Susan's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd heard about what happens to a man after he's had sex. He's got to have a few minutes to rest up and recharge his "battery." Steven was no exception to that. After he and I had our encounter, Lori and I went downstairs to give him some time to revive as good as he could. Because I hadn't thought to bring a nightgown, Lori loaned me one of her mother's.

**********

It was well into Saturday evening, when Steven reappeared in the living room after his nap with an almost blank look on his face.

Wearing only his boxer shorts, we easily detected his half-hard cock as it poked just underneath the fabric of his undies.

We welcomed him back and asked him if he was hungry. Telling us he was, the three of us decided on ordering a pizza and having it delivered. Because it was a Saturday night, we were informed it would most likely be about an hour before our food would finally get to the house.

Waiting for our order to arrive, we started talking about what we would do for the rest of the night. With the exciting things we'd already done earlier that day, the three of us were all in agreement, we wanted to continue with our experimenting of what we could do sexually, especially Lori.

"Hey guys, you both have crossed the Rubicon, so to speak. But for me, I'm ready to not be a virgin anymore. I'm more than ready to get fucked. Steven, how're you feeling brother? Are you ready to put that lovely piece of meat to work again on your little sister?"

"I'm ready when you are, Lori. I'm all rested up, and ready to go."

"Well, good. Pull those shorts down and let me get another good look at your pecker. Show me again the Cadillac that's going to transport me out of 'virgin-ville' and take me to 'sexopolis.'"

Lori walked right up to her brother, knelt down on their living room floor, and then resolutely yanked his boxers down around his ankles, in front of us both. If nothing else, the boldness factor amongst us had definitely increased a lot. I was beginning to wonder what any of us wouldn't do now, after Steven had literally taken my virginity in front of his sister.

As he was right then in a semi-erect state, she began stroking her brother's penis. The look on Steven's face was close to what I would call blissful, with his very own sister kneeling at his feet, masturbating him.

"We need to get you good and hard so you can fuck me real nice, honey. I'm so looking forward to this. Did you ever think you'd see the day when you'd be fucking your little sister?"

"Not really, Lori...oh your hand feels nice and sweet. Jack me good, Lori, stroke my cock. Matter of fact, if you want to, you can go down on me again, too. I loved when you did it earlier today. Are you sure that was your first time sucking cock?"

"Very, very first—fucking—time big brother. I guess watching those porn flicks came in handy, huh?"

Right about then, the doorbell sounded. Either our pizza had arrived, or there was an unexpected visitor. The three of us were really hoping it was the pizza dude.

*****

Thankfully it was the pizza dude, and we feasted on it like nobody's business, with Lori and I eating it in the nightgowns we were wearing. Steven never bothered to get dressed at all and remained naked, eating to his heart's content right there in front of his sister and I.

And we then did our best to clean up the kitchen. If nothing else, we were trying to be responsible and not leave a mess behind. It ended up that our attention to detail wasn't there regarding what was about to happen upstairs.

But now, as far as Lori was concerned, she and her brother had an appointment in their parents' bed.

Once all three of us had returned to "the scene of the crime" on the big, king-size bed, we also returned to an undressed state, as well. Not that it really took much to make that happen. All Lori and I had to do was remove the nightgowns we had on, and Steven was naked already, not even having dressed for when we scarfed down our pizza. Right about then, he came up with a plan.

"Well, since I'm really the only one here who has the tool to take away your virginity, Lori, I think you should give your big brother a really nice massage before he does that. How about it, sis? Matter of fact, you owe me one from that bet we made, and you lost, remember?"

"Not really, Steven. What bet was that?"

"Uh, I can't exactly remember the bet, sis, but anyway, it would be a nice thing to do for me, don't you think?"

I spoke up, "Steven, just shut the hell up and lay your ass on the bed, and Lori and I will give you your damn massage. Okay?"

With us all laughing at my wisecrack, and with a smile on his face, Steven climbed on the bed, but with his ass up, and we began moving our hands across his body, giving him a better-than-expected pleasure for a few minutes. As we did it, we could hear his moaning and groaning from what our hands were doing to his skin. And then he asked us a question:

"Hey, there's something I've always wanted. And since I've got the two most beautiful women in Allen Park here with me...would you mind if I turned over and you massaged the front of me?"

"Sure, Steven," I told him, "I guess what we're doing right now, with two chicks attending to your pleasure you'll probably never have again. Why not?"

"Oooh thanks, Susan, I owe you for this."

"Okay, and how exactly do you think you'll pay me back?"

"Uuh, I'm not sure. But I owe you."

As Lori and I began massaging Steven's chest, shoulders, and even the front and back of his legs, he really started getting into what we were doing to him. Right there in front of the both of us was his very noticeable erection. I didn't want to seem like I was taking over, so I waited for Lori to make the first move on her brother's stiff cock. We kept our attention to rubbing him for a little while longer, and then Lori began stroking his wand. I also thought it interesting, that during the whole time we had been massaging the front of him, the stiffness of Steven's cock never dwindled.

I wondered how long it would be until we'd move on to more risqué things, but then my question was answered as Lori placed her mouth over Steven's mid-section and took his penis into her mouth, willingly giving it her full attention.

"Oh my God, Lori honey, that feels so good. I love how you suck my cock."

"I love how I suck your cock, too, Steven. I love you, honey. I love taking care of my brother."

"Why don't you show me how much you love me, Lori."

"Huh, what do you mean? That's what I'm trying to do now."

"Yes...you are. But I'd like something more. Something so you can prove it. I want you to let me cum in your mouth...and then I want you to swallow it.

"Show me then, prove how much you love me. Because I'll tell you, sis, I love you. I love you as my sister, but I love you more than just as a brother, too. And I have for a while now. To tell you the truth, I don't give a fuck who knows it either."

When she heard this, Lori brightened up almost like she were Christmas lights. Even though I'd never heard her give any hints about having a thing for her brother, at that moment my girlfriend was showing she cared more for him than what most people would consider normal. Oh well, so much for my girl crush on Steven. It looked like it was a definite repeat as to what happened years ago in seventh grade with Jimmy Cox.

"Okay, Steven, I'll do it. And if Mom and Dad find out about this, they'll probably disown us. But right now I don't care what they think."

I could only sit and watch as she took her place on the bed, occupying herself in the center of his spread legs. She then took her brother's firm cock devotedly into her mouth...to verify the forbidden way she cared about him.

Lori began a slow and soft, methodical bobbing of her head, as she obediently performed fellatio on her sibling. As I was only an observer, I felt a bit left out, but also was excited for the two of them. I truly wondered if I wasn't witnessing the beginning of a loving, consensual relationship between Steven and Lori that could grow and blossom.

The fact that they were brother and sister, really didn't come into play in my mind at that time. True love is...true love...is it not? There have been many, many people who began their romantic adventure with their mate, who faced all kinds of obstacles. I thought maybe I could be making too much out of it, wondering what the future would hold for those two. And as it turned out, there would be a future challenge to their relationship.

Steven gazed and smiled at Lori, as she nursed and suckled his cock over the next few minutes. With the way she had totally submitted herself to him and what he wanted, I could tell it was very important to her to please her brother as much as she could. Just lying on the bed next to them, watching her up and down motions, I made mental notes for my own future benefit to how best please a man in the art of fellatio.

And it wasn't much longer until he was close to his release."Oh fuck, oh fuck, sis...that feels so fucking good, baby. Your mouth's so good to my cock, honey. Oh FUCK, I want to cum, I want to cum so bad. Are you ready? Oh Lori, eat me honey...swallow it all for me."

"Oh baby, I'm here—here for you. Cum in my mouth, honey. Do it, Steven. Just know I love you and I'll take care of you...forever...if you want me to."

"Oh Lori, maybe you could come and live with me. Nobody would know us, maybe we could be a couple and nobody would bother us.

"Oh God, oh fuck, I'm getting ready, FUCK!! Oooh, here it comes...oooohhhh!!"

Watching that bold and uninhibited sex act between them, I gained a new respect for Lori and Steven. But wow, it was really hot watching her lips cling her brother's stiff fuck rod as he spewed his warm, creamy cum into her dutifully-attached mouth. I loved how she was taking care of him not only as a sister, but much more as his mischievous girlfriend. I was really turned on watching her as she crossed a line for him.

Since he had finished his ejaculating, and she still hadn't released his cock from her mouth, some of it began to leak from her sealed lips. Then Steven spoke to his sister:

"Open your mouth, Lori, I want to see my jizz, show it to me. I don't want you to swallow it, yet."

Lori obediently opened her mouth, revealing the prize inside it, her own brother's spent ejaculate.

"Ahh, that's a beautiful sight, baby; my cum inside my girl's mouth."

After she'd accepted the last of it down her throat and into her tummy, Lori told her brother, "And I am your girl, don't forget that, Steven."

"Hey, has everybody forgotten about me?" I said, finally speaking up.

"Oh hell no, Susan, you can be his girl, too. If you want to, that is. At least, for this weekend anyway. After that, its gonna be hands off. No other girl can have my brother...except me."

"Relax Lori, I guarantee that after this weekend I won't be trying to fool around with Steven, because hey...holy fuck...he's leaving and moving to Arizona, right?"

"Well, technically I'm not supposed to be flying out until next Thursday. But hey, Susan, yeah, it isn't gonna be too long from now.

"If you girls will give me a few minutes, I'm hoping I'll be ready for what comes next. And if I'm not mistaken that's going to involve taking Lori's virgin status away from her. Right, sis?"

"Absolutely right, big brother. I'll be ready when you are."

"Okay then, I'm going to hit the can, and then go grab a snack. Hey, do we have any Doritos here in the house?"

"Please, don't eat too many of those, okay? I don't want you having bad breath when we kiss, and while you're fucking me."

Such is the dialogue of lovers, I thought to myself. Lori and I remained upstairs, while her new boyfriend ventured to the kitchen in search of sustenance.

"He really is sweet, don't you think so, Susan?"

"You know I've always liked your brother, Lori. But, come on, level with me, are you really all that crazy about Steven. Are you saying 'he could be the one'?"

"As crazy as it may sound, I really could be. And I think that after I graduate here in the next few months. I just might take him up on his offer and go and live with him in Arizona."

"What do you think your parents will say about that,? Are you going to tell them about your feelings for Steven?"

"Well, I guess in the long run, I'd just hope that they'd understand. But no, I'm not planning on dropping anything too heavy on them. As it is, I'm not even sure what's been going on with them lately. My parents don't seem to be getting along right now. And to tell you the truth, I was a bit surprised they went away together this weekend. Dad's been really busy at work, and mom's been bugging him about it. Supposedly, my mom said they were trying to get their problems ironed out while they were away. I'm kind of worried about them, Susan."

"All I can say is, it looks like your mother doesn't have anything to worry about in finding someone. If your brother can get so turned on, and jack off wanting to fuck her. He sure seems to think she's hot."

"I overheard my dad talking to her not long ago about how he didn't like her wearing tight dresses and low-cut tops. And then they started fighting when she told him that he shouldn't worry about her showing herself off to other guys. She said that if that would get her the attention that she needed, then she wasn't going to stop, until she got what she wanted.

"I guess she feels that my dad, being at work all the time, has cut down on their sex life. Evidently my mom, lately has been...horny for sexual attention...at least, that's what I heard her tell my dad. Of course, neither of them knew I could hear anything they were saying.

"Oh, let's stop talking about that, I think Steven's coming up the stairs now."

"Hey girls, did you miss me?"

"Of course we missed you. Your sister here was just telling me how she can't live without you."

"Jesus, Susan, you don't have to make a joke about Lori and I."

"Hey, I wasn't doing that at all, Steven. We've been friends for way too long, and I value my friends, okay?"

"Okay. Maybe I'm just getting a little nervous about leaving next week. I know we're friends, and I don't take that lightly either."

"Hey brother, like I told you, I could come out there, but I couldn't until graduating first. You'd understand about me having to wait, wouldn't you? I didn't spend all those years in school, to just up and quit so close to when I'd finally get the recognition for it."

"Of course I understand, Lori. To have you with me, even if I have to wait a few months would be so fantastic. But I have to ask, would you come live with me as my sister, or more than that?"

"Why can't it be both, Steven. Like you said, nobody would know us out there. At least, not like they do here, in Michigan. I'm ready for a new life, and I'm hoping you are, too."

"Oh I'm definitely ready for something new, Lori. And for tonight, I'm ready to get you in the sack and show you what I can do in the 'makin' whoopee' department. C'mon, baby, get over here on mom and dad's bed and show your big brother how much of a woman his sister is."

"I am SO ready too, baby."

Seeing how hot they were for each other right then, I offered my opinion, trying to help make it the best I could for my friends.

"Steven, why don't you lie down, like you did before, so your sister and I can 'assist' you in getting that sweet fuck-pole of yours hard again. Besides that, this might be my last chance at doing anything with you before you leave. I mean, you can't knock a girl for wanting to get her 'last licks' in, can you?"

After I'd told him that, Steven took his shorts off, so that once again, all three of us were nude and getting ready to have another threesome.

As he lay down again on the king-size bed, Lori and I took turns sucking her brother's cock. I would hold his base in my hand as she would service him, and then we'd switch and she'd do the same thing for me. As we carried on that way, there were a few times I wanted to reach across Steven's stiffening cock and kiss Lori again. Maybe I thought, for one last time, too. If what we'd been talking about really happened, she'd move away with her brother soon, to be his...lover...and I'd be there, back in Michigan...all on my own.

But I didn't want to upset anybody with my own pity-party, so I kept a smiling face going. I loved my friends, and really only wanted the very best for them. This weekend had been going so good, and there wasn't any need for toxicity to be brought to the party.

Finally, Steven told us that he was ready and he was getting up from off the bed to poke through his sister's ladyhood with his stiff rod. But then I had an idea, and so I spoke up...

"Let me ask a favor here, kids; do you mind if I have another quick crack at getting fucked by Steven? I just want to feel it again. Because let's face it, you two seem to be making plans for the future, and I'm kind of feeling like a third-wheel right now...but I get it, and I'm not trying to dampen the mood or anything. I hope you both know where I'm coming from."

"Of course we understand, Susan. And I don't think Steven would mind getting to have you one last time, do you, Steven?"

Smiling from ear to ear, the only way he could answer his sister was: "Not at all, not at all."

"All right, good. And I want to sit up on top of you Steven. I want to do what they call the cowgirl position."

"Okay, let's do it." Lori said.

When I went to sit up on Steven, I tried inserting his cock into my pussy, but we found I wasn't wet enough to get it inside me. So I came up with another, even better, idea.

With him lying down flat on the bed, I brought my pussy over his mouth so he would eat me from below. And then Lori sucked his cock, keeping him hard, as he did his best to moisten my twat.

The plan worked so well, that Steven brought me to a sweet orgasm after I'd been mounted on his face for just a few minutes. So then we went back to my original idea of him fucking me one last time. As I went to take my place sitting on his cock, I had his tool in my hand. But Lori told me she wanted to be the one who guided her brother into my pussy. I liked that idea, too. See, like I said earlier, we really did get along great that weekend. So much so, that now looking back on it, I can't but be proud of all that we did.

Even though Steven had broken my cherry earlier, my pussy was still tight. But thankfully because of his performing cunnilingus while I sat on his face, I was well lubed up you could say.

And the fact wasn't lost on me that this time, we didn't break out a condom beforehand. Actually in all the excitement, we had forgotten it. I should say...I had forgotten it, because I didn't think that Steven and Lori weren't all that wild about using them in the first place.

As I began moving slowly up and down on his cock, Steven told me:"Ooh, your pussy is still tight, but it feels good fucking you like this. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, really okay, Steven. And I promise I won't take up much 'seat time,' just so ya know."

"Yeah, Susan, if you're on top of my brother too much longer, you might make him shoot his jizz. And I want it to be me that makes him cum the next time."

"Hey, girls, we forgot to put a condom on me. Maybe we should do that?"

"I don't want you wearing one when you do me next. I want to feel your cock in me the way it's supposed to be, Steven. Bareback."

It only took a few minutes more and the wonderful sensation of having Steven's cock inside my pussy helped to push me to climaxing. And then to add to my wonderful experience, Lori leaned down over her brother's face and began tenderly sucking my tits as I was in the middle of cumming on her brother's cock.