Susan's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke penis responded quickly and in no time he was fully erect if not quite as hard as he had been just before his orgasm. Sandy loved oral sex, both ways, but Luke's penis presented some obvious challenges. By taking her time, she was able to get the head and the first few inches inside her mouth while gripping his shaft to gain control. She sucked Luke's penis for a couple of minutes but took it easy, not wanting to bring him to another climax just yet. The next release of his cum, she hoped would be deep inside her. Luke lay quietly enjoying the attention from Sandy evidenced by low moans and the occasional gasp as she deliberately ran her teeth over the head of his penis.

In truth, Luke's size made oral quite a challenge. "More homework needed!" thought Sandy. In any case, Sandy was ready to sample Luke's wares in a different way. With her free hand, she deftly felt between her legs to check that she was still well lubricated. She needn't have feared as her fingers came back slick with her own juices. Again, she lifted her right leg over Luke and sat astride him just south of his genitals. Sandy then raised herself into a high squatting position. Her right hand felt beneath her for Luke's penis which she raised to the vertical such that he was vaguely against her labias which she teased apart. She rubbed the large head against herself to lubricate it then repositioned it more carefully before very slowly lowering herself a fraction at a time until the very tip of Luke's penis passed her inner labias and entered her vagina proper. Sandy knew that once the engorged head was inside her, the battle was won. Slowly she lowered herself further, the glans pressing harder against her and then it was inside.

"Oh!" gasped Sandy, pausing for a moment to get used to the fullness. Luke was fully hard now and as Sandy resumed her downwards journey, his penis inched further and further inside. Her cervix was pushed back and upwards as she slowly accommodated Luke's shaft until all forward progress ceased with more than a third still outside Sandy's body. After pausing for just a moment, Sandy began to rise up until the head was just inside her then reversed direction again before impaling herself once more. As this sequence continued, her vagina began to adjust and her copious lubrication became evenly spread along the phallus smoothing the entry and withdrawal process as her pace began to quicken. Luke held Sandy's hips, lightly at first but then firmer as the warm grip of her vagina massaged his penis. Beads of sweat that had formed on Sandy's upper chest began to merge resulting in small rivulets that meandered down to her cleavage and beyond. Luke sensed she was tiring a little, after all he thought, she'd done most of the work thus far. He reached out as far as he could and with one hand on Sandy's bum and the other in the small of her back he slowed her to a standstill and pulled her down to his chest. He wanted to kiss her but the height difference made this tricky. Instead he put his face into Sandy's hair and breathed in her sweet scent. They lay for just a short while before Luke, without withdrawing, was able to roll Sandy onto her back and take a low kneeling position between her open legs. He slowly withdrew until the head all but popped out before easing himself back in all in slow motion that caused Sandy to arch and push back to increase her stimulation. Luke then leant forward and placed his hands flat on the bed with straight arms such that they formed natural levers which he applied to the underside of Sandy's upper thighs enabling him to lift her genitals to the perfect, inclined position. After stretching his legs straight behind him, Luke commenced slow 'press ups' each time allowing a little more of his body weight to apply on the downward stroke. He could feel that Sandy was slowly accommodating more of him now, thrust by thrust, until eventually, their pubic areas met and their matted body hair became one. Now that her body had fully accepted him, Luke began to pick up the pace. From his very frequent masturbation, Luke knew that he could carry on for a long time before ejaculating again. His focus now was on Sandy's pleasure more than his own and from the sounds and movements she was making, it was clear that her next orgasm was approaching. From the position they'd adopted and with Luke's penis having a gentle upward curve, Sandy's G-spot was, again, being firmly stimulated causing the familiar 'needing to pee' sensations which so enhanced Sandy's previous climax.

"Oh my fucking God!" hissed Sandy as she began to lose control with Luke finding another gear, driving with full force into her, over and over. Sandy just needed an extra sensation to take her to that magic place. She lowered her right hand to her pubis and with two fingers, began to forcefully rub her clitoris. The feelings were off the scale, her entire genitals being stimulated as never before. Just before the first waves of her climax hit, a particularly hard thrust pressed on her swollen G-spot resulting in a spontaneous emission of fluid which flooded their pubic hair and ran down Luke's scrotum.

"Oh Fuck!" cried Sandy in pleasure not embarrassment. The sight and feel of the fluid brought Luke much closer to his own peak. Then Sandy was cumming, loudly, obscenely and with further jets of fluid while still rubbing frantically, her fingers now a blur. The tightening of her inner walls as she came was too much for Luke as his scrotum tightened, the familiar feeling returning which meant there was no way back.

"Yes ... yes ... Oh Sandy ... Fuck!" Luke thrust again to the absolute limit as his cum began to spew forth, splashing over Sandy's receptive cervix. For a moment, he was lost, detached, alone as his body's mechanism took over and a surge of hormones flooded his body.

As his ejaculation slowed, Luke fell forward, grasped Sandy and rolled them both onto their sides and held her head against his chest, smelling her sweet, damp hair and feeling the sweat and other fluids on their bodies, mingling as one.

"I love you my luvver," whispered Luke teasingly.

"I love you too, my luvver," came Sandy's sultry reply.

Within a few minutes, they were both asleep but it would be a while until Luke's penis softened and eventually fell from Sandy's vagina releasing a creamy mixture of their fluids which ran out and over their entwined thighs.

~~~ Pizza the Action ~~~

Sandy opened her eyes and watched Luke sleeping for a few minutes. "You asleep?" asked Sandy, nudging Luke gently.

Luke stirred and reached out to embrace Sandy and drew her to him. "Not quite," he replied, before kissing the top of her head. "I need a pee and then a drink - I'm spitting feathers."

"Sounds like a plan," said Sandy. "I need both too." Then catching the sweet, musky scent from their sex, added "Maybe a shower first then hit the cold pizza?" she suggested.

"Sounds great!" said Luke, his energy returning. "Would you like to go first?" he asked politely.

"No way!" grinned Sandy, "we're going in together!"

They almost leapt from the bed as if to race to the loo first. Luke won easily as Sandy stopped to remove the towel which had almost protected her bedding from their various bodily fluids. The two or three small damp patches were her trophies, autographs of the fantastic sex they'd shared. They'd soon be dry and crisp she thought, only to be lost forever once the sheets were laundered. The sound of Luke peeing brought her back to the present and she hurried, naked out onto the landing and along to the large family bathroom. Luke was still shaking the final drops when, in a single movement, Sandy grabbed him around the waist and pulled him to one side before dropping onto the loo seat and emptying her very full bladder. She smiled with relief as she peed and Luke smiled too as he watched on relishing the intimacy and how comfortable Sandy was in his presence. Sandy wiped and flushed then grabbed two fresh towels from the airing cupboard and placed them in reach of the shower. Sandy opened the door to the double enclosure then seductively beckoned Luke to join her which he duly did.

Despite being a warm night, Sandy dialled-up the temperature a bit as she played the forceful spray over her and Luke's bodies before sponging down with a fragment, somewhat feminine, shower gel. "You'll smell so sweet," she winked at Luke. Most of the residue from their antics was on their front torsos and thighs. Once these were scrubbed to Sandy's satisfaction she proceeded to sponge her genitals and her bum where Luke's cum had ended up at some point. Once done, she playfully sprayed Luke's penis before passing him the handset and sponge. "Best do your own bits. I wouldn't want to do it the wrong way," Sandy winked then edged carefully past Luke, opened the enclosure door and slipped out onto the bath mat before shutting Luke in to finish off. She grabbed one of the towels, gave herself a very quick rub down then wrapped it around her body, securing it with a tuck.

"See you downstairs?" she called over the sounds of Luke showering before leaving the bathroom and making her way downstairs. Her bottle of cider was where she'd left it half drunk. It was no longer cold and the fizz had long gone but Sandy downed it in one before getting a cold one from the fridge together with one of Luke's beers. She removed the pizza from its box, placed it on a large chopping board and expertly cut it into eight large slices. Suddenly feeling really hungry, sank her teeth into a slice and concluded that, on that night, cold pizza was absolutely perfect. Luke soon appeared dressed only in his boxers and, between them, the pizza and fresh drinks were devoured in no time.

"Thanks again. I really needed that!" said Luke.

"And what about the pizza?" joked Sandy.

"Oh, that too for sure," replied Luke "though if I had to choose ..."

"Cheeky bugger!" shrieked Sandy as she playfully slapped Luke's bum.

They sat together for an hour or so, talking and finding fun in everything but in an atmosphere of great intimacy and maturity for a couple so young.

"Will you stay tonight?" asked Sandy.

"Of course," smiled Luke before planting a soft kiss on Sandy's lips.

They both slept deeply, mostly embracing, until the warmth caused them to subconsciously seek out cooler areas of the bed before returning to each other like magnets which couldn't be separated.

~~~ Rise and Shine ~~~

Luke woke first and lay for a while reflecting on the events of the previous evening. It had been on another level altogether when compared with his various other encounters, not least on account of the penetrative sex they'd experienced; a milestone he'd now well and truly reached. Though modest in nature, Luke felt something akin to pride as he smiled to himself. This morning, more than ever, he felt like a man. He watched Sandy for what felt like an age before she murmured something quietly and rolled over to face him, her eyes only very slowly opening.

"Good morning luvver," said Luke softly as Sandy came to.

"Good morning my luv," she replied before edging forward until she was close enough to kiss Luke on the lips. "Do you still love me?"

"Oh Sandy, I do," came the reply as Luke returned the kiss by way of confirmation. And in that moment, in that post-coital zone they were in, it really did feel like love. Over time, the feelings of lust would diminish, and it remained to be seen whether or not their love would likewise fade. On that beautiful Saturday morning, such thoughts were far from their mind as they again embraced in the warmth of each other's bodies.

Sandy had kept the whole day free, "Just in case," she'd told herself while Luke was free until late afternoon when the sea state and tide would summon him once more.

Gentleman that he is, Luke went down to make the coffees they were both desperately in need of while Sandy peed, tidied her bed-hair and put on some pants and a large T-shirt which covered her modesty; at least partly. She felt just a little tender down below from the intensity of their love making and the pounding her vagina had taken.

She didn't mind a bit.

Although still early, the sun was already warm so Sandy opened the French doors and the pair stepped out onto the patio with their drinks and toast. They sat opposite each other at the rattan table and chatted as they enjoyed their al fresco breakfast. They talked of how Sandy might fill her gap year, where she might travel to and with whom.

"A gap LIFE would be good, don't you think?" asked Sandy though she knew of his plans, so long in the making with Josh, and his dreams for their venture.

"In an ideal world I guess," Luke replied "but wouldn't we get bored from all that lounging around and debauchery?"

"NO!" they said in unison.

"You're a woman of means Sandy. I know you'll have fun whatever you do. Think of poor little me crawling into lectures after another night of revelry."

Though she didn't show it, Sandy winced slightly inside. She'd fallen for Luke big time and knew she would miss him dearly when he left for Uni. She thought it best to play things a little cool as her own plans were still to be worked out and she knew Luke was looking forward to meeting new people and having new experiences which explained why he'd not made any long-term commitments to any of his recent girlfriends. Sandy's recent interest culminating in last night's events threw something of spanner into the works as far as Luke was concerned. In just the time they'd spent together since he arrived the previous evening, his feelings towards her had developed to a new level. Luke tried to tell himself to remain focused on the job in hand, his study plans and his venture with Josh beyond that. As his mother had reminded him on more than one occasion recently; he was young, very young, not yet nineteen and with his life ahead of him. None of his mates had settled into deeper relationships at this point and were just looking to enjoy themselves and have fun. More serious stuff could wait.

"And yet ..." thought Luke, gazing across at Sandy, "This one's special."

As the day wore on, they talked and held and sometimes kissed like they'd been together for ages. They fitted.

"What time are you heading to the beach?" asked Sandy.

"Ben's picking me up at three-ish. Do you want to come with us? We're not coaching today, it's just a fun session."

"Thanks, but I've got a few things to do here then I'll catch some afternoon rays with a book. I'm meeting the gang down the Pilchards tonight. Are you coming?"

"You bet," replied Luke, "Hopefully the band will actually show up this week."

They laughed both thinking how life was in this heavenly outpost. They could just about get a pizza delivered and sometimes, live music was an option. Totnes and Dartmouth offered more - "Mmm ... those naval guys," drooled Sandy - but it meant more traveling. The Three Pilchards had its quirks but was still the venue of choice for locals, young and old alike.

Time passed quickly and around two, it occurred to Luke that it was time to make a move. The route home was mainly downhill so wouldn't take long but he needed to get his kit together as well as show his face to whoever was at home.

The couple embraced tightly and kissed as if they were to be parted for eternity rather than for just a few hours.

"Have a great time and say 'Hi' to Ben for me."

"Will do and thanks again for such a wonderful time," Luke replied with a wide smile. "Ben might come along tonight; I'll see what he's up to."

One more sweet kiss then Luke donned his helmet, retrieved his bike and rode off looking back twice to wave to Sandy before the first bend obscured his view.

"Only me!" called Luke as he entered the house.

"Hello my luv," called his mother as she looked up from her reading.

"Dad out?" asked Luke.

"Yes, he's out beach combing or such like with Mike and Richard. No doubt they'll end up in The Bay Inn for a pint," Luke's mother smiled thinking of her husband out with his friends doing such simple things together. "Did you have a nice evening with your friends?" she asked.

"Well mum, it was actually just the one friend and, yes, we had a lovely time thanks."

Luke's mother smiled knowingly. "Don't go breaking any hearts before you head off to your studies mind." she scolded playfully.

They laughed together.

"Ben'll be here soon. Just got to get my gear together then I'll make us a cuppa if you like?"

"That'll be lovely, thanks," replied his mother. "Will you want feeding before you head out tonight? I take it you'll be up the pub later?"

"Yes to both please mum," Luke not being one to pass up on his mother's fine cooking.

Just as Luke drained his tea mug, Ben's car horn sounded so he jumped up, kissed his mother on the top of her head then grabbed his kit from the hallway on the way out.

"Well, how'd it go mate?" asked Ben somewhat excitedly.

Luke was a tactful soul and on this occasion and, on account of his respect and feelings towards Sandy, he was giving nothing away.

"She's one lovely girl," said Luke. "You were right Ben".

"Is that it?" Ben asked in anticipation.

"That's it," replied Luke, "... a lovely girl."

~~~ Play Time ~~~

On an empty stomach, the Chenin Blanc hit the mark quickly and Susan enjoyed the slightly fuzzy feeling as the alcohol entered her bloodstream. Though still not a big drinker, she did like to feel the effects from a few drinks occasionally. Otherwise, she thought, "What's the point?"

She rose from the patio table and walked back into the kitchen, removed her salad from the fridge, added some dressing and then some cold poached salmon left over from the day before. She topped up her glass then sat down at the kitchen table to eat. "Basecamp," she smiled to herself. Hungry now, it didn't take her long to finish the meal before quickly clearing up and sitting back down to savour the cool, crisp wine. She kicked off her garden sandals much preferring bare feet on the cold floor tiles, at least in the warmer months.

Susan sat quietly for a while, almost in meditation, to the soundtrack of the bird song carried in through the open back door and the rhythmic, metronomic ticking of the kitchen clock. She felt totally at ease as she processed the events of the day including Luke's 'exposure'. She stifled a giggle but the recollection, as it came into sharp focus, had a further effect on her. "Oh my!" she thought as a long and ultra-realistic fantasy began to play out in her mind. It became like watching two people perform from a distance despite one of them being yourself. The drink was playing a part, but only a part. This was Susan's own imagination and it began to run riot.

"Easy my girl!" cautioned the inner voice as the action became ever more physical and graphic including activities that Susan herself had never done and had never wanted to do ... or so she'd always thought.

After the fantasy reached its spectacular climax, Susan began to return to the here and now suddenly aware that her T-shirt clung to her damp breasts, that her breathing was quick and shallow and that she felt warm between her legs. Suddenly parched, she drained her glass in one go then leaned back in her chair before opening the button on her shorts and pulling the zip fully down. Easing her hand down the front of her pants, her fingers passed over the newly trimmed hair and onwards until she felt the wetness below.

Susan badly needed to masturbate but the kitchen chair wasn't the most comfortable location. A man would have been really useful at that moment she thought but, without one to hand, DIY it would have to be. She quickly locked the back door before climbing the stairs. Her 'magic tool box' as she called it, had been gathering dust all this time so she wasn't expecting any of the small collection of toys to have working batteries or carry any charge in the case of the USB ones. She took out one that Chris had bought for her and, for a moment, she felt a pang of sadness which passed as quickly as it had arrived. Like the others, it needed new batteries but would work fine as a plain dildo she thought. Though it reminded her of Chris, it bore no similarity to him being thick and veiny, around seven inches in length and quite clearly, circumcised. Next, Susan picked up the old bottle of lube, rotated the plunger then pressed it down and then again to break through the slight resistance from its lack of use. Susan smelt the lube and rubbed it in her hands, satisfied that it was still fine to use. She then recalled something she used to enjoy before meeting Chris and collected a bath towel from the closet.

1...34567...9