Sushi on Your Body

Story Info
A memorable meal to close the deal.
1.1k words
4.56
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Mister McAllan - your hosts are waiting for you in the back room, please follow me," the kimono-clad hostess said, smiling and leading me down an ornately decorated corridor with flickering gas-light lanterns. When she pushed open a heavy wooden door I saw Kitomi-san and his associate - the money man, I assumed - rise to shake my hand.

"Please, join us for a most beautiful meal," he said and motioned for us to sit on cushions at a low table, the only one in the room. The man who had made the most generous offer to buy my company had assured me a memorable lunch in one of the country's best Japanese restaurants with an intriguing wink, and here I was.

We made small talk through tea, and I politely refused the sake the two of them drank from, then we got down to business. "Your company is not the most strategic for our capabilities, but what makes you very important to us, is your customer list," Kitomi said. "I have written a number on this paper for you to consider during our meal, I think it will satisfy you." He pushed a small rectangle of paper my way, but kept his hand on it and summoned the hostess by pulling a drawstring. Whispering a few words in Japanese to the woman, he turned to me and said, "But first, let's eat."

Two men in white soon entered the room and lifted and carried out the table between us, and came back carrying the most incredible array of sushi and sashimi I'd ever seen, arranged on your naked body.

You laid on on a sculpted plexiglass plinth, in a beautiful pose, your blindfolded head tilted slightly back, your breasts thrust forward, one of your tattooed arms resting on a raised plinth up and parallel to your body, another arm bent with your hand resting on your pelvis. Your legs were on articulated supports as well, with one bent at the knee and both slightly parted, with your naked sex in full view. The sight of you was breathtaking, in a pose like a floating nymphet. On your breasts, stomach, legs and arms were carefully arranged groupings of sashimi, rolls, pickled vegetables which Kitomi-san proudly presented to me. "I promised you a most beautiful meal, Mr. McAllan,"he said winking. "No delicacy tastes quite like sushi on a woman, as I will show you. As tempting as she is, she must only be touched with chopsticks."

His associate lifted a roll from your breast and motioned for me to do the same. Your chest rose and fell with nervous breathing anticipation as I picked up my jade chopsticks and pulled a rice roll from the top of your hand, revealing your hibiscus tattoo, and put it in my mouth. The top of the roll was cold, but the part touching your skin was warm, like two distinct flavours. I imagined how cold it must have been when the food was arranged on your skin, and spotted your two hard nipples, as confirmation of that. We cleared cuttlefish and unagi sushi to expose your beautiful breasts, as my hosts traced their chopsticks over your nipples.

"What is very special about sushi on a woman, is her flavour - every woman has unique taste," he explained. Picking up a piece of toro sashimi, he dipped it in some sesame oil, and dragged it over one of your nipples. I saw your mouth open as you drew a breath. Following my host, I picked up a piece of toro and did the same, dipping it in the oil and dragging it over your closest nipple to me. I imagined it must have felt like a wet tongue licking it, as it did nothing to diminish the arousal but gave it a glistening glow.

"The best though is here," he said, and slowly, gently ran his jade chopstick along your labia. "We need to stimulate the juice of the woman for the best flavour. You try it first, Mr. McAllan. No oil needed." My heart pounded with desire, as I picked up a triangle of sashimi with my chopsticks and pressed it to your lips to pick up your juice. You gasped as I drew it along your sex and slid it up to your clitoris, then back down to get more of your secretions. The flavour was heavenly, and had the effect of stiffening my cock, and making me feel faint. My hosts followed suit, eliciting moans from you, and the meal became as much about us getting drunk on your womanly flavour, as driving you closer and closer to ecstasy. When one of us was pressing sashimi to your wet vagina, the other two were stimulating your nipples or other erogenous zones.

Finally the last piece was eaten from your body and you lay bare, your chest heaving from arousal before us. Kitomi-san and his associate stood, and he said to me, "Mr. McAllan, I can see that you have enjoyed a most memorable meal. Please, don't let it end there. We have made arrangements for you to spend some time alone with this beautiful woman, consider our offer and let us know before tomorrow." And with that, they exited the room, leaving me all alone with you.

Not sure if the chopstick rule was suspended, I took a chance and rested my hand on your thigh. You didn't protest, so I slid it down between your legs and felt the wetness that you continued to exude. You let out a sigh and a pleading whimper. Wanting to drink at the source of this "flavour" I'd been sampling all this time, I came around, spread the articulated legs of the plinth further apart and pushed my tongue deep into you. I drank, and licked and reached up with my hands for your breasts still slick with sesame oil, until I felt you gasp and shudder in orgasm.

Still hungry, I continued to draw more of your juice until you lifted your hand from the armrest and pushed my head away. I pulled off my suit jacket, unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants to liberate my raging erection, and pushed it into you - this caused you to let out a cry and grab my hips, but instead of pushing me away you pulled me in. I slid into the heat of your thighs and then pumped hard, each thrust drawing a more strident cry from you. At the point where they could not go any higher, I felt you tense around my cock, causing me to come hard into you, repeated spurts and spasms, locked into an orgasm that lasted longer than any I remembered.

After a few minutes we'd caught our breath, I pulled out of you, approached your face and slowly pulled up the blindfold so we could look each other in the eyes.