Susan's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm ... heaven," said Tom loving her taste, his penis twitching from this most intimate of actions.

Susan had been expecting a pause before round two but it seemed that Tom's penis had other ideas. It had only softened a little after his ejaculation and she could now feel, quite clearly, that it was hardening again.

Susan was calling the shots now and, without delay, she raised her left leg, swung it over Tom's legs and came to rest astride him with his, now fully erect, shaft pressing hard beneath her. She rocked herself back and forth a few times spreading more of her juices along Tom's length.

"I can get rather wet ... erm ... very wet," Susan advised, "especially with this inside me," gesturing towards her bum.

"That's fine," Tom reassured her, "there's a mattress protector under the sheet."

"OK, if you're sure?" replied Susan as she recommenced her rocking and sliding motion.

"D ... do I need to use anything?" asked Tom, wanting to get the practicalities out of the way before completely letting go.

"No, it's fine Tom. I'm all sorted." replied Susan who'd had a tubal ligation after the birth of her second daughter.

Though enjoying being masturbated by Susan's vaginal cleft, Tom wanted to be inside her, filling her up then flooding her. As it happened, Susan was of the same mind. She raised herself above Tom and pulled his penis away from his body, quickly realising that she needed to rise up significantly higher. Almost as if watching a movie, Tom admired her pink-flushed chest and breasts, her nipples now stiff and extended, her firm abdomen and lower torso down to her neat strip of pubic hair. He watched as Susan, gripping him tightly, rubbed his glans along her wet slit then used it to prod her emerging and swelling clitoris. It felt great to them both but Susan could hold out no longer. Offering the hard, shiny head to her vulva, she inched downwards accepting it into her. The preceding long sessions of self-love had paid off in terms of preparing her body for such a scenario. With a smooth descent, Susan impaled herself on the top two thirds of Tom's firm shaft before its progress was halted. Susan gasped loudly.

As Tom's penis slowly pushed her cervix back allowing more of its length to penetrate, her gripping hand became trapped between their bodies. She loosened her grip and hoped that the remaining hands-width of shaft would fit inside. Susan longed for the fullness she'd felt from her rabbit toy but combined, this time, with the thrusting of a man. She began to rise up slightly then lower herself which both spread her juices and eased back her innermost parts eventually allowing Tom's shaft to bottom out inside her, his testicles becoming squeezed and pressed on her downward strokes.

Susan's rhythm built steadily, her focus now firmly on her own pleasure. Her fingers, now free to explore, began to rub her exposed clitoris as her anal walls increasingly gripped the plug. Again, she felt completely full but this time was better, much better. However good her rabbit was, the real thing was even better she thought as she rode Tom's penis.

Tom's breathing quickened as did her own and it was clear that their orgasms were close. With her one free hand, Susan grabbed at her breasts, roughly tweaking her nipples while her other cranked up the pressure on her throbbing clitoris. Tom was clenching now, holding himself back to avoid cumming before Susan though each time she sunk down on him, it became harder to withhold his seed. Susan's chest had darkened from pink to scarlet as her arousal built. Her rough handling of her breasts left tell-tale red marks but she felt no discomfort, only lust.

She could see the edge approaching and then she fell off, her head spinning as she rose and crashed down in a blur, the fluids now leaking from her as the powerful waves of orgasm crashed over her. Seeing her face in rapture, and with her inner walls pulsing, clenching his shaft, Tom could hold back no longer. His scrotum tightened around his swollen testicles at the same time as his prostate released its own fluid which mixed with his semen, the resulting cocktail moving at speed along his length to emerge in a series of powerful jets of creamy ejaculate.

"Oh fuck!" Tom cried out as he came, "Oh fuck ..."

Susan's movements slowed and Tom brought them to halt by reaching round and gripping her buttocks hard, as he released the final spurts of his cum deep inside her.

Susan collapsed forward and, as their torsos met, Tom wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. They lay, not speaking for some time, Tom's erection diminishing only slowly and, such was his length that most of his softening penis remained inside her. This was somewhat aided by Susan consciously clenching her vaginal muscles to hold it in, not wanting the coupling to end.

They dozed a little before thirst and the need to pee became too much to ignore. Susan rolled off, freeing Tom's penis which was covered in their fluids, more of which flowed from her vagina onto the wet sheet. Susan thought about catching some but could see no tissues to hand, In any case, Tom's laissez faire attitude to the guest bedding was infectious. "It's only laundry," she told herself, "just bathe in its wetness."

After the pair had cleaned up a little, they each drained their glasses before settling back down to cuddle and talk ... just pillow talk. Without stating it, they both had hoped to go again but the effort they'd put in combined with the wine meant that sleep soon overtook them.

~~~ Small Hours Surprise ~~~

Tom woke suddenly, perhaps from a dream that he couldn't recall. His upper leg and hip area were chilled from the damp sheet but the rest of him was warm from Susan who was curled against him, spooning, his penis nestling between the cheeks of her bum. As Tom recalled the pleasures they'd just shared he became aroused, his penis stiffening and pressing against the hard glass base of the plug.

Threading his arm under Susan's gained him access to her breasts which he held gently at first before slowly kneading them and lightly pinching her nipples which responded immediately, despite her still sleeping. The attention fuelled Susan's dream state and unconsciously she pushed backwards against Tom's shaft. She woke incredibly slowly, the present overlapping and merging with her dreams as she reached around and, bearing down slightly, removed the plug.

Without either of them speaking, the spooning continued, with Tom's erection slipping easily between her buttocks coated as they were from a fresh application of her secretions. Susan was so relaxed that she drifted off into an almost meditative state, neither asleep nor awake and yet, both.

After a while, Tom nudged his glans between Susan's labias then pushed forwards, his shaft sliding easily inside her well lubricated and, still accommodating, vagina. She felt divine, he thought, as he used her vulva to rhythmically masturbate his shaft. As his arousal grew so too did his boldness. He slowly withdrew then, gripping low down on his shaft as if it were a hand tool, he began to rub against and probe Susan's anus. Showing no signs of resistance to Tom's advances she pushed back against him, urging him on. Stirring briefly, Susan bore down as Tom probed more forcibly, her sphincter relaxed enough to accept his glans and, then, inch by inch his shaft, slick with her juices and the lube remaining from the plug.

Susan gasped and her head spun. Was this a dream or for real she asked herself, raising her knees to her chest to straighten the tunnel being so expertly bored.

Tom was as gentle as his state of arousal permitted, holding back some of his length as some of his previous partners had found his size to be something of a challenge. Susan, now more awake than not, was having none of it, wriggling and pushing back, urging more of him inside her. Tom paused for a couple of minutes for Susan's rectum to relax slightly then started to move back and forth, revelling in its tightness and grip. Susan was ecstatic, almost tearful, that her greatest sexual need was being met, and by such an accomplished lover. She forced her hand between her thighs in order to add to the stimulation, roughly fingering her clitoris in rhythm with Tom's now rapid and deep thrusting.

Despite his two previous orgasms, Tom was never going to last very long. The strength of Susan's anal muscles and sphincter would see to that. As Tom's thrusts became a blur, so Susan's rubbing intensified. This time, there would be no edging. She was going straight over the top. She managed to, more or less hold her position as she came to avoid disrupting Tom's rhythm, focusing downwards which added to the grip exerted on his shaft. As she peaked, so Tom's own orgasm started but, with her sphincter locked around and squeezing his urethra, his own fluid had no escape. The pressure built as his sex organs produced ever more until, finally, Susan's spasm passed and, with it, the iron grip on his shaft. With the clamp released, the ejaculate flowed upwards in a way he'd never experienced, his cum spewing forth in creamy jets flooding both her rectum and lower colon.

Tom gasped loudly as Susan moaned as wave after wave of aftershocks passed through her, each causing her to contract and squeeze even more cum from him until they were both spent. Tom held her tightly against him, stroking her breasts and abdomen tenderly, eventually slipping out of her.

The pair slept heavily until hours later, Susan stirred and reflected on the night's events and the pleasures she'd experienced.

More than in a very long time, she felt alive ... alive and sated.

Susan had finally awakened.

~~~~~~~

1...456789