Susan's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly seven-thirty so Luke quickly showered and changed into clean cargo shorts and his favourite black T-shirt with, somewhat, irreverent surfing motifs fore and aft. After pulling on his trainers, he grabbed his helmet from the hall cupboard and slipped out to the garage to collect his bike.

~~~ Get it On! ~~~

Sandy lived just a couple of villages along from Luke but due to some of the gradients, the near fifteen minute ride provided a pretty good workout. By the time he turned onto Sandy's drive, his breath had quickened somewhat. Actually, with the arousal he'd felt earlier in the day, it may have been more than just the cycling that had raised his pulse.

Luke had known Sandy forever which, in a way, made tonight trickier to read. They'd been in the same class through school though not in the sixth form as they pursued different A-levels. Sandy had always been 'one of the gang', popular and slightly tomboyish. Her big thing these days was Gig racing rather than the sports Luke was into so their paths crossed less often these days. This season, Sandy had been made captain of the women's under twenty-one crew for her club and the team was currently atop the South Devon league. She loved the rowing and the camaraderie amongst the crew and the wider club members. Through the sport and the associated gym work, the somewhat fuller figure of her youth had been transformed into a wonderfully sculptured form which retained curves and rounded edges in all the right places.

It was over this summer that Luke and Sandy had found themselves in the same space more often, usually at The Three Pilchards at the weekends. They'd chatted more and grown closer though without, thus far at least, hooking up more formally. Luke held back a bit in part because he knew that the summer wouldn't last forever and before long, he'd be heading off to university. He had high hopes for the social opportunities awaiting him and didn't at this time, want to be tied to someone so far away. He fully intended to play the field in the Midlands if opportunity presented itself. Luke also knew that, although not dating anyone in particular, Sandy was enjoying the company of other guys on a fairly regular basis.

Although Luke felt excited as he approached the front door and rang the bell, he now felt more relaxed about how the night would actually pan out. If it turned out to be beer, pizza, a movie and a snog; that would be fine. On the other hand, if things went further, he was as ready as he'd ever be and Sandy, he thought, was probably a great choice for his first time.

"Come on in my luvver," said Sandy with a wide smile. "You go through to the lounge and I'll get you a beer. The pizza's on its way ... be about half an hour."

The lounge was cool with strategically placed floor standing fans providing a welcome indoor breeze. Luke sat down on the corner settee noting that there was plenty of room on it for 'fun and games' should things take off.

"Sorry - no lime I'm afraid," said Sandy as she handed Luke the bottle.

"Thanks. No problem at all." replied Luke. He took his first swig and theatrically smacked his lips adding "It's cold and wet; that's what matters."

Sandy thought that another Gin might make her intentions too obvious so went with a bottled cider which she sipped slowly. She sat opposite Luke on the other side of the "L" formed by the settee, dressed in matching grey and pink cropped top and leggings, her feet were bare. Unbeknown to Luke, that was the sum total of Sandy's attire. She'd seen absolutely no point in wearing any underwear and hoped that it wouldn't be long before what she did have on, was removed.

They made small talk for a while about what they and their mates had been up to sporting-wise and socially since they'd last spoken in the pub a week back. That first beer barely touched the sides in terms of quenching Luke's thirst from the cycling.

"Help yourself to another," said Sandy, noticing that the clear glass bottle was already empty.

"Thanks. Can I get you another?"

"I'm OK for a bit," replied Sandy.

"I bet you are!" thought Luke as the tell-tale feelings of arousal stirred in his loins.

Luke returned to his seat though a little closer to Sandy this time. Seeing her now, freshly showered, her hair slightly damp and with her top and leggings snugly covering, while at the same time accentuating her body, Luke thought how attractive she looked. Still curvy as she'd always been but now far more the vivacious young woman than any tomboy. Any puppy fat had long since been transformed into well-toned, ample breasts with firm calves, thighs and buttocks. The wide band of torso visible between her top and waistband was bronzed the colour of burnt butter as was the rest of her as Luke was soon to discover.

Luke edged forward a little in his seat and, once in range, reached out his hand and placed it on Sandy's knee and gave it an affectionate squeeze.

"Thanks for inviting me over," he said.

"Thanks for accepting kind sir. I really wanted some time with you before you deserted me for the delights of The Midlands." Sandy smiled to keep things light though now, as she looked into Luke's eyes, she knew that she'd really miss him.

"Aww ... Sandy. I'll be home for Christmas and you've got all your own exciting plans to make," Luke smiled wickedly adding "... not to mention future conquests to be had."

"Oi! Cheeky," Sandy made to play-slap Luke's hand but once contact had been made, she kept her hand there gently squeezing his own. Simultaneously, they both leaned forward and kissed each other gently on the lips and then again but with a little more intensity.

The seating arrangement wasn't quite doing it for Sandy. "Be great if we were lying down," she mused "... but heh, I've got a lovely big bed for that!"

Luke was thinking much the same thing but just as he started to manoeuvre over to Sandy's arm of the settee, the doorbell rang.

"That'll be the pizza," said Sandy as she jumped up and made her way to the front door. She'd pre-paid online but, living on the very edge of the delivery area, she slipped the guy a fiver by way of appreciation.

"Thank you very much. Have a nice evening." said the delivery rider politely.

"Thank you, I'm certainly hoping to," replied Sandy with a cheeky smile. She watched for a moment as the young man mounted his moped and rode away.

The pizza smelt great, thought Sandy as she carried it through to the kitchen. She was quite hungry as she'd eaten nothing since a light lunch eight hours or so ago. Hungry for food but hungrier for something else she thought.

"Luvver?" Sandy called.

"Hello?" replied Luke.

"Do you prefer your pizza hot or cold?"

Luke knew immediately that this was a riddle and he knew the answer which would move things along in the way they both wanted.

"Oh ... always cold for me Sandy."

"But what to do while it cools down?" Sandy asked while entering the lounge and walking across to where Luke sat. She made no move to sit and instead, reached out her hand to Luke who took it in his and rose from the settee. No more words were required as Sandy walked Luke to the foot of the stairs before releasing her grip and heading upstairs two steps at a time.

Luke lagged a little so he could watch Sandy's athletic body, and specifically her bum, as she climbed the stairs. As she turned onto the half-landing, Luke set off in pursuit.

~~~ Starters ~~~

To help the evening along, part of Sandy's preparation had been to masturbate in the shower before Luke arrived. She knew from experience that, for her, it was orgasm number three and onwards in a particular session which really hit the mark. The first couple of orgasms could be great if the foreplay was very prolonged but she wasn't expecting that to be the case with Luke; not for their first time together at least. Sandy suspected this might be Luke's actual first time mainly from comments and jokes when out with the gang but she wasn't sure. She knew he'd had plenty of attention from young women but from where she sat, these were fairly low intensity relationships. More 'friends who snog and fumble' really.

Now that it was so clear which way the evening was going, any modesty and shackles were cast off. Sandy drew her bedroom curtains leaving a small gap to illuminate the room. She turned to find Luke directly in front of her and they moved forward and embraced tightly. With Luke just over six foot and Sandy at five-five there was some stooping and straining required for the optimum kissing stance but they locked lips for several minutes as their hands began to explore each other's bodies. They pulled close causing Sandy's full, yet firm, breasts to press against Luke's abdomen. Luke was well on his way to a full erection which had decided to point sideways in his shorts rather than straight upwards. Had it been the latter, his glans plus some would have stood proud of his waistband, obscured only by his T-shirt. As the blood flow increased and he grew harder, he knew he had to re-arrange things for comfort. He eased away from Sandy slightly while maintaining their kiss, pushed his hand down the front of his shorts and pulled his penis to the vertical.

Sandy gently ended the kiss and whispered "That more comfy?" She pressed against Luke again, her eyes widening as she felt his penis against her stomach. "Oh my word!" she thought almost with a hint of trepidation. Slowly, she moved her hand from Luke's back, first to his hip and then further until it came to rest on the length of his penis standing proud of his shorts. "Jeez!" she thought, contemplating being impaled by such a specimen. Gently, she began to stroke the underside of Luke's penis and then moved her fingers to the end which was already sticky with the first drops of his pre-cum.

"Let's lie down," said Sandy, taking the lead. She took half a step back before peeling off her top and removing her leggings.

Seeing Sandy completely naked, beautifully naked snapped Luke into action. He quickly took off his T-shirt and shorts, stopping briefly as if waiting for his cue to doff his boxers; not they were covering very much as a good third of his stiff penis was exposed to the atmosphere and to Sandy's increasingly, lust-filled gaze. Luke drew down and stepped out of his briefs then moved back to Sandy, taking her hand and drawing her onto the bed.

"One minute!" Sandy said as she got off the bed and disappeared on to landing before returning with a very large beach towel. "Shift yer bum," she said gesturing Luke to roll to one side so that she could position the towel. "Just in case I get too wet," she advised. "... or YOU do." she laughed.

They lay side by side for a while kissing and touching ... exploring. They were both somewhat in awe of each other's bodies which surpassed their expectations. Luke couldn't take his eyes off Sandy's bronzed chest with the dark brown, responsive nipples which now stood to attention. He paid them due attention which Sandy seemed to enjoy before turning his attention to her genitals. By touch, Luke could discern a 'landing strip' of soft pubic hair and as his fingers moved down and inwards, it was evident that Sandy was newly shaved apart from that. Moist on her outer surfaces, very wet further in as Luke eased first one then two fingers between her inner labias and into her vagina. Sandy gasped slightly as Luke's fingers fully extended inside her and pressed all around her inner wall in a rotary motion. Luke rose up slightly to improve his access as Sandy lay fully on her back fully accepting the internal intrusion. Luke felt the slightly swollen and textured area on the anterior wall of Sandy's vagina and with a 'come hither' firm pressing action; he began to massage this swollen, sensitive zone. He didn't know whether this 'trick' would work for Sandy but from her deeper breathing and occasional gasps, Luke was optimistic. As Luke continued his vaginal massage, he kissed, licked and nibbled Sandy's breasts and nipples. He took his cue from her reactions and was pleased that everything he'd done thus far had had the desired effect. The textured zone swelled noticeably under Luke's firm touch and Sandy's breathing grew faster and shallower.

"That feels so good ... please don't stop," Sandy gasped.

While maintaining the pressure inside, Luke moved his thumb until he felt the hard bump of Sandy's clitoral hood. With each pulling motion of his two fingers Luke now paired a gentle then firmer rub with his thumb along both sides and then the top of the cover, encouraging the clitoris to swell and reveal itself which it soon did. Luke sensed that this was having the desired effect on Sandy who arched her back slightly in order to push hungrily against Luke's fingers, willing them to press harder still. Luke took his cue and rubbed faster and firmer while his thumb applied direct circular pressure to Sandy's clitoris, now fully emerged from its protective hood. From his position next to Sandy and with her legs wide open and bent from her knees, Luke's rigid penis pressed against her right thigh and he instinctively rubbed himself against her smooth skin slick with his, now copious, pre-cum. As Sandy neared her own orgasm, so the sensations from humping her thigh were quickly bringing Luke to the same point.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum ...." moaned Sandy as her body began to stiffen.

"That's the plan!" thought Luke.

It was clear that Sandy preferred the firmer pressure now being applied both inside and out so Luke now ramped it up even further with his thumb working her clitoris for all it was worth. The earlier masturbation had increased its sensitivity but Sandy loved that fine line between ecstatic pleasure and discomfort.

Her back arched more fully and she began to buck her hips as if fucking which caused Luke's penis to lose contact with her thigh momentarily.

Luke then felt her vaginal muscles tighten to grip his fingers resulting in even greater pressure being applied to her G-spot.

"Oh fuc...k...k!" she cried again as the first waves crashed over her and the bucking motion increased. The loss of contact between penis and thigh had brought Luke back from the edge in terms of his own climax so he was able to attend fully to Sandy's needs in that moment. As her orgasm peaked, Luke was suddenly aware of an increase in fluid extending across his palm, wrist and lower forearm as Sandy submitted completely to her body's demands.

Gradually, the spasms ripping through Sandy began to ease and her breathing to slow. Luke released her clitoris from the forceful pressure of his thumb and slowly eased his sopping wet fingers from her still pulsating vagina. He lowered his hand to the towel and drew it across the soft fabric palm downwards before turning it over to wipe the back.

Sandy's eyes opened. "Oh Luke. That was so good," she murmured, reaching out her hand to his chest. "Come closer," she encouraged as she straightened her legs a little to remove the barrier between them, the outer surface of which now glistened from Luke's own fluid. Luke, still on his side, edged across so that he was tight against Sandy, his still hard penis renewing its slippery contact this time with her hip.

They lay for a while as Sandy recovered from her orgasm but the urge to explore Luke's body, and one part of it in particular, became too strong to ignore. Gently, she rolled Luke over onto his back then straddled his upper thighs while gazing longingly at the engorged penis just in front of her sopping pubis. Sandy had experienced quite a few penises at close quarters but this was something else she thought. Her hand moved to grip its base which left significantly more than another hands-worth free. As she began to masturbate Luke, the action brought his testicles up and into contact with her labias. The earlier humping against Sandy's thigh had fully retracted Luke's foreskin such that his large glans was fully revealed, glistening from his pre-cum. As Sandy stroked faster and further along his shaft, the flow of silvery lubrication increased. She stopped briefly to gather and rub some of the fluid along Luke's penis before resuming at an even faster rate and with a firmer grip.

Under the circumstances, Luke was never going to hold out for long and Sandy sensed as much. She moved her grip further along such that her fingers came into contact with the base of the glans itself on each forward stroke. She knew how pleasurable this could be in others and was pleased to hear Luke groan softly in appreciation of her handiwork. The end of his penis was now so engorged that the skin was as smooth as steel which had been coated in clear oil. As Luke neared the point of no return, the devilish side of Sandy considered using the clench technique. This wasn't for everyone but she had a feeling Luke would enjoy it and the extra forceful ejaculations that it generated never failed to thrill her.

"Don't stop Sandy ... please don't stop," Luke pleaded as his scrotum tightened around his testicles and his penis grew harder still as the pace of Sandy's strokes quickened further and her grip became even firmer. Sandy could feel the expanding width and the involuntary spasms along his length as his orgasm began. Timing was now critical on Sandy's part. She needed to judge the precise moment that Luke's pumping semen entered the final length of his urethra inside his penis. Quickly bringing her hand down to the base and stroking hard from there she watched as the last of Luke's precum spilled out from the end of his penis. As Luke gasped with pleasure, Sandy felt a strong twitch across her sensitive fingers signalling that the semen had arrived.

"Oh God ... I'm cumming Sandy," cried Luke.

Sensing the moment, Sandy clamped her fingers so tightly that they immediately ached. It had the desired effect as strong, regular mini convulsions developed in the base of Luke's penis and the pressure from the growing flood of ejaculate built and built. The strength of Sandy's grip also blocked the return flow of blood through the penis resulting in it becoming even more engorged if that were possible. Luke was so overwhelmed that he wasn't fully aware of what Sandy was up to though the feelings in his genitals which, by now, were bordering on uncomfortable, were taking him to another place.

Sandy judged that it was time to release the flow and, after pulling Luke's penis to the vertical so that it was against her body, loosened her grip completely. Luke gasped as the first jet of fluid sprayed across Sandy's belly. The next travelled further as his climax grew hitting the underside of her right breast and then things really got going as five or six more strings of ejaculate sprayed over Sandy's breasts, neck and chin before the flow eased to a dribble though his penis remained rigid.

"Holy fuck! That was good," sighed Luke then he watched as Sandy wiped a finger through the semen on her chin then put it between her lips and sucked it clean.

"Sweet juices indeed my luv." Sandy smiled seductively before repeating the process.

This was too much for Luke. His penis twitched hard one more time and shot a final spray of fluid onto Sandy's belly.

"Ooh! One more for luck," Sandy laughed before leaning forward until her semen covered body met Luke's.

They lay like that for what seemed like ages. Sharing their fluids, feeling their heat, loving the moment.

~~~ Main Course ~~~

Luke was dozing and his penis had softened somewhat though still, to Sandy, it looked a picture. Well, not quite a picture ... this was for real and she wanted it, all of it inside her.

"Work to do," decided Sandy as she slipped down the bed and to one side so that she could get up close to Luke's genitals. She gently held his penis and proceeded to lick it clean of all of the semen that hadn't made it onto her own body.

123456...9