All Comments on 'Susan's Needs Ch. 03'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThorlolThorlol11 months ago

Dont know. Story was hot but the characters were a bit inconsistent and Paul is a next level asshole. Both divorced their earlier spouses because of cheating but he has no problems whatsoever to cheat on Mary. Even though it kinda scarred him for a time that he got cheated on himself. To make him an even bigger asshole he shuts Mary down because he fucked her daughter too much? Not only that, he was looking forward for Mary to go on her trips because he couldnt wait to fuck her daughter again. What a great guy. And Mary wasnt even batting an eye. Why the heck did she divorce her ex and didnt invite the secretary to join their bed together? Sure, people change over time but not if they carry scars from what happend to them. Like I said, the story was hot but it would have been better if both of them had a completly different background because their past played a big role in the story. His supposed guilt was always mentioned only to be made redundant in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. It could be even more mind blowing I he did to them what a fuck buddy got me to do to her, that was to insert a switched on but plug straight up her ass the moment she started to cum from my cock fucking her cunt, she went absolutely insane with sexual pleasure, we both did, so inane that screamed and passed out for 20 mins before we could do it again. Absolutely beyond belief the level of sexual pleasure, totally mind blowing. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

LOVED this family series so much! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess you can't please everyone, but I have to wonder wtf do folks read erotica if they expect it to comport with rl morals and such? I'm here for the escapism from all that bs. Lovely story. Huge fantasy of most men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES