Susana's Therapy, Sessions 05+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susana continued bobbing as Tray's dick fully hardened glistening with streaks of her saliva which started to run down its length.

"Okay, next dick baby," Brandy said standing back up and tugging on the leash to lead her to the next guy.

Tray groaned in frustration causing Brandy to chuckle as his dick popped out of Susana's warm mouth. "Patience baby," she smiled playfully at him, "I gotch yer, I got all of you."

"I know bea, was just getting good there," he laughed.

Jamal, the guy next to Tray, already had his dick out and Susana reached for it taking it in her hand. He worked as a bouncer at the lounge.

"Sup Jamal, what happened? I thought all black guys are supposed to have big dicks," Brandy asked him laughing and causing the rest of the guys to break out shouting and laughing.

"Hey! Fuck you bitch! Why don't you come take it in your mouth, I bet it will shut you up!" He snapped back at her.

"You wish baby, you wish," she retorted back laughing.

"Hey, mother fucker! That's my gurl you talking to there!" Tray said to him, raising his fist at him mockingly.

"Aww my baby is defending my honor," Brandy laughed as she watched Susana take Jamal's dick in her mouth and start to suck.

"Mm, yeah very romantic," Brandy's mom said jokingly from behind the camera making Brandy laugh and do a cute mock curtsy.

She let Susana suck Jamal for less time than Trays, tugging on the leash as she said, "Next dick Suzy."

"Hey! Da fuck? Not fair," he growled throwing his hands up.

"That's what you get for not being nice, she's my girlfriend after all," Brandy replied laughing.

"Aww fuck! This some bull," he grumbled stroking his dick and inducing more laughter from the room.

Brandy walked Susana to the other side of the room bringing her to kneel in front of one of the white guys, Greg, a bartender at the lounge.

"Hey Suzy," he said smiling down at her. He had his fully erect six and a half dick out and was gently stroking it.

"Hi Greg," Susana replied smiling shyly at him.

"Gosh so sexy," he said to her, "I have been waiting for this. Open your mouth and put your tongue out for me", he said.

Susana did as he instructed and using his dick, he slapped it a few times on her tongue before using it to also smack her all over her face.

"Fuck yeah," he said, "Keep your mouth open baby, going to put my dick in it very soon." Susana had closed her mouth but opened it back up as he instructed. He slapped her face a few more times with his erect member before putting it into her mouth. "Suck baby," he said letting out a sigh of pleasure as she took him into her mouth.

She sucked, her head bobbing up and down for another minute or so till Brandy tugged on her leash. "Next cock is waiting Suzy."

They moved left to the next guy, Mike, and Susana crawled in between his open legs. He also had his dick already out with his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He was the other white guy and worked as a waiter at the lounge. He was naturally witty and charming, and Susana actually had a secret crush on him, well not so secret to himself and Brandy.

"Sup Suzy," he said, a crooked smile on his face.

"Hi, Mike," she smiled shyly at him also.

"You don't mind sucking my balls, do you?" He asked still grinning.

She shook her head biting her lips, still smiling bashfully.

"Aww so cute," Brandy's mom said from behind the camera.

"Nice", he replied his grin getting bigger. "Suck on my balls, they are a bit hairy but don't worry, washed them really well when I showered this morning."

Everyone had huge grins on their faces with Brandy giggling as Susana softly replied, "Thanks," as she took his dick in her hand. She tilted it to the side and stooped her head so she could get her mouth to his hairy nut sack.

"Agh... you are welcome baby," he groaned in pleasure as she took his left nut into her mouth and began sucking.

She sucked on it, licking gently and tenderly. She pulled her head back slowly while still gently applying suction with her mouth. His balls popped out of her mouth making an audible pop sound and making him groan in pleasure.

"That was not Suzy, very sexy," Brandy said approvingly.

"Mm, yeah, she is really good," Brandy's mom murmured concurring.

Susana took his other ball into her mouth repeating and giving it the same treatment before taking both into her mouth as she started to jerk him off simultaneously. Mike loved the feel of her small hand and soft palms on his dick.

"Okay Suzy baby, last dick," Brandy said tugging on the leash.

Susana pulled her head back again letting his scrotum pop out of her mouth again. "He was right, his balls were quite hairy," she thought as she rubbed the top of her tongue against her front teeth trying to push out a loose strand of hair she felt sitting at the back of her tongue. Another strand was stuck in between her teeth, and she subtly bit down on it to get it dislodged and pushed it out between her lips.

James was the last guy and he worked in the kitchen. Six foot one and two hundred and ninety pounds he was pretty huge and overweight. His eight-inch dick has also the biggest and thickest of the bunch and his semen, when he ejaculated, had a reputation for being quite plentiful and multi-textured. Brandy could not wait to see how Susana would handle it.

"Hey girl," he said smiling down at her now, his perfect white and straight row of teeth contrasting his dark skin, "Saved you the best dick for last," he said as everyone laughed jovially.

Susana giggled and also smiling subtly at him tentatively reached for and took his dick in her hands. It looked wormy with a bulbous head and It was the biggest she had seen or held. She was uncertain of how she would be able to fit it in her mouth. She felt it pulsating as it firmed in her hand and that and its warmth felt nice. Brandy seeing her uncertainty crouched beside her putting her hand on her shoulder supportively.

"That's a nice big dick huh," she said beside her ear.

Susana nodded, her eyes darting between the dick and Brandy's face a few times.

"Don't worry baby, you got this, you can do it. Just start by licking it all over. Ooo look at all that lovely precum on the hole at the head, he is pretty excited. Why don't you lick all that up first," Brandy said.

Letting Brandy gently guide her head, she stuck out her tongue gently licking up the precum. Some of it strung to her tongue before falling on top of her lower lips and onto the side of her chin.

"Mm, nice Suzy, sexy," Brandy said encouragingly. "Lick it all over like it's a big, nice lollipop...hmm, yeah that's it, baby."

She licked, following Brandy's direction till his dick glistened with a wet sheen all over it.

"Now open wide and take the whole head in your mouth," Brandy said to her.

Taking a deep breath, Susana opened wide over the head of James's dick and pushed down so that the huge head slip past her thin lips and into her mouth already taking up half the space in her mouth.

"Nice baby," Brandy said watching as Susana's mouth was stretched taut around the huge shaft, "Now try to get some more of his dick in your mouth, push down," she said gently applying pressure to the back of Susana's head and pushing down till James's dick was about halfway in her mouth and throat and Susana's gag reflex kicked in with saliva sputtering out the sides of her mouth. "That's it slut, now up and down just like that."

Susana did as she was instructed, slowly going up and down, her gag reflex continuing to activate and acting as an indicator for her to pull up.

"Hey, James, scoot down and sit on the carpet," Brandy said.

"Sure thing baby," he replied doing as Brandy requested his dick pulling out of Susana's mouth.

"Okay, spread your legs, James and Suzy, kneel between his legs and get that dick back in your mouth," Brandy ordered them.

The new position resulted in Susana's head down, her back arched downward, and her butt sticking up and out. Her wet pussy and puckered asshole were well visible to the rest of the room as her head bobbed up and down and Brandy's mom slowly zoomed in on them till her butt almost filled the whole screen with all their detail well visible to the camera.

In the present, Heather turned to smile at Susana's red face again before turning back to the action.

The screen zoomed back out to reveal the naked torso and downward of a black man, Tray it seemed, stepping behind Susana's butt. He stepped over her legs and bent at his knees so that he was in the froggy position. Grabbing her waist on both sides, he lined his dick to the opening of her pussy and started to push in.

Susana moaned into James's dick as she felt the cock start to enter her pussy. She tried to raise her head up to look around, but Brandy placed her hand on the back of her head stopping her. "Don't stop baby, keep sucking. Don't worry about that, you are just going to get fucked now," she said beside her ear patting and smoothing Susana's hair tenderly making Susana relax her body. "That's a good slut, don't worry about whose dick is in your cunt. You will get them all."

Tray pushed all the way in adjusting his stance and his hold on her hips. He started to fuck her moving back and forth with a steady rhythm until he was soon slapping firmly into her buttocks making it vibrate back and forth. The clapping sounds of his muscled hips against her ass came through the speakers filling the office.

"Go Tray, go Tray, go Tray," Brandie's mom started to chant happily along with the clapping sounds and Brandy joined in on the chant cheering him on.

The chant egging him on, his pace increasing even more as he continues to pound into her. It was evident that Susana for her part had lost all sense of control as she started moaning and whimpering as she was fucked like a rag doll. James held her head in place, moving it up and down so that he was using her mouth as some sort of masturbatory apparatus. Tray slammed one last into her before letting out a roar, "Next!" he shouted as sweat streaked on his forehead.

Hooting and hollering, Brandy raised her hand to give him a high five, saying, "You go, baby."

He gave her a high five, also giving Brandy's mom one as she extended her hand toward him. As he stepped away, Greg who was waiting in his wing took his place. Not wanting to get outdone by Tray, he also fucked Susana hard to the chants and cheers of Brandy and her mom, and the same pattern was repeated by Mike and Jamal.

"Okay James, lay down to she can straddle you," Brandy said when all the other guys had a turn in Susana's pussy.

"Sure thing boss," James said smiling big and scooting forward so he could lay down flat on the carpet.

"All right Suzy, scoot up and get that big dick in your cunt," Brandy said guiding a now tired-looking but also horny-looking Susana forward, "That's it slut, just like that. Work that nice cock into that tight slutty cunt," She added as Susana, holding James's dick up and against her hole, rolled her hips working it in until it slipped fully into her.

"Good girl. Lean forward on his Chest now baby," Brandy said pushing on Susana's upper back.

"They are going to fuck your asshole now while he fucks your pussy and you are also going to have a cock in your mouth," Brandy said to her just as Tray's dick - he was already kneeling behind Susana, touched the entrance of her asshole.

Susana moaned squinting her eyes shut as Trey pushed into her asshole.

"Shit!, asshole tight as fuck," he said licking his lips as he pushed in.

"You are doing really good baby," Brandy spoke to her rubbing her shoulders comfortingly, "Aren't you glad we got your asshole all ready, lubing it up and stretching it out with your butt plugs?"

"Yes Suzy, you are doing really wonderful," Brandy's mom concurred from behind the camera.

Susana appreciated the compliments and support but understandably, she was too preoccupied to respond as she concentrated on the feeling of Tray's dick as it continued to push deep into her asshole.

"Fuck yeah! Balls deep," Tray said as the last inches of his dick slid into her asshole.

He and Brandy exchanged high-fives again as he held still adjusting to and savoring the feeling of Susana's tight asshole wrapped around his dick. Susana's eyes finally fluttered open and another dick, Mikes, was waiting right in front of her lips. The camera slowly zoomed in on her face. She looked sleepy in a sultry kind of way.

"Look into the camera, Suzy. Tell me what's going on right now baby girl, what's happing to you, baby?" Brandy's mom asked her in a gentle soft voice.

"I'm getting fucked," Susana answered softly biting her lips.

"Mm, what a good girl," Brandie's mom cooed approvingly, "And how are you getting fucked baby, in what hole is the cock?"

"In my pussy and in my ass," she replied softly again still biting her lip, a look of embarrassment coming into her eyes.

"Oh, my baby, you mean to tell me you have a cock in your cunt and another in your asshole at this very moment, and at the same time?" Brandy's mom asked, her voice feigning surprise and Susana nodded her head submissively. "Oh my, that's so slutty Suzy. That's something only a good dumb slut would do. Tell me, are you a good dumb slut Suzy?" she asked her.

Again, Susana nodded her head.

"Tell me then baby girl, tell me you are a good dumb slut."

"I'm a good dumb slut," Susana said, softly repeating after her.

"That's a good dumb slut," Brandy's mom said to her approvingly, "Now open your mouth and start sucking that nice cock in front of your lips."

As Susana started to do as requested, Tray and James started to move in and out of the ass and pussy respectively. Calling Jamal over, Brandy took one of Susana's hands and placed it on his dick. "Jerk this one in your hand baby so it does not feel left out," she said to her.

And so, for the next ten minutes or so, Susana had all her holes filled with another dick in her hand as the guys, except for James who remained in her pussy, took turns alternating between her asshole, her mouth, and her hand.

Finally, Brandy had her kneel with her face tilted up and her mouth wide open as the guys prepared to ejaculate. Mike was ready first, stepping forward to aim his dick into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned shooting string after string of what was a decent size load into her mouth.

James was ready next and Brandy and was eager to see him deliver his load into Susana's waiting mouth. Calmly stroking his dick, he paused holding it right on top of her open lips. His semen, thick and heavy as gravy spurted out the head of his dick and into Susana's waiting mouth.

"Fuck yeah James," Brandy said smiling big, "Never get tired of seeing that thick nasty load going into a girl's mouth."

"Happy to please ma'am," he replied as his thick load continued to dribble into Susana's mouth.

The thick load stopped and without warning, a more liquid load shot out powerfully of his dick blasting into Susana's mouth. He shot several similar loads that gradually decreased in intensity and size into her waiting mouth.

"Holy shit James, I swear what do you eat?" Brandy asked laughing.

"Secret recipe baby, can't disclose," he responded with a big smile making the rest of the room laugh also.

The feel of the mixed texture and the size of his load in her mouth was so foreign, Susana could not help but feel some of the chunkiness of it with her tongue. She retched, closing her mouth just in time to prevent the loads from spewing out.

"Don't you fucking dare bitch!" Brandy snapped at her, her face turning stern and displeased, "Don't you fucking dare spill a drop or I swear you will lick every single drop out of the fucking carpet."

"Yeah, baby girl," Brandy's mom added, her own tone still calm and gentle, "Don't waste any of the cum that will be a very naughty thing to do baby, Okay"

Susana, clearly wanting to please and not disappoint, nodded her head her eyes filled with contrition.

Just then Jamal said, "Yo, I'm ready to nut."

"Yeah, me too," Tray said, both inching forward as they continued to stroke their dicks.

"Open up wide bitch," Brandy said helping guide Susana's head back into the perfect position to catch their loads.

Each stepping to one side opposite Susana's face, they aimed their dicks into her mouth, and almost simultaneously, they started to cum, unloading strand after strand of pearly white cum into Susana's mouth. The spectacle of it turned the mood festive again with Brandy and her mom cheering and with congratulatory high-fives getting exchanged all around.

Brandy had Susana hold the loads and open her mouth wide as her mom moved the camera closer and zoomed in so she could capture Susana's cum filled mouth in full detail. She slowly moved from one side to the other capturing from different angles as Susana's mouth trembled slightly from being held open for quite a bit of time.

"Hmm, such a lovely cum bucket. So sexy. Soon you will be a gokkun and bukkake princess," she said finally satisfied as she slowly zoomed back out.

"All right Suzy baby, send all the yummy cummy down into your tummy," Brandy said smiling big, impressed with her own wordplay as the guys and her mom also laughed.

Susana closing her mouth, paused for about a second to work up her courage and Brandy started a chant, "Suzy! Suzy! Suzy! Suzy!" and the others joined her chanting.

Taking a deep breath, Susana with a big gulp, swallowed once, quickly following with a smaller second swallow, sending the entire contents of her mouth into her belly. She opened her mouth wide to her now smiling and cheering spectators, showing them her now empty mouth as they clapped and cheered. Closing her mouth, she smiled back at them happy to see their approving smiles.

"Very good job baby girl," Brandy's mom said to her, her hand coming into the frame to pinch her cheek affectionately.

The video then ended, and the screen went black. Heather turned the lights back up and turned to Susana with a smile on her face. "That was really lovely Suzy. A masterpiece. See how you brought a diverse group of people together for a shared experience and made them all happy thereby also making you happy? Truly lovely indeed. Very good job Suzy."

"Thanks," Susana said smiling, happy again to have pleased again.

~~~~~ < New Opportunities > ~~~~~

It was nine-fifty-nine PM on Thursday night and three weeks since Heather had played the last video at her office. She now sat in her home sturdy on her plush comfortable desk chair in front of her forty-six-inch 4K LCD monitor.

She watched the countdown on the screen indicating that the show will be starting in approximately twenty seconds.

It was going to be the first day and first show of Susana's newly chosen career as a cam girl. Brandy, her mom, and Heather had easily been able to convince her of the un-necessity of returning to college, especially with all the stress that came with it when she could instead have so much fun while also making so much easy money as a cam girl.