Susana's Therapy, Sessions 05+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open wide for me now dear," Heather said stepping in front of Susana again with her camera phone recording. "Wow, you really got some big thick gooey loads in there Suzy. Hold it for me a little longer." Turning toward the men, she spoke in Spanish again and Pedro, stepping forward took the glass top stainless steel side stool that was beside the couch and moved it toward the women.

"Okay, here is what you are going to do for me, Suzy. Slowly spill all that cum in your mouth onto the top of the stool. Look right into the camera as you do it and do it so it's like really hot and sexy," Heather said.

A first for Susana, her face went red. But also looking at the hopeful and expectant looks of her audience as well as the lust in their eyes, she knew she wanted to please them. She wanted to live up to their expectations of how hot they thought she was. And so, thinking of some of the expressions she had seen on various girls and women in lots of the porn she had been watching, she tried to imitate what she thought was a sexy expression as she looked at the lens of Heather's camera. She must have succeeded she thought as she felt her pussy tingle looking at the expression that came over Heather's face as well as when she heard her next words.

"That's fucking hot Suzy, so sexy. Let me see you do your duck lips like you want to take a sexy selfie, pucker those pretty lips as you let all that cum drip out. Oh yeah, that's a good dumb slut. So fucking hot," her own voice was now lusty and sensual as they all watched Susana sensually let the cum drip from between her glistening deep purple-coated puckered lips onto the glass surface.

The last string of cum finally falling into the pool on the glass, Susana gathered what was left in her mouth and slowly pushed it out of her mouth letting it dangle on the tip of her tongue before dropping into the cum pool.

"Look at you, such a sexy tease," Heather smiled liking the lewd display which made Susana smile bashfully and teasingly in return. "Okay slut, here you go," she passed a clear straw to Susana. "Suck up all that yummy cum back into your mouth."

Susana now caught in the deep end could only proceed as instructed. Holding the straw in one hand, she took it between her lips and started the suck the semen back up from the glass and into her mouth. The suction sounds sounded harsh in her own ears, and she worried that it was not sexy but her worries were quickly alleviated by Heather's next words.

"Nice Suzy, you are looking sexy as fuck right now. Are you enjoying yourself right now?"

Susana nodded her head pleased as she continued to suck the pool into her mouth.

"Nice. We are enjoying watching you too Suzy," Heather said continuing to film, "Oh, oh missed a spot," she said playfully pointing out a glob on the glass and Susana directed the end of her straw to it, sucking it up.

Heather playfully pointed out other smaller pools of cum getting Susana to suck it all up until there was no more left large enough to be pulled up by the straw.

"Okay slut, open wide for me, let me see what you have in that dirty mouth," Heather said. "Holy fuck," she said after Susana opened up, "You got a nice pool of cum in there Suzy. You don't even know how hot you look right now. You should always try to get some loads in your mouth babe. Promise me you will always try to get as much cum as you can at once in your mouth Suzy, do you promise me, would you do that for me?" She asked her.

Susana's mouth open and still holding the watering loads of the four men nodded her head gently not wanting to spill the semen.

"Thanks, baby. You are such a good girl Suzy. The best," she said smiling at her appreciatively. "Okay, spill it slowly back out onto the table all sexy-like."

And so, Susana slowly dribbled out all the cum back onto the table under the watchful appreciative eyes of her audience. The semen had gotten somewhat cold and watery with globs of other varying textures which made it feel nasty and made for a not so pleasant experience. But the smiles, looks, and praise from her audience, especially her therapist, made it all worthwhile.

"Nice Suzy," Heather said when all the cum was back in a pool on the table, "That was even hotter than the first time. I mean look at Luis, his dick is all hard again. I guess being young plus just getting out of prison and not having enjoyed the female company for more than two years is not helping. You will need to help him out again, but before that get on all fours in front of the table."

Scooting back a little, Susana got on all fours as requested so that her face was right in front of the table with the pool of cum still on top of it.

"A little closer baby, I want you to be able to reach all that yummy cum with your mouth. Start to lick on it now baby, just like a cute baby kitten will lick a bowl of milk."

There was a brief pause as Susan looked at her, her mind slightly trying to come to terms with the new degrading task before Heather's words spurred her into action.

"Hurry up dear, we don't have all day."

"Oh, sorry," she said stooping her head lower as her small tongue darted out of her mouth and demurely licked into the pool of cum a few times before gradually beginning to lick with more confidence.

"That's it, baby, just like a cute baby kitten, that's so fucking hot Suzy," Heather said to her bringing her phone closer. "Keep going baby, don't stop. Luis will fuck you in the ass now, but you just keep doing your thing and looking sexy," she said before turning to look over toward the smiling men and at Luis, "Okay cuz, come fuck this dumb bitch in the ass. Don't say I never did nothing nice for you," she said smiling as he started to come forward and toward Susana's upturned butt, his hard cock bouncing up and down.

"Shiiiit cuz. You are one crazy bitch. Remind me not to fuck with you," he replied laughing, "You cool in my book."

The rest of the guys also laughed good naturally, as they moved back to sit on the couch relaxing as they watched the action.

Kneeling on one knee behind Susana, Luis spat into his hand and rubbed it onto his dick. Using his other hand, he grabbed one of her left ass cheeks, pushing it to the side to better reveal her puckered dark pink asshole. Gathering some more spit in his mouth, he aimed for her asshole, spitting on it as he guided the tip of his dick to its entrance. All the while, Susana continued to lap on the cum as her eyes darted around nervously trying to see what going on behind her.

As the tip of his dick touched the entrance of her asshole, she pulled in a sudden intake of breath raising her head with the intention to look back at Luis but immediately stopped hearing Heather's voice.

"Un, un, un! Face forward slut. Don't stop licking that cum. Don't worry about anything else,"

The sitting guys chuckled again as Susana quickly returned to licking, her body tense in anticipation of Luis's dick at her back door and her eyes still darting around nervously.

"Relax Suzy. You are too tense baby. You've got to relax your body and asshole so you can take Luis's nice cock in that tight little asshole," Heather said.

Susan was actually thankful for the advice, Brandy and Tray had already taught her this, but she had forgotten at the moment, trying to multitask while also waiting for a new cock to penetrate her ass. Relaxing her body, she immediately felt Luis, one hand still holding open her left ass cheek, start to push his cock slowly but firmly into her asshole. Pausing her lapping of the cum on the stool, she grabbed firmly to the sides of the stool, her body going rigid as she still did her best to keep her asshole relaxed and open. Her eyes fluttered and her pupils went up and behind her eyelids as her mouth formed a big wordless O.

"That's it, baby, take that dick in your fucking ass. That's so hot, you look so hot right now Suzy," Heather said capturing the changing contours of her facial expressions as Luis's continued to push his dick in.

"Fuck! I'm all the way in. This bitch's asshole is tight as fuck. Feels good as fuck," he said taking her by both her hips now and rotating his hips to lodge himself fully in.

"Yay Suzy! He is balls deep in your ass," Heather said smiling at her.

She had a dazed expression on her face as her eyes fluttered before staying open. She managed to return the smile which made her face look rather silly causing Heather to chuckle.

"You are such a silly girl. Remember to keep licking your cum though, you can also blow bubbles. Yeah, even though that's like playing with your food, but I don't mind 'cause I bet it will be really hot," Heather said to her as Luis started to slowly pull and push back into her.

Still gradually increasing his tempo, he started to build a rhythm fucking her ass hole with deep deliberate strokes which made it difficult for Susana to focus on performing her task as she alternated between trying to lick the pool of semen, while also using it to blow bubbles and letting out the moans that were escaping from deep within her throat as she felt both the pleasure and pain of his hard cock plundering deep in her ass hole. Shifting gears, Luis increased his grip on her slim waist and his tempo increased even more and the clapping sounds of his hips against her butt cheeks began to fill the room.

Susana started to moan and grunt uncontrollably and gripped the sides of the stool, holding on for some support as she felt his force repeatedly slamming into her, his cock continued to burrow her asshole.

"Fuck that ass cuz," Heather said moving out a little to capture Susana's whole body. Susana's tits were swinging rapidly, and her creamy butt cheeks vibrated back and forth as her ass got pounded hard creating quite a titillating and lewd display.

Susana was now only able to periodically manage a few dips of her lips into the pool of cum to blow cum bubbles as multitasking had become extremely difficult. Her mind was overloaded by the mix of intense sensations being transmitted to her brain by the nerves in her asshole. Soon she did not even try any more as her face gradually fell into a look of delirium as Luis hammered on grunting wildly.

"Woo-hoo! Damn Cuz! You must have been really thirsty for some white girl ass," Heather hooting and hollering said cheering him on jubilantly, the men also joined in doing the same their jubilant sounds joining the obscene animalistic one coming from Susana and Luis as well as the clapping of muscled flesh hitting against soft firm flesh.

"Fuck! Shit! Ready to burst!" Luis said hurriedly pulling out of her ass and scrambling to his feet to make his way toward her face.

"That good hun?" Heather laughed, "Quick, add it to that other shit for her."

Bending slightly at his knees and leaning forward, he held his dick aiming it into the cum pool on the stool. Groaning he shot load after load adding to what was on the stool till all the tension left his body and he fully relaxed. He squeezed and shook out the last bits of the tip onto the stool before walking to pick up his clothes and join the other guys.

"Wow. Just look at all this yummy goodness for you Suzy. No more playing with your food, go ahead and suck it all up. Suck a mouthful into your mouth, open it wide for the camera, swallow, and then repeat till it's all gone. Got it, baby?" She asked looking into the still somewhat dazed face of Susana. "Good girl," Heather chuckled at the expression of total humility on Susana's face as she nodded her acquiescence. Though it was expected, it never got old seeing the change in a girl like Susana after getting fucked hard in the ass.

Stooping her head, Susana sucked a mouthful of the cum from the stool into her mouth as Heather recorded before kneeling in her submissive position, her head angled slightly up, and opening her mouth wide to face Heather.

"Oh wow. Nice Suzy. That's so hot, just look at all that nasty goo in there. You are really good at this baby," she said praising her. "Okay slut, send that down into your cute belly."

Susana swallowed, more praises coming from Heather. Her mind was too numb to register anything but Heather's praises as she repeated the process three more times.

"Such a good slut. Brandy will be so proud of you," Heather said after she gulped the last mouthful. "Now lick up every last drop from the glass baby, I don't want dried cum on my stool, I have other patients to see and all."

For the next minute or so, Susana proceeded to lick the glass clean with Heather helping to point out a few specks she missed. "Wonderful Suzy! I think you got it all." She said stopping the recording. "The guys had so much fun with you! Did you have fun too?" She asked smiling at her.

"Yes," Susana said softly nodding her head and returning her smile with a submissive and bashful one of hers. She had dried specks of cum at the edges of her mouth and a few more on parts of her cheeks.

"Nice! You look even sexier like this baby, like the perfect dumb slut. Let's get a group picture with you and the guys." Heather said still smiling at her.

She directed her to stand and go over to the grinning men. "Just leave your panties around your leg and your skirt around your waist baby," she said to her as Susana tried to pull up her panties which had ended up around one of her ankles.

"Oh, okay," she said as she made her way to the grinning men.

Heather spoke to the four men in Spanish, and they shuffled themselves so that they stood side to side with Filipe and Alex in the middle and Pedro and Luis each on one side.

"Okay Suzy, stand in front of Uncle Filipe," Heather said, "Yeah, right there," she added after Susana got into position, "Okay now wrap your hands back over his neck. He will lift you up."

Filipe chucking in a friendly manner stooped to let Susana do as instructed. The position caused her tits to be thrust forward as her hand went backward around his neck.

"Excellent Suzy! The boys will lift you up now like a princess," Heather said to her approvingly. She then spoke in Spanish again and Alex on one side and Pedro on the other both stooped down to take an ankle of Susana's leg that was on their side. Both rising and lifting the leg they held, Filipe also straitened up so that Susana was completely off the ground, her arms wrapped around Filipe's neck and her upper back laying on his chest. Some more Spanish from Heather to the men and Alex and Pedro pulled her legs further out so that her legs were wide open at almost a horizontal split. Her cunt and ass hole were fully displayed to Heather's approving gaze. Her neglected cunt was wet and shone with arousal.

"Excelente!" Heather exclaimed smiling and raising her camera phone up once more, "Okay big group smiles everyone!" She said aiming the camera to shoot, "Nice!" she added as they all smiled, a full blush on Susana's face while Luis made some type of gang gesture as she took several pictures.

"Suzy bigger smiles! And use your fingers to open your cunt." She called out and Susana smiled even bigger, her smile going from ear to ear. "Beautiful! How about something sexy and naughty, like a wink or something? Yeah, I like that! Excellent! You are such a stupid slut!" She said smiling at her as Susana did a cute wink with her mouth open to the side. "Now do cute, like a duck face. Oh, so cute!" she said taking more pictures as Susana did as instructed again, "Wow Suzy you went from being a no fun boring girl to a stupid super fun cunt. Very proud of you. You should be very proud of yourself too. Aren't you proud of how much you have come?"

Susana smiling nodded her head as the guys chuckled behind her.

"That's right slut," Heather smiled at her in return taking a final picture.

THE END.