Suzie - Head First Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see some ID?" the waitress said, an eyebrow cocked.

Suzie stared at her for a second, then at Arthur, who raised his eyebrows at her in helplessness. "I'll have an ice tea," she grumbled, defeated once again.

"Nice try," Arthur laughed as the waitress left. "You know I wasn't sure if you would show up."

"Neither was i."

"Why'd you come?"

"Why'd you invite me?"

"Because I know what it's like to have an overbearing father who thinks he knows what's best for his kid."

Suzie started to soften.

"So you're not going to give me the internship?"

"God, no!" He laughed, "you clearly want nothing to do with it--which is fine, by the way, totally fine."

"Then what's this about?" she said, her guard still up a bit. The waitress delivered their drinks

"It's about lunch. Between friends." He raised his glass to Suzie. "And about relaxing, and having a break. We can both say we did it, and both tell your dad it wasn't the right fit, and I can get you some contacts you'll actually want. deal?"

Suzie tentatively raised her glass to his, a smile finally starting to crack through her stoic demeanor.

"Deal."

Lunch was delicious. Suzie and Arthur talked, they laughed, they bonded over how ridiculous her father could be. He turned out to be much more interesting than she expected, and was actually interested in hearing about her time at school. Soon the topic got to traveling, and Suzie let slip she knew a bit more about him than she let on.

"What do you mean you know I've been to Malta?" He said, big smile beaming.

"I've stalked you a bit online," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I mean I need to know what weird guys my dad's hanging around with."

"Oh I'm weird now?"

"Well you WERE weird. At first. Now you're just...mysterious."

"I see..."

"Malta looks beautiful though--my English teacher Ms. Dorman went there last year and had the most amazing pictures. I'm meeting her for lunch later this week, and I'm gonna ask her all about it."

"Julia Dorman?" he said with a slight hesitation.

"Yeah, wait--do you know her?"

"I know she went to Malta..." he paused, a smirk pulling at his lips, "...because she went there with me."

"WHAT?" Suzie exclaimed much too loud for their public setting.

"Is it so weird that two people around the same age would know each other in this town?"

"But you're not FROM this town."

"True."

"How did you meet? How long have you known her?"

"We met right around this time last year."

Suzie started doing the math in her head

"Last year? But her Malta pictures are from last year. Like July."

"Correct."

"So you met her in late May, and were taking her to Malta with you in July?"

"Correct."

"Were you guys dating?"

"No, I wouldn't say that."

"Then why did a woman you just met go on a trip like that with you?"

"Well..." Arthur paused. He hadn't expected he'd get into this area of his life today. But still, Suzie was fun, and he had no reason to lie. So he didn't. "The truth is I take a big, multi-week vacation every year...and every year I bring a different woman with me. Usually one I've only just met."

"What? Why?" Suzie asked, leaning in.

"Because I like meeting new people, and getting to know them."

"And you pay for the whole thing?"

"We each contribute,"

"There's no way Ms. Dorman could afford a trip like that, not on a teacher's salary." Suzie said, starting to become suspicious. "Is it a sex thing?"

"What?" Arthur started to laugh.

"A sex thing. Are you like paying these women for sex?"

"No, not at all," Arthur assured her. He paused as he tried to reframe it. "I'm not paying them for anything. We have...an arrangement." He took a sip of his drink. "And if at any time they become uncomfortable with our arrangement, they are free to leave, no questions asked, no hard feelings."

"I see," Suzie said, tumbling over what that might all mean in her mind. "How many times have your...companions...asked to leave early?"

"It's never happened."

"I see." There was a small pause, not awkward, per se, but dense, before Suzie checked her watch. "Well damn, if we haven't been here yapping for two whole hours! I should probably get going."

"That sounds good, it was great talking with you, hopefully this was relaxing."

"It was!" she said honestly. "And thank you so much for lunch. I'm glad we did this. You're...much more interesting than I expected."

Arthur laughed "I'll take that as a compliment. And I'll be in touch with those Arch contacts soon, sound good?"

"Sounds great." she smiled. They shook hands. She turned to leave, but something stopped her. "So who you going with this year?"

"Hmm?"

"On your trip, who you going with?"

"I don't know. I...haven't met the right person yet."

"Well...good luck!" she gave a thumbs up and started off on her way, immediately mortified at how awkward she just was.

****

Suzie sat across from Ms. Dorman, or Julia as Arthur knew her, and just couldn't believe it. Everyone at school who knew her knew Ms. Dorman had been engaged for a long time, so the revelation that she went on an elaborate, expensive trip with a man she had just met seemed surprising and...unlike her.

At 29 Ms. Dorman was still young, but she never displayed any kind of impulsiveness, at least not that Suzie ever saw. She knew Ms. Dorman was smart, seemingly much smarter than her small town teaching job gave her credit for. Suzie identified with that unspoken aspect of Julia's personality, and the two bonded quickly. She and Ms. Dorman had become friends, and were happy to get the chance to catch up. Freed from the formalities of teacher and student, Ms. Dorman seemed looser, more like a peer. With only 10 years between them, Suzie felt it too, and was glad to have a friend like her to talk to.

Suzie always liked the way Ms. Dorman dressed, stylish but not provocative, always managing to find something that went with the thick-rimmed glasses she was currently pushing up her nose after a hearty laugh. Unassuming and by the book, always ready with a big beautiful smile, when most people say the word cute, Julia Dorman was what they were picturing.

So what was she doing in Malta with a guy like Arthur?

"I saw your pictures from Malta," Suzie declared as their shared laughter settled. She took a bite out of a breadstick and scanned Ms. Dorman for a response.

"Oh?" She said, slowly stirring her drink with her straw.

"Yeah, they were gorgeous."

"Thanks--it was a pretty amazing time.

Julia gave up nothing so far. Suzie pressed on.

"Who did you go with?"

"Just a couple friends." A sip of her drink.

"A couple friends?" Suzie volleyed back, staring straight at her, following up with "Or just one?"

"A couple friends," Julia offered back with a quick smile.

"Was one of them named Arthur?"

The stirring stopped.

"Um...why would you...I don't..." Julia struggled for a response.

"Come on, Ms. Dorman, don't bullshit me!" Suzie laughed, "You went to Malta with ARTHUR ECKHART, and definitely no OTHER FRIENDS." her laugh continued. Ms. Dorman began to turn beet red.

"Oh my God..." Ms. Dorman muttered with embarrassment. "How do you--"

"He's a friend of my father's. I was having lunch with him, discussing an internship thing, and it came up that he and I have a mutual friend...i.e. You. Unless he was lying to me..." Suzie's eyebrows raised to the ceiling waiting for a response.

Julia sighed, defeated. "Yes. Last year when I went to Malta...I went with Arthur Eckhart."

"Ms. Dorman, you hound!" Suzie exclaimed.

"No, no, it's not like that," she denied, face still red, "he and I are just friends."

"Oh yeah? Then how come you went to Malta with him and not your fiance?"

Julia's face dropped. A sore spot. Before she ever heard her response, Suzie began to feel bad for bringing it up.

"Richie and I broke up. Shortly after graduation last year."

"Oh no!" Suzie pouted. She had met Richie once and thought he was a good dude. "I'm sorry to hear that--what happened?"

"It just didn't work out. It had been over for a long time, we just didn't realize it. The engagement was a last ditch effort, but..." Ms. Dorman trailed off, choosing not to give all the details. Details like how they hadn't had sex in over a year, and how Julia had begun an affair with her co-worker, Dennis Ridley, who Suzie was sure to know as the school Gym teacher. She didn't mention how they'd meet ever week or so, in her car, in the locker room, sometimes even in her classroom, and he'd fuck her. Poorly. She left out how she knew the first time she sucked his crooked cock and he held her head down as he came in her throat that he was never going to focus on her pleasure. She left out how guilty and degraded she felt bent over some conveniently sturdy piece of school furniture while he emptied himself into the condom inside her. How that somehow drove her to keep doing it. She left out how she cut it all off the first time Ridley tried for her ass, and how she told Richie everything that night. How Richie cried, and then admitted he had been sleeping with his ex-girlfriend. "...it just didn't work out."

Suzie reached out and took Julia's hand, tenderly. "I'm so sorry, Ms. Dorman."

"It's ok, it was for the best." She said, trying to perk up. "And please, if we're going to be friends, you need to call me Julia."

"Sure thing," Suzie said with a smile. "So how did you hook up with Arrthur?" Suzie chose her words intentionally.

"His nephew graduated in your class--Brent Deacon."

"Oh yeah, Brent! I had no idea..."

"And so Arthur was in town for his graduation, and we met at the ceremony. My engagement was off by June, and well...I decided I wanted to take a chance and do something wild!"

"I'd say mission accomplished!"

"Yeah...Yeah me too."

Julia was staying mum on details, but that didn't deter Suzie.

"So did you find it to be reasonable?

"What's that?"

"The 'arrangement.'"

Julia's eyebrow went up. "Um..."

"Don't bother trying to dodge it, he already told me about it. Well, not details, but he said you guys had an arrangement to uh...split costs."

"That's true," she said with a slight shift in her seat.

"And?"

"And I found it...quite fair." Julia cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses.

"I see," Suzie said, watching her teacher's reactions. "I gotta know, Ms--Julia...if he asked you to...would you go again?"

"Absolutely."

The two sipped their drinks in a moment of silence before moving on to another subject.

***

That night, Suzie tossed and turned. She couldn't stop thinking about what arrangement Ms. Dorman might have had with Arthur. What a newly single Ms. Dorman might have done to hold up her end of the bargain. They were both good looking people. She imagined them fucking on some grand balcony overlooking a gorgeous view. She wondered what Ms. Dorman liked. What she was willing to do. What she looked like naked.

She wondered what Arthur liked. What he wanted.

Fuck, she was horny. She hadn't had a chance to get herself off since she got home, and she was starting to feel it. She wondered how often Ms. Dorman got herself off.

She needed a distraction. She needed to get laid. So the first thing she did the next morning was send a thinly veiled text to her ex. They made a date for that night. Suzie felt a pleasant tingle in her belly.

That evening Suzie dressed to impress. A skirt that was short enough to entice, but not too short to be lewd, a nice jacket on top of a top that showed just enough skin, her newly-plump tits pushed up delightfully. Her makeup was on point. Her hair was on point. Simply put, she looked GOOD.

Before she could head out, the booming voice of her father stopped her.

"Where you off to, Suze?"

"Just meeting some friends, dad."

"Well don't stay out too late--I heard the internship didn't work out, so you're coming to the office with me tomorrow, ok?"

"But dad, I--"

"That's not a request, honey."

Suzie stood still, fuming. The level of control her father was exerting was already beginning to strangle her, even only after a couple days. She needed breathing room. She needed to be her own person. She had earned it.

Her anger never fully abated, even when she and her ex rolled around in the backseat of his car. They struggled to get their clothes off, and she felt a twinge in her back as he took her nipple into her mouth. He was overexcited, she was overly angry--it wasn't a great combination. It was clear they both needed more than just a classic handjob, so she didn't even try to limit him. They just tumbled together, tore at each others' clothes, he sheathed himself quickly, and pushed deep inside her.

He fumbled to find a rhythm, clearly not much more experienced at it than she was, and they struggled to find a position that was comfortable. Soon Suzie found herself on her hands and knees, in the sweaty back seat of her ex's car, getting fucked AT more than getting fucked, and suddently had an epiphnay that this was what was in store for her summer if she didn't make a change: days working a job for her father she didn't want, nights getting inelegantly penetrated by the closest guy she could find.

She felt him tense, grab her ass, push into her one more time, almost pressing her face against the door of the backseat, and cum.

Less than a half hour later she was back home, in her room, sore and unsatisfied. Once again she thought of Ms. Dorman. This time she kept thinking of Ms. Dorman, of Malta, and pretty soon the fingers that had slid down between her legs pulled a strong, buzzing orgasm out of her wound up, stress-filled body.

Suzie relaxed, mind clear.

She grabbed her phone and sent a text message.

***

"I want it."

"Want what, the internship?"

Arthur studied Suzie closely across the table. She had requested another lunch meeting via late night text, but wasn't sure about what. He could tell she was agitated, though.

"No," she said as confidently as possible. Truth was, she was shaking like a leaf with nerves on account of what she was about to ask. But she was doing it only for her, and that gave her strength. "I want to go with you. I want to be your vacation girl this year."

"What?" He said with an incredulous laugh. Not the response she hoped for.

"I want to be your vacation girl. Wherever you're going I want to go too."

Arthur scanned her. She was serious.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sick of other people telling me how to live my life. I want to do something for me for once. Something big. Something bold."

"No, I couldn't. Your father--"

"My father doesn't own me. Neither do you."

"You're only nineteen!"

"I'm an adult, and fully capable of making adult decisions."

Arthur paused. "Suzie...I don't think you know what you're asking."

"Why, because of this cryptic agreement? Tell me what the terms are, and I assure you I'll be agreeable."

He scanned her again. No sign of lies.

"This is something you really want, isn't it?"

Suzie stared him dead in the eye. "Arthur...it's something I NEED." She held his gaze, proving to him she wouldn't break. "The terms. What are they?"

"Suzie, I couldn't--"

"You can, and you will. I don't want you to treat me any differently than any of your other girls."

No lies again.

He had to admit she was striking. The touch of Japanese to her features was alluring, but it was her strength and determination he found most attractive. If she wanted it, he'd give it to her. He'd give her the deal and see if she flinched.

"The girls who travel with me must agree to one thing. They're free to do whatever they please on the trip--they can stick with me, they can do their own thing, it's up to them. I will, and am happy to, pay for all aspects of the trip. All I ask is one thing in return."

Suzie steeled herself for the catch.

"All I ask is that whenever I request it--and I mean WHENEVER I request it--the women who travel with me must perform oral sex on me to completion."

Suzie didn't show it, but she felt sweat form on her back. It was quite a deal--the world at her fingertips, and all she had to do was suck this man's cock on demand. This attractive, powerful man. She had never sucked ANY man's cock before, something she wasn't about to let on. She gulped.

"Just oral?"

"I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do. The only requirement is oral sex, and it is non negotiable."

Suzie felt her body tingle. This was an exciting prospect. Exciting, scary, a venture into the unknown that she knew at the very least would tell her things about herself she hadn't quite figured out yet.

"And this is the same deal Ms. Dorman agreed to?" Her body tingled again as she thought of Ms. Dorman, on her knees, sucking Arthur's cock.

"Yes."

Suzie took it all in. Swirled it around in her mind--the fears, the possibilities, the sensations...the freedom. She took a final gulp of her drink, straightened herself up, and asked one final question:

"When do we leave?"

12