Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward did not answer as he watched his wife reach for his manhood, gripping him with both hands trying to encircle his girth. He was amazed how small her hands looked as she held onto the still-growing rod. He watched as his wife began stroking him slowly, her now almost completely entranced by the hardened member. The fact that her wedding ring and diamond were visible as his wife stroked another man's cock made it that much hotter. What was now clear to him...his wife was becoming a sexual vixen.

Edward noticed Susan biting her bottom lip as she succumbed to the seduction. Her tits jiggled as she pumped this stranger's cock faster. She reached out her other hand to massage his balls as well. Alec tilted his head back in pleasure, letting out a discernible moan.

Her face flushed and her breathing heavy, Susan again looked up at her husband, eyes widened, perhaps realizing the gravity of her actions, and once again wondering if this should stop. Edward knew what she was thinking. Things had progressed fast and this was the point of no return. He knew where this was going. Should he stop this? Could he watch his wife being fucked in front of him by another man, a much younger, more muscular and more endowed man?

For years, he surreptitiously wanted this. Then when he told his wife of this fantasy, she was put off at first. Now she was before him breathing heavy and with lust in her eyes and glowing with sexual energy. He could not deny her this pleasure. He nodded reassuringly, once again offering his approval.

Susan gave her husband every opportunity to stop this. But instead, he seemed to be even more turned on and encouraging. She felt her own uncontrollable arousal; a feeling like she was living in another woman's body, in another dimension, or in another world.

She smiled nervously at her husband and, hearing no objection, turned back to the young man, leaned forward and began licking his balls. Then she licked and mouthed her way up his shaft, her tongue exploring the length of his cock, teasing him with her soft lips. She found the taste of Alec's cock intoxicating and very manly. An immoral thought suddenly popped into her head as she wondered if she could even take the entirety of the young man's cock. Certainly she could not take it completely into her mouth, but now she wondered if her pussy would stretch to accommodate its girth.

Wasting little time, she placed both hands around his shaft, opened her mouth, and sucked the head of Alec's cock in, challenging herself. Her lips stretched over the soft velvety skin. She felt a strange, but pleasurable sensation throughout her body, as she tasted a strange cock for the first time. Her pussy tingled with excitement from the forbidden act. Her eyes looked up again meeting her husband's as she continued sucking the cock of a total stranger.

The moment and images will burned in Edward's mind forever. There was his sweet soccer mom wife, her eyes intense and aflame, and now happily sucking another man's thick cock into her mouth! He removed his own clothes and tossed them aside; his heart racing as his body involuntarily reacted watching his proper, conservative wife perform a porn scene in front of him. His heart was beating out of his chest and the adrenaline rushing throughout his body kept his cock hard the entire time. What he was witnessing was the most brazen thing he has ever seen his wife do...and he was so turned on!

Susan opened her mouth as wide as she could, stretching her lips to accommodate his girth to try to fully engulf his cock. She pushed his cock further to the back of her throat, attempting to swallow her lover's cock. But the length and girth did not allow it. She gagged from her initial attempt. For several minutes she licked and sucked the stiff shaft, managing to work more and more of it into her mouth and down her throat. However, a couple inches still remained outside her lips despite her best efforts.

Meanwhile, Edward pulled out his phone and started shooting a video. He knew this would likely be a one-and-done scenario and wanted to capture the erotic scene for both of them to enjoy and reminisce in years to come.

Susan settled for a rhythmic bobbing of her head while her hands alternated stroking his cock and fondling his balls. She felt Alec gently caressing her head while at the same time holding her hair away so that her husband, and the camera, had an unobstructed view. She also noticed Edward shooting the video and, instead of protesting, embraced her inner slut and picked up the pace on her lover's cock.

The room echoed with the sounds of her slurping up and down the man's large cock. Then she let the purple head pop out of her mouth and looked up at her lover as she kissed from the tip down the shaft. Edward plainly saw streams of pre-cum stretched from his wife's lips to the head of his cock. For Edward, it was an incredibly lewd yet erotic sight.

Edward moved to the side of the bed, still recording a video of this incredible sight before him. It was even better to see his wife's enthusiasm while sucking him. "You look incredibly sexy with a cock in your mouth," Edward whispered, now having a close-up of his wife's cheeks hollowing as she had Alec's cock buried as far as she could in her throat. She sped up her movements, her head bobbing back and forth in front of him.

Through most of this time, Susan and her husband's eyes remained locked on each other. However, the sight of his wife giving pleasure to another man was too hot for him to handle. Without even touching himself, Edward started cumming from the excitement of his wife looking at him while sucking on another cock. Jizz exploded onto the floor, his excitement uncontrollable from the erotic scene before him.

Susan's eyes opened wide as she witnessed her husband's reaction. She attempted a smile, but with her mouth full it was impossible. And, her jaw was getting sore trying to accommodate Alec's size. She let the large veiny member pop out of her mouth. She turned her attention to and looked up at her lover while rubbing the head of his cock over her face, and kissing the tip.

As Susan stopped her assault on her new lover's cock, Alec re-positioned Susan laying her back on the bed. As Edward leaned in to kiss her and, briefly breaking their kiss, he asked his wife, "You okay with all of this?"

"Well...Yes... I think so," Susan said kissing Edward back. "You don't mind that I've...that I'm going to... It doesn't bother you that I'm..." Susan stammered to get out her question. She was mortified and bewildered how she could want somebody other than her husband so badly—particularly a man two decades younger, and in front of her husband! But she could not help herself—her body had already been so aroused, reawakening a desire felt previously a few months earlier at the Bar. Now with her husband's approval and even encouragement, she was about to open her legs and let another man fuck her.

Susan's response injected new life into Edward's cock. His arousal was unmistakable. His cock once again at full attention- and aching to be touched, sucked, or fucked. He was practically overcome watching lovingly as his wife spread her legs, her pussy split wide open and her pussy lips bulging, inviting another man to fuck her.

Alec reached onto the table, tore the packet open, and slowly rolled a condom onto his hard cock.

Then came the moment he fantasized about for years, the watershed moment that would remain burned into his brain forever. Edward watched as the younger man climbed between Susan's legs and lifted her legs onto his shoulders, her high heels pointing upward. He kissed her legs even stopping to suck on her toes.

Then he watched as the man placed his hard cock against his wife's hot pussy. He rubbed it along her lips, allowing her juices to lubricate, while teasing her before asking her, "Are you certain of this? I need for you to tell me what you want."

"My god." Susan's words escaped from her mouth in a whisper. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She looked again at her husband to gauge his reaction. "Are you sure you want me to do this? I mean, are you really sure you can handle this Edward?"

The sight before him was incredibly erotic and the image would be buried into his memory - his wife on her back, naked but for her heels, with her legs spread and a well-endowed younger man ready, willing, and wanting to fuck his wife. Edward did not know what made him say it, but the words just popped out of his mouth, "Yes, I want you to fuck him! Relax, release, and let go! I love you!" looking directly at his wife. The moment of truth had arrived; this man was about to fuck his wife, and not only was she parting her legs for him, but he just gave the go ahead to let him!

The direct and vulgar response shocked Susan. The look on her husband's face was so intense. Was she really going to do this, she thought to herself? A mixture of emotions flowed through her. She felt confused and reluctant but at the same time hornier than ever before. Ultimately, she became possessed by her own lust; her hardened nipples and her inflamed crotch overtook all emotions. Her pussy pleaded for relief. For the second time today, she needed her pussy filled.

Although stunned, subconsciously she was also elated and thrilled, and her husband's words involuntarily drove her to pull Alec closer. Just like that, Alec entered her part way, his girth making her gasp. This was the first new cock she had in her since she had married Edward almost 30 years before.

Edward watched the next scene unfold. There are some images you can't un-see and will remember forever, like watching your wife take another cock. He watched in aroused fascination as the thick shaft spread her open. He watched his wife's labia stretched and hugged his cock, clinging to his organ, but not letting go. He wondered if his wife would be able to take the full length of Alec's member.

After she caught her breath, Susan felt an overwhelming fullness as her pussy gripped his shaft. She struggled to take him at first; he was longer and fatter than her husband.

Alec worked his cock in and out, each time driving a little deeper inch by inch into Susan's married pussy. He was gentle and considerate, taking his time letting the dynamic of this woman becoming a hotwife play out in front of him. He did not say a word, choosing instead to let Edward and Susan have this moment.

Susan looked up at the man in front of her. The muscles in his arms and chest flexed as he probed her deeper and deeper with every thrust. There was no doubt this man was hot, and now she was feeling his manhood inside her! It was a long, slow, sensuous fuck.

Overwhelmed at how aroused her body had become, her body adjusted to his size and she was able to give in to enjoying the ministrations of Alec's hard cock. Susan was no longer doing this for her husband; she wanted this for herself. She closed her eyes to focus on fucking the cock inside her. Without thinking, and a now aroused to the point of no return, she lifted her hips to meet her lover, sinking his fat cock further into her married pussy.

The building rhythm of their lovemaking interrupted only when Alec stopped momentarily to place a pillow underneath her for better access. Then he continued his assault on Susan's married pussy. He worked his cock all the way in and out of her, her pussy self-lubricated from her unbridled arousal.

Then he slammed the length of his meat deep inside her, hitting her in places that had not been touched by her husband. Susan surprised herself that she was able to take the entirety of his cock. Alec picked up the pace, fucking her with more intensity. The slap, slap, slap of his balls could be heard across the room keeping time with every thrust.

"Oh god Susan, your pussy feels so good - and you are so fucking tight!" he gasped in her ear.

The young man's words turned her on even more. Susan was barely aware that she, herself, was now meeting each thrust and moaning loudly and uncontrollably as the man's member slid in and out of her.

With a thirst for more, and to her shame, Susan instinctively thrust her hips upward with every stroke wanting to impale herself further upon her lover's manhood. For Susan, the feeling was incredible. Her pussy felt fuller than ever and she could even feel the veins of Alec's cock massage her womb. Her pussy was so wet it sloshed with each thrust.

She wrapped her legs around her lover and grabbed his ass pulling him into her as her lust overwhelmed her, giving herself up completely to the fucking. She was now intent on fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

"Ahh...ahhh...aaahhhhh!" Susan panted, almost wanting to say more. But Alec leaned in and kissed her, muffling her words and her moans with his tongue.

The sight and sounds turned Edward's cock into steel as he felt more alive and aroused than he had ever felt before. His cock again strained - the slightest touch would no doubt have resulted in yet another eruption.

With each withdrawal, he could see his wife's pink pussy being stretched and tugged and pulled out by the young man's shaft, his cock covered in a white froth of her own cream, before he plunged his member all the way back into her again and again. Edward's entire body was frozen, unable to move, as he watched this young, well-hung man fucking his wife balls-deep, her legs in the air and still wearing her heels, while screaming for more.

The young man flexed his ass and raised his body as he pumped his cock repeatedly into his wife's pussy. It was like the most erotic porn scene he ever saw...and his wife was the star! He did not want this night to end.

"This is so fucking hot; you are so fucking hot, sweetheart!" While still recording this tryst, Edward's words attempted to encourage his wife, but she was not listening.

And strangely, he didn't feel any sense of jealousy at all. His conservative wife looked so bawdy with a stranger's cock filling her mouth, and now seeing her fucked by another man, right there in front of him, so close he could hear the sounds of their lovemaking, made it even hotter. But more so, hearing the sounds of pleasure coming from her gave him the satisfaction he was looking for - for his wife to experience unbridled sexual satisfaction. He loved his wife even more.

Susan's mouth opened as she gasped for air. She could not stop her moans when each thrust filled her again and again. She stared up at her lover, her lids half-closed and her toes curled as her body tensed, her hands bracing against his chest for balance against her lover's forceful thrusts, as her entire purpose became centered on being the object of this man's desire. She was no longer concerned that her husband was watching; she was only focused upon her own sexual appetite, swamped by a tidal wave of ecstasy.

As her body became a subordinate to lust, her pussy tightened around the girth of this young man's cock. She felt a flood of arousal seeping out of her, the sounds of her love juices uncontrollably sloshing with each stroke in and out of her pussy.

Her breathing got even heavier as Alec started humping Susan faster and harder using long rhythmical strokes, coming almost completely out before plunging back into her depths. She had her eyes open now, grabbing Alec by the ass and thrusting her hips upward, pulling him further into her with each thrust, and now thoroughly enjoying the pounding she was receiving. Each thrust sending pulse after pulse of pleasure through her.

Susan felt sweat beading on her body as the fat cock filled her completely, stretching her married pussy. With Alec's cock touching her in places where she had never been touched before, she felt another orgasm working its way through her as she matched her lover's passion with her own upward thrusts. The room was filled with loud slapping sounds as their bodies came together over and over again.

He really was hitting every pleasure spot inside her. Susan normally liked to fuck slow and gentle, but there was something about the power and forcefulness that Alec was displaying, with his hard, thrusting cock, working piston-like into her pussy and his hands holding up her legs and grabbing her tits, that was really pushing her to places she never knew she could go.

Her mind and body were so overcome with such desire she was completely oblivious to her surroundings, not even caring her husband was watching her fuck another man as another orgasm pulsed through her causing her to moan loudly.

Alec continued to pound her as she started to completely lose control. Oh... my... God!!" she moaned as his shaft plunged in and out. She arched her hips upwards and he began to hit her G-spot. She looked up at him with an almost pained expression.

The look of panic shifted back to pleasure and then suddenly back to pain. With the look on her face, Alec briefly wondered if she was okay, but then he felt her pussy quiver and convulse upwards onto him, almost as if it were trying to devour his cock.

"Oh my God! Harder, HARDER! Yes, yes, yes, YES! Fuck my pussy HARDER! Oh my God! OH SHIT!! The normally reserved, conservative wife screamed words that even took her by surprise as she became lost in a fog of sexual bliss. She did not care if it was with a complete stranger; her body now welcomed the sexual transgression.

The young man took her words literally and slammed his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. Susan cried out as he hit bottom again and again, again causing her toes to curl as she began to feel yet another orgasm building.

Edward sat in a delirious trance, his heightened arousal unmistakable, caused by his wife taking the pounding and the entirety of Alec's manhood. He had never seen her like this, never heard her like this. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, the slapping of his wife's and another man's bodies against each other. The emotions swirling through his body were overwhelming.

Susan's head thrashed from side to side.

"Oh...Ow...Ohhh...Owwww..."

Edward came closer as he became concerned that his wife may be hurting. "Honey, are you ok? Should we stop?"

"No - no - NO! Don't stop!" Susan screamed as her shallow breathing and crimson face bore the sign of her pleasure. She dug her nails into her lover's back as she rode every thrust.

"Oh...oh...oh god, oh god... I'm...I'm going to...cum! And with that Susan squealed with pleasure as her body convulsed, a powerful orgasm erupting from her loins. Alec thrust into her, his cock continuing to impale her over and over, as the convulsions from her pussy clenched his shaft. Susan convulsed and let out a deep, agonizing moan, her body exploding from deep within her core as she closed her eyes, riding the release, while her entire body quivered.

Nothing Edward had ever seen in porn even came close to the pure eroticism of the scene before him. He had never seen his wife in such a raw, sexual, state. It was incredibly sexy watching the woman he loved commit an act of primal lust. It is not something most men get to witness, and he loved it! But even more so, Edward felt a satisfaction from hearing the sounds of pleasure coming from his wife as he watched nature run its course.

Susan's intense reaction and the convulsions from her pussy triggered Alec's own journey to orgasm. She felt Alec's cock get even larger, if that was even possible. As she felt the large cock within her, she could not believe his cock could be so long and so hard as he fucked her wildly, like a jackhammer.

Edward watched in perverse awe as his wife's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her back arched, her body cumming yet again, over and over non-stop as orgasms rolled through her.

Susan became oblivious to her husband's presence nearby, focusing solely on who was fucking her. She was aware only of the cock driving into her and the multiple orgasms that her body was experiencing.