All Comments on 'Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Took a while, but I absolutely loved reading this. Very human, great journey, and wickedly hot sex.

TheJoker33TheJoker336 months ago

Witty, this was absolutely amazing! Just superb! I loved the cameo with Steven, Lexi and Nicole. Well done. I hope we get to hear more from Suzie and Alyssa in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely masterful, Witty! Loved how you integrated the two storylines. Please give us more adventures of Alyssa and Suzie, which, of course, should include Stephen and the girls too!

cbsteel87cbsteel876 months ago

Oh wow!!! Loved it! Well done Witty. Hope there is more to come later. Kinda hoped she would go with the doctor, but she really could expand her horizons with the SS.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unfortunately you did slip into present tense a fair number of times. Few typos here and there. Medical transcription is just about dead as far as a career choice. Most hospitals and clinics use voice recognition now.

The whole premise of a virgin suddenly deciding to do these 25 steps all in 25 days is beyond belief. This wiped away any realism and made the whole story a slog through page after page of various sexual acts that few people have ever done all of and certainly a virgin would not do in such rapid sequence. 3*

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Re medical transcriptions, while not a booming industry, bureau of labor and statistics indicates it is not dead:

.

Employment of medical transcriptionists is projected to decline 4 percent from 2022 to 2032.

.

Despite declining employment, about 8,100 openings for medical transcriptionists are projected each year, on average, over the decade. All of those openings are expected to result from the need to replace workers who transfer to other occupations or exit the labor force, such as to retire.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting story, but I think that the male author is projecting his fantasies in creating the female characters. I am unconvinced that a woman with big breasts constantly adds adjectives like big, huge, massive when referring to them. She thinks of her breasts as breasts, without the adjectives.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName6 months agoAuthor

@Rainyday493 I'm glad you enjoyed Suzie's journey!

@R0ckiesfan Thank you!

@TheJoker33 Happy to hear you enjoyed the cameo!

@Anonymous I'm definitely open to more Suzie and Alyssa adventures. Thanks for your comment!

@cbsteel87 I'm glad you loved it!

@Anonymous I wish you had pointed out a couple of the errors so I could correct them! There are definitely medical transcriptionist jobs out there, just not a ton. I would probably explore a career change for Suzie if I write more stories featuring her. As for the lack of realism, I definitely think it makes sense for someone to finally break free of their anxiety. Having a ritual, taking things in steps, one thing at a time; all very consistent. Sorry you didn't enjoy the story, although if you find it to be such a 'slog' maybe next time you shouldn't bother to finish. ;)

@shadracht Thanks, I agree! Not a dead industry.

@Anonymous I actually prefer average-sized breasts ;) And women definitely do comment on the size of their breasts. I dated a girl who constantly wanted to be told how big hers were. It's quite normal.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

While a little long (88k words) i realy enjoyed your story. Suzie growing into herself. Nice and well done. Suzie and the Dr. have a future I hope.

I was wondering if the brother would every become more of a character rather than a throwaway place holder.

5*

mbaabdmbaabd6 months ago

Liked it. Loved how you wove Steve, Lexi and Nicole in the story. Will we see this episode from their perspective in a future chapter of BPP?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
outstanding

This terrific story, written as the author said as a 25th anniversary contribution, is outstanding in every way. For a story of this length, the pacing is perfect. The introduction is excellent, and the plot builds carefully without dragging. The main character, Suzie, is one that the reader can easily empathize with, which makes her story even better. Plenty of romance ensues on the way, and the sex scenes are beautifully written, and the romantic atmosphere is there as well. All in all, a truly great story, something the fortunate reader has come to expect from this exceptionally fine author. Five stars.

Thedarkrev1124Thedarkrev11245 months ago

Great story hope there is more to come

ItschuckItschuck5 months ago

When I first opened the story and saw it was 24 pages. I thought holy crap and skipped it at first. I came back to it and once I started it was hard to put down, over three days I finished the story and really enjoyed it. Easily my longest read on here yet. Some of the comments focused on the realism of the story, to me that takes away from the fun and enjoyment, I just read it and wished I could have helped Zee check off a couple items on her list. Thanks for the great story.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName5 months agoAuthor

@AccelarVester I'm glad you enjoyed the story! And yeah, the brother really didn't come into play much during this one.

@mbaabd Thanks! And to answer your question, probably not. Birthday Pool Party will probably end at high school graduation in June. This story takes place in October, several months later. I do plan on a book 2, but it will probably have a time skip. The events of this story will probably fall in between the two books centered around Lexi, Steven, and Kayla. I'm definitely open to a Suzie and/or Alyssa cameo in Book 2 though!

@Anonymous Thank you so much for such an amazing comment. I really loved reading it. Made my day! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, and thank you again for taking the time to comment!

@Thedarkrev1124 Thanks! I do have an idea for a follow up to this, but I won't be able to write it until after Birthday Pool Party wraps up, at the earliest.

@Itschuck I'm glad you decided to give the story a shot! I did wonder if the length would cause some people to not even try to read it. Either way, thanks for taking the time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Came across this first and then started BPP - only halfway through. Both great but one criticism of early BPP is that there was limited progression of sex with Lexi / Kayla doing everything every time (either live or in dreams) so there wasn’t really a build up to each act. I can see that developing with Kayla / Ian (as far as I’ve read) and is really well done in this story. In both stories would be worth introducing occasions when bra/panties are discarded when in public… the girls aren’t shy so why not a bit of risky showing off!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Well thought out and fun read. Enjoyed the crossover with your other series very much.

rjr_1954rjr_19545 months ago

Another absolutely fabulous story! This one is a brilliant crossover with "Pool Party" and I'm looking forward to sequels.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx5 months ago

Very well written and erotic. You made the characters real and not too over the top. I loved the way you embraced female sexuality and power.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

Thank you, THANK YOU!

I somehow missed this when you published it and only just found it now.

I’ve only read a page or two so far, but thank you so much for writing in past tense. It’s how all great prose fiction has been written with very few exceptions.

I can’t wait for the conclusion to the pool party sometime in 2037, but in the meantime, please keep writing in past tense. Present tense is the worst choice for beginning writers.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246014 months ago

Seeing your growth since your first posting has made my teacher heart swell. This was a wonderful tale, and you absolutely ended the landing.

But, even the Mona Lisa has flaws. I draw your attention to the final scene. A 6 foot plus man is making love to a 5 foot woman. I have been there. In college I was 6 foot three and lost my cherry to a little vixen who was just 5 feet tall. When I tell people I dated such a short woman, they always ask what it was like. My usual answer is: “inconvenient”.

When a 6 foot three man is making love missionary style to a 5 foot woman her face is somewhere in the middle of his chest. Kissing during that action is painful at best. Making love to her tits? Absolutely impossible. I will also add that cowgirl was difficult since her very short legs couldn’t lift up very high. Don’t even get me started on the impossibility of a 69. I eventually married a woman almost 6 feet tall and sex was wonderfully symmetrical.

But I loved the story!

Publius68Publius684 months ago

A helluva good story!

I honestly doubted is was going to finish it a few times, just because of other things, not the story.

I did find myself rushing to finish, and I’ll admit I skimmed here and there.

But what I skimmed was the sex, which was great, so I could have time to keep rushing forward with the story, which was better.

Bravo.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirst3 months ago

Good story, well developed, believable, realistic.

KintsukuroiKintsukuroi3 months ago

@Rainyday493. Yes indeed, I enjoyed reading this story too!. I felt that the build-up sex acts were definitely wickedly-hotter than the final climactic scene.

@TheJoker33. I totally agree on the cameo! When I read that "green-eyed fox" line. I was like, "Did he...(reads a bit further) Holy Shit! He did!!!!

@cbsteel87. I think Suzie will be friends with benefits with Dr. Feelgood for the time being. Now that 'Zee' has gotten a taste of the wild side, she isn't going to stop any time soon. The Slut Sisters will definitely giving her some pointers, especially when it comes to girl-on-girl stuff.

@shadracht. Way to come through with the SABRmetrics on medical transcription!!

@Anonymous. When you dated that girl who wanted reassurance on her breasts, how big were her breasts?

@AccelarVester. Regarding Suzie's brother, it would be something if he had a secret sex life that would make Alyssa's and Suzie's heads spin.

@mbaabd. I can picture scenes of future chapters already. Hazel's baby shower. When Alyssa sees the gang, she remembers seeing them from when Hazel had the bleeding scare. Alyssa and Hazel and one or more Slut Sisters clubbing before Thanksgiving. The possibilities are endless.

@Witty. I don't mind a time skip, myself. At first, i was skeptical. But after seeing episodes of Yellowjackets and IT Chapter 2, that storytelling method can be done masterfully by you.

@Rapierwit24601. Thank you very much for sharing your story! The breakdown of the sexual difficulties was quite revealing and I'm glad you've found your match.

DCrawPhx1DCrawPhx12 months ago

I wish I could give you more than 5 stars!!! Being a 'Dave' I was sad that they didn't work things out, but you did a superb job.

GateWraithGateWraith2 months ago

Loved this story! Yes it was very long but very enjoyable. It was packed with good hot sex scenes without being redundant because they were all different steps in Susie's list instead of retreads of the same action over and over (which many stories on here do.) I loved Susie's character; very complex and sympathetic. It was lovely seeing her fighting her way out of her shell and desperately trying to free herself from her crippling anxiety.

Poor Dave. I knew he wasn't long for Susie's world when he started developing much deeper feelings for her. I knew it was going to end up with him discovering her other escapades and having his heart broken by them... it sucks but hey, Romance is a rose garden with a lot of thorns sometimes. It added a shot of human emotional realism to the story that many stories on here lack.

Five stars and a favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...