, now with her negligee removed and wearing only her heels. Like in an erotic dream, Edward watched as Susan laid back and opened her legs, offering herself to Alec.

Edward's heart began pounding even faster as he watched the porn scene unfold before him. He was conflicted - he was nervous and his stomach was tied in knots, but his cock was uncontrollably rigid as he adjusted his pants and breathed faster. There was something incredibly erotic, even lewd about watching his wife offer herself to another man.

Susan's heart was beating out of her chest. Perhaps it was from the touch of another man, or perhaps from the alcohol, her body was once again heating up, and she was ready to explore more of her sexual awakening. And why not? Her husband has been encouraging her to do this. Her body is telling her to do this. "Let's see what happens next," she thought.

Alec crawled between her spread legs, maintaining direct eye contact with Susan before lowering himself to her pussy. He kissed her inner thighs. His finger slid up between the folds of her mons and across her clit, causing Susan to shudder. He leaned in as his tongue began to lick her up and down and around her lips. She was soaking wet; her body was eager.

For the first time since she was married, Susan felt the heat of another man's breath and the warmth of his tongue on her most intimate of areas. "Oh.. my..God, this feels so good!" she whispered to herself as she looked down in surrender at the man below her.

Edward could easily see the man's tongue alternatingly plunging into her hole and circling her clit. He saw his wife close her eyes and bite her lip. He knew his wife, and he was pretty certain she was turned on and enjoying the erotic experience. His previous shy and faithful wife had rediscovered her sexuality and he was determined to see her explore it further.

Susan felt her body was betraying her as she was accepting and enjoying the touch of a stranger! And to her shame, another wave of warmth spread through her - her body now aroused even further than before.

Alec reached up without losing his focus on Susan's pussy, finding and gently squeezing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He did this several times, letting go and then squeezing again.

Susan felt her pulse increase from another man exploring her body, arousal seeping through her causing her pussy to release a flood of her juices. Alec continued his intimate dance with his tongue, teasing the woman who had teased him on the beach just a few hours earlier.

Not being able to take it any more, Susan pulled Alec's head hard to her pussy. As Alec rammed his tongue into her, Susan could not help but moan as her body became a subordinate to lust, her married pussy responding uncontrollably in response to another man's mouth licking, poking, and prodding her most intimate region. She closed her eyes, focusing upon the feeling between her legs allowing him to do whatever he wanted to her. The absence of sight only intensified her sensations. She had not been this aroused in some time. Less worried about her infidelity, perhaps because her husband was not near, she grabbed her lover's head, running her hands through his hair as his tongue stimulated her bare flesh.

Susan kept her eyes closed, somehow feeling less guilty by not wanting to watch another man do what he was doing to her.

By now, Edward's cock was straining against the material of his slacks. He could not help but reach down and stroke his member like a perverted voyeur watching the neighbor's wife. Clearly his wife was enjoying herself. But was it because he was not there in the room? Susan obviously did not know that he could see what was happening through the window. He wanted his wife to enjoy the experience and did not want to interrupt the mood. Should he give them more alone time?

Considering the possibility of being arrested by the police, he walked around and through the lobby to quietly open the room door. He placed the condoms on the table and picked up his drink and took a seat.

Although Susan was in the throes of excitement, she still saw her husband come in and sit down. A feeling of shame coursed though her body at being caught "cheating." She could not believe she was letting another man taste her juices while her was husband was a mere few feet away, being a spectator to her dalliance.

She could feel her husband's eyes on her and for some reason she was reluctant to meet them with her own. Mortified, Susan finally opened her eyes in complete disgrace and utter shame. Instead of anger, she saw lust in her husband's eyes. Sensing her sudden trepidation, Edward blew her a kiss and mouthed, "I love you" at her.

Seeing nothing negative or threatening in her husband's body language while this sexual exploitation was occurring in his plain sight, and with his apparent approval, allowed her to relax. Now assuaged of her own inhibitions and reservations, she allowed her body's natural instincts to react.

Alec's talented tongue continued his assault, alternatingly licking and poking his tongue into her pussy and sucking on Susan's clit. The very fact her first extra-marital sexual dalliance was occurring in plain sight of her husband, who was looking on as an anxious but obliging spectator, made it even hotter. Perhaps she was, in fact, the ultimate exhibitionist.

Edward was feeling something strange, almost foreign, happening inside him; his own cock still straining hard against his pants. He was incredibly turned on by what was happening in front of him. Growing up he had felt a bit insecure. Even when they started dating and during the early years of their marriage, he would get extremely jealous if he even noticed another guy looking her way. Sitting here now watching his wife being seduced, he was fighting a strange arousal over the thought of another man intimately touching his wife. It was confusing, but incredibly arousing.

Through the haze of lust and confusion, the naughtiness of her act and her desire for more nonetheless broke through her moral barriers and drove her over the edge. Susan pulled her lover's head closer and thrust her hips toward his mouth, ecstasy shooting through her body, while having one of the most intense orgasms in recent memory.

As Alec sat up, she looked at him, her face flushed as he looked at her intently. Anxiously, she suddenly caught herself. "What am I doing?" she thought. "I am a married woman!"

Edward's heart began pounding and he felt flush and lightheaded as he looked on nervously when Alec slowly began unbuckling his belt. Then he slowly removed his shirt, exposing his toned muscled chest. Next he slid his slacks down and his thick uncircumcised cock sprung outwards. Was this really happening?

Now fixated on his manhood, Susan watched Alec's cock growing and hardening before her eyes, rising upward and taking its full form. She realized she was still spread eagled on the bed, and Alec's eyes were locked to her pussy. She watched as it grew fully, fat and at least eight, maybe nine inches long, jutting outward and upward because HE was turned on by HER!

Alec spoke, his voice soft but deliberate, "You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Susan. Just look at what you do to me! Don't worry about a thing; I am certain you will enjoy this experience." Before long his uncircumcised cock was over nine inches long, thick and fat, and jutting outward and fully directly at Susan.

She sat up and looked at Edward blushing in deep embarrassment. Edward nodded giving both encouragement and approval. Feeling emboldened and incredibly naughty, Susan reached to pull Alec close to her. "Just say stop if this is going too far," she whispered looking back to her husband.