Susan's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A real urgency was building as Susan peeled off her clothes, assembled things within reach of the bed then lay on top of the duvet which felt soothingly cool in the shaded room. Her breathing quickened as she ran her fingers over her breasts only pausing to gently, and then more firmly pinch her hardening nipples. While one hand remained to work on her breasts, the other continued down her abdomen to the hot, wetness between her thighs. She rubbed from clitoris to perineum and back firmly wondering if the lube would actually be necessary on account of how wet she felt. Despite the long lay-off from anything sexual, it seemed like everything was functioning properly down there, thought Susan. Easing her labias apart to expose the entrance to her vagina and, forgoing any initial exploration with a single finger, she thrust two firmly, almost roughly all the way inside. Susan gasped sharply though from pleasure not discomfort. She fingered herself for a few minutes while continuing to squeeze her breasts and nipples although she avoided her swelling clitoris as she wanted to build slowly to what she hoped would be the first of several orgasms before sleep would overcome her.

Susan removed her fingers and reached for the vibrator over which she wiped her juices. "Definitely, no lube required!" she thought as she lowered it to her entrance and eased the first couple of inches inside her vagina. She then commenced a sequence of withdrawal then re-entry each time pushing a little harder until a good six inches of the silicone phallus was inside her leaving sufficient to grip. Her pace quickened as did her breathing as she pleasured herself, moaning quietly at first then more loudly as the feelings she'd so missed, surged around her genitals. Susan felt her orgasm building so she moved the fingers of her left hand from breast to clitoris and began rubbing the firm bud in rhythm with the plunging dildo. In less than a minute, the point of no return duly arrived as Susan rubbed frantically, forcing the toy even further such that it pressed hard against her cervix. And then she came in a shuddering orgasm.

"Oh God ..." moaned Susan as the waves crashed over her, one hand dropping to grasp the duvet in a tight fist while the other pushed the dildo in as far as possible.

As the orgasm passed and her mind became her own again, Susan slowly withdrew the toy and examined it, marvelling at the sight of her own juices, some of which dripped off the very end and onto her chest.

She lay for a while just basking in the thrill of it all and knowing that this was just the start. There was so much ground to make up, she thought. Her first orgasm had come very quickly and, as ever, Susan's clitoris was in need of further stimulation. Much as she loved penetration, her most powerful climaxes had always tended to be from clitoral stimulation alone.

Before she met Chris, masturbation was a fairly mechanical, vanilla process until her mind turned to humping after a friend had mentioned the fun she'd had with her favourite pillow. Susan smiled as she recalled how she'd playfully reprimanded her friend over such a vulgar revelation though she mentally bookmarked the concept for future reference and soon put it to the test. Early experiments were fairly successful but Susan found that smooth cotton just wasn't abrasive enough to really work her clitoris in the way she wanted.

As she dried herself down after showering one evening, she sighed, frustrated at the coarseness of the aging bath towel, having forgotten to add conditioner when it was last washed. It worked great as an exfoliator as evidenced by the tingling sensation over Susan's limbs and body and she approached her genitals with trepidation. Gently drying around her labias and then, carefully further in, the towelling wiped across her sheathed clitoris. "Oh, hello!" thought Susan as the solution to her humping issue was now revealed. Using that large towel, rolled tightly into a cylinder and wedged between her upper thighs, instantly became her go-to technique when only the most forceful orgasm would do. On occasion, her climax was accompanied by a partial release of urine which the towel prevented, mostly, from reaching the bed sheet or carpet depending on where she'd chosen for her pleasure session.

Susan sat up and reached the towel which she expertly folded and rolled into the required shape before placing it between her thighs and tight against her genitals. She held it in place as she lay back down, face first of the quilt then brought her arms up and rested her head on them. It took no time to slip back into the rhythm she'd perfected all those years ago. Part pressing, part sliding she rocked against the towel and once her clitoris had emerged from its cover, the sensations ratcheted up several gears. Susan knew to take it steady otherwise she'd orgasm too quickly and it wouldn't be at the level she required.

As her pleasure grew, Susan backed off slightly, sometimes pausing completely, edging herself closer to her release. As her climax drew close, Susan grabbed a pillow for her head which raised her upper chest enough for her to be able to reach and roughly stimulate her breasts. She'd always done this, she recalled, particularly just before her orgasm. It just added that little more to the experience.

Susan came powerfully, just like all those years ago though maybe even more intensely this time with so much pent-up sexual energy to release. She continued to hump as the climax passed through her giving her clitoris no respite, likewise the opening to her urethra and then she felt the unmistakable sensation as she involuntarily peed into the towel for a few seconds.

Her breathing was more panting now, like a bitch on heat, as she released her breast and let her weight slump down. It was a few minutes until thoughts of a more practical nature kicked in as she rolled onto her back and removed the towel and placed it on her abdomen to avoid wetting the duvet.

It took longer this time for Susan's breathing to slow. She felt warm from the work-out, beads of sweat forming on her chest and abdomen and thought it would be good to have a quick shower. "Or maybe not?" she thought as sleep arrived right on cue.

~~~ Hands on, Hands off! ~~~

Luke, fit as the proverbial butcher's dog though he was, ached a bit that morning. It was probably from all that raking he thought, stretching his arms above his head and clenching his shoulders upwards.

"I'm off then mum. Should be home for lunch unless Mrs Mapleton wants anything extra doing." Luke, resorting to the more formal in front of his mother, really hoped that she would though not, perhaps, in the horticultural sense.

"OK my luv. Take care and say 'Hi' to Susan for me. I'll give her a call in the week."

"Will do," replied Luke before stepping out into another warm day with just the odd wisp of cloud in the deep blue morning sky.

It only took him a few minutes to walk to Susan's house on the far western edge of the village. By the time he turned onto Susan's driveway, his legs, at least, were loosening up though his arms and shoulders were still a little tight.

"Morning Mrs ... Susan," Luke called at the open back door though Susan wasn't in the kitchen. With the fine weather, Luke had left the various tools propped up at the bottom of the garden rather than returning them to the shed. As he rounded the corner of the house to emerge onto the patio, Susan greeted him from where she sat reading at the rattan table.

"Good morning Luke. Another lovely day?"

"Morning Susan. It sure is," Luke replied. "I'm going to pitch straight in if that's ok before it gets too warm. Was there anything else you wanted me to look at while I'm here?"

"Probably not at the moment, thanks, but I have few plans in mind so may need to call on you before you head back to uni if that's OK?"

"That's fine," replied Luke. "Just let me know as and when. Oh, and mum says 'Hi'. She'll call you to arrange something soon."

Luke moved closer as they spoke until the chair opposite Susan blocked further progress. Looking down at Susan, Luke couldn't help thinking that something had changed since yesterday. There was a sparkle, a radiance, a glow, something a young man like Luke might struggle to interpret.

As usual, Susan had kicked off her garden sandals and was dressed in olive coloured shorts and a black, cropped sports top which hugged and accentuated her breasts. Luke could clearly see her nipples pressing against the Lycra though he had no idea why they were so sensitised that morning such that they refused to flatten down to her aureoles. A sudden, strong twitch in Luke's penis brought back his focus on the job in hand and he turned, smiled to himself, and headed off down the garden.

Susan watched Luke's tall, lean frame as he strode purposely down the path and through the rose arch before peeling off his T-shirt, re-donning his cap and setting to with the rake. As he worked, it became clear that he'd be finished well before lunchtime. Luke was honest as the day was long and there was no way he'd draw the job out as Susan, as with all his customers, was paying by the hour. With no water sports planned for that day, Luke thought he'd have a bite to eat and a couple of beers in the pub. There was always someone to chew the fat with in there so there was no need for him to make any formal arrangements.

Despite her outwardly sparkling appearance that morning, some parts of Susan's anatomy were feeling somewhat tender, especially her nipples and clitoris which had been subject to such forceful attention the previous night. Her nipples, in particular, were both rigid and elongated, aching slightly as indeed were her entire breasts. Susan absolutely loved the feeling. It was as if she could carry the stimulation around with her but with zero effort on her part. Similarly, her genitals throbbed from the friction they'd received such that the first pee of the morning had stung just a little.

"No pain, no gain!" she smiled mischievously to herself.

Her mind turned to Luke as she caught glimpses of him through the gaps as he laboured. With the dam which had been holding back her whole sexual being, now breached, Susan was able to reassess her feelings in a more measured way than she had the day before. Surmising that Luke had experienced two highly productive years at Uni from a sexual perspective and having witnessed his physical attributes at first hand, she had little doubt that he would prove a more than capable lover.

"But then what?" Susan thought. "No long term plan, no relationship, friendships might be damaged or lost completely and for what ... a shag ... a screw ... a fuck!"

"Come to your senses, have you?" asked the inner voice. "That was lust born of desire and there's nothing wrong with that."

Susan agreed completely which was not always the case when the inner voice spoke.

The morning flew by with Luke's final task being to run the mower over the newly cleared area. This had the effect of both picking up all the bits too small for the rake as well as evening things up. It would take a while for the grass to fully recover but it would soon green up he thought, especially once the long dry spell ended. His work on the adjoining beds and hedges meant that the overall effect was a significant improvement. "Another job well done," thought Luke and Susan agreed when he walked her through what he'd done.

"You'll have some crackin' compost once that lot rots down," said Luke gesturing to the large bins in the discreetly, shielded 'messy' corner off the main garden.

"You've done a great job Luke," said Susan, "I'll certainly be recommending your services."

"Thanks Susan. I've really enjoyed it and the good weather's helped. Next summer will be very different what with planning for the new business and all that."

"So this is your final year coming up?" asked Susan.

"That's right. I should have covered all I need for the business by then. The option of another year to get my 'honours' is always there but I don't really think I'll need it. Besides, as much as I enjoy it up there, I'm a Devon lad at heart."

"And this is where your heart is?" asked Susan

"Oh yes," replied Luke, "For sure it is."

Luke put the last of the tools neatly away then stretched out his arm and shoulder muscles again, wincing slightly.

"Have you overdone it?" asked Susan who knew exactly what 'over doing it' felt like that morning.

"Narr .... Just feeling my age a bit," grinned Luke.

They walked together to the back door where Susan gestured for Luke to step into the kitchen. "Come on in Luke, I'll get my bag," Luke brushed a few stray bits of grass from his trainers then stepped into the cool room.

Susan had already totted up Luke's hours but courteously asked him what she owed. Whether or not Luke was discounting his work for the unintended arousal Susan had caused him, she'd never know but rounding up Luke's figure to her own by way of a 'tip', she handed him the cash.

"Thanks Susan, much appreciated," said Luke before adding "If there's anything else you need before September, please give me a shout."

"I will Luke and thanks again for all your hard work. Please say 'Hi' to your mum for me".

"For all your hard work... if not for your hard penis!" the inner voice wasn't quite done.

Luke set off for home to change, looking forward to a cold beer or three in the pub with a doorstop sandwich to soak it up.

Susan closed the kitchen door now that the sun was high and prepared a light lunch.

She was feeling better as each hour passed. "Please stay like this ... forever," she thought.

"And why shouldn't it?" asked the inner voice. "Just enjoy!"

~~~ Tom Foolery ~~~

Susan's phone rang. It was Pamela, the programme coordinator for the walking group.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi Susan, it's Pam. You got a minute?"

"Hi Pam. Sure, fire away."

"With the great weather, we're aiming to fit in an extra walk this Friday. Just a shorty, about eight miles circular, early start aiming to land at The Pilot for lunch time. There'll probably be just half a dozen or so, the regulars ... you know ... Jess, Kate, David, Tom and us two if you're game. Are you up for it?"

With nothing specific in the diary, Susan replied "Sounds great. What's the car share plan?"

"We're pretty much covered except for you and Tom and I think his car might still be off the road. Waiting for some parts apparently. Are you able to pick him up? He's pretty much on your route to the start point at the pub car park."

"Sure, that's fine." replied Susan. "Would you text me his number, I don't think I have it?"

"Will do and I'll email through the route and details as usual." confirmed Pam. "See you Friday, it's a nine-thirty kick off. Bye for now!"

"Bye Pam." Susan ended the call then did a quick calculation knowing Pam's estimates of old and the, somewhat, laid-back attitude of some of the group's members. "Eight miles plus one for the road equals nine. Lots of hills in that area so maximum three miles per hour. Sundry pee and drink breaks so three and half hours minimum for the walk itself. IF they started sharp at nine-thirty, she thought, they should arrive back at the pub around one.

Susan enjoyed these private games and her predictions were generally very close to how things actually panned out. They were a good bunch, thought Susan and, however much she enjoyed her own walks, getting out with the group was great from a social perspective. And on top of that, of course, there was Tom. Of the few 'available' men in her acquaintance, it was Tom that offered the greatest potential for the sex she now craved. What she didn't know yet was whether or not he was seeking a full-on, long term relationship, something Susan was absolutely not ready for; at least not yet.

"Of course he'll be happy to just fuck," said the inner voice somewhat sarcastically. "He's a man for Christ's sake!"

"So true." thought Susan.

Susan dialled Tom's number.

"Hi Tom. Susan Mapleton here."

"Hello Susan. How are you? Is it about Friday's walk?"

"I'm well thanks and yes, Pam called me earlier. I'm more than happy to pick you up; I know the road name but just need your house number."

"It's on the right, number seventeen with the white double-garage doors." confirmed Tom.

"Thanks Tom. Eight forty-five should do it, tractors notwithstanding. Is that OK?"

"That's fine," Tom replied, "I'll be ready for you."

"I bet he will!" whispered the inner voice.

"See you then Tom. Take care," Susan signed off.

"You too Susan. I'm looking forward to it." Tom sensed a warmer tone in Susan's voice. He thought she sounded happier.

Susan spent the rest of the morning catching up on some chores before writing a few emails to, more distant, friends and family members. As she neared the end of Monday's 'to-do' list, she began to think about Tom and the times they'd walked with the group, initially side by side then with more distance between them as Susan, pulled back, not yet ready despite the attraction, for what Tom had in mind. "But just what DID Tom have in mind?" Susan asked herself. She now saw that the conversations they'd had, given the lack of privacy on the walks, had been generalistic to say the least though it was clear that Tom was attracted to her. Perhaps he was just looking to have his physical needs met, maybe he needed company though he didn't seem at all lonely thought Susan.

"Just buckle-up, take him for a spin and if he fails to deliver, take him back to the showroom." The inner voice delivered another pearl of wisdom.

"What's the worst that could happen?" thought Susan knowing that she was grown-up enough for it not to impact on her walking with the group if things didn't work out. She wasn't sure how Tom would be, but he appeared to be mentally robust and carried an air of maturity. She thought he'd be fine. Deep down, she hoped that beneath his grown-up exterior, there was a potent lover just waiting to pounce.

"Stop over-thinking!" the inner voice reprimanded. "You have needs to be met!"

"So blunt," thought Susan, "... but so true".

After hitting 'Send' for the last time, she sat back in her chair, stretched out her arms and breathed deeply. Unusually for the 'new' Susan, she'd not pleasured herself that morning but after thinking about Tom, she was aware that things were beginning to stir 'downstairs'.

The sound of the front door bell abruptly broke her train of thought.

"Thanks Paul." Susan said as the young man in the corporate polo shirt handed her the plainly wrapped parcel.

"You're welcome Mrs Mapleton." he replied, "Have a good day."

"Oh I will now." thought Susan, clutching the package to her chest as she juggled to close, and then lock the door, with her one free hand.

~~~ Box of Delights ~~~

Susan was greatly enjoying the rediscovery of her body; what it could do and how it could feel. Since the day her feelings had awoken with such a strong desire; she'd masturbated each night, most mornings on waking and at all manner of times during the day as the mood took her. Sometimes, she wondered when her libido would ease off to more normal, historical levels but was in no way complaining that, for now at least, her desire was off the scale.

Having had a good browse around online and after reading all manner of reviews, Susan realised that sex toys had come a long way in recent years. "And probably many times!" she giggled to herself as she read some of the more fanciful descriptions. It was clear that her modest collection, acquired to 'spice things up a bit' with Chris as their relationship matured, was in need of an upgrade. She drew up a shortlist of items, picked her top three, all from the same supplier, and fired in her order.

1...456789