Susan's Pictures Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan brings down a second envelop of pictures.
3.1k words
4.39
4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Susan was up early the next morning. After her shower, I began to smell bacon. Fresh coffee and pancakes were also waiting for me in the kitchen. It was a pleasant surprise since I usually owned breakfast.

She greeted me which a kiss, a squeeze on my dick through my shorts and said, "I could not believe how hungry I was this morning. Must have been all that exercise yesterday."

We put on the weather and found out that things were going to get worse with a few inches of snow beginning in the late afternoon. Most likely we would be working from home on Monday and maybe Tuesday.

"I think we should do a food and booze run after breakfast," I said.

Susan agreed and told me to get a shower while she cleaned up breakfast. She asked me to speed it up a few times while I showered. By the time I got downstairs, Susan already had on her coat, some leggings, and the car was warming up.

As I was driving us to the store, I asked her why she was in such a hurry. She began to unbutton her coat. The leggings only went up to mid-thigh, or just above the hem of her coat. Other than that, she was completely naked.

"Sometimes I'll remember a story from one of my father's porn magazines and I'll get a naughty idea but chicken out before hand, especially if I'm sober."

"You stole your father's porn?"

"Well technically, my brother stole the porn from my father, and I stole it from him."

"But do you like my outfit?"

"What's not to like, but are you cold?"

"Well, I know a good way to warm myself up."

Susan spread her legs and began rubbing her clit. She kept reminding me to keep my eyes on the road.

She buttoned up most of the buttons on her coat when we went into the food store. We filled the cart with mostly junk food and a few bottles of wine. Susan would bend over to pick up something off the bottom shelf and flash me her ass and pussy. She undid a few buttons on the top of her coat and flashed me her tits. There was a young store clerk who also saw her tits who began to follow us around. He was trying to be discreet. As we were getting ready to leave, I told Susan to give him the whole show.

Susan undid the rest of the buttons on her coat and gave him the full view while walking up to him. I told her to tell him how much she like him watching I heard her telling him it made her very wet to know he was looking.

On the way home, Susan took her coat off. She had been naked in the car before, but this was the first time she had done so when she was sober and in broad daylight. There wasn't a lot of traffic because of the weather. She began playing with her tits and pussy, especially if there was a truck nearby.

She walked into the house without the coat and attacked me as soon as the door closed. She pulled out my cock, gave it a few licks and then planter her pussy on it. She road me like that, her head tilted back, her eyes closed while she played with her tits. She had her sex smile on, and I wondered what she was thinking about. Those thoughts sent my cock pumping my come into her.

She laid her head on my chest and said, "Are you sure you're okay with what I told you about Hector?"

"Absolutely," I said, "Why are you concerned?"

"The old line is guys want one girl for sex and another to be his wife and mother to his children. I love you and don't want to jeopardize our marriage because of some things I did years ago."

"I asked you to marry me because I love you and I'm glad I'm getting to know more about you, and I really like what I'm learning. Let's get a shower, I can feel my come running down my balls."

"Let me take care of that," she said, as she slid down and began to lick my cock clean.

She was getting into it, and I said, "Someone loves the taste of her pussy and my come."

"I don't know what I love more, the taste or how kinky it is. Let me share."

She got up and slid her tongue into my mouth. I could definitely taste her pussy

and I'm assuming I was also tasting my come. I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I wasn't going to refuse.

While smoking some weed, Susan started to hand me a second set of pictures.

"Most of these were taken in Hector's apartment a couple of weeks before the relationship ended. A lot of things happened in those two weeks. Before you look at these, one of the reasons things ended is because Hector kept pushing me to do things I wasn't comfortable with. Yes, some of those things turned me on and a lot didn't. It was hard to say no to him, especially if I was high and horny. Sometimes it was easier to go along with it because I knew it would turn him on, which turned me on, if that makes any sense."

In the first picture, Susan had her bleached blond hair, bright red lipstick, a crop top that barely covered her modest breasts and cutoff shorts that exposed most of her ass cheeks. There was a Latino girl with the same crop top and shorts in some of the pictures.

Susan said, "The girl is Maria. Her husband was friends with Hector, but he was in prison for a few years. He told her she could fool around while he was away as long as she didn't fall in love with someone else. Her solution was to fuck many different guys, including Hector and the other guys in the shop."

"Did it bother you that Hector was fucking her?"

"Sometimes. I went into the shop one day; Hector did not expect me. We smoked a joint in the backroom, and he started playing with my tits, he loved my tits. One thing led to another, and I started sucking his cock. I had licked his cock plenty of times after he fucked me, so I knew his cock had recently been in someone's pussy."

"Were you mad?"

"Strangely I wasn't, maybe because I was high. It tasted the same as mine."

There was another picture with Maria and Susan together in the same crop tops, but in this picture someone behind them had pulled up their tops and were flashing their tits to the camera.

"Hector liked us to flash our tits. Like I said, he was always trying to push my boundaries."

There were pictures from another night, the girls had similar tops but with short denim skirts instead of shorts. In one picture, the two girls were bent over the table, their asses on display with the thin material of their white thongs covering her pussy.

"More pushing boundaries maybe?"

"Definitely," said Susan. "He was always trying to get me to be more like Maria, dress like Maria, fuck around like Maria. Whenever Maria was there it made it harder for me to say no."

In another picture, Susan was sitting on Hector's lap at a card table with a bunch of people around. Hector had her top pulled up, one hand tweaking a nipple and the other nipple in his mouth. Her skirt had ridden up showing her panty covered pussy. She had her face buried in his shoulder.

Susan looked at the picture and said, "Things would get crazy at those parties."

"I bet if we zoomed in, there would be a wet spot on those panties." I reached down and found the panties she was wearing were very wet. She moaned when I touched her pussy through her panties.

There were several pictures of Maria, sucking face with various men who had their hands on her tits, ass or pussy. Maria was topless in the next picture and a man behind her had her tits in his hands. I was just about to put the picture down when I saw Susan in the background as someone was pulling her top off.

"I tried to stop them, I even asked Hector for help, but he said they've all seen my tits already anyway."

"Did you like it?"

"Hmm, difficult question. Was it something that I wanted to do; no. Hector had already flashed my tits to his guys many times. But it was a thrill walking around all those men almost naked. If I remember correctly, things got further out of hand."

The next picture had Maria and Susan, standing tit to tit while sucking face.

"The guys were always looking for some girl-on-girl action. I wasn't interested but it was fun knowing the guys were getting a kick out of it."

In the next picture, the two girls were still locked in their embrace, but two men

were kneeling behind them, sliding down their panties.

"Like I said, things got further out of hand. I managed to keep my skirt on, even after Maria lost hers. I could not stand still without having someone's hand on my pussy or ass."

"Did it turn you on?"

"The idea did, but having a bunch of drunken men grabbing your privates was more painful than anything else. I spent a lot of time on Hector's lap to protect myself. Finally, I told him I wanted to fuck, and I wasn't going to do it with all of his friends there. So, he ended the party, and it was just four of us, Hector, me, Maria and a black guy who worked in Hector's shop. I forget his name."

"Hector and I were sitting on his couch while Maria and the guy were dancing. She was already naked, and she began to undress him. They were only a couple of feet away from us. Once she had his cock free, she dropped to her knees and started sucking him off."

"Did you like watching her suck cock?"

"Yes, but I had already seen her having sex with almost every guy in the shop, sometimes two at a time. Hector would send me into the backroom to see if they had a certain part on the shelf and she would be fucking or sucking someone back there."

"Did you like to watch?"

"I was embarrassed the first time, but afterwards she told me I should watch because it turned her on. And it turned me on."

"So, at the party, you and Hector are sitting on the couch watching Maria suck off some black guy. What happens next?"

"Maria pulled off the guy's cock and told me to come give it a taste. Hector pushed me off the couch, and I ended up on my knees with this cock in my face. So, we started taking turns sucking this guy's cock. We only went back and forth a couple of times before I got up and went over to Hector. He had taken out his cock and was jerking off while watching us. I climbed on and started fucking Hector. I thought that would quiet him down."

There was a picture of Susan and Maria sucking the cock. Susan still had her skirt on.

"Hector said, 'Sucking black dick makes my little puta horny,'"

"The guy sat down next to Hector and Maria climbed on top of him and started fucking the guy. The four of us were fucking side by side. Hector kept telling me that Maria and I should switch partners. Or maybe I was ready to get tripled teamed. The black guy wanted me to 'try some black meat.' Even Maria was pushing me. I got so angry, I got up dressed and got ready to leave. As I was leaving, Hector was pushing his cock into Maria's mouth."

"So, after months of doing whatever Hector told you to do, he finally hit a line you wouldn't cross?"

"For months Hector taunted me about inviting one of his guys in so I could suck their cock. Spit roasting, he called it, but I always said no."

"But you did everything else he said, showed his coworkers your tits, ass and pussy. Let them watch you suck his cock or fuck you. You even licked Maria's pussy juice off his cock."

Susan whispered, "yes."

"You were a naughty little slut and need to be punished."

Susan whispered another yes.

"Get over my knee puta."

Susan quickly complied and pushed her ass in the air. I started smacking with one hand and was able to slide my other hand onto her tits giving her nipples a nice pinch.

"Is it easier to act like a slut when someone tells you to do it or are just a submissive?"

Susan didn't answer, maybe she was thinking or maybe she didn't want to answer. The solution was a really hard smack on her ass.

"Both, I would never think to do some of the things he told me to do."

"But you really liked it, getting fucked while a bunch of body shop guys were watching you, playing with your tits for them. Waiting for one of them to come in and stick their cock in your mouth."

Susan moaned which I took as a yes, and then another thought hit me.

I gave her ass a really sharp smack and said, "I am assuming the black cock you sucked that night was not attached to the same black guy that you fucked."

"That's right," she moaned.

I yelled, "You fucking lied to me bitch." And really started smacking her ass.

"I really didn't. I told you about a black guy I fucked. I never said anything about sucking a guy off."

"You sucked on that black cock at the party, and I'll bet you sucked cock on the black guy who fucked you. How many others?"

"Others what, how many other cocks or black guys?"

"Let's start with black cocks."

"Two," she said.

"Two what, two altogether or two others?"

"Two others. There were two black guys in college I dated."

"Maybe you're just a slut for black cock! How many times did you have a black cock in your mouth and I'm sure you weren't pulling some high school shit on those guys."

Susan's ass was a bright red when she slid off my lap onto the floor and landing on her back.

"Spread your legs and pinch your nipples hard, show me how much you loved sucking black cock."

Susan went to work on her nipples, pulling them so hard it was hurting me. Holding her legs apart, I started slapping her pussy. She started squirting on the second slap. Each squirt was bigger than the last as I fought to keep her legs apart. After about a dozen squirts, I heard her asking me to please stop.

"You want me to stop, then get up on your knees bitch and prepare to get your face fucked."

Susan scurried onto her knees with her mouth wide open.

After grabbing two handfuls of her hair I asked, "did you swallow their come?"

As soon as she said yes, I shoved my cock into her mouth. Susan was trying to push be back and after a few minutes I started shooting my come into her throat.

Susan collapsed on the wet carpet as soon as I let go of her hair. She was a mess, her hair in tangles, her ass was bright red, and she was going to have some bruises on her tits. There was also a bunch of spittle dripping down her chin.

After catching my breath, I scooped her up and said, "Let's get a shower sweetheart."

We showered, washing each other off. I rubbed some ointment onto her ass.

We were snuggling on the bed watching something on the telly when she asked if I really thought she was a whore for black cock.

"Of course not," I said. "I'm sure if you were, you would have fucked more than one black guy. Why didn't you fuck the black guys you dated in college?"

"That goes back to Hector. As I said that party was probably the last time Hector and I were together. I found out I was pregnant a week later when the morning sickness really kicked in. Hector took me to get an abortion. He was arrested for selling drugs the following weekend. I got busted trying to bail him out with my mother's check book and then my mom was involved. I was on the pill and don't know how I ended up pregnant. What scared me the most was if he got popped before the abortion, I would have carried the baby till term. So, after that I was petrified of getting pregnant again and refused to have intercourse with anyone until my senior year. College guys are not interested in dating anyone who isn't putting out so none of my relationships lasted more than a few dates. Even blow jobs didn't help much."

"You learned a lot about my past sex life this weekend. Are you sure you are okay with everything?"

"Yes, I promise I am okay with everything. But you only told me about one year, I'm sure you have a lot more to tell. Besides, there's a few more envelopes with pictures in the closet."

"I told you pervert, I am not discussing my past sex life with you any more than I already did."

"I'm the pervert? The living room carpet is soaked from your orgasms. Did you ever come like that before?"

"No, maybe I got carried away, or we both got carried away. My ass is going to be sore tomorrow. Let's go to sleep."

That weekend opened up our sex life. Susan was much more comfortable being an exhibitionist. Anytime we went on vacation, a topless beach was mandatory, but she preferred clothing optional. She even did a few wet t-shirt contests.

I wish I could say we lived happily ever after. But the sex died down a few years later when she became pregnant and everything else came to a full stop when our daughter was born. She was a mother now and needed to set a good example. After the baby, I was lucky if we had sex once a month, and that was usually Susan throwing me a mercy fuck.

That wasn't how I was going to live. After a couple of years of failed counseling, I filed for divorce.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers