Susan's Awakening

Story Info
Susan finally regains her mojo following her husband's death.
29.7k words
4.5
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Revision on Hold! ~~~

"A medium Latte, double-shot please," requested Susan pulling her wet hair back into a ponytail and securing it with a band.

The rain hadn't seemed so bad as she set off for the afternoon lecture but was heavy enough to have thoroughly dampened both her hair and clothes. The cafe bar, her favourite on campus, was fairly quiet so Susan had one of the comfy settees all to herself. She placed her drink down then took a ring binder from her bag and settled down to do some pre-lecture reading, something she'd planned to do the previous evening but had run out of time. It would have to be a quick skim over as the lecture was starting in forty minutes.

Susan's BEd studies were going well, mainly due to the sheer hard work she was putting in, just as she had for her A-levels before that. She was still managing to fit in the running which she loved but her hockey had fallen by the wayside, at least for now. Her church attendance had also fizzled out. These days, she only attended on Sundays when back at home and, then, only to keep her parents happy, particularly her mother.

"Hi, may I join you? I'm Chris."

"Erm ... sure ... of course. I'm Susan," she replied, quickly adjusting her response after quickly weighing up the good looking guy standing in front of her.

Now into the third year of her degree, Susan's focus on all things 'academic' to the exclusion of almost everything else, bar her running, was beginning to take its toll. While her head preached the virtues of relentless endeavour in her studies, her heart craved for more. Putting down her file, she turned to Chris and smiled her most welcoming smile.

After initial introductions, Chris explained that he'd returned to university to complete his MSc in order to further his career ambitions in corporate accountancy. With the clock ticking down to the start of Susan's lecture, the pace of their conversation quickened and with just a couple of minutes to spare, they swapped contact details

Over the coming weeks, the pair became increasingly close. They spent most of their limited spare time together, much of it in Chris' study/bedroom which afforded more privacy than her own; kissing, talking and touching. Chris lacked Susan's religious upbringing, but was happy to wait for intercourse out of respect for her. He'd slept with a few girlfriends before meeting Susan so had a good idea of the pleasures which, hopefully, lay ahead. Susan had always planned to wait until she was married but, having met Chris; those plans were now being challenged. When alone, Susan's fantasies, increasingly involved being penetrated by Chris as her attraction to him grew.

~~~ Nesting Pleasures ~~~

Once Chris had achieved chartered status, his career at Stockwell and Co. really took off and the couple dived into the housing market, securing a two bedroom new-build, the location of which worked for both of their day jobs or day job/studies combination in Susan's case. Susan was enjoying her first education role though the entry-level post, with the wrap-around study, was something of a challenge timewise. Her running had to take something of a back seat but she managed to fit in just enough to both keep both her mind clear and her fitness levels up.

And so life under their own roof began for the, now engaged, couple and began very happily indeed, despite their busy schedules.

With the plans for their wedding in place, Susan increasingly ached to feel Chris inside her. They'd come close on more than one occasion, usually after an event where they'd enjoyed a few drinks. Neither of them drank very much so it didn't take a lot for their resistance to be lowered.

One warm night, following drinks and nibbles with some newly arrived neighbours, events were to unfold though not quite in the way that either had anticipated. Susan always had heightened desires mid-cycle while a couple of glasses of Red was enough to stir the same in Chris who, despite his somewhat upstanding professional demeanour, was quite a randy so-and-so at heart.

Once home they retired to bed which was minus its quilt due the hot spell they'd been experiencing. The usual wine-inspired kissing and caressing ensued but instead of concluding with the more usual mutual masturbation, Susan suddenly climbed astride Chris and began to rock slowly back and forth on his semi-erect penis which rapidly hardened and lengthened. By leaning forwards, chest-to-chest, Susan was able to bring her clitoris into direct contact with Chris' penis. Susan's clitoris wasn't huge but was certainly larger than average. When aroused it would swell to impressive proportions and emerge, erect from its surrounding hood. This particular night, Susan was aware that it was more engorged and sensitive than normal. It brought back vivid memories of that wonderful summer she'd spent with Anika and her family and the voyage of discovery the friends had shared before they departed for their separate universities. With the image of her old college friend coming sharply into focus, Susan's humping became faster and with increasingly long strokes. Chris' breathing quickened and his eyes closed in anticipation of the sensations about to flood his loins.

Beads of sweat formed on Susan's chest which glowed deep pink in the soft lighting as she neared her own orgasm. Just as she began to lose all control, a longer forward stroke released Chris' penis from beneath her. Momentarily freed from Susan's labial cleft, it lifted slightly from Chris' stomach such that it was now perfectly aligned with Susan's fast returning vulva. On this particular occasion, it was to Susan's good fortune that Chris was only moderately endowed and that she was soaking wet but even so, the sharp, stabbing pain she felt as Chris' penis impaled her in that testicles-deep, single stroke, caused her to cry out. Chris was so close to his own orgasm that he'd not realised what had happened and assumed that Susan was cumming even more intensely than usual.

Susan stopped moving and sat bolt upright which pulled Chris' penis away from his body making it harder still. Seeing Susan astride him in the low light with her face contorted with ecstasy, or so Chris thought, tipped him over the edge and he ejaculated deep inside her. Multiple spasms ensued and with each came another jet of semen each smaller than the last. His orgasm gradually subsided but still more ejaculate oozed out of him as he began to soften.

As he came down from his climax, he was suddenly aware of something not feeling quite right. Susan was silent then a tearful sniff revealed why.

"What's the matter Susan, whatever's wrong?" asked Chris.

He was just able to reach the bedside cabinet from which he grabbed two large tissues. He passed one to Susan and then moved his hands slowly down his own torso hoping to catch what he expected to be a large amount of semen before it flowed onto the newly-changed sheet. To his puzzlement, his right hand reached Susan's pubic mound without encountering the anticipated fluid at which point, the penny finally dropped!

"Oh Susan, I'm so sorry," said Chris though, unbeknown to him, Susan had long been ready for him, mentally at least. Physically, she wasn't so sure at that precise moment though the initial sharp pain had diminished slightly.

Susan finally spoke. "Oh Chris. Please don't apologise. I've so wanted you though I didn't expect it to be quite like this. I got lost in the moment I'm afraid - all my doing." Susan smiled a teary smile but the tears were now all about the love she felt for Chris coupled with the relief from knowing that prenuptial restraint would no longer be an issue for them.

Susan slowly leaned forward and kissed Chris while, again, pressing her chest against his. The change in position caused his softening penis to finally fall from Susan's vagina followed by a slow flowing rivulet of semen lightly flecked with Susan's blood.

They held each other for a long time before, finally, getting around to the practicalities. Susan rolled off Chris and grabbed a couple more tissues which she scrunched and placed against her vulva to stem the flow of Chris' semen. Gripping her upper thighs together tightly she shuffled across to the ensuite shower room. Chris quickly removed the lower bed sheet and mattress protector marvelling at the rosy pink disc of semen before getting a fresh set from the bedroom ottoman.

Once in the shower, Susan began to relax as the warm water played across her back and shoulders before turning to face the spray. She soaped and rinsed all over except around her vulva as she wanted this to take longer. It almost felt like a spiritual cleansing. Detaching the shower's handset, she proceeded to spray her lower abdomen, inner thighs and vulva itself. It stung slightly as water reached the tear in Susan's hymen but the discomfort quickly eased as she brought the handset closer to her body and directed the stream of warm water firstly to the entrance and then, closer still so that the water jets penetrated her. The water ran out clear with no further evidence of bleeding so Susan turned off the shower and stepped out onto the mat. She felt hot after both the sex and the warm shower so wrapped a large white bath towel around her hoping that evaporation would cool her down.

They sat on the edge of the bed for a while, holding hands, just enjoying the intimacy of the moment. Few words were needed. They mutually understood each other's feelings that night and any awkwardness at the turn of events was more than made up for by the anticipation of further pleasures to come.

Susan slept well but woke early. She carefully rolled away from Chris and onto her back. Preferring to sleep naked, particularly in the warmer months, Susan had worn pants overnight, just in case. She slowly removed them before inspecting them in the low but increasing light. Pleased to see that they were blood-free, Susan tossed them in the general direction of the laundry basket. She smiled to herself at her poor aim. "Stick to running," she mused.

With Chris lightly snoring, Susan slowly reached down with both hands and gently eased her outer labias apart. There was no pain so she allowed her fingers to travel further inwards towards the newly widened entrance to her vagina. Easily aroused, Susan was already detecting a little wetness as her fingers continued their journey. She gently felt around her vaginal entrance and was pleased to encounter no discomfort of note. She slowly inserted the middle finger of her right hand. Prior to last night, this was the largest thing she'd ever had inside her. Her vaginal walls gripped the finger quite tightly as she slowly moved it in and out. After a short while, Susan's confidence grew and by slightly crossing her index and middle fingers, she found she could ease them both inside her with no ill effect. With the fingers inside her and pointing towards her G-spot, her thumb was free to tease her now emerged and swelling clitoris. To avoid waking Chris, her actions were somewhat constrained but nonetheless, she soon neared the orgasm she'd missed out on the night before. Her climax when it hit wasn't overly intense but still brought a restrained gasp from Susan.

Not restrained enough it seemed as Chris stirred, rolled over to face Susan and reached out an arm to her. Chris had slept well enough but had woken up two or three times with his mind full of erotic thoughts. Stirring one more time, his outstretched hand found Sarah's naked stomach. As was often the case, Chris had woken with an erection, one that usually faded quickly as the daily routine got going. This being a Saturday, it could stay for as long as it wanted he thought.

Susan's hand covered Chris' and slowly moved it further down her lower abdomen until it covered her vulva. She pressed it once, firmly to indicate that the hand had work to do. Now fully conscious, Chris could feel the moist warmth of Susan's genitals. His penis stiffened further and his glans emerged from over the waistband of his boxers - his preferred sleepwear. Susan lay still after parting her legs further to allow Chris' hand to explore unhindered. To date, Chris' probing and teasing had been limited to Susan's labia, clitoris and urethral opening, the latter being a particularly sweet spot for her. With fingers somewhat thicker than Susan's, they had until now remained outside of her vagina itself.

Chris began by gently stroking Susan's outer labias, first one side and then other. Occasionally, his finger would stray a little and catch the tip of her clitoris which was now fully emerged. Susan's breath began to quicken from Chris's deft touch. On account of their constrained sex life, thus far, Chris had developed well-honed touching skills and he knew exactly how to press Susan's buttons.

Susan began to press back against Chris' searching fingers as they neared the entrance to her vagina. Now slick with her natural lubricant, Chris's middle finger found the newly enlarged opening and eased inside. Involuntarily, the walls of her vagina gripped his finger hungrily before relaxing again thus making room for his index finger. The two fingers fitted snugly and he moved them back and forth for a while with no signs of discomfort from Susan. This pleased him greatly as nothing now, it seemed, would hinder their first 'proper' intercourse.

As his own arousal grew, so his fingering of Susan quickened at the same time, he was able to thumb Susan's clitoris in a similar way to that of her own masturbation earlier though without the awkward wrist angle. As with her clitoris, Susan's nipples were sensitive and readily became swollen and hard. Chris's tongue first kissed then licked them and, as they grew, gently bit on them. From past experience, Chris knew that this would bring Susan quickly to orgasm as his fingers continued to stimulate her vagina and clitoris. Increasingly, Susan pushed back to meet each stroke of Chris' fingers urging them deeper and her back arched slightly as her climax built. Chris read the signs and knew what would bring Susan to the edge and beyond. He withdrew his soaking fingers and firmly gripped the base of Susan's clitoris and at the same time, bit on her nipple with a well-judged degree of pressure which stimulated just a little more than it hurt. Chris then started to masturbate the clitoris as if it were a tiny penis. The arch in Susan's back grew higher as the first waves began to sweep over her.

"Don't stop... please don't stop," she moaned as Chris applied even greater pressure. Chris was now as aroused as he'd been the previous night. He could feel the slight 'peeing' sensation as his prostate expressed pre-cum which ran the length of his urethra before emerging and running down his glans and onto the waistband of his pants.

Susan's orgasm hit and with such strength that Chris released her nipple for fear of hurting her. His fingers re-entered her enjoying the heat and the wetness and the pulsing ...

They lay quiet for a while before Susan reached across and touched Chris' still erect penis at first through the fabric then, as her fingers moved up towards the head, in all its naked splendour. She felt his smooth glans slicked with his pre-cum. She needed him inside her. Chris knew and, thumbing his waistband, slid off his pants before moving back towards Susan who placed her hand on his chest gently pushing him back down. As she'd done the previous evening, Susan eased herself up, lifted her left leg over and sat down such that Chris' hard penis was, again, within her labial cleft. Again, Susan commenced a rocking motion but this time, she remained upright to ease the stimulation to her clitoris which was hyper-sensitised after her orgasm.

After only a couple of minutes, Susan could wait no longer. She lifted herself slightly and gripping Chris' penis with her right hand, guided the head to her vaginal entrance. With any hint of trepidation now a distant memory, she lowered herself slowly. With Susan wet from the long fingering session, Chris' penis encountered little resistance as it slid inside. Susan didn't pause until its full length was inside her. She sighed deeply.

Due to life's practicalities, they generally played at bed time and in dimmed, mood lighting. This was different. Although still early, the strong summer sun filtered only by the thinnest of curtains, flooded the room in a warm light. Susan could see the pleasure etched across Chris' face as she rose and fell on his penis with an ever quickening, and more forceful, rhythm. For Susan, this next orgasm was all about Chris and from the look and feel of him, its arrival was imminent. This upright position afforded great exercise for Susan but it wasn't as easy to get the best rhythm so she leant forward and pressed her small breasts into Chris' slightly hairy chest. The added bonus was that her clitoris, again ready for stimulation, was in contact with Chris' wiry pubic hair which created the most wonderful sensations.

Chris was close to the edge now and his downwards facing palms gripped the bed sheet as Susan, detecting his impending orgasm, forcibly tightened her vaginal muscles around him and ground her clitoris into his lower body hair now matted with her own wetness. Chris released his hold on the sheet and reached round to Susan's firm buttocks, toned like her legs from years of running. He gripped so firmly that she gasped aloud but he didn't relent. His grip severely reduced Susan's length of travel but, by now, Chris' genitals were on auto-pilot. First his scrotum noticeably tightened, lifting his testicles upwards and even closer to Susan's vulva and then it landed. Just as the previous night, spasm after spasm ensued each producing its own jet of semen which sprayed across Susan's cervix.

As his orgasm eventually faded so his grip on Susan relaxed to the extent that she could, again, commence rocking and squeezing in order to draw every last drop of semen from Chris. Susan had no pregnancy fears having taken the pill for some years in order to regulate her periods. As such, she felt only unconstrained pleasure. As Chris' penis began to soften, Susan's main stimulus was to her clitoris as it rubbed against Chris. Suddenly, she shuddered, stiffened then slowly relaxed as a small but intense orgasm passed through her.

They lay quietly again as their bodies and breathing slowly returned to normal. Pillow talk gave way to more practical planning for the weekend ahead... actually, the weekend that was well and truly underway!

~~~ Whoops-a-Daisy ~~~

The pair became insatiable over the following months. Dark circles began to develop under Susan's eyes due the reduction in quality sleep she was getting. Chris rose an hour or so after Susan so was less affected. "Lucky beggar!" thought Susan with a smile. With her teacher training now all but complete, it was becoming harder to attribute some of her daytime fatigue to late night study. Her closest colleagues were too tactful to probe further just reminding her to take time out for herself. "If only they knew..." thought Susan.

Out of the blue, their carefully made wedding plans were to change abruptly. A mix-up between clinic and pharmacy resulted in a few days gap between contraceptive pills as Susan switched to a different type. This and the obvious potency and volume of Chris's semen resulted in the, somewhat unplanned conception of their first daughter, Laura.

The couple enjoyed a small, fuss-free marriage ceremony with Susan five months pregnant. In the event, they were fortunate to get a cancellation which meant that Laura was born 'in wedlock'; something that still mattered to some of Susan's family members. Susan, herself, didn't really care anymore; what now passed for her religious commitment being strictly limited to Baptisms, Marriages and Funerals.

123456...9