Susan's Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, like I said, you're beautiful. I've always known you were. Even from the very first day when you came to visit our house, when you and Lori were in the third grade, and I was in the fifth grade. You had your long, black hair, and skinny legs. Oh, and I can't forget how flat-chested you were back then. But look at you now. You're one gorgeous babe. I swear to God Susan, it's hard for me to take my eyes off of you sometimes."

"So, am I as beautiful as your sister?"

"Oh, don't try to lure me into that trap. You both know how fucking gorgeous the two of you are. And yeah, I guess I can't hide it now, I've got a soft spot for her. I guess what we did gave that away, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that, Steven."

"I hope you don't mind if I tell you I've got a special soft spot for you too, honey. C'mon over here to the La-Z-Boy chair so I can prove it to you...okay?"

With all the crazy shit that had already went on that weekend, I guess I wasn't too surprised at what happened next, nor did I do anything to stop him.

With the lovely, old music still playing, I followed Steven over to where he led me. Sitting me down in the chair without too much effort, he began taking my blue jeans off me. Curious as to what else might happen, I did what I could to help him by raising my ass off of the chair. Then with him sliding my jeans and then my panties off, I sat in front of Steven, openly displaying my pussy to him, only wearing my shirt. But at that moment, what he was going to do to me didn't require me to have any more clothes removed.

Steven reached between my legs, to my naked pussy and began gently massaging it. As he did, my instant reaction was to open my legs wider so he could do whatever he wanted to me and to my willing cunt. With what he'd done to his sister, and seeing the orgasm he gave her, I trusted that he was ready to do the same as he'd done to her. Or, hopefully more. As that all took place, I was having a little bit of trouble breathing.

"Why don't you raise your cunt up for me? I want to get as much of you as I can. God, you look so irresistible. Are you inviting me to help you out down there, baby, huh?

"Sugar, my sugar's yours for the taking. Why don't you stop talking and start showing me what you're willing to do? C'mon now, the clock's ticking."

I guess Steven could tell how ready I was and brought his mouth down to my sex...ready to give me what I wanted. And for the second time in two consecutive days, I again enjoyed the luxury of having somebody's tongue running through my pussy. The fact that this was the second time that I'd enjoyed having this done to me...AND that the two people who'd done it happened to be a sister and then her brother wasn't lost on me, either.

Up to that point, Lori had been a patient bystander watching in the wings, as her best friend was getting her pussy eaten by her brother. I called Lori over and asked her to put her cute mouth on mine as Steven continued running his tongue into my pussy.

I guess it could be said that this was the very first time any of us had engaged in a threesome. It was the first, but definitely wouldn't be my last time. By a long shot.

As Lori was leaning down to me, she and I continued our smooching at the same time Steven deliciously tongued my cunt. As he continued pleasuring me between my legs, she then told me that I'd probably be more comfortable if my shirt was off. I submitted to Lori's suggestion by simply raising my arms and leaning forward, to make it more convenient for her to strip me of the rest of my clothes.

Maybe it was because my girlfriend saw me totally naked, that she went ahead and joined me, taking the plunge and stripping herself naked, too. So there Lori and I were, totally nude, but Steven wasn't. Not yet anyway. I mentioned it to her asking why her brother still had any of his clothes on? I thought it interesting that it only took a moment or two, until the sister undressed her brother, and all three of us were together in the nude.

As Steven returned his attention back to his luscious licking of my pussy, the uncomfortable angle his neck was in made it more difficult to service me. So even though I was a guest in their house, I went ahead and hinted that maybe it might be more convenient for all of us if we went upstairs to continue our sexual endeavors.

The thing was, neither Steven's nor Lori's bed would be big enough to accommodate all three of us. Lori then made the suggestion that we use their parents' bedroom, because they had an ultra-large king-size bed.

What we were doing seemed almost like it was from a dream. As the three of us ambled unabashedly naked through their house, Lori and Steven led me to their parents' bed and had me lay down directly in the middle. And from there we picked up from where we left off, when we were downstairs just a few minutes prior.

Stretching myself out on their parents' bed it was much easier for Steven to lick and eat my pussy as I spread my legs in front of him. Lori returned to her role of sensuously kissing my mouth as she lay next to me, as Steven put his own mouth to good use in his trying to bring me to cum.

And even as Steven ushered me into an extravagant orgasmic state, I couldn't help thinking how interesting it was that just a little less than twenty-four hours prior, Steven's sister had been using her mouth in much the same way as her brother just did in delivering my delirious climax.

But it was in another room of the house, the three of us were doing just about the same thing on their parents' big king-size bed. But I could tell it was time for us to change things around, just a bit.

I asked Lori to lie down where I was, and told Steven that maybe it'd be a good time to show his sister how well he knew how to eat pussy. Lori's eyes lit up, and I had a pretty good hunch that that was what she was wanting her brother to do for her, too.

I could see the fiery arousal that brewed between those two siblings, as Lori rapturously spread her legs anxiously waiting for her brother to bring his tongue to her beautiful kitty. Steven dived in with an energy that almost seemed immeasurable. As he craftily tongued his sister's cunt, I could tell that the both of them were thoroughly enjoying what was happening right before my eyes.

It wasn't that he hadn't made it good for me while he wondrously worked me, but I hadn't achieved orgasm nearly as quickly as he gave one to Lori. Maybe I thought it had something to do with if it's a family member doing it to you. With me realizing how exciting committing incest could be, I tried to envision my father sticking his tongue in my cunt, but frankly nothing much came from that thought. And I didn't think my brother, Robby, would be much interested in me, either.

But then I began thinking of my mom, my gorgeous mother who I had long believed to be one of the most beautiful women I know. I couldn't deny that when she flashed in my head, I felt little tingles in my pussy as I imagined for just a few seconds what it would be like for her to eat my pussy. Or, I wondered, what would it be like if I were to do the same to her? My sweet mother, ooh, now there's a thought. I thought about all the times I'd seen men admiring her gorgeous looks. She's got a killer body, and a great mind to go along with it. I knew it wasn't a normal thing for a girl to crave her own mother as I was doing. But what was normal anymore?

As things happened like they were between the three of us that weekend, I knew it couldn't be helped that Steven couldn't keep performing cunnilingus forever. He would need to rest his mouth and tongue, sooner rather than later. But once one body part is resting, another one is going to take up where the other one left off.

That's when I saw Steven get up from where he was reclining on the bed. And his at least seven inch erection, was looking for something to do. Lori, for her part, had also noticed her brother's worked up cock. I could see the wheels turning in her head, and pretty much knew what she was thinking. I asked Steven where the condoms were that he had brought home from the drugstore just a little while ago.

It didn't take him long and he handed me the bag that they were in. When I took out the pack he'd bought, I noticed that there was a quantity of ten. I guess he figured he might be a busy boy that weekend. I knew that this would be the first time that we would see if any of us knew how to put one of those rubbers to good use.

Once we had taken the time to read the directions, Steven's cock had lost some of the rigidness that it had from before. So now the task at hand was to get our boy's flag pole back to standing firm and tall. For a moment, there was confusion as to who would be the willing participant to make that happen. And then Steven spoke up...

"Susan, I really loved it when Lori went down on me, I was hoping you'd do it to me next."

"Hey, with as hot as things have already gotten, I'd have to be an asshole not to."

As anxious as I was realizing it was going to be my first time sucking cock, Steven's stiff pecker looked really intriguing right about then.

And then Lori said, "But once we get the rubber on, who's he going to fuck?"

"Well, I think it's only right if Susan makes me hard, then she should be the one who I do it with the first time. Yeah, that's fair."

Looking over at Lori, she gave her opinion at what her brother had said.

"Okay, I can agree to that too. What do you think, Susan?"

"Hey, you don't see me running out of the room do you? Let's get this party started."

What I fondly remembered from that weekend, especially once it was the three of us who were passionately sharing ourselves with each other, was how well we got along. There really weren't any fights or hard feelings. We were just wanting to explore and discover what the world of sexual wantonness felt like. And what we were about to do, was taking a major step forward in that direction.

Lori and I had Steven lay his naked body down in the middle of their parents' bed, with her and I on each side of him. We began the next episode with us giving him kisses. Lori started off, and then I took up from there. Of course, it was just about impossible for there not to be plenty of open mouth and French kissing that went back and forth between the three of us after things ramped up.

Once, while Lori and Steven were sharing a kiss, I brought my face in to take over from her, but as she broke away from fondling her brother's tongue, she deliberately brought her lips to mine. Steven immediately took the hint and laid his head down on the pillow. That gave Lori and I the needed space above him to show Steven how Lori and I enjoyed our newly-expanded "relationship."

But back to the task at hand. I knew that the three of us really wouldn't mind if we laid there for the next two hours and just made out with each other. But that really wasn't going to help us get Steven hard, so that we could move on in our sexual travels.

As things progressed from there, I was a bit anxious at first, about sucking Steven's cock. I mean, come on, it was my first time doing it, too. But I knew what needed to be done, and I knew it was time to "take one for the team." Then, when I thought about it, it really was a few firsts for me altogether that weekend.

The first time I'd ever made out with another girl.

The first time I'd ever had my pussy eaten, by another woman.

The first time I'd ever had my pussy eaten, by a man.

And then it was the first time I'd ever touched a cock.

As Lori took over exclusively now kissing her brother,, I began fondling his hardening staff. There was a small amount of clear liquid that was coming out of his piss hole, and at the time, I didn't know what that was. I asked Steven about it and he assured me it wasn't anything to be worried about. He told me it was called pre-cum and it was perfectly normal.

"Susan, every time I get excited and ready to jerk-off, it's there. Matter of fact, when I did it yesterday thinking of you and Lori, it came out of me. No worries, honey. I'm telling you the truth, okay?"

I guess that was all I needed to keep going...until I had another thought.

"So, Steven, you're not going to cum in my mouth, unless you warn me first, okay?"

"Well, Susan, if I did, that would kinda defeat our purpose here, right?"

It's funny that when I thought back to that time, how nervous and unprepared I had been. Since then, when I perform fellatio and suck cock, I understood how much power I have in what I'm doing for the guy. When a woman understands what her sex is capable of, she learns she has an ability to influence a man into doing almost anything she desires. Since then, I've learned several techniques in pleasuring men as I fellate them, as well as when I allow them to cum in my mouth. Truth be told, they're some of my most favorite skills I've learned...if I'm having oral sex with a man.

As it was then my first time, I began by lightly stroking my hand over Steven's penis, up and then down. A few times more, and then I brought my open mouth to sample my first taste of cock. I then thought of Lori, and what she did earlier without seeming to have any reservation at all. I knew I could do that, too. So I willingly closed my mouth around his circumcised penis.

I didn't find the flavor distasteful at all either. As I then began enjoying having a solid piece of man-meat in my mouth, I bobbed my head even faster as I got into sucking Steven. It didn't take long, and as I had my eyes locked on Steven's face, I could tell he was liking what I was doing to him. He then warned me that he felt he might be close to cumming, so I should probably stop.

I can say that we had read the instructions as to how to place the condom on a man's erect penis. And I don't think I could've gotten Steven's prick any more stiff than what it was right then. Lori was on stand-by and had already opened the first package containing a condom. She and I worked together to unroll it onto her brother's now-very-erect penis.

As it had mentioned in the directions, both of us made sure that we left enough open space at the top, so that when her brother shot his load, there would be enough room for his ejaculate without making the rubber break when it was inside us.

Now that he was wearing it, he and I changed places on the bed, with me then lying down and getting ready to say a final goodbye to my virginal time on the planet. Lori tried to explain something to me...

"Y'know, honey, the first time's going to hurt a bit, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

As I looked to Steven's condom-covered cock as it hovered right above my spread legs, he did his best to reassure me.

"Susan, I'm gonna to do everything I can to make this first time good for you, okay?"

"Steven, I know you will, honey. My mom and I had "the talk" a few months ago, and she told me about how my hymen gets broken during my first time having sex. I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road."

When we sent Steven to the drugstore earlier, we didn't even think about what kind of condoms we would need. Thankfully, he had discussed it with the pharmacist that was on duty, and he suggested that he get the "lubricated" kind rather than the other. Thank GOD that he talked to that guy, because with this being my first time, and my being a bit on the nervous side, I needed as much helpful lubrication as possible.

It was the three of us on the bed. I was lying on my back, legs spread open wide. Lori lay next to me, on my left, and Steven with his arms holding him over me, getting ready to insert his stiff cock into my pussy. The only hold-up now was Steven. But he didn't take too long before he began sliding his prick into my very-tight vagina.

I could tell he was trying to be as soft and gentle with me as he knew how. But as I was the first one he'd ever had sex with, I think he was somewhat at a loss as to keep going.

"Steven, I know I'm tight, but you're just going to have put that cock of yours where it needs to go, baby."

"Susan, I don't want to hurt you, but you're just so fuckin' tight. Goddamn, you're tight."

"You're not going to hurt me, keep that pecker of yours moving...keep it moving...fuck me, Steven."

I think when he heard me ordering him to "fuck me", it gave him the go-ahead, and probably helped stiffen his cock, too. Because in the next few seconds, I felt a quick stab of pain inside me. I knew that he had just popped my cherry. But Steven appeared to be having a little difficulty right about then.

"Okay, we've got the difficult part over with now, Steven. I'm telling you, fuck me. I need your hard cock moving inside me...I want you to fuck me."

Sometimes, things don't work out exactly like you thought they might. And it was apparent to me then, that this was probably going to be one of those times. Down through the years, my mom had told me that she recognized a leader in me and told me that when necessary, that there would probably be times when I'd need to take charge during a crisis. Evidently, this was going to be one of those times. So I pretty much instantly formulated a plan to kick-start Steven into continuing the taking of my virginity.

"Let me ask you this, Steven, what do you think about when you're jacking yourself off? Did you ever think about doing this to me?"

"Yeah...sometimes."

"Well, let me ask who do you think about most of the time when you masturbate?"

"If I say who it is, you'll probably laugh at me."

"Steven I would never laugh at you about something like that. Especially when you're on top of me and you've got your sweet dick in me, honey."

"Okay, I'll tell you. I think about my mother. I think about fucking my mother. And sometimes I've thought about Lori, too."

"You think about doing your Mom?"

"See, I told you that you'd probably laugh."

"No. I'm not laughing, at all. Actually, I think it's kind of sexy. In fact, I want you to pretend I'm your mother, Steven."

And then Lori who had been lying there picked up on what I was telling Steven. She started to massage her brother's back and his backside. And then told him:

"Oooh, fuck mommy, Steven. Just think how nice it would be to fuck our mother. She wants it...she wants her son's hard cock in her pussy, baby. Fuck your mother."

The fact was Steven and Lori's mother was quite a beautiful woman. I'd always thought that her body had held up rather nicely for a forty-something-year-old woman. In the times when their parents had come over to our house and went swimming in our pool, Mrs. Dickinson didn't look too shabby in her rather skimpy bikini. With her prominently sized breasts, and not any noticeable flab around her tummy, either. Yeah, thinking about it, I could definitely understand why Steven would jerk himself off with a lust-filled craving to fuck his gorgeous mother.

Seeing how Lori's encouragement only helped harden his cock, Steven was driving it into me with his thrusts still being somewhat painful. But the fire in his eyes was unmistakable. That boy definitely had mommy-obsessive issues. I mean, with his openly admitting that he had a thing for his sister, it wasn't too much of a stretch to understand how he'd be willing to fuck his mother, as well.

With his now pounding of my cunt, I was counting on maybe that getting me off. But I wasn't sure who'd cum first, Steven or me.

"Oh, Susan, I can feel it. There it is...it's coming...oh God - oh God...I'm going to cum...ohhhh."

"Oh yeah, fuck me, sugar. Fuck my pussy, Steven. Cum in me. Make my first time good, honey."

Lori chimed in to help out as well, "Steven, fuck Susan, fuck her and cum in her. Give her what she wants."

After his thrusting came to a stop, the first clue I had that Steven was ejaculating was hearing his pleasured moans and when I felt the head of his cock somewhat expand inside me. But because of his wearing a condom, I'd miss out on the sensuous thrill of any of his jizz spewing into my kitty.