Susie 21st Spécialé

Story Info
Susie and her cousin's sexual encounter.
2.8k words
3.67
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vishkanya
Vishkanya
1 Followers

SUSIE'S 21st SPÉCIALE

Susie Christopher is pursuing a Ph.D. in history and is living in Paris alone far away from her hometown. She has turned 21 today and to celebrate her 21st birthday, Susie pays a surprise visit at his far cousin's brother's apartment in Paris.

She reaches the apartment and rings the doorbell. Ben opens the door and notices Susie. Ben can not believe his eyes.

Maria questions Ben with a loud voice "Who is it?"

Ben replies "A long-awaited someone special".

Ben welcomes Susie into his apartment. He is living with her girlfriend Maria. Noticing Susie from top to bottom in a high ponytail, a loose satin shirt with a black skirt, and nude pantyhose with Marry Jane shoes, Ben boxed feelings started rising. He used to fantasy Susie since he met her two years ago. His eyes turned red as if he was holding himself for this day.

Ben speaks to himself

"O gosh, she is grown up now. The crop is ripe, it needs to be harvested."

Susie is made comfortable with drinks and snacks. Ben ask her

"What brings you to our apartment?"

"Special celebrations, I am 21 today!" Susie answers.

"Really? Wow, we will have a blast tonight" says Maria.

Later, Ben gave her a room to rest. Though his feeling is boiling to take her under. Ben escorts Susie to the room and keeps on ogling Susie from behind. Ben opens the door and Susie enter inside. Susie turns back and at same time Ben moves closer. Susie notice his red eyes as if she is the only one he needs. Ben is going to touch her arm, She politely said thanks with slanted eyes and slams the door. Inside the room all her feelings are messed up.

Susie took a deep breath and started questioning herself

"What is this? Why is this happening? Should I allowed him to touch me? Do I want this too?"

She lays down on bed to find the answer and fall asleep.

Ben fails to control his feelings and he goes for pleasure with Maria in room next to Susie. Maria comes out from rest room wearing seductive lingerie with stockings and heels on. She pushes Ben on bed and licks his chest saying

"Do it badly, I am your dirty girl."

Ben pulls her close and eat her lips. Ben sucks her neck and then slowly goes down turning himself harsh and licks her private parts. His trenchancy tongue is thrashing her all the way up to down. Maria push Ben backward and take out his rock hard cock. She is challenging her limits to the deepest depth she can take his cock. Maria started drowning to deep penetration in her mouth. Her saliva is all over his pelvic area and is slowly dripping on his balls. Maria is choking and still want to go to next level. Ben is enjoying her moves by making aggressive sounds.

Ben starts penetrating hard so intentionally to wake up Susie from her sleep by making her hear Maria's strong moans. Ben succeeded in his plan and Susie wakes up hearing hardcore lusty screams of Maria. Susie steps out from the room and comes next to the room of Ben. She push the door gently. Ben inside the dark room notices the outer light entering inside and he know now Susie is going to witness this violent unconventional sexual pleasure.

As the door slides away, Susie managed to see the glimpse of sexual penetration. Ben intentionally pushes his cock inside pushing her limits and Susie can feel Maria's hunger for his cock. Ben oscillating strokes are in rhythm with Antique clock pendulum motion. He his hitting hard into Maria's mouth that awaken Susie sexual appetite. Maria is choking and ask Ben to stop with her water filled eyes. Ben certainly pulls out his cock very slowly. At first her saliva started drooling and then Maria blows out collective stuff on Ben's cock. Maria in stockings is alluring Susie. Maria then said with a chocking tone

"Drill my holes."

and bends down as doggy facing toward door, Ben notices Susie and her hand inside her panties. The way Susie was so deeply concerned watching Maria as if she want to replace her with herself. Ben penetrate Maria's ass and she screams so loud breaking the silence and bringing Susie to her senses. Susie noticed Ben staring her. Ben gave a hard shot into Maria's ass. Susie instantly stepped aside from the door and the action continued.

Susie moves back to her room locks it and lay down on bed enjoying her moans rubbing her pussy under the loudness of Maria's screams and shouts. While enjoying self pleasure, Susie found a vibrator under the pillow. she use it to reach the orgasm just moving around her clitoris.

Ben is in action believing he is inside Susie. Maria unknown of the fact what is running in both Ben & Susie mind rides hard in both holes and all positions. Ben slaps her, spanks hard turning Maria's body red with his hard hands making Susie believe what his cousin can do to her with his manhood ability.

Ben grabs Maria from her waist and bring her out of the room to the door of Susie room. He bends her and Maria place her hand and her face leaning on the door of Susie room. Ben is fucking her from back and her body is shivering. She is looking dam red hot color women to be placed on the serving table. Later, Maria turns around, place her hands around his neck and Ben picks her up from legs and fuck her in mid air making her lean on Susie door. Ben is pounding hard and his forceful strokes on door is clearly audible to Susie who is enjoying pleasure with vibrator. Then and there Ben deposit his sperms to Maria's mouth. The force of ejaculation spilled on the door. Ben helps Maria to stand up and take her to his room picking her up on his shoulders.

Susie after noticing silence comes near to the door, slides it softly to watch outside and her finger catch some cream on door from Ben's iron cock. Susie first rubs it on finger tips, smells it in a very arousing way and deliberately without resistance wipes the load from the door and eat it. She enters her room and then move forward to rest room to take bath.

A few moments later Ben notices the room is open and he enters inside without hesitation with a shopping bag and places it on the table. Then, his eyes got attention on working vibrator on the bed. Ben picks up and touches the edge of the vibrator. He turns it off and licks all pussy fluid of Susie and then places it on bed in an upright position leaving his clear intentions to Susie and leave. Susie comes out and notices the place and position of vibrator and a shopping bag with a note

"Happy 21st Birthday, We will make it a memorable one!! Be ready at 8 PM."

She pulls out stuff from the shopping bag and finds high heels, black stockings with lingerie and a thigh high woolen coat. Susie confirms herself this is Ben.

The night is chilling. Ben is waiting for Maria and Susie outside the apartment in his car. Ben is dying to see Susie whether or not she will be dressed as his wish. He notices the time on his watch and then plays a romantic instrumental song. At first Maria came out from the main door in a body con dress with nude stockings, high heels, red stilettos.

After Maria, Susie turned out with open hairs, nude color coat with nude open toe high heels and black stockings. Noticing Susie, His blood started boiling in his veins. Maria took front seat and Susie settles down on rear passenger seat of the car.

While driving Ben is continuously staring Susie from interior and exterior mirrors. Susie is fully aware of the feelings running in Ben's mind. To break the happening situation Susie ask

"Where are we heading?"

"it's a Surprise!" Maria replied.

Ben adjust the mirror and look at Susie's glossy lips. Susie turns her face and look outside from window. Susie is recalling afternoon scenes which she witnessed. To come out of this situation Susie closes her eyes tight and squeezes her lips. Then car stops, but Susie do not open her eyes. Maria knocks the door and ask Susie to come out. Saying

"We have arrived."

All three are welcomed on a private yacht by the staff. In this small get together Susie is center of attraction. Drinks and dine is served. People gathered around are wishing Susie and blessing her. Ben is filling up and at the same time holding himself from doing anything mischievous. Ben and Susie watch each other and Ben moves upward toward the yacht terrace kissing Maria. Susie could not stop herself and she moves after Ben a moment later. Maria is left busy dealing with guests.

On the terrace, Ben notice Susie and she settles her on a bench in a very decent manner crossing her legs over. Ben polity asks

"What's next?"

Susie give Ben a seductive look and she unzipped her coat and lays down on the bench showing her curvy body. Ben is watching her shamelessly. He moves next to her and ask her to stand up giving his right hand. She hold his hand and stands up. No words, no vocals, only chilling breeze is fueling both to fetch heat of each other. Fuel of sexual desire is spread all over and they need to be ignited. Slowly and Steadily both came closer and Ben kissed Susie so intensely with a deep feeling that Susie lips started to bleed. Ben is on fire and he starts kissing Susie all over her upper body. Susie do not want Ben to stop. she allows him to do what so ever pleases him. Ben raises his right leg and keeps it on the bench then he holds Susie's left leg and brings her to his thighs. Susie feels comfortable sitting on his knee and he is passionately loving her. Susie pushes him back and both stops for a few seconds.

Susie sits down on the bench next to the railing and both watch each other. Susie is adoring him watching upward and Ben downward to her face and nude red body. The lion is ready to hunt this deer and is waiting for the action to begin. Susie with her shivering hand unzip his pants and takes out his cock.

Susie says to herself

"O Gosh it's rock hard. Will you be able to handle it? I fucking don't care, I want it inside me."

and then Susie took it inside her mouth to the deepest limit.

Maria looked upward and noticed Ben standing next to the railing and so does Ben noticed her. To handle the situation Ben smiled at Maria and raised his hand as if everything is fine, where Maia is unaware that Susie is sucking so harshly which made Ben to cum inside her mouth.

Ben somehow holds of his orgasm to keep it hidden from Maria and behaves naturally at the upper deck. Though he was experiencing heavenly pleasure of throwing every single drop of his cum in Susie's mouth. Then he grabbed deck railing to spit out the last drop of white cream. She sucks cock really hard, that for a moment Ben struggled to take it out from her mouth cage. He gently and forcibly pulled out his softened cock from her mouth which did not leave a single drop of evidence what just happed there. Ben is looking at Susie with pure satisfaction. Without wasting even seconds Susie swallows down and then open her mouth, pull out her tongue to show there is nothing left.

Ben asked her to stand up and then settle down on the bench. He bends her down facing other way and enjoy watching her pussy through the sheer net of the pantie. He gently slides away her pantie and touches her cunt and Susie shivers, no one has ever touched her private parts before. Susie feels electrified and love his finger and sharp edged nails running through her vulva. Ben asked her to take off the pantie and Susie obeyed him as commanded. Ben touches her pussy and starts rubbing in a circular motion. Susie is loving what he is doing to her. Ben moves closer smell her pussy and gave her a long lick with his wide spread tongue. Susie is getting wet and she starts to moan. His tongue is tingling everywhere. Susie wants his tongue inside her so she pushes back her pussy and loosens her hips. Noticing loosen hips Ben spanks very hard in the cold breeze and her ass turned red instantly. Ben keeps on thrashing her ass deliberately and squeezing hard with his hands. Susie now believes Ben is her master and she is his object to play. She does not ask him to stop and wants much more hard foreplay. After turning half her body red, Ben takes her to the center of the upper deck to a round table. He asks her to throw her coat away and Susie does the same. Now Ben is ready to take the flesh, she is looking like an angel to him in Black lingerie, stocking and heels in the middle of the ocean and darkness all around. Ben does not remember where he is and for what. He is lost in her. Susie is dying to take his cock. So she calls him with her finger and they both clash as if fire to fuel. In missionary, Ben pushes his rock hard dick inside her pink tight pussy and she bleeds and screams hard. Ben says to himself

"O gosh She's a virgin! That's icing on the cake."

Ben again pushes hard again over and over. Slowly and gently he feels her pussy getting wet and allowing the rotational movement. Susie is enjoying both pain and pleasure and does not wish to stop. Ben then changes position and pushes inside her from behind. Susie's eyes are filled and she keeps her hand on her mouth. Ben wants to hear her screams. He harshly grabs her both arms and continue to fuck her from behind. Susie is crying in pain but Ben does not stop. Susie after a minute of hard fuck says

"Please"

with her teary eyes. Hearing her torn voice Ben stops at once and takes out his cock from her pussy. Ben turns her and she hugs him squeezing him hard with her arms. Ben is confused, is she asking to stop or is it a thank you?

Ben holds her face and turns a bit upward and notices Susie is holding her screams in her tears. He was going to leave then suddenly Susie said

"Please, Please do not have mercy on me. Fuck my ass and teach me a lesson. I am all yours."

Susie turns around and places her right leg on the table and lies down falling forward to make it easy for Ben. He spits on her ass hole and Susie lubricates his dick with her saliva. He penetrate his index finger hard enough which led Susie to painful silent screams. He then pulled out his finger and pushed his six inches long slowly with ultimate force to penetrate her ass. Susie eyes widened, eye brow raised and mouth was left open till cock reached her depth. Ben kept on fucking slowly and then Susie thought of the flashback Ben with Maria. She turned her face and said

"Do it like Maria".

Ben grabbed her hairs and within a second turned from dove to devil. He wants to hear her loud and painful screams.

Dj songs covered all the screams and no one could hear what is going on upper deck. Ben fucked her remembering days he missed her and kept on thrashing Susie till he was satisfied. When he Ben finally stopped, Susie asked

"Is that it?"

"No, I have something else on my mind". Ben answered.

Ben without wasting time Pushes his cock inside her again and give Susie ultimate gift of night. Ben came inside her and fell on her back. Both were lost for a while. Susie comes to her senses and she goes down and clear the sticky stuff sucking his cock leaving no evidence of incidence they just experienced. From no where Maria reach the top of the yacht and found Ben closing buttons of her coat and clearing her shoulder dust. There was nothing suspicious for Maria. Maria deliberately asked Susie

"So how was it?"

Susie replied "It was Susie's 21st Spéciale."

Vishkanya
Vishkanya
1 Followers