Susan's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching what was happening right then inside my friends' house, I realized how bizarre everything looked. As I could tell that Mrs. Dickinson was preparing to tell us about the assumed troubles of her and her husband, there were both of her children, lying brazenly naked in her bed.

And as I looked at Steven, I could tell he wasn't even trying to hide his noticeable erection as he kept openly staring at his mother's cleavage and ample breasts. I guess I really couldn't blame him because the way she was provocatively leaning over him, they were almost spilling out of her dress.

"The romantic getaway that I've been wanting for some time now...well it appears your father had also made plans with a past girlfriend of his from high school. That son of a bitch was trying to do it with me and that cunt that he used to go out with, some twenty-five years ago."

"Wait. You're saying Dad, my dad...was trying to do two different women over the weekend?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Steven...I caught that fucking bastard in the pool with...Lynn. Yeah, her name is Lynn. And she had her hand down inside his swimming trunks. He was letting that bitch handle his junk, while I was off somewhere else...until I wasn't.

"Of course he tried to deny everything, that is until I got her to fess up. She spilled the beans. And I think she did because she finally realized what a fucking loser he is. I just wonder how long he's been two-timing me? And so you know, I took an Uber all the way home from Frankenmuth."

When she stopped talking, only for a few seconds I could tell mother and son were stealing glances back and forth between each other. Steven checking out his mother's thoroughly exposed breasts...and Marie Dickinson catching sight of her son's hardened cock while he flagrantly laid naked on the bed in front of his own mother.

"Now that we've got that covered, can someone tell me what's going on in my own home, and with my own children."

That's when Lori spoke up. And due to the unexpected honesty she shared with her mother, it just about made me fall down on the floor in total shock.

"Okay, since you've caught us like this, and since you really want to know...I fucked him. Mom...I fucked my own brother. And I'm not sorry about it...at all."

"Oh my fucking God Lori! You've got to be out of your Fucking mind! What the hell should I do, call a fucking priest in here and have him do a Fucking exorcism? Is your Fucking head going to start spinning any minute now?"

"But I love him, Mom."

"What do you mean, you love him? And Steven, is what your sister telling me the truth? Are you as fucking insane as she is? I always figured you were kinda 'out there' with your geeky computer shit and all. But fucking your own sister? Oh my GOD, I'm going to have to call a fucking shrink for both my kids, and me too. I just can't believe this is happening!"

Without missing a beat, as if everything her mother had just said hadn't fazed her, Lori spoke up again. But with even more of a smile and a contented glow exhibited on her face.

"I guess I should say, I'm in love with him."

Picking up where his sister had left off, Steven began talking to their mother...

"Okay, it's like this, Lori and I want to go away to Arizona together. Like she said...we're in love."

"What the fuck...have my own children started freebasing cocaine, or something? Please tell me, what the hell you both are talking about? I left on Friday and you were hardly speaking to each other. I come back home two days later, and you're screwing in my bed. Are we in an episode of the fucking Twilight Zone or something? Is Rod Serling getting ready to do an introduction to one of his shows here, in this house? Oh my God, I'm so confused!"

Just then my friends' mother looked toward me and said: "Susan, maybe now's a good time for you to go home. I'll have Steven drive you. I'm hoping with what's happened here, you'll keep to yourself for now. I'm just so upset with everything, and I'm trying to sort it all out. You understand don't you?"

"Yes, I absolutely do, Mrs. Dickinson. But please don't forget, Lori and Steven are two of my best friends, and I'd never do or say anything that would embarrass them, or make them look bad. The same goes for you...and Mr. Dickinson, ma'am."

In my own offhand way, I was trying to be respectful while doing my best to explain to my friend's mother that I wouldn't say anything to anyone else about her and her husband. And the same went for Lori and Steven too. I hoped she understood, I wasn't a gossiper and knew how to keep my mouth shut.

"I love my friends and I'll do anything to protect them. I just want you to know that, okay?"

After she quietly listened to what I had to tell her, my friends' mom looked to be properly chagrined, to the point that my heart kind of went out to her.

"Thank you Susan. And yes I understand what you're saying. And please accept my apologies for how I've acted this morning. I'm not saying that everything's okay, but the way I conducted myself was out of line and not how I should behave in front of a guest."

"I appreciate that, Mrs. Dickinson. Lori, give me a call soon, okay?"

**********

Steven ended up giving me a ride to my house that Sunday morning. On the short drive home, I thought how strange it was to be with the guy who only the night before had his cock deep inside of me, but with neither of us feeling open enough to mention anything about it.

The only thing I could think to tell him was how I wanted him to take care of himself when he moved to Phoenix, and that I hoped that we'd see each other again soon.

After we arrived at my house, we sat in my driveway for a minute or two longer. But due to the newfound sexual freedom we'd shared that weekend, I became confident enough to ask him to pull his car into the empty spot in our garage.

When we'd parked where no one could see us, I got out of his car and lowered the garage door. I then invited Steven to join me in the backseat.

Once we got situated, Steven gave me a questioning stare and asked, "Susan, what...what's this all about?"

Confidently leaning myself into him, I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. But soon after, as it progressed into a fiery openmouthed one, I was counting on him getting a better understanding of what it was I wanted to do for him.

Without any resistance from him, I undid his belt buckle. After I lowered his zipper, my hand wandered into his loosened pants, and took hold of his stiffening cock. As we both stared at it, he didn't need any further explanations as to what I wanted to do.

Wanting to assist in any way he could, Steven quickly lowered his pants to his knees. As we traded smiles, as I gently pushed on his chest I told him..."Why don't you lean back for this honey, we've got some unfinished business to take care of before you leave."

As he came close to lying flat on his back in the rear seat, I said, "Good, that's a good boy Steven." And that's when I began gliding my hand up and down his cock as it dutifully lengthened to its fullest.

"Y'know, I never really did get a chance to give you a proper blowjob, Steven. I'm going to leave it up to you if you ever tell Lori about this. But as far as I'm concerned, you simply brought me home, we innocently kissed a couple times, and then you left. Let just agree that whatever else we do, never happened, okay?"

Assuming he didn't have a problem with anything I'd just said, I bent over and took his erection in my mouth. As I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft, I loved how soon I got him to moan and groan as I took the time to finally have him all to myself, pleasuring him the way I'd always thought about doing.

"Oh God, Susan...yes, yessss...FUCK!"

Over the next few minutes while his car sat in my parents' darkened garage, and we were alone in his backseat, Steven surrendered himself totally over to me. As I adored his cock with my lips, I then meticulously ran my tongue slowly, over and then back around his sensitive mushroomed crown. Slumped down in the seat he groaned out..."Oh God, Susan...Oh God...this is...you're...fuuuucccckkk, this is soooo fucking incredible!"

It wasn't that I had anything against Lori, or that I wasn't excited about how she had eaten my pussy, and how I'd done likewise to her. That was something I knew if given the chance, I would unquestionably do again. But even with the awakening that I had that weekend, I also knew, most distinctly down to the core of my being how much I would always have a tenacious compulsion for—Cock.

And as I had my chance to finally show Steven one-on-one, how satisfying it could be for him, and me, to have those few short, sensuous moments together in the backseat of his car...that's what I wanted the both of us to enjoy and remember.

As my life progressed from that weekend with my two friends, If I found myself at a party with mixed company, if things turned...erotic, I'd most likely gravitate first to sucking cock, as well as end up letting the guy fuck me. And then from there, I'd usually enjoy hanging with the ladies, eating pussy, and then spreading my legs for the ones I found most desirable.

Nowadays when I'm with a guy who I know is safe from having any sex-borne diseases, to make it an even hotter experience for him I routinely beg him to cum inside me. After all, isn't that why they invented The Pill?

Anyway...there I was with Steven in the backseat of his car. With his cock in my mouth, I gazed longingly into his eyes. If I didn't have his love-stick making contact with the back of my throat, I had the tip of my tongue dancing around the end of it, flickering and making rapid licking motions underneath it. As I pleasured him that way, it also made his ass enthusiastically rise and fall on the seat of the car. I'm sure he did that not only because of how good my blowjob felt to him, but also him trying to get me to take him further down my throat.

"Oh God, Susan...I never knew anyone could suck cock this good. Mmmmm, I'm almost there. You'll finish me off, right? Please, you won't leave me hanging, will you?"

As I thought about what he had revealed to Lori and me about wanting his mother, there were still a few nagging questions I had. And with him so vulnerable at that moment, I didn't think it a bad time to ask him about it.

"So, is what I'm doing for you something you think about when you're jacking off, but you're thinking about your mother doing it? You can tell me Steven, do you want your mother sucking your cock like this?"

With that naughty question hanging in the air, I just smiled and continued waiting for his answer as I went back to bobbing my head up and down on his firm pole.

"Ohhh, you're so sneaky aren't you, Susan? Oh my God, yesss, it's all I think about anymore. Don't tell Lori, please don't tell her...but yeah...I'd love to have my mom suck me off. But please...don't tell my sister...I think it'd break her heart if she knew how much I've been wanting our mom to do this to me."

Without needing any more evidence, I returned back to moving my lips over the stretchable flesh of Steven's rigid penis. Keeping as much eye contact as I could while also guiding the tip of my tongue up and down his erection. But even though he'd answered me, with the nasty thoughts still stirring inside me, thinking how lewd it would be if Mrs. Dickinson willingly took her own son's cock in her mouth, I needed to ask another titillating question.

"So Steven, with your parents not together right now, before you fly off for Arizona, if you had the chance, would you maybe...fuck your mom before you leave?"

As I probed for an answer, I could feel his body slightly shake. And I needed to know more.

"That is, would you do it if you knew she was okay with it? Or maybe if she turned you down, but you were horny enough, with your dad not being home, you'd just go to her bedroom some time before you take off and fuck her anyway, no matter what she told you?"

"Ohhh shit, Susan...what the hell? What are you trying to do to me? This is really fucking crazy."

Maybe since he wasn't denying anything, there was something that sparked in me as my questions became even nastier. And from there, it wasn't like I knew how to stop.

"But don't you think it would be better if you fucked your Mom and sister at the same time? I mean, as much of a stud as I know you are, I think they'd like to have a threesome, just like we've done this weekend. C'mon, honey, think about it...you know how bodacious it would be to fuck Lori and then your Mom on that King-sized bed at the same time, right?"

As aroused as I was by then, I had already made up my mind that I was going to let him cum in my mouth that morning. Since he hadn't refuted anything I'd asked him, I knew most likely sometime later that day, Steven would be home back in bed with his sister again. And as those filthy thoughts of mine continued, I knew when he was sinking his cock deep into Lori's cunt, he'd also be fantasizing about fucking his mother too.

Running that intriguing thought over and over in my mind, with Steven's thickened penis in my mouth, I was also imagining Marie Dickinson on all fours giving herself over to be fucked by her son, while my new lover Lori knelt on the side of the bed spellbound as her mother and brother shamelessly committed incest in front of her.

As I'd become so turned on by my own carnal fantasies, I imagined myself stationed inside Lori's head, looking through her eyes as she witnessed her naked mother on all fours willingly take her own son's cock in her pussy. As Steven knelt behind Marie, his hands firmly grasping the sides of her ass, he pressed his manhood in and out of his mother's cunt.

'Oh God, yeah...fuck Mommy! I've been needing you to take care of me since your dad hasn't been here to do it. Yes, baby...oh, Steven, STEVEN...fuck me. Fuck your mother!'

In the backseat of his car, as my mouth rose and fell on his stiffened meat, I felt Steven's hand reach inside my blouse, under my bra, and use the palm of his hand to take a firm hold of my right breast. As he tenderly cupped it, he also massaged my nipple with his thumb which sent voluptuous vibrations to my cunt. As he kept at it, it generated more moisture between my legs.

And just like he was really handling my breast in the backseat of his car, in my imagined incestuous vision, through Lori's eyes, she watched her brother reach both hands underneath their mother and take a firm hold of her naked wobbling ta-tas.

In my lascivious fantasy, as he deliberately fondled his mother's breasts, I was struck by the thought that when Marie Dickinson had come home that morning, wearing her short racy skirt, she didn't seem to care at all how she exhibited herself, apparently displaying her breasts on purpose. The possibility that she may have been doing it with the intent of enticing her own son's lusts, to give him the serious boner that he hadn't tried to conceal made me even wetter in the backseat of my friend's car.

With my wild imaginings only getting filthier while sucking Steven's cock...as her ample breasts hung pendulously below Marie, her son was stroking and rubbing her nipples, keeping them aroused and sticking straight out. All the while he kept thrusting his cock into his mother's submissive pussy.

'Yes, baby...Mmnn, fuck Mommy with that sweet cock. Yessssss, fuck—me—hard, Steven!'

Listening to his pleasured grunting as I continued sucking him off, I applied the sound he was making to my ongoing fantasy as he might grunt if he could deposit his own milky seed into Marie's thoroughly wet cunt.

Unable to pull my erotic inventions away from those titillating mental images, I soon fell under my own lubricious spell, succumbing to an unforeseen climax all the while I escorted Steven closer to his.

After what seemed only a few minutes more, we both finally got what we wanted. As I orgasmed a second time, it was followed quickly by Steven's oncoming climax rocketing through him and his animated physique excitedly rising up off the backseat.

As he uttered his warnings about what was going to happen, it was soon followed by his warm cum pulsing into my mouth.

"Ohhh Susan...FuuuccckkkKK! FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!"

As I held the crown of his penis securely between my lips, Steven's hot streams of jism forcefully pumped into my mouth. But only too soon, his spurts eventually ebbed until I released his spent cock and it fell over onto the trunk of his leg.

Coinciding with his heavy breathing, Steven stared intently into my eyes. I then spread my lips open and showed him the prize he had spewed into my mouth. After a few seconds, I closed it letting him hear the gulping sound I made as I swallowed his essence into my belly.

"Susan...you...oh my God...you...oh...fuck!"

With all the excitement over, we collected ourselves. After I pushed the button to make the garage door go up, we returned to the front seat of his car. Steven backed it out of my parents garage, and parked it in the driveway. Talking only for a few minutes longer, I reminded Steven how I only wished him the best in his new position out in Phoenix.

"Thanks, Susan...and if you ever need anything, and think I can help you, don't hesitate to let me know, okay?"

After assuring him I would do that, I gave him an innocuous kiss on the lips before I opened the car door and stepped out. With all the things that had happened over the last few days, as well as what I'd just done for him in the garage, even if she ever found out about it, I didn't think Lori would mind that.

With me standing in the driveway, I watched him drive down the street toward the house he'd be staying in for the next few days, until he'd eventually fly West for his new job.

After I walked in the house, I poured myself some orange juice and thought of someone from a few years in my past. Using my phone to search through Facebook, I eventually found him, noticing his status was listed as 'single' and that he'd only become better looking since the last time we'd gone to school together.

It was only about fifteen minutes later until I heard the ding, the sound letting me know someone had answered my friend request. And as I looked at who it was positively replying, I wondered what I might say to the guy who Lori had stolen away from me and then unceremoniously dumped in the seventh grade.

Not wanting to appear too forward, I went ahead and asked Jimmy Cox if he was doing anything that night. After all, we did have some catching up to do. When he sent me a private message saying he remembered me, along with his phone number, I wondered when it might be the first time that he'd let me suck his cock.

* * * * * * * * * *

I'm getting closer to republishing the followup to this one. It's about Steven, and the adventures he has not only on his new job, but what else is going to happen with his sister Lori, and their mother, Marie. Please stay tuned.