Susana's Therapy, Sessions 05+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love these homemade videos Suzy, they are so cozy and more intimate which makes them even more special to share, don't you think?" Heather smiling asked Susana as the video played.

"Um, yeah doctor," Susana responded nodding and blushing with an embarrassed smile.

"I am guessing that's Brandy you are eating out while you are getting fucked by Tray?" She asked.

"Yes," she said softly responding and nodding again.

"Nice," Heather replied smiling, "Your girlfriend's boyfriend is fucking your cunt, I like it."

"Hmm, fuck yeah. Eat that pussy bitch," Brandy said her voice coming through the speakers. "You like eating my pussy while getting fucked baby?"

"Umm-hum," video Susana replied into Brandy's pussy not taking her mouth off it. She whimpered a little as Trey pounded hard into her twice before resuming his easy pace. It was evident from the wide-eyed expression on her face and the focus she maintained holding onto and sucking on Brandy's pussy, almost like it was for her own comfort, that the size of Trey's dick in her pussy was substantial.

"Easy baby," Brandy said to him, "Don't want this bitch coming just yet."

"No worries bea, I've got you," Trey replied chuckling, "This pussy so good though, tight but wet as fuck. shit feels like a slushie or some shit."

"You fucking retard," Brandy laughed, "How do you know what a slushie feels like on your dick?" she asked making him laugh along with her.

"Shiiit, all I know is if I could fuck some slushie, this is what I'ma expect it to feel like," he said as they both continued to laugh.

"Capture that shit for me then," Brandy said.

The video started to shake, moving around, and capturing nothing in particular with static noise also coming through the speakers indicating that the recording device was been roughly handled. The noise then stopped with the video also stabilizing. In the frame was now Susana's upturned heart-shaped ass, with what could only be described as a hard long, and thick black dick fucking her pussy. The length of it glistened with her wetness as the inner lips of her pussy gripped firmly to it, rolling in and out with its movement. The wet sounds of his dick going in and out of her hole were picked up by the device's microphone and could now be heard over the speakers.

Back in the present, Heather smiling turned to her and said, "Hmm, I guess you really were very wet," before turning back to the screen to keep watching.

As Trey continued to fuck Susana, the recording also captured Brandy in the background. She was grinding her pussy against Susana's mouth while she played with her own tits, gently rubbing, and tweaking her nipples. Her tongue was out of her mouth and extended downwards imitating the motion of Susana's licking tongue. She had a haughty smile on her face as she looked down holding Susana's gaze.

"Just look at Brandy, she is so hot don't you think?" Heather asked smiling again.

"Yes," Susana nodded smiling shyly.

"And you get to be her girlfriend and eat her hot juicy cunt, you are so lucky. You like that don't you?"

Susana nodded her head again smiling shyly.

On the video, Brandy started to shriek, and she wrapped Her thighs firmly around Susana's head. "Fuuuckk, I'm cumming, oh fuck, or fuck," she continued to shriek as her climax overwhelmed her. "Slow down bitch, slow down," she said to Susana chuckling as she started to come down from the high of her climax.

Tray stopped fucking Susana and Brandy instructed her to come over to her side. Brandy took the recording device back from Tray and he then moved in between Brandy's legs lining his dick to her pussy stooping the head right at the entrance of her pussy.

"Fuck your pussy baby," Brandy said to him holding his muscled waist. "Fuck yeah," she moaned as he started to push the length of it into her, "Yeah give me all that big black dick baby," she moaned again as he buried his full length into her and started to fuck her with long easy strokes. She pushed gently on Tray's waist, pausing him mid-stroke so that about half of his length was in her. She then turned to Susana, "Suzy, baby, see right where his dick is going into my pussy? Put your lips right there and start sucking and licking gently."

"Um, okay," Susana said leaning down from Brandy's side. She moved her head between Brandy's legs putting her mouth on the spot Brandy's finger pointed to.

"Perfect baby. Hmm, suck my pussy baby...hmm, yeah that's it, that feels really good. You are doing good baby. Okay, Tray is going to start fucking me again, so make sure his dick slide through your lips as it's going in and out of my pussy, okay baby?"

Susana nodded her head as she continued to gently suck, and lick and Tray resumed fucking Brandy.

"Oh yeah, that's it, baby, fuck that hot," Brandy said looking down at the sight of Tray's hard black dick going in and out of her pussy with Susana's lips kissing and licking both their members right above where they joined. "You like that Suzy baby?" She asked. "Fuck yeah, me too," she said as Susana nodded her head, her lips still connected to hers and Tray's sexes.

Tray groaned in pleasure and increased his pace as he started to pump harder into Brandy.

"You about to come, baby?" Brandy asked him.

"Yeah. Going to nut real soon. Pussy is so good, and her mouth on top, ooo wee!" he replied huffing as he continued to pound into her.

"Mmm, all for you baby. Nut in that hot pussy baby, let's make a cream pie dinner for this bitch'," Brandy said seductively.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, ama about to nut!" he exclaimed groaning, the dirty talk tipping him over the edge. He jammed his dick in her fully once last time holding himself still. Shouting, he shot load after load in her pussy.

"That's it, baby, nut in your pussy, fill that pussy up baby, mmm so good baby," Brandy cooed encouraging him on as she caressed his sides.

"Fuck," he said, slowly pulling out and stepping out from between Brandy's legs when he was done, "Want me to hold the camera for you?"

"Yeah baby," Brandy replied, and the video showed the floor and parts of the bed as the camera was exchanged again.

When the camera settled, Brandy said, "Okay Suzy baby, a hot yummy cream pie all for you. Get back in here and eat everything out."

Susana moved back in between Brandy's legs lowering her mouth to her pussy again just as a white string of Tray's cum made it out of the opening.

"Mm, just look at that delish looking cum Suzy, lick it up quickly baby," Brandy said.

The camera captured perfectly as Susan's hastiest tongue slipped out her mouth and gently scooped up the leaking cum.

"Fuck yeah, so hot, suck everything out baby," Brandy said licking her lips her mouth forming an O shape as she looked down at Susana, the view and debauchery of it turning her on.

Susana sucked and licked collecting and swallowing Tray's semen as she got it into her mouth and until she had gotten it all.

"Mm, that was so hot baby," Brandy cooed watching as she slowly ground against Susana's mouth, "Keep eating me out baby, I am about to cum again," She said grabbing Susana's hair and using it to pull her forward.

Soon after her last statement, and true to her word, Bandy was shrieking again climaxing against Susana's mouth.

"Shit, that was so good," Brandy said laughing lightly, her body relaxing into the bed. "Will you like to cum baby," she asked Susana with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Yeah," Susana responded her own expression lusty and horny.

"All right baby, you did very well and have been edging for a while too. Come, hop on my leg," Brandy said.

Susana got on top of Brandy's leg so that her pussy was over Brandy's lower thigh.

"Yeah, closer so I can rub your pretty cunt. That's it, good girl," she said when Susana was in position. "Okay baby, start humping my leg, rub your cunt against my leg."

Susana horny and her face full of lust, started to rub her pussy against Brandy's thighs. Extending her hands forward, Brandy started to rub Susana's clit as she started to hump faster. She was moaning and her mouth hung open with her eyes partially closed.

"Hmm, look at you Suzy, humping my leg...you look like a horny dumb bitch. You are a horny dumb bitch aren't you?" Brandy asked as Susana just kept on humping. "I asked you a question bitch, you are a horny dumb bitch aren't you?" she asked again now with an edge in her voice.

"Yes," Susana said whimpering as she continued to hump, she was getting close.

"Hmm, yeah, my horny dumb bitch...tell me then, what you are?" Brandy asked, she had her tongue out with a mocking smile on her face.

"I'm a —" she started to say before Brandy interrupted her.

"Your," she said.

"I'm your horny dumb bitch," she said still whimpering and starting to lean forward. She felt her climax approaching as she humped, and Brandy rubbed her clit.

"Good girl. Lean forward bitch and open your mouth baby," Brandy said.

She did as Brandy instructed, and Brandy spat into her mouth. "There you go baby, a spit kiss for you," she said.

Two seconds later, Susana started to shriek and whimper. Her body shook and convulsed as she climaxed, multiple waves of pleasure rippling through her body.

The video ended after that, the screen going blank, and Heather turned the lights back up. She smiled at Susana's red embarrassed face seeing that, although embarrassed, watching herself had also made her horny.

"That was incredible Suzy. Really hot. I enjoyed watching it. You really are making incredible progress." she said.

"Thank you, Dr. Sanchez," Susanna replied with a shy smile.

"Okay, let's end our session here for today. We will continue next week," Heather said

~~~~~ < Sixth Session > ~~~~~

"O wow, Suzy! Is that really you? You look amazing, really hot!" Heather said beaming at Susana.

Susana loving the attention was giggling and she did a twirl making her short skirt float around her. She had been looking forward to the reaction of the therapist to her new look and she was not disappointed.

"Wow, that's hot. Come closer so I can see you better, common do a sexy pose for me," she ordered. "Nice," she smiled as still giggling Susana did a side profile pose looking back over her shoulder, her butt facing Heather and her hand by the side of one of her tits.

"Now that's a hot girl. Look at you, Suzy! You are now a fully hot slut! Amazing!" Heather said smiling approvingly at Susana who still giggling, soaking up the attention and compliments.

"Come stand in front of me. Let me see all the new goodies on you," Heather said pointing to the spot in front of herself. "I love your new hair, really cute, and with that makeup, it's perfect. Brandy help you with it?"

"Um-hum," Susana nodded smiling.

Her hair was now a short strait bob with a center part. It framed her face and stopped at the level of her chin. It was a silver pastel purple color with streaks of baby blue at the front. Her cheeks were glossy bright with a light silvery and light purple blush. Her eyes were lined with a thin line of black liner on the top and thicker deep purple around her whole eyes and under each eye, was a small purple heart stamp makeup tattoo. Completing her makeup was a thick coat of deep purple lipstick on her lips. A new ring jewelry hung from a new piercing in her septum with another small sparkly stud on her left nostrils.

"I must say I like your new face jewelry Suzy, but I must confess I just adore the once on your tits and this lovely little tat here," Heather said pointing at the top of Susana's pelvis.

Susana had on a tight white high-neck crop tank top and a purple pleated mini skirt. The top had the words "NO BRA CLUB" on it and its thin material ensured that the outlines of her nipples as well as her new nipple stud piercings were easily visible. The skirt sat low so that the top strings of her panties over her hips were visible. Just above the top of the skirt, on the top left of her pubic bone area, was a small tattoo of two red cherries.

"Your new nipple piercings and that cherry tattoo are just divine, super cute," Heather said smiling at her.

"Thanks, Dr. Sanchez!" Susana said with a big smile still giggling.

"Bend down at your waist a little and shake your tits, then turn around and shake your ass, maybe like a little twerk or something. Do a small dance girl, you know, show off a little," Heather said beaming at her.

Returning her smile and giggling, Susana bent at her waist as requested with her hands positioned backward. She shook her tits from side to side for a few seconds before turning around and crouching a little while looking over her shoulder at Heather with a cute smile on her face. She twerked a little like Brandy had taught her at the club, popping her butt and shaking it from side to side.

"Nice, so cute!" Heather beamed at her. "When you twirled and danced, did I see something between your lovely butt cheeks?"

Susana, her smile now turning bashful and her cheeks flushing, bit her lip and nodded her head.

"Mm, naughty, naughty," Heather smiled at her, her eyes twinkling. "Show me. Turn around, lift up your skirt, bend forward, and spread your butt cheeks."

Although she did not hesitate and felt a trickle along her slightly engorged pussy, thanks to her edge play sessions, she could not help the feeling of embarrassment that came over her and she felt her face and neck flush hot with shame. Yes, she wanted to show the doctor what she had requested to see, and yes she wanted to impress the doctor, and yes she was aroused, but she still could not help the feeling of shame. The juxtaposition was confusing to her.

All this was going through her mind as she turned around and bent at her waist keeping her legs straight. Her hands shaking slightly, she gently flipped her skirt up placing it on top of her butt. Grabbing a butt cheek in each hand she spread them to better reveal the pink heart crystal butt plug in her asshole.

"That's a nice plug, Suzy. Very pretty," Heather said almost factually.

"Thank you, Dr. Sanchez," she replied softly.

"Yes, a good dumb slut should always have her asshole plugged," Heather said in response. "Well, you can put your skirt down and take a sit. Brandy sent another video, and we can watch that during this session.

Soon, the lights dimmed, and they were both sitting with their eyes on the screen. The back screen was illuminated as the video began to play. It showed a regular living room with a couch on one side and two chairs on the other. Tray and another black guy sat on the couch and three other guys, two white and one black sat on the chairs on the opposite side. They all looked to be in between their mid-twenties and early thirties. They all had bottles and cans of beer in their hands and were talking, laughing, and generally looking to be having a good time.

"Hmm, friends of yours?" Heather asked pausing the video and smiling at Susana.

"Uh, um, they are Tray's buddies...we all work at the lounge," she said stammering, her face red.

"Ooo, an offsite work party. I like it already," Heather said turning back to the screen and resuming the video.

On the screen, Brandy appeared at a door to the side of the room that lead into one of the bedrooms. She had a big smile on her face and was dressed in tight-fitting black leather pants and a black corset. It was laced upfront and was tied tightly so that her beautiful curves were well accented, and her burst was pushed up exposing a generous amount of tantalizing cleavage. She stood tall in five-inch stiletto-heeled black lace-up platform boots that went up to her knees. Her blond hair was tied in a ponytail behind her head.

"O my, intense," Heather said turning to Susana again with a smile and raising her eyebrows playfully up and down before turning back to the screen.

"Hey boys", Brandy called out to the room in the video. She dragged out the 'boys' playfully and teasingly and had a big smile on her face. "Y'all ready to party?"

There was a chorus of response, all jubilant and all in the affirmative as they raised their bottles and cans hooting and hollering.

Tuning back to look into the room her eyesight looking down, Brandy said "Come on Suzy," as she stared to sashay into the living room, her hips swinging extravagantly. Her previously concealed right hand was revealed to show that she was holding a leash in her hand. No sooner was that revealed, was Susana also revealed to be on the other end of the leash. She was on her hands and knees crawling after Brandy with the leash connected to the ring in her collar. Her hair was styled in two ponytails at the sides of her head, and a furry white and pink cat ears headband sat on her head. Her face was fully made up and her outfit- if it really could be described as one, was a neon hot pink fishnet long-sleeve top, a five-inch baby blue pleated skirt that was more like a belt, white fishnet thigh highs, and a pink and white stiletto heeled sneaker lace-up platform ankle boots.

"Oh fuck!" Heather said pausing the video and tuning to Susana's now crimson red face, "Now that is hot as fuck Suzy. I did not know you were kinky like this. Definitely did not know you were this cool," she smiled big at her. "I have to watch that reveal again," she said rewinding the clip to just when Brandy appeared at the doorway. "So, I see Brandy and Trey. Who was recording?" She asked still excited.

"Um, Mrs. Thompson," Susana managed to get out.

"Fuck no!" Heather exclaimed her eyes going wide, "Mrs. Thompson as in Brandy's mom the school principal? That Mrs. Thompson?"

"Um, yeah," Susana stammered nodding her head.

"Nice!" Heather said smiling big at Susana. "Look at you, Suzy! You are something special. I love it!"

Susana returned her smile not really understanding why or what Heather meant. Heather turning back to the screen, started the video again, both of them watching as Susana was led to Tray as the guys cheered.

"Why don't you get your dick out baby, Suzy would like to say hello, won't you Suzy?" Brandy said smiling when they were in front of him.

Brandy's mom had walked in closer now so that she was over Tray and had Susana closeup and well in the frame. Susana nodded her head smiling shyly while stealing nervous glances at the camera.

"Well, hello, bitch!" Tray said laughing out loud. He unbuckled his belt and unzip his fly whipping his dick out.

"Hi," Suzy said softly, smiling shyly again and biting her lip as the other guys laughed happily. Leaning forward and taking his warm throbbing and growing dick in her hand, she opened her mouth wide and guided it in between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" he groaned as the other guys all shouted in excitement.

Susana could not help but feel excited by the excitement of the room. All the attention was on her. They were all watching her and what she was doing was making them all excited. She felt her pussy getting wet as she started to bob her head up and down. She felt Brandy stoop beside her, bringing her face next to hers.

"That's it baby, suck that dick, Suzy. And remember to always look in the eye of the person you are sucking. You are looking so hot right now baby. All these guys can't wait for you to suck their dicks just like this baby," Brandy said gently and sensually, talking into Susana's ear as she comfortingly caressed her shoulders.