Susan's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not. But do you think he'd want you, Susan?"

"The way your brother looked down there, I think he'd fuck a light socket right about now, honey."

"Okay, ha-ha I guess you're right. But how are we going to go about this? I mean, how do you plan on getting something like that started?"

"Leave that to me, c'mon."

We went back downstairs and we found Lori's brother still obediently sitting on the couch where we'd left him.

"Okay, Steven, this is how it's going to work. If you want to get laid you're going to have to make the first move. That's how it's supposed to work in the human species...the guy initiates it. You want sex, you have to show how much you want it, understand?"

"Yep, I get it. What other rules are there?"

"As far as I know the only 'rule' there is, is that you need to be convincing why someone would want to get laid by you.

"I will tell you, I think you're not too bad looking of a guy. I've always liked you, and your sister has never told me anything bad about you that would turn me off to the idea of getting together with you. You just need to be a little on the suave side, that's all. I don't think this is going to be difficult for you to pull off. And nobody over here is going to give you a hard time about it. Like my mom says, this should be easy-peasy for you."

"Kiss me, Susan."

"What?"

"I said, kiss me, Susan!"

I saw a fire in Steven's eyes that helped me to understand how serious he was. And the way he almost commanded me...to kiss him...seemed somewhat hypnotic in nature. So I did what he asked and gently touched my lips to his. And he took it from there. He wrapped me in his arms and brought me close. I knew right away that this guy had been underestimated in the sexual-charm department. And I was immediately glad that we got that situation rectified.

"Hmmm, nobody ever told me how good a kisser you are, Steven."

"Maybe that's because nobody here has ever done it with me before, don't ya think?"

I could see Lori looking on from the sidelines, and even though I was pretty much wrapped up in taking care of Steven's present need, I could tell she was definitely interested in how he and I were getting on in our "kissing phase."

"Oh wow, Susan, I've wanted to do this with you for so long. I can't believe I finally have the chance now. You are such a fucking-fine fox."

Ooohh, he was making all the right moves as far as I was concerned. As we continued, he was running his hands over me. And it felt good. Especially when he began touching my ass and lightly poking his stiff erection into me. I found it difficult not to respond to his arousing touches, and grasped at his body in return. We had begun openly French kissing as the passion between him and I became hotter and hotter. And then I heard a voice say something...

"Ahem, are you guys forgetting about me? Why can't I get in on the fun too..."

"Huh, what did you say, Lori?"

"I said...can I get in on the fun too, Susan?"

"But I thought you said..."

"Never mind what I said earlier. That looks good what the two of you are doing. And I don't want to be left out."

"Lori...didn't you say...?

"Susan, at this point I don't think it really matters who's DNA is closer to mine or not. I just need somebody to fucking kiss me, Okay?"

And with that I just about got the shock of my life when Steven unceremoniously removed his arms from around me and walked over to his sister, and wrapped them tightly around her.

"Hey, sis, you know your big brother couldn't forget about you. I guess I've never told you, but you're one fine-looking, foxy lady, too. I've just never had the chance to tell you before, okay?"

As I watched a brother and sister interact like I'd never had the chance to before, when Steven asked his question to Lori, the way he asked her, sent a little chill through my pussy.

"Why don't you show me what kind of kisser you are?"

When the girl who I'd willingly eaten her pussy the night before responded to his request, I almost got jealous. As I watched her sink into her brother's welcoming embrace, I then witnessed brother and sister kiss in a way that became hot and furious quickly.

It was almost as if I was watching what Steven and I had been engaged in just a few moments before, but then it was Steven and Lori going at it like nobody's business. In fact, they were taking it up a few notches more than what he and I did.

"Oh, oh God, Steven, I can feel your hard cock. I guess this is really turning you on, isn't it?"

"Let me ask this...if I were to put my hand down the front of your shorts, would I find anything wet down there, Lori?"

"If you're so curious, big brother, why don't you try it...and find out?"

I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. Just a little while ago, Lori was protesting that she wasn't interested in having anything to do with her older brother, and now here she was inviting him to touch her kitty. But my shocked unbelief changed quickly as I watched him doing his best to work his hand down the tight front of his sister's shorts.

"Oh hell yeah, you are wet down there, sis."

With a very visible smile on her face, Lori then unbuttoned her shorts and pulled the zipper all the way down. Evidently, she was inviting her brother to do whatever he wanted between her legs. Steven was quick to pick up on her invitation, as her loosened shorts allowed him to freely place his middle finger deeper into Lori's cunt.

With me as only a bystander, I did something that I hoped Lori wouldn't. Once she'd given him a pass to openly touch her there,, I walked over to where they were standing in the living room and knelt down in front of them. I then pulled down Lori's loose-fitting shorts and panties as far as I could to the floor. Curiosity got the best of me, as I wondered how far the two of them would take this.

Lori looked down at me and gave me a cheshire cat grin, silently thanking me for what I had just done. So without missing a beat, she unabashedly stepped out of the clothing I had helped remove, so that she was naked and exposed from the waist down. And from what I could tell, she didn't give a damn if her brother saw her fur covered pussy right then.

I threw her panties and shorts off to the side so that Steven could continue unhampered in his explorations of his sister's wet slit. And there was another reason too. I didn't want anyone tripping over them should they not be seen by any of us on the carpeted living room floor.

Safety first, my dad always taught me.

Steven, for his part, picked it right up from there, as he increased the tempo of his middle finger sliding in and out of his sister's tunnel. And, to their credit, they pretty much, throughout that whole time, hadn't stopped kissing and making out. Frankly, I began to wonder if they remembered that I was in the same room, or if they even cared that I was witnessing their brother/sister incest.

I thought maybe it was an attempt to show off in front of me? And if they were, it was definitely having an effect on me, too. If Steven, or Lori for that matter, were to put their hand to my pussy, I was certain that they'd find I was as wet as she was right then. Maybe even more so.

As Steven kept up his fingering of Lori, she was making noises and sounds that proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt, how good he was masturbating his own sister.

"Oh fuuuuck, Steven, that feels sooo good, baby. Finger my cunt, brother...oh God, you're going to make your little sister cum, sweetie. Oh fuck...OH FUCK!"

I didn't want to step in just yet, as I could see that Lori was on the verge of a huge climax. But I didn't want to get cut out of any action, because this was looking too good to pass up. And then Lori orgasmed right there, right fucking there in front of me in the living room, with her brother's middle finger expertly working her cunt, as if she were his play-toy.

I'll never forget the exquisite look on her face, or what she said and did next as the pleasure of her orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh fuck, Steven, I'm cumming...you're making me cum. Feels— so— good! Uuuggghhh!"

Within literally about a minute after exhibiting to us the rapturous delight brought by her own brother, Lori sank to her knees in front of Steven and began undoing his pants. By then, I could only witness what seemed to me to be a triple-X film. But with what they were doing, it was a live performance that was really turning me on, not to mention how much Steven and Lori were enjoying it, too.

Once she had his belt undone and his pants loosened, Lori pulled them down so that now, only his underwear covered what she was trying to get at. And there was no doubt, that Steven was over-the-top aroused because of the very noticeable bulge inside his undies.

"Let's take care of you now, honey. Sissi's never sucked cock before, but I have watched enough porn to know how it's done. And I want to make you feel good."

I found it amazing how Lori then, without any apparent dread or nervousness, took her brother's very-long and erect penis, and placed her mouth around it. Once again, it seemed as if I was only a fly on the wall, as brother and sister were behaving as long lost lovers, who had finally been reunited after a long separation.

With Steven's pants now sitting down around at his knees, he simply gazed at his sister, as she subserviently indulged his erect penis with her noticeably-sultry lips moving back and forth on it. As I was only a few feet away from them, I could see Lori's saliva trickling out of her mouth, as she continued in the sultry tempo of sucking the cock of her new lover, who was, of course, her very own older brother.

"Lori, honey, oh fuck, that's nice. Suck my cock, sis. Suck my fuckin' cock, baby. Oh Jesus, I think I'm gonna cum soon. Holy shit...can I cum in your mouth?"

Lori pulled away from his staff and told him...

"How about this first time, I just jerk you off? Maybe you can cum in my mouth next time, okay?"

"Well then, can I cum on your tits?"

"Sure, Steven, you can cum on my tits."

"Well then, we're going to have you get naked for that, sis. You've still got your top on."

And with that, my friend enthusiastically had her top and bra off within the next few seconds. Now she was totally nude, still kneeling before Steven, ready to finish her brother off with gusto. Lori went back to servicing him and kept the glans of his cock between her lips, massaging and suckling it. As I watched her pleasuring Steven, I found it fascinating that this was her very first time, as far as I knew, in performing fellatio on anyone. And that it was for her own brother, helped make me even more moist in my pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Jack me off Lori, fuckin' jack me off now."

His sister didn't disappoint him either. Once he pulled his pecker out of her mouth, with the large amount of her saliva she had dribbled onto his cock, Lori began stroking and easily working it like a good, loving, horny sister ought to do.

And for me, as I was getting my first, live, close-up look of a guy having an orgasm, having thick, white ejaculate spewing out of his penis, onto his sister's breasts was a definite eye-opener. Once you see something like that for the first time...you know you'll never, ever forget it.

With Steven apparently spent for the time being, I then pretty much sensed that there was going to be a bit of a reprieve from the present activities, so I finally spoke up...

"Hey, did somebody forget about me? Why can't I get in on the fun, too...?"

I had simply repeated Lori's earlier request, word for word.

"Does that sound at all familiar to either of you? I hate to break up this little love-fest between my best friend and her brother, but I wouldn't mind being included in the goings on here."

That's when Lori confoundedly stared at me and said..."Oh shit, I guess we...I guess actually it was me that got carried away somewhat, Susan. I'm sorry. I have an idea, why don't we take a break...at least for Steven's sake I'm sure...and get something to eat. I'm starving dammit."

"I have an idea too, seeing how hot things just got between you two...well let me put it this way...are there any condoms in the house? I mean, just in case we get carried away today or tonight, or maybe...tomorrow, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some protection from anyone getting preggers. C'mon we're adults now, we need to at least act like it...right?"

Lori spoke up, "Steven, she's right; do you have any condoms here?"

"Lori, up to today, I've never even thought about having rubbers laying around. I mean jeez, it isn't like I've got a harem of my own waiting to fuck me ya know."

I then spoke up again, "Steven I'd appreciate it if you'd head to the drug store and get some kind of birth-control. From what I know, condoms are the best thing to have around so we don't have any regrets later."

"Right, Susan. Is there anything else I can get for you ladies while I'm there?"

"Steven, I think I'm good. Lori, how about you, girl?"

"I'm okay, too. See ya in a few minutes big brother. And don't take too long, or else Susan and I might just head upstairs and lock the door to my room. Understand?"

Trying his best to be the clown that he sometimes was, Steven facetiously saluted his sister and then announced:"Message received and understood, general."

As we walked with him to the front door of the house, we watched our silly soldier go to his car and then leave. As we watched him drive down the street to the nearest local pharmacy, trying to make sense of what Lori and Steven had just done, I quickly turned to her and shouted...what the FUCK JUST HAPPENED between you and your brother?"

While the two of us stood there, trying to make sense of it all, I nudged Lori and just shook my head at her.

"Susan, do you think I went a bit overboard with him? It was like something just grabbed me inside and I felt like I had to do that."

"Ya think?"

"I guess I'm really horny, huh?"

"Like I just said...ya think? Could I just make a simple request, lover? Let's not get a repeat of what happened when we were in the seventh grade and that cute guy Jimmy Cox was interested in me. But oh no, Lori had to tell me she really wanted him first...so I...being the good friend that I was...and am...gave you first dibs on Jimmy. After that, the two of you went out for about a month. And then when you were tired of him, absolutely nothing happened. Do you remember that, Lori?"

Asking my question, it was only a second or two when I saw the embarrassed look on Lori's face and she told me...

"Uhhh, I think I do. Actually I do...and if I hadn't said it before...I'm sorry."

"Nope, I don't ever remember you telling me that, but...what's past is past. So this time, let's remember to be good and sharing friends, okay? As far as I can tell, the only male that's available to either of us this weekend is your brother. So let's be good buddies and remember to not get too greedy for what we'll hopefully have offered to us. And that's enough about that for now."

"Hey Susan, whatever happened to Jimmy anyway? I can't say I remember seeing him that much after seventh grade."

"Yeah, me too. But now that I think of it, If I remember right, Jimmy's mom and dad got divorced. I think he was in the eighth grade. After that he went to live with his mother. She moved across town and he ended up being in a different school. But I think I saw something from him on one of the social media sites. And wow, he's even better looking now than he was in seventh grade."

"Ooohh, maybe we'll need to look him up then. I never get tired of talking to cute guys y'know.

"But like I said, Susan, I'm sorry. How about this, if and hopefully when something gets started again today between the three of us, you get the next crack at Steven, okay?"

"Well, let's just see what happens. I'm hoping that your brother has got some fire left in him for the both of us. After all, this is the first time all three of us are doing anything crazy like this. And let's face it, we're just winging this sex stuff anyway."

"Hey, Susan, I just got an idea. I won't bore you with it right now, but when you see me make my move...just go with it, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie. Just don't forget to point me in the right direction."

**********

Surprisingly, Steven didn't take as long as we thought he might in going to get our needed "supplies" from the drugstore. Before we knew it, he'd returned with a somewhat-befuddled look on his face. We figured he was probably anxious and maybe a bit nervous, as to the best way we'd restart our anticipated Ménage à trois.

Right about then, Lori came up with a great idea and put on an internet radio station that exclusively played music from the nineteen-thirties and forties. She walked up to me, took me in her arms and said:

"Let's dance, Susan!"

She then whispered to me,...

"This is me making my move."

"Oh...gotcha, honey."

And with that, she and I began hoofing it round her living room as we listened to songs that had first been played at least eighty years before. And I loved it.

As the old-time music kept playing, I became lost in Lori's soft embrace. After all, she and I did make some marvelous and lovely memories from the night before. I again thought back to just over twelve hours ago, and recalled she and I making love, with me surrendering to her dreamy, satisfying, sweet tongue as I held my legs open to her.

So, because of our new relationship, I didn't think it too out of the way to again initiate sweet, soft kisses between the two of us. Lori, for her part, responded to me, as we'd become each other's mistresses.

I'm sure we had to be a sight to behold for Steven as he watched his sister and I in our uninhibited display of bisexual affection, as we danced together. It didn't take too long though, and he asked to step in...I was already moving away, to step to the side so he could again take up with his sister from where he had left off earlier.

"No, Susan, I want to dance with you."

Lori, with a bright smile on her face willingly stepped aside, keeping the promise she'd made to her very best friend, and...to her new lover.

I have to admit this, as Steven took me into his arms, I almost forgot for the moment what his sister and I had been engaged in just a moment before that. I knew I was also his for the taking...if he wanted me at all. Thankfully, I guess he picked up on the vibes I was giving him, because he pulled me even tighter into his arms, and I did the same back to him.

As the old music played I began to sink even further into his arms and I closed my eyes and imagined that he and I were alone in some late-night bar in the nineteen-thirties on Detroit's Eastside somewhere. It was almost as if I could smell the atmosphere and aromas of what a place like that would smell like. The cigarette smoke, the booze, the sweaty smell of working-class people just trying to get away for a while from a life that sometimes delivered lemons, rather than gold. But here I was, in the arms of someone that I'd had a secret crush on, for years now. And I couldn't help wonder if he'd expect me to be sucking his cock next, if our dancing continued unhindered.

As Steven stood a couple of inches taller than me, I had to hold my head up to look into his eyes. As I did, he moved his mouth down to kiss me. It became so magical when our lips touched and then locked into a lovers' kiss. And as my mouth stayed connected to his, I couldn't help comparing how good his lips felt, compared to how arousing it was to kiss his sister. And then we began talking to each other...

"Susan, like I told you before, you're so beautiful."

"You didn't tell me I was beautiful...you said...I think it was...'a fucking-fine fox'?"