Susana's Therapy, Sessions 05+

Story Info
A young girl is pulled into duplicitous therapy.
17k words
4.41
98.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~ < Fifth Session > ~~~~~

"Wow, Susana. I'm loving your look. Those tats look really cute. Part of finding your new cool and unique style I take it?" Heather asked

Susana was standing in front of Heather in what could only be described as a playful pose with an equally playful and shy smile on her face. Her smooth shiny hair was pulled back neatly in a high ponytail and her makeup was a little thicker than the last time. Her face was made up with mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and a darker shade of lipstick. Her outfit was a dark pink form-fitting off-shoulder crop top with ruffled edges, tight white short shorts, and a pair of cute white and baby blue sneakers. Behind her ears was a new tattoo of several small stars. On her right wrist was another small one of the head of a unicorn. In place of her usual choker was now a pink leather collar with a stainless-steel heart-shaped ring in the middle.

"Uh hum," she said smiling as she showed the new tattoos off better to Heather, "Brandy helped me pick them out and took me to get them."

"Aww, really nice. I like them. Really cute. Sooo, I hear you have some more big news for me," Heather said a big conspirator-type smile on her face.

"Uh Hun," Susana said still smiling bashfully.

"Sit doll. Tell me everything," Heather said to her pointing to the chair this time so that they would be sitting across from each other.

"Um so...um, Brandy, like, she asked me to be her girlfriend and I accepted," she said blushing and giggling shyly.

"That's just wonderful news, Susana! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!" Heather said beaming at her. "And a really hot girl like Brandy!"

"Thanks!" She said giggling some more, "And it's...she told me to tell you, you can call me Suzy now, Brandy says it's much cooler."

"Oh well pardon me, Suzy," Heather said stressing the name and pulling back in a mock display of being chastised, "As usual, I agree. Suzy is a much cuter name for the new cuter you!"

"Thanks!" She said giggling again.

"I really like the collar too, really cute!" Heather said.

"Yeah, Brandy gave it to me after I said yes," Susana responded smiling.

"I know. Cos you are her new pet girlfriend," Heather said. "So, what else has been up? Brandy sent some really cool videos of you guys to me, and we will watch them together soon. But before that tell me what else has developed since our last session. You started working at the lounge, right? How's that going?"

"Oh yeah, it's going well. I like it. Brandy started teaching me how to pole dance too, but gosh, it's pretty hard and Brandy is so good at it. She looks so hot when she is on stage dancing too," Susana said.

"Yeah, right? But don't be discouraged, just continue to learn, and practice and you will be very good in no time," Heather said. "So, what else has been going on in the lounge? What naughty things have you and your girlfriend been up to at the lounge?" Heather asked, a big smile on her face as she looked at Susana knowingly.

"Oh yeah..." Susana stammered blushing and squirming a little.

"No, need to be shy Suzy, remember it's all part of your therapy and there is nothing to be ashamed of," Heather smiled at her.

"Oh yeah..." she stammered again giggling a little uneasily before continuing, "Um it's just that...cos you know, Brandy is like super busy at the club and it's stressful and all for her, and she does all this other stuff for me you know?" She asked looking at Heather's face for understanding and encouragement.

Heather's knowing smile just stayed the same. She was not going to make it any easier for Susana as she also enjoyed Susana's little squirming and wanted to push her along.

Seeing no way out or letup from Heather, Susana continued her face still flushed. "Um, yes so, to help relieve her stress...ahh, and also to be thankful and be like a good girlfriend, you know? Um, I help her reduce her stress, she said she is, um way less stressed, like um, like after I, um after I make her cum," she finally managed to get out her eyes darting quickly to look at Heather's face before looking away.

"Nice," Heather said still smiling, "But you know what will be much hotter Suzy? What will make you much hotter?" she asked.

"Um, no," she said still unsteadily as she slowly shook her head, her eyes locking with Heather's now intense and captivating gaze.

"Saying exactly what you have been doing for Brandy. How you have been making her cum at the lounge. That will be pretty hot to me Suzy," Heather said her voice steady as she held Susana's gaze.

Susana absently rubbed her thighs together, and her chest started to rise higher, both actions not escaping Heather's gaze.

"Um, I have been licking her pussy," Susana said, her tone now low, submissive, and a little breathy.

"Nice. I like the sound of that. But you know what will sound much hotter Suzy? Something that Brandy will like too?" she asked, her captivating stare still holding Susana's, "Instead of saying pussy, say cunt. Understand?"

Susana nodded her head swallowing.

"Good girl. Now say it. What have you been doing for Brandy at the lounge?"

"Um, I have been licking her cunt," she replied now fully falling into a submissive head space. Her pussy was fully wet. An effect of being conditioned to be continuously turned on from edging as directed by Brandy and Heather, not that she was fully aware of this.

"Good girl. Didn't that sound hot Suzy?" Heather asked and smiled when Susana nodded her head. "Yeah, it did. So, when you are eating Brandy out you can tell her you love eating out her cunt. Or when you want to ask her permission to edge or cum, you can ask her to please allow you to play with your little cunt. That sounds much hotter and goes better with the new you. It sounds nastier and dirtier, which is really hot. You love eating her cunt, right?"

"Yeah", Susana nodded her head again.

"Nice. And you want to be hot for her and turn her on, right?"

Susana gave another nod.

"I know you would. Do you know what is hot? Being a little nasty pussy eating slut." Heather said. She smiled seeing Susana take a sharp intake of breath when she said that. "And where in the lounge have you been eating out your girlfriend's cunt?"

"Um, in the restroom," Susana replied, her face unable to flush any redder than it already was.

"Nice. Look at you Suzy, eating pussy in some dirty restroom while your girlfriend sits on some nasty toilet. That sounds dirty, nasty, slutty, and pretty hot to me Suzy. In fact, I'll say you are a nasty dirty slut. Wouldn't you agree?" Heather asked.

"Yes," Susana replied nodding her head, her strained smile trying to be playful but failing.

"Tell me then. Tell me what you are Suzy," Heather implored her.

"I'm a nasty dirty slut," she said. She could not comprehend why she was so wet and turned on while also being embarrassed and how in fact being embarrassed seemed to be adding to her state of arousal. She was also not sure why she did feel proud and a sense of accomplishment when she saw Heather's pleased face. The same thing had been happening with Brandy. It was just too much to comprehend.

Heather, seeing all the changes in Susana's eyes said, "Don't worry about trying to understand all the thoughts going through your little head Suzy. That's what you have me and Brandy for. Just let us take care of everything else for you. Less stress and better mental health which is why you are here. Okay, Suzy?"

"Oh yeah. Okay Dr. Sanchez," she said. It made perfect sense to her, although she was also now sure the therapist could read her thoughts.

"Good girl. Hey, how about we watch the first video Brandy sent, and then we will talk some more and watch the other one," Heather said pressing the button on her desk and dimming the lights.

A large screen integrated into the side of the wall came to life and Susana's heart skipped a beat as she saw a still image of herself fill the screen.

"Just one sec, let me hit play on my phone here...and there," Heather said picking up her phone and taping on the screen.

Susana's image on the screen went into motion as Brandy's recognizable voice coming through speakers in the ceiling filled the office. "What are you waiting for Suzy baby, this pussy is not going to eat itself," her voice was teasingly playful.

Susan's face went red as she watched herself on the screen make her way toward the camera. The camera panned down to reveal Brandy's naked bottom half. She was sitting scooted forward on the toilet with her shapely thighs spread wide and her bald cunt in the center of the screen. With gentle motions, video Susana knelt in between Brandy's open thighs, her head coming forward as she gently placed kisses along both sides of Brandy's thighs before slowly working her way up toward Brandy's cunt.

"Oh yeah, just like that baby, just like I have been teaching you. You are such a good learner. That feels so good, so sexy," Brandy's voice said through the speakers as one of her hands went to start caressing Susana's hair.

She took a sharp intake of breath as Susana finally got to her target, placing gentle kisses on Brandy's mound. "Oh yeah, that's it, baby. I just love the way you lovely kiss my pussy. You warm me up so well," Brandy said her voice low and breathy. She was caressing the sides of Susana's hair, moving it out of her face and tucking it behind her ears, "Let's see that cute face and pretty eyes of yours, baby. Oh yeah baby, so hot. You have me all wet now baby. Can you see how wet I am baby?"

Video Susana nodded her head looking up into the camera, her expression submissive.

"Mm, can you smell my scent baby?" Brandy asked again and Screen Susana nodded her head again. "Mm, you did that to me, baby, you are so hot, you turned me on. Do you like that baby? Do you like making me all hot and wet for you?" Brandy asked, her hand moving from Susana's face to her own pussy and slowly rubbing before her index and middle fingers slipped in.

Video Susana nodded her head again.

"Oh, fuck baby. I'm so turned on right now. Are you going to eat out my pussy good baby?" Brandy asked slipping her fingers out of her pussy and into Susana's mouth.

Video Susana submissively nodded her head again, Brandy's fingers still in her mouth idly moving around.

"Mm, you are my good little pussy eating slut, aren't you baby," she said more of a statement than a question and Susana nodded her head once again. "Say it, baby," Brandy said.

"U'm yhour ghood lil pwossy eathing swalt," she managed to say as Brandy's fingers still move idly in her mouth.

"Eat me out slut," Brandy said hooking the fingers to the side of Susana's cheeks and using them to bring her head toward her pussy. "Remember eye contact baby, always look up into a person's eye when you have their pussy or dick in your mouth baby."

Susana's eyes tuned up, looking submissively toward Brandy's unseen face as she started to lick the length of Brandy's pussy from down up.

In the present, Heather turned to Susana smiling. Her smile was sweet with a hint of condescending, "That's really good advice, Suzy, really hot," she said to Susana's red blushing face before turning back to the screen.

The wet sucking and licking sounds from the video as well as the sounds of pleasure being emitted by Brandy started to come in through the speakers filling the office as the two women, one smiling smugly and the other rad-faced and embarrassed watched the screen. Soon Brandy's hips were undulating.

"Oh, that feels so good babe, just like that baby, you have become such a good pussy eating slut, I love it. Mm so good I just have to fuck your face now," she said, her hand going to grab a fist full of Susana's hair.

Susana kept looking up, her mouth and tongue still working Brandy's pussy sucking, probing, and licking.

"Want me to fuck your face baby?" Brandy asked starting to grind her pussy into Susana's mouth, "Yeah?" she asked approvingly and increasing her pace as Susana managed a small nod. "Sure you want me to fuck your stupid face baby? Aww fuck," she hissed in pleasure as Susana managed another nod amidst the onslaught, "I'm fucking your stupid face slut."

Heather turned to her again smiling, "I love the dirty talk, it's really hot," she said before turning back to keep watching.

Susana red-faced watched herself on the screen giving Brandy head while her face was getting fucked by the same. It felt different and foreign observing and watching herself from that perspective. Several feelings she could not quite process at the moment were going through her mind. She had started getting wet as she and Dr. Sanchez had started talking about her relationship with Brandy and she was getting wetter still. She really hoped the smell of her arousal was all in her head and something the doctor could smell. She was embarrassed enough already! Her attention was brought back to the present by Brady's loud cry of pleasure over the speakers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your fucking mouth bitch!" Brandy cried out, her fingers firmly in Susana's hair gripping and pulling so that Susana's mouth was smashed into her pussy with her upper face pushing against Brandy's pubic region. Susana's hands were on Brandy's thighs holding on as she had no choice but to wait as Brandy gradually came down from the high of her climax before her body and grip on Susana's hair relaxed.

"Wow Suzy, that was awesome. Did you enjoy yourself too?" Brandy asked chuckling.

"Um-hum," video Susan answered. She had a cute goofy smile on her face as she knelt on the floor looking up at Brandy. Her lower face glistened wet with Brandy's spending.

"You are so silly," Brandy chuckled again, "All right clean your face and let's get back to work baby," she said, and the video stopped with Susana's smiling face, still cute and goofy, frozen, and filling the screen.

Back in the present, the audio from the video was replaced by a gap of silence that seemed louder than the sounds it had replaced. It was actually about five seconds, but it felt way longer to Susana as her image remained on the screen.

"That was really hot Suzy," Heather finally said breaking the silence as she turned to her, an enigmatic smile on her face, "You are really going to be a wonderful cunt lapper in no time if you keep it up. So, tell me, Suzy," she continued, "isn't this so much better than old boring, repressed and unhappy Susana? New cool and fun friends, a new cool style and fun lifestyle, and even a cool girlfriend? Isn't it happier and less stressful on your mental health?" Heather asked looking down at her through the lens of her glasses.

"Oh Yeah, Dr. Sanchez," Susana nodded her head more than once with conviction "Dr. Sanchez and Brandy were definitely right. She was less stressed and much happier plus way cooler than her previous self. Sometimes she still felt anxious, like sometimes when Brandy wanted her to lick her pussy in a public place like in a not so hidden place at a party, or when Brandy wants her to do some new sexy daring thing in public like flash her tits of pussy, or even some of the new cloths Brandy had her wearing, but she knew it was just cause they were new experiences as Brandy always told her. Besides, they always seemed to turn out okay and even fun. Plus, her pussy often ended up getting very wet!" she thought to herself.

"You are a good girl and patient Suzy," Heather said satisfied with her response. "Okay, let's watch the second clip." Again, she picked up her phone, taped, slid, and tapped a few more times, and the previous image on the screen was now replaced with another.

The orientation of the video showed that it had been shot from the side and toward the back of a bed in a bedroom. The lack of bright lights gave the video that amateurish homemade feel, the same as the first one Brandy had shot with Susana in the restroom of the club.

Brandy was naked on all fours with her chest low to the mattress and her head laying on the side on top of her folded arms. Her back was arched upwards so that her butt was stuck up and out. On all fours, just behind her and equally naked was Susan her head at the same level as Brandy's butt and barely an inch from it. Brandy was gently shaking her ass so that her ass cheeks were rolling back and forth.

"Lick that ass crack from up down just like we taught you, Suzy," a male voice said from behind the camera as he moved closer toward them.

"Is that Tray?" Heather asked live Susana.

"Yes, Dr. Sanchez. He was filming," she responded.

"Nice," Heather smiled at her before turning back to the screen once more.

In the video, Susana pushed her face into Brandy's ass licking from the bottom up. Tray had gotten close enough now, so he was filming from the top.

"Yeah, that's it, lick that shit," he said as Brandy slowly swayed her ass from side to side, the sound of her purring coming through the speakers. "Make it wet and nasty, don't be shy baby," he said one of his hands came into view as he took a hold of one side of Brandy's cheeks jiggling it before repeating on the other cheek.

Susana continued to lick up and down the length of the middle of Brandy's ass making Brandy continue to coo and purr. Tray continued giving instructions till the crack of Brandy's butt was wet with saliva.

"Get yo tongue in her asshole now baby, fuck her with yo tongue," he said gently taking her by the back of her head and guiding her face further in.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yeah baby tongue fuck my ass hole," Brandy moaned pushing her butt back as Susana's tongue swirled her asshole and started to poke at it.

"Nice Suzy," Tray said, she loving it, she curling dem toes," he chuckled. "Ooo wee, look at that, she just opened the ass hole up for you, get deep in there baby."

True, Brandy had relaxed her sphincter allowing Susana to push her tongue in as far as it could go till her nose was lodged firmly in her ass crack.

"Oh fuck yeah. She's deep in there," Brandy moaned in pleasure, "Feels sooo good."

Susana felt Brandy's sphincter tighten and close around her tongue holding her face in place. The sound of her nostrils pulling air through the tight spaces between her face and Brandy's ass cheeks filled her ear as she had no choice but to follow the slight swaying of Brandy's ass.

"Ha, ha, I got your tongue with my asshole bitch," Brandy laughed, "like that baby?"

"Mm hum," Susana nodded her head into Brandy's ass making her and Tray laugh playfully.

"All right baby, tongue fuck my ass some more," she said relaxing her sphincter again.

Susana did as she was instructed, tonguing Brandy's hole passionately. The moans and other sounds of pleasure from Brandy as well as the encouragements and praise from the pair spurring her on.

"Ooo, that was so good Suzy," Brandy said after a while falling forward on her stomach.

The video briefly went black before it came back showing the lower part of Brandy laying on her back on a bed. Her legs were spread, her knees bent and pointing upwards with her feet flat on the bed. Susana, her head down and her butt up as she looked into the camera, was again between Brandy's legs tenderly kissing and licking her pussy. She was however being gently rocked back and forth this time as the screen slowly zoomed out to reveal the chiseled and muscular torso of a black guy behind Susana. His large hands were holding her hips as he moved back and forth, his hips repeatedly slapping against her ass. The sounds of Susana's licking and sucking, the creaking sounds of the bed, and the claps of his hips against Susana's butt cheeks supplied the score for the movie.