Susan's Unconventional Fetish Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan has an unconventional fetish.
3.6k words
4.19
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this story contains non-consensual sex. If this triggers you or turns you off, stop reading.

This is part 1 out of 2 and will be a much shorter story than Mary's Unexpected Escapades.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the story of Susanne Parker or Susan for short. 5'7", blonde hair, almost pale white skin, nice hourglass figure, and a nice pair of E cup-sized breasts, all topped with a pair of green eyes.

***********************************

I have a boyfriend, who has been pushing for sex since we began dating, but he respected my limits and never pushed himself on me. We had talked about waiting until marriage before we do anything in the bed department, and he seemed to listen. We have been together for over half a year now and I have yet to see a ring. But, we are still students, so I guessed he wanted to secure our future before he would go that far. It wasn't for any religious reasons, I just didn't want to be seen as a woman who was passed around like some rug and a child outside of marriage only increases the odds I'll turn into a single mom, and that was a hard no for me.

However, my boyfriend wasn't as kind as he'd led himself to be, and I learned this the hard way at a party one day.

At the party, I got a bit too drunk one day. First time I've had something more potent than beer. The vodka mixed with soda worked a bit too well on me, and my boyfriend kept insisting I have more, despite my body telling me otherwise.

No alarms in my head went, I am surrounded by a dozen people, some are my friends. If my boyfriend tried doing things against my wishes, he'd be caught.

I kept getting more drunk with every sip, and eventually, my legs got weak and I began seeing double. I tried telling my boyfriend this but I could only speak gibberish.

My boyfriend looks at me and tells me to calm down and have a glass of water before leading me up to a bedroom. He talks with me a bit to soothe me down and begins preparing a few things for me.

As he talks with me I try thanking him for the glass of water, but I can't get a word out. The vision gets blurry and trying to keep my eyes open is tiring. My head is spinning and before I knew it, I black out.

"Wha-" I'm getting to it again.

"What is... Happening? My... Vagina hurts... What's going on?"

I can barely see what's happening. My boyfriend is on top of me looking at my breasts as he trusts back and forth.

"No... Why? Why are you doing this? I wanted to wait!" I try screaming, but I mostly sound like a ghoul. But even though my boyfriend should know I'm awake, he doesn't stop.

"Just lay still, I'm soon done."

I can't stop him even if I wanted to... I can't think, just thinking hurts more than what he's doing.

As I lay there, I started noticing that I was naked. It seems like he had undressed me.

However, despite his horrible actions I began feeling good.

I wanted to spit at him. I shouldn't feel good! But his penis is hitting parts that have never known pleasure.

I might even cum... I don't want to, but... I...

Before I could even finish that thought his breathing gets more urgent.

"Haah... Haaahh..."

Then, he slams his cock into me, and his cock begins throbbing hard.

"Aaah... Yes!"

Not sure what I felt, a feeling of sickness combined with happiness that he was done. The fact he was filling my vagina with cum didn't faze me one bit.

Deep inside me, I wanted this to just end. Now.

Once done he pulled out and I felt wetness dripping down to my butt.

"See? Wasn't so bad. Told you we didn't need to wait."

"What am I feeling?" I couldn't think. It felt like I had thorny vines around my heart. And before I could process it, I dozed off back to sleep.

I woke up the following morning and felt my stomach turning! Thankfully, there was a bucket next to me to relieve myself.

Once my mind had cleared, I looked down. My vagina is sticky and bloody. I guess last night did happen. I put a finger in, and it stings so I pull it out and am faced with a bloody finger.

I slowly get out of bed and god my body and head are aching! My boyfriend is still sleeping as if nothing bad has happened. I look back and see some white-yellowish and red spots on the bedsheets where I used to sleep.

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the shower to wash myself. I see a passed-out girl leaning on the toilet seat with her top pulled up, revealing her breasts.

"Has she been used too?" I thought to myself as I pulled down her top again to give her some decency. I enter the shower and clean until all the blood is gone. "Such things just happen, I guess," I told myself while standing in the shower.

Probably not the healthiest way of thinking, but right now, I just needed to get away from this.

I dress and walk back to the room. My boyfriend was still sleeping. I just wanted to go home so I woke up my friend who hosted the party, who slept on the sofa downstairs with some other people.

I told her about what happened in the bed in a way that it all sounded consensual and that my boyfriend and I left some mess in the bed upstairs.

She says it's okay and that she'll clean up.

I leave the party and head straight home. A feeling of apathy had taken me. Nothing of what he had done bothered me, and I had no idea why. I had wanted to wait until marriage but now it's all over. Why did I even bother with my chastity if this was gonna happen anyway?

Walking home left so odd. Like I wasn't the same person I was yesterday.

I enter my apartment, wishing to just forget all about this.

That Saturday, I did nothing but browse the internet and watch videos all day to have my day pass by. I did not want to be dealing with anything that day. Even thinking about what happened made me upset, so it was better to just dig it all down.

My boyfriend didn't even send me a message. I guess he realized now that what he did was not ok.

-Fast forward two days-

At my college, my boyfriend pulled me away to the bike shack.

"Why are you ignoring me all day?"

The fact that he even had to ask this question pissed me off.

"Why? What's wrong with you!?" I responded while suppressing my anger.

He starts getting visibly upset. He knows he has done something wrong but only showed remorse once he'd been caught.

He got on his knees and began begging.

"Please! I was drunk! I don't even remember most of it! I am so sorry!"

I didn't believe a word he said. But the alternative was to drag this on to some drama and legal bullshit, which I do not need in my life right now.

"Sure. I forgive you. But you will not speak of this to anyone, and you will leave me be. You will be at fault for our breakup, and then we are done."

I didn't forgive him, I just wanted this to all go away.

However, he seemed somewhat happy. He tried to suppress his smile while he thanked me profusely that I let this go. I almost wondered if I should pick up a bike and throw it at him, but I just left before I did something stupid.

-Fast forward today, three years later-

I've graduated college, and my part-time job as a librarian has become full-time now that I'm done with my studies, I considered continuing my education, but a year break would be nice, so I can live for myself for a bit, and I liked my job, we are three people working here and I've become friends with my coworkers.

I'm in the break room having my lunch, and sipping on my coffee. I think back on what my ex did to me, and thanked my lucky stars I didn't get pregnant. I was in such shock that any plan-b's didn't cross my mind until my period started.

I was also thankful for my dad and grandpa for being such great men in my life. Had they not been a shining example of a good man, I'd probably turn into a misandrist.

I've never felt like needing a boyfriend in all those years, nor did I want sex.

I felt almost sad that my boyfriend took those pleasures and needs away from me. The acts that my ex did to me had completely destroyed any sex drive I had.

Once upon a time, I could fantasize about having sex with a handsome, pretty man, but now it's... Killing me, in a sense. I can't find words for it, but it makes me retreat back to my emotional bunker whenever sex becomes a topic. In order for me not to become a party killer, I've endured such talks when my friend inevitably talks about their most recent sexual encounters with their boyfriends.

However, I know I can't just lay still and do nothing. If I don't try anything, I will never get past this. I've talked with my dear friend Rachel about what happened to me when things got too tough, she's a woman with a great sense of honor and kept my secret all this time when she suggested I tried finding a man in order to get over my past, I felt like I had to give it a chance.

I eventually found a nice man who checked a lot of boxes of what I like seeing in men, His name was Adam, and he seemed like a kind and gentle person. And after several weeks and a few dates later, we eventually get to his bedroom. Unfortunately, while he was hard, wet, and ready, I on the other hand was dry as a desert. If his pre-cum didn't lubricate me, we likely couldn't have sex at all. While I tried my best to enjoy it, I just couldn't. The intercourse lasted no more than 10 minutes before he pulls out and shoots out his cum on my stomach.

"You didn't enjoy it? Did I do something wrong?" Adam asked.

"No... I just... Can't enjoy it. It's not you, it's me."

"Why? Should I try something different?"

"No... I just need to get past this or something... Is it fine?"

"It's fine."

"This might be how our sex life will be for the rest of your life, is that ok?"

Adam thought for a long time.

"Please, don't stop this, I like you a lot, Adam... I've never felt this safe with a man in a long time. If you need me to release your needs, just use me like this or find another woman for your needs, I don't care. I would be fine with you on my side, ok?"

"I'll think about it," Adam said with a smile before I slept on his chest for the night.

A few weeks later, Adam wanted a long talk with me. I knew this couldn't be good. I've tried making love with him a few times, even gotten myself lube to get myself ready for him, but I couldn't fill his needs.

After an hour of talking, he finished it all by breaking up.

"Sorry, Susan. I like you a lot, but to me, love and sex are two sides of the same coin, and it's a two-way street. If you don't enjoy it, then I can't either."

"It's ok. I understand." I didn't want to understand. He has a healthy look on sex and that crashes a lot with my views.

"So-" Adam tried saying before I interupted him.

"Yeah, I know. Let's just see other people. It's ok," I knew what he was going to say.

Despite wanting to just burst out in tears I held my mask and crawled back into my bunker. Like I always do.

We said our goodbyes and had a last good, sensual kiss before I turned away and walked, never to see him again.

"It's not bad, right? I tried and it didn't work out. This is just life."

But no matter what I tried, I couldn't cheer myself up.

He was very nice and I actually liked him a lot, but we had different needs and I understand him. I felt the familiar heavy feeling in my heart and really wanted to forget about all this, so I went outside to have a drink, hoping to find the answer at the bottom of a bottle.

I enter a fun little bistro, drinks, food, music, karaoke, and most importantly; good company! Everything a girl could ask for! While enjoying a beer I met a few girls who dragged me out to the dance floor, and we all started having a lot of fun together. It was nice to relax and not worry about anything, they also pitied me for my recent heartbreak and added a few shots on their tabs.

The night goes on, and it's soon midnight. I look down at my drink, gotten pretty drunk right now. I lost count on how much I drank, their pity ended up giving me too many shots of the delicious little poison. I wondered if I should even finish this drink. It's not a lot left, but it has high enough proof to push me off the edge.

"Fuck it," I said as I downed what little left was in my glass. I hated wasting good liquor.

I thanked the bartender for the evening, paid my part, and wished him a good night before heading out.

While walking home, I started feeling weird. The alcohol is getting to me. Maybe finishing that drink wasn't a good idea. Oh well, it's gonna leave my body, one way or another.

As I walk home I begin seeing double. Walking around on unsteady legs with one eye reminded me of earlier times I told myself "Never to do that again."

I'd forgotten all about Adam at this point, so all is good.

I try to keep my legs steady but eventually, I had to stop to grab onto something so I can get better footing.

"You having problems?"

It was a man.

"Just... Drink, eeh too. Had much." I struggle to put words together, so pathetic.

"Let me help!" I immediately got a bit skeptical of his intentions, so I tried to decline, "Ey, I'm... fine..." I barely managed to get out some words, but he grabbed my hand, leaned it on his shoulder, and held me up.

He didn't seem like a bad person after all. He doesn't lead me into a dark alleyway where no one will see or hear us; he just slowly takes me home.

We eventually reach my apartment, and he helps me inside. At this point, the alcohol had really done a number on me, the world was spinning inside my head, and even keeping my eyes open made me want to throw up.

As he was escorting me to my bed, my mind starts racing, and my body felt like it did those years back when my boyfriend first raped me. Is he gonna rape me?

Fear, disgust and... Warmth. I'm starting to feel so warm... and my panties are getting wet. Why? Does this turn me on? The nice tingling sensation of my vagina needing some attention is something I only had 2-3 times a year since my last boyfriend.

He lay me on the bed and starts taking off my shoes.

Then my socks. Then undoes my pants.

"Oh no, he's really gonna do it isn't he?" I thought to myself, however, my body disagreed I get more and more wet thinking of what might happen next. If I lay down and pretend to be asleep or passed out, what would he do and why does this turn me on?

I'm here in my underpants and top, now and it seemed he took a little pause before continuing.

"No, this has to stop, I need to tell him to leave."

I tried moving my arms but they don't respond.

"I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to..."

He began undressing my top, too so I'm just in my bra and panties now.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I should say something, but I don't... Why? I... Want to know what happens if I don't respond.

"Are you asleep?"

I don't respond.

He reaches for my bra and unhooks it.

I hear him breathing heavily. Is he excited?

Then, I felt him touch my vagina through my panties, I almost let out a sound, but kept myself silent.

He asked me again if I was asleep, and I didn't answer.

I hear him get away a bit and come back again. I can hear him unbuckling his pants. He's going to fuck me! I should stop this now, but I feel so excited about it! I'm drunk as I can be, and even if I wanted to resist, I wouldn't be able to top him. This sense of powerlessness is what turns me on. Was this my sexuality? Was I this messed up? So if Adam had just raped me, that would be better? I felt sick to my stomach, but my body had that itch that needed a good scratch.

After a bit, I feel him take off my panties and spread my legs, and soon he split my lips, and boy was I wet. I could hear the slick sounds as he parted my lips. He wastes no times and goes down and has a taste and smell of my sex.

I let out an uncontrollable moan, and he stops. He stands still until he notices I'm not waking up. He proceeds to lick me more for some time before he stops again.

I hear him move a bit and fiddle with something before he gets on top of me and aligns his cock into my entrance. And in one careful push, he enters. His cock is different from Adam's; it feels much smoother. Was he circumcised? I don't know.

After a few slow thrusts, he bottoms out and starts doing the actual fucking. I'm starting to moan a bit uncontrollably, but this time he didn't stop; instead, he asked me if I was awake, and again, I didn't respond.

He lifts my legs higher so he can reach deeper and his thrusts finally rub against my cervix. His cock felt good, I felt a joy inside me, I really wished to enjoy sex with a man, and finally, I could.

His breathing gets a bit labored and he fucks me with greater intensity.

Is he gonna cum? I'm not safe today! I should ask him to pull out!

But as he's getting closer, I do too. I try to mouth something, but all I can muster is some grunting noises.

I get closer and closer until my mind explodes into a climax, and I start cumming on his cock.

I let out uncontrolled moans as fireworks go off inside my mind, and my body tenses up, and my lover isn't that far behind me, he pushes deep inside, and I feel him throbbing inside me.

In my orgasm, I stopped caring about the risks. Feeling his throbbing cock inside me during my orgasm awakened something inside me.

He stayed inside a bit and asked again if I was awake, and again I didn't respond.

He pulls out and gets off the bed.

I open my eyes slightly to look at him, only to see a lot of cum dangling from the condom.

Thank god! I leave out a sigh of relief.

He washed up in my bathroom before coming back. He puts on my underpants and bra. I hear him moving around my house. Into my kitchen. Living room. Then back to me.

As he left the house, and I tried moving around, but my body was too fucked up. I rested for maybe an hour or so until my body had processed the alcohol enough to move around again. I took off my bra and have a look around. He had put a bucket next to me and a note.

"You got really drunk and passed out. Be careful when drinking next time, someone might take advantage of you. I hope you didn't need the bucket. I also borrowed your toilet, hope you don't mind!"

I burst out laughing. Really? You took advantage of an almost unconscious girl, then warned me of other men? The hilarity of the situation really got to me.

I lay down in bed, and began thinking; What was this? What happened actually? He raped me, had his fun with me, and I hated it and loved it at the same time. The fact that he used me like this made my heart sad, but my body loved it and I got that itch scratched. And behind all of these feelings, a sense of adventure and excitement remained.

Should I do this again? What if he didn't use a condom and came inside me? I can't trust other men to have that same tiny piece of basic decency to wear protection when fucking an unconscious girl. So I'd have to get on birth control or have a morning-after pill on me at any time from now on. Deep inside me though, I knew this will not be my last time doing something like this.

To be continued.