Susana's Therapy, Sessions 05+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather typed in her username, "DoctorSlutMker_69" into the guest window and hit enter to join the waiting room. There was a ding to indicate that the show was starting, and the screen changed to show Susana smiling face on the screen. She was right in front of the camera so only her face, upper chest, and shoulders were currently visible.

The room in the background was brightly lit and had colorful strobe lights on the walls. There was a white modern leather sofa to the left of the room and it had various colored plush throw pillows as well as stuffed animals on it. The room was colorful and had various cute-themed type furnishings such as ice cream, cupcakes, and popsicles. It also had similarly themed wall stickers on the walls. There were various colorful sex toys such as vibrators, wands, dildos, and butt plugs among the furnishings. The floor was covered with a shaggy white rug, and on the right of the room was a silver pole going from the carpet to the ceiling. Heather had helped design the room herself.

Susan's makeup was thick, bright, and whorish and her silver-purple hair was tied up in two short ponytails on the side of her head with pink bow ribbons.

Heather smiled looking at the room count, there were currently fifty-three guests and counting, "Not bad for a debut" she mused.

"Hi everybody!" Susana giggled waving into the camera, "Oh wow fifty-three people, wow," she kept on giggling nervously, "Okay so my name is Suzy Kitty. Thank you so much for coming to watch my debut. This is like my first time on cam so I am kinda super nervous, but I really hope you guys like my show," she said giggling some more.

Heather smiled watching the chat screen as all the encouraging and complimentary messages of support started to pour in.

"Aww, thanks guys for all your super nice comments," Susana said. "Okay, so I kinda have been learning how to pole dance and I want to show you guys all the moves I have been learning. So please donate and I really hope you guys like my moves," she said smiling and giggling some again, "Okay, here I go."

Heather smiled chucking as Susana's turned away from the camera to make her way to the pole. Skipping cutely with dainty steps towards the pole, her completely naked body came into view. Well, not completely naked. She had on her collar, neon pink thigh highs, her pink and white stiletto heeled sneaker lace-up platform ankle boots, and a jeweled buttplug in her asshole. Her tits and round butt bounced and jiggled with her steps and Heather smiled watching the comments, about her body, most of them vulgar comments specifically about her tits, ass, and cunt.

Sipping from her glass of Merlot, Heather turned on the remote-controlled bullet vibrator in her pussy, turning the setting to low.

Susana pressed a button on her phone which sat on a clear plastic chair to the side and Meghan Traitor's "Me Too" started to play. Smiling sexily, Susana started her performance, dancing to the pole and starting to dance using it. She did sexy move after sexy move that any stripper would have appreciated and by the time she fished her dance routine, the chat window was filled with, praises as well as donations.

"Aww thanks, guys! You are all so sweet," she cooed giggling as she came back to the front of the camera, "Please make sure to sub to my room to support me. And please make suggestions on what type of performances and shows you would like to see in the future. I got a lot of exciting things to share with you guys in the future. Yeah, thanks for asking Big Daddy 69, I am working on setting up my social media, they will be ready by next week so you guys can follow me. Okay, guys", she smiled giggling into the camera, and she picked a ten-inch clear blue silicone dildo from her desk, "If you would like to see me deep throat this nice big dildo let's get my current token donation to two hundred. Four hundred and you will see what it looks like in my little pussy too."

For the remainder of her show, Susana deep-throated the dildo, fucked herself with it till she came for her live audience as well as did an outro dance to close out the show for that night.

~~~~~ < Post Therapy > ~~~~~

Susan smiled nervously making quick glances at the men sitting on the couch as she walked into Heather's office. She looked into Heather's smiling eyes stopping just in front of the desk and giggling, she unwittingly stuck a pose with her legs apart, knees bent and her hips to the side, a pose quite like that of Cameron Diaz in the poster of the movie, "There's something about Mary".

Her silver pastel purple hair was styled in double pigtail buns atop the sides of her head like something that you might see at kawaii week in Japan. She was wearing a matching lavender-colored thin strap halter top and a micro mini skirt that sat low on her hip. The material was lightweight and while the skirt was tight fitting and clung to her hips and shapely butt, the top was more loose fitting and hung off the tips of her nipples in the front, the outline of them and her nipple studs visible through the top. Her face was made up in the same purple theme as she had previously worn, and eighty-millimeter blue enamel-coated large hoop earrings hung from her ears. Completing her getup were her collar, glittery white elbow-length rave party gloves, white thigh highs with lacy tops that were visible, and her pastel pink sneaker boots.

"Hi, Dr. Sanchez!" said giggling again and in a somewhat high-pitched singsong voice. Her fingers twirled some loose strands of hair on one side of the front of her face.

"Hey Suzy, dear. So, since this is going to be our last session together, I thought we will do something really fun," Heather said.

"Oh okay, sure thing doc," Susana said smiling and giggling while at the same time casting nervous looks at the four guys who were sitting on the comfy couch, she had laid on so many times in the course of her sessions.

"Oh, where are my manners," Heather said as she had just noticed that there were four guys with crooked grins sitting on the couch in her office. "These four fine gentlemen are my uncle, Filipe, his first son and my cousin Pedro, his other son and my little cousin Luis, and their friend Alex."

Filipe and Alex looked to be close to their sixties. And while they both seemed to have the classic "charming but a pervert" face going, Filipe had a big broad nose and was overweight with a big bear gut while Alex was buff with big muscles and looked like he was a regular at the gym. Pedro looked to be in his thirties, was average looking and had black hair. Luis in his early twenties was a scary-looking character. He was thin and smallish but looked rough with wild eyes and tattoos all over his hand, neck, and some even on his face.

"I can't wait to see your new cock sucking and deep-throating skills that I have heard so much about, so they are going to be helping us out by you blowing them and they will let me know how good you are. Plus, Luis just got out of prison and I know he is excitedly looking forward to his first blowjob out of the pen," Heather said smiling.

"Um oh okay!" Susan giggled nervously again her face bashful as stole some more quick looks at the men's grinning faces. She had been so conditioned by Heather and Brandy to follow their directions and instructions without much thought even when she could make little sense of it.

"That's my good girl," Heather smiled at her.

Turning toward the men, she then fired a rapid torrent of Spanish at the men who all stood up and started to disrobe.

"Suzy dear, on your knees, get in the submissive whore position," she said looking back to Susana.

Without a word, Susana fell to her knees, her feet tucked under her butt and her knees together. She leaned forward so that her chest was trusted out and framed by her arms with her palms resting just above her knees.

Heather stood up and moved toward the kneeling girl. Her voluptuous and alluring body was fashionably and immaculately cladded in a golden-brown tailored blouse and a black bodycon pencil skirt that buttoned up on the front left. "Nice," she said reaching her. Bending at her knees while keeping them together, she lowered herself, "Just a few more details..." she said pulling up Susana's top, folding it, and tucking it on top of Susana's tits, exposing the sight of them pushed together by Susana's arms. Next, she took the skirt by the hem pulling it up also, "Lift your butt a little, yeah, just like that. Good girl," she said pulling the short skirt up around her waist. She then pulled Susana's panties down her butt till they were around mid-thigh. "Perfect. You can put your butt back down. You look hot Suzy. The perfect cock sucking submissive slut position," she said standing back up.

The grinning men were all naked by this time, Luis and Alex already lightly stroking their semi-erect cocks. Heather headed over to her desk and picked up her phone. She spoke to them in Spanish again and they moved closer in front of Susana. Filipe stepped forward and directly in front of Susana, touching his cock right to her lip. It was at half-mast and was already about six inches long. Susana, her head slightly angled upward and her palms still resting just above her knees, parted her lips opening her mouth as his cock pushed in. In her peripheral vision, she saw Heather to her left, her camera phone in hand, start to record.

Filipe sighed smiling big at Heather and the rest of his compatriots as the warmth of Susana's mouth engulfed him. They all shared some chuckles as they jovially had more exchanges in Spanish. Susana for her part was slowly bobbing her head up and down and swirling her tongue around his shaft as she had learned and practiced countless times on dildos and Tray's dick in the past few recent weeks. She felt it throbbing and continuing to grow in her mouth to its full seven and a half inches.

Looking to his side at Heather recording, Filipe smiled, giving a thumbs up as they exchanged some more words in Spanish all the while laughing.

"Uncle Filipe says you are very good, and your mouth feels like velvet silk Suzy," Heather said to her.

Susana felt her pussy tingle, pleased to be complimented on her skills. She remembered what Brandy had told her about eye contact so looking up, she locked her eyes into Filipe's smiling eyes as she continued to bob her head in a rhythm that was neither too slow nor too fast. Her pussy tingled again, the sensation spreading all over her body as he let out a groan of pleasure and she felt his cock twitch and instantly become as hard as steel in her mouth. 'He liked the eye contact,' she thought a feeling of satisfaction and pleasure going through her. Pausing very briefly, her nose flaring out, she pulled air into her lungs before purposefully pushing her head down as she took all his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She kept her eyes opened and locked on his. She felt strands of his pubic hair tickle her nostrils as it rested against the base of his dick and the front of his nut sack. Filipe groaned loudly again in pleasure, lifting his head up as his legs trembled. She gagged a little and slowly came up revealing his now spittle-coated and glistening brown dick inch by inch.

"That's very beautiful Suzy. You look so fucking hot and sexy right now. You really have become a good stupid cock sucking slut. You should be so proud of yourself," Heather said eliciting some more laughing and chuckling from the men. "But don't gag too much baby, I don't want your makeup to be ruined too much, I want your makeup still nice for what I want for the finale," she said continuing to film with her phone. "Don't forget their balls too baby, Brandy said you know how to lick and suck on balls now."

"Oh yeah, sorry," she said pulling her head back and bringing one of her hands to take hold of his cock. Tilting her head at an angle, she gently lifted and moved it to the other side as she bent her head positioning her mouth for better access to his low-hanging ball sack. Opening her mouth wide she took the left scrotum into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Gently sucking on it, she massaged it with her tongue and lips before moving to his right scrotum and giving it the same treatment.

Heather for her part moved and adjusted herself slightly making sure she captured every single detail she could of Susana's performance. 'In the name of therapy of course,' she chuckled internally to herself. She slowly took in and captured the scene before her on her phone — Susana's small, pale, delicate hand with the French manicure made up fingers daintily holding the big brown coarse, and vulgar-looking cock. Her feminine small thin heavily coated dark purple lips and her small pink tongue softly kissing and nibbling on Felipe's wrinkled and hairy nut sack, the hair on it, coarse, black, and graying. Heather just lived for these moments; they were climatic. They were real-life fairy tale moments for her, the very manifestation of the stark contrasts of when beauty is finally introduced to the beast for the first time at her expert and cunning hands. "So sexy Suzy. Put that dirty big dick back in your mouth. Hands back down baby," she said. "Good girl. So sexy," she said as Susana did as she was instructed.

Conversation in Spanish, accompanied by laughing and chucking continued among the men and Heather as Suzy's head continued to bob on Filipe's cock. Luis moved up and squatting down, started to grope Susana's tits, gently twisting her nipples. She moaned into Felipe's cock further sending sensations of pleasure through his body and making his knees buckle again as another groan of pleasure escaped his lips.

"Okay next dick," Heather said choosing to speak in English so that Susana understood that even though surrounded by the four masculine-looking men, she was still the one in control.

Groaning disappointedly with a chuckle, Filipe pulled out of Susana's mouth stepping to the side as Luis stood up taking his place. Filipe now took Luis's place crouching and taking Susana's right tit in one of his palms his other hand lightly stroking his stiff cock. Pedro stepped forward and crouching to the other side of his dad, took the other tit in his palm giving it the same treatment that was been done to her right tit. Alex, not wanting to be left out of the action went around to Susana's back and crouching down, with one of his hands still stoking his seven-incher, snaked his hand between her butt and feet. He pushed till he was directly underneath of her cunt and inserted his index finger into its warmth.

Susana paused the bobbing of her head on Luis's dick to let out a moan of pleasure and she felt another finger join the previous one. She remained paused a little longer adjusting to the feeling of the fingers that had now taken a temporary residence in her wet cunt before taking Luis's cock back into her mouth. She gave his dick and balls the same treatment she had given Filipe's until Heather called for the next dick.

"Actually Suzy, let's see you blow two dicks at the same time. You can use your hands now. So, one dick in your mouth while you stroke the other one. Keep switching like every ten seconds or so. And don't forget their balls to baby," she said.

"Um, okay," Susana replied as Luis now moved to take Alex's position behind her fingering her pussy, and Alex and Pedro went on opposite sides of her.

The tip of both men's dicks shore with precum. She took Pedro's first into her mouth coating it with spit and swirling her tongue around it as her delicate fingers stoked up and down Alex's warm and throbbing member. The groans of pleasure by the men were music to her ears and they all continued to converse jovially in Spanish.

"So sexy Suzy. See how hard all the men are for you," Heather said not missing recording any of the action with her phone, "You are such a slut."

She switched cocks taking Alex into her mouth her other hand now going to stroke Pedro's spit-shined cock. She then went balls to balls, licking and gently sucking on them as Heather happily complemented her efforts before she resumed sucking their dicks. Jovial Spanish chatter continued around her until Alex suddenly groaned in pleasure, uttered some more rapid words in Spanish, and pulled slightly out so just the head remained in. He stroked his cock, while his other hand went to hold her shoulder to halt her movements.

"Okay Suzy, they guys are ready to cum now. They will come in your mouth. Make sure to keep your mouth wide open, and don't swallow. Just hold the loads in your mouth, understand baby?" Heather informed and asked her.

"Uh hum," Susana muttered nodding her head, the best she could with the head of Alex's dick still in her mouth.

"That's my girl. Hands back on your knees, tits forward and head slightly up," she said moving her phone just a little bit closer just as Susana adjusted her posture as instructed.

Alex's body went rigid, "Here you go puta!" he groaned loudly pulling his dick out just a little further so that the head was directly in front of her open lips as Heather had instructed in Spanish.

He looked down at her and she locked eyes with him remembering what Brandy and Tray had taught her.

Even though she knew he was about to cum, the force of the first shot of his semen ejaculating into her mouth still startled her as it blasted into her mouth and against the back of the top of her mouth. It made her jerk a little which made Alex's second shot hit the edge of her mouth splitting it with half going in and the other half grazing along the outside and making a line of semen from the side of her mouth to the edge of her ear. The rest of his load however landed directly in her mouth atop her tongue forming a decent-sized pool.

"Nice Suzy. Keep your mouth wide open. You look so sexy," Heather said coming in closer as Alex moved aside. She brought her phone directly to the front of Susana's open mouth capturing the load inside. "You have three more loads to catch in your slutty mouth."

Just as she said that Luis stepping forward and in front of Suzy, pointed his dick directly in front of her open mouth. With a crooked smile on his face, he wordlessly unloaded shot after shot of sperm into her open mouth.

"Nice load for you from Luis, Suzy. Say thank you, but I don't want you to spill any of those nice loads," Heather said.

Holding her head steady, and her mouth open, Susana managed to mumble something like a "Thank you, Luis," causing Heather and the guys to laugh and chuckle pleasantly.

"Ooo, here comes the next load for you Suzy, these guys really like you. Open wide dear," Heather said as Filipe stepped in front of Suzy his hand stoking his cock furiously.

Thick pearly white load after thick pearly white load shot out of his dick and into Susana's open waiting mouth, a low groan of pleasure emitting from deep in his chest. Susana adjusted her tongue feeling the weights of the thick loads as they landed repeatedly on it.

"Wow, Suzy. Uncle Felipe's load is so thick and creamy. His load is always so thick. Must be something he eats," she laughed with the guys joining her. "But this is still one of the biggest loads I have seen from him. You must have done a very good job. You should be proud of yourself!"

Susana liked the compliments and would have smiled if she was not currently holding the loads of three men in her mouth, plus her jaw was starting to get uncomfortable holding her mouth wide open. She hoped Pedro would cum soon. Still, recent compliments about her new style as well as her new sexy skills were super nice. It made her body and special place tingle at times like it was doing now. She was relieved to see Pedro moving with a sense of urgency to position himself in front of her. Aiming his cock directly in front of her mouth, she felt jet after jet of his semen blast into her mouth gradually decreasing in volume and intensity until finally, he squeezed the last bit out and shook it into her mouth.