Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum." I said as I felt his cock throb in my grip.

"Keep going, keep going!" he urged, squirming slightly on the bed as his thumb brushed my nipple.

I kept going. He was so big, so hard. The large rod was actually really intimidating. Yeah, I couldn't even comprehend something so big actually fitting inside me. Still, seeing it made my mouth and pussy water. I loved it. I loved dick.

Henry was panting heavily as my ministrations pushed him closer and closer to his limit. Finally, he reached orgasm. One hand closed around my wrist as his other squeezed my breast. His hips bucked, and he gasped my name as it happened.

He came. Even as I watched, a large rope of white fluid launched out of his tip and flew straight up in the air. It soon reached its peak, falling back down and splattering across my hand. The first rope was followed by another. Then another. Warm, sticky fluid coated my hand and his cock as I kept stroking. The last few drops dribbled out, running down his shaft and landing on my hand. It was over.

I wasn't paying attention to what Henry was doing. My focus was entirely on my semen-covered hand. Releasing his softening manhood, I lifted my hand and held it in front of my face. Pulling my fingers apart, I examined the sticky ropes that were stretched between my fingers.

Moving my hand forward, I leaned in and inhaled, wondering what it smelled like. I gasped as the manliest scent I had ever experienced hit my nostrils. Oh God, it smelled so good! My pussy was gushing, my mouth was watering. I had to taste it! My lips slowly parted as I prepared to stick out my tongue.

"Here, use these." Henry's voice called out, jerking me back to reality.

"Oh, um, thanks." I mumbled as I accepted the tissues from him.

I hadn't even noticed that Henry had released my breasts. He must have gotten the tissues from his bedside table. I watched him use a couple of tissues to clean up his genitals. Then, shaking my head, I proceeded to clean my own hand.

Handing the tissues back to Henry, I stayed on the bed as he got up and made his way to a small trash barrel on the other side of the room. A small moan escaped my lips as he dropped the tissues in the trash. Seemed like a waste of perfectly good man stuff.

Henry's boxers were covering him again when he returned to the bed and sat down beside me. My big tits were still out and proud, rising and falling with my breathing. The handsome doctor reached out and cupped my cheek as he looked at me affectionately.

"That was great." he said before leaning forward and pecking my lips.

"I liked it, too." I smiled.

"You're so gorgeous." Henry whispered as his left hand slid down my neck, to my chest. My eyelids fluttered when his hand once again found my breast. "Every inch of you."

"Henry." I gasped weakly.

We were kissing again, making out with a furious intensity, a need for each other that I had never experienced. I grabbed the back of his head, my fingers clenching at his hair as I held his face to mine. Our tongues danced as we tasted and enjoyed each other. However, all too soon, Henry broke the kiss.

My grunt of disappointment turned into a moan of pleasure as the good doctor started kissing down my neck, avoiding my shirt and bra to get at my skin. Both of his hands were on my breasts, squeezing them together and creating an impressive cleavage. I should have expected it, but I was completely shocked when Henry buried his face in my tits.

"Oh, God!" I gasped as I threw my head back, my body shaking. "Oh, God!"

Henry made love to my breasts with his mouth. He kissed all over my boobs while holding them together. He shook his head rapidly, and I realized that he was motor boating my titties. As good as all that felt, nothing compared to how good it felt when his lips closed around my hard nipple.

"Holy shit!" I almost shouted, before biting my lower lip and groaning. "Keep doing that, keep doing that!"

Lifting my boob, Henry continued sucking on my nipple. I could feel his tongue flicking the sensitive tip. Just as I felt like I was about to orgasm, he switched to my other breast. Fucking amazing. So much better than sucking my own breasts. So much better.

Henry's right hand stayed on my tit, his thumb lightly caressing my flesh as his mouth switched from boob to boob, sucking and kissing. While his mouth and right hand were occupied with my knockers, his left hand slid down my body, his fingers lightly teasing my skin.

I spread my legs, allowing him to cup my pussy from outside my panties. I was afraid, and I wasn't afraid. I was ready. It was exhilarating! Henry began to rub me, and I knew he could feel how sopping wet my undies were.

It was happening. Oh God, it was happening! I was about to be touched down there. His tongue circled my nipple as his fingers pushed the strap of my panties aside. I shivered, fire burning inside me as I felt his fingertips brush along my labia, testing my arousal.

"Is this okay?" he pulled off my breast to ask.

"Yes!" I hissed, nodding rapidly.

Two things happened at once. The first was that Henry's mouth returned to my boob so he could keep sucking tit. Then the second. His two fingers found my opening, pushing upward and burying themselves in my warm, wet vaginal flesh.

I made the strangest sound. It was something like a whimper, a squeal, and a moan all rolled into one. Not sure I could make it again if I tried. My pussy muscles clamped down on his fingers, my body tense as I focused on the feeling of having someone else touching the very center of my being.

Then Henry started fingering me. His long digits slid smoothly in and out of me, making me pant heavily. His other hand squeezed my breast, and his mouth was all over my breasts. It was the most intense experience of my life. I thought I was gonna pass out from the intensity.

"Oh, God! Keep going!" I begged, my head tilted back, my eyes closed while my mouth hung open. "Finger me! Finger my pussy!"

His two fingers sawed in and out of me, my toes curling as I felt the pressure building. When he slid his fingers out of my hole and started rubbing my clit, I was done. A series of gasping grunts fell from my lips, my body shaking as the familiar electric shocks set every nerve in my body on fire.

"I'm cumming!" I announced, my hand tightly squeezing his wrist. "Cumming! Cumming!"

My eyes rolled back, and I lost all motor control for several seconds. Upon returning to earth, I realized I was laying on my side, panting heavily. Henry was no longer touching me. Holy shit, that really just happened. I got fingered, and I came so hard I blacked out.

Opening my eyes, I groaned before wiping my sweaty hair out of my face. Then I looked over at Henry. He was smiling down at me, clearly waiting for me to compose myself. I nearly came again when he lifted his two fingers and slipped them between his lips, tasting me.

"You're as delicious as I'd imagined." Henry commented when he took his fingers from his mouth.

"I-I think I'm in heaven." was all I could think to say as I started giggling.

I curled up into a little ball, my hands between my legs to protect my overwhelmed pussy. Granted, my panties were back in place, but I still felt better with my hands there. My shirt and bra were still up around my neck.

"You're so fucking adorable." he said, making me smile.

His hand was soon on my head, lightly brushing my sweaty hair back as he caressed me. I cooed softly, enjoying his touch. I felt like I could stay like this forever. Sadly, I couldn't. The lust began to die down somewhat, and I became increasingly aware of how exposed I was. The fucking fear was back.

Sitting up, I pulled my bra back down, struggling for a few seconds to get my large breasts contained. Once the tits were situated, I rolled my shirt back down over my flat stomach. Then Henry and I snuggled for a few more minutes. Until my phone went off.

Groaning in annoyance, I slowly sat up. Henry affectionately rubbed my back before I scooted over to the edge of the bed. Then I got up and hunted around for my pants. Extracting my phone from my jeans pocket, I realized it was still pretty early in the morning. I also checked my texts.

Alyssa: Slut. Not whore. They didn't pay me, not even after double-penetrating me. ;)

Alyssa: Forgot, you're innocent. That means I had two cocks in me at once; pussy and ass.

Alyssa: Sleeping here tonight, snuggled up with a naked Ellen. Get home safe!

Alyssa: Good morning! Did you get home safe?

Suzie: First, you're disgusting. Second, I'm not home. I stayed at Henry's last night, too.

While waiting for my sister to reply, I texted both my parents, letting them know I was still with Alyssa, and I was completely safe. Then I stepped into my jeans and pulled them up. Grabbing my shoes and socks, I put them on as well. At the same time, Henry got up and went to his dresser. Without speaking, he pulled out a pair of lounge pants and a clean t-shirt. Soon, we were both dressed.

"I had a great time." I told Henry once I found the courage to speak first.

"So did I, Suzie Cutie." he smiled. "I hope that wasn't too much for you?"

"It was intense, that's for sure!" I blushed. "I'm glad we did it, though."

"Okay, good." Henry sighed in relief. "By the way, I'm having a Halloween party on the twenty-fifth. Alyssa already knows. You're welcome to come, too."

The twenty-fifth. My twenty-fifth birthday, and my deadline for losing my virginity. Would going to Henry's party keep me from finishing my acts? Or maybe, just maybe, Henry would be the guy, the first one I let inside me.

After all, I felt incredibly safe with him. Cared for, protected. Understood. I had even crossed three more acts off my list. Nine: let a guy suck my breasts. Fourteen: give a handjob. Fifteen: get fingered. Could I do more with him? Maybe. Although, that big dick of his might just break me in half. Mm, what a way to go!

"The twenty-fifth is my birthday." I told him, trying to buy time.

"Oh? Happy birthday!" he exclaimed, seeming genuinely happy. "You'll probably have plans with family that day. Don't worry about it. You and Alyssa have fun."

"No, no big plans." I shook my head. "We'll probably have dinner and cake with our parents and brother, but maybe we could stop by after?"

"Either way, you're both welcome." Henry confirmed as he threw his clothes from last night in his hamper. "Talk it over with Alyssa, and feel free to stop by, if you can."

"Thank you, Henry." I grinned.

"You're welcome, Suzie." he inclined his head as he picked up his phone.

Henry and I both sat on the edge of his bed, playing on our phones for a little while. I replied to Mom's text and answered a few others. Ken and Dave had both messaged me. I was becoming a popular girl! I also finally got in touch with my big sister.

Alyssa: Sorry, I was sucking dick. You okay?

Suzie: Who were you sucking? I thought you spent the night with Ellen?

Alyssa: I did! The guys each found a guest room after the foursome, leaving her and I alone.

Suzie: So, how did you end up giving head?

Alyssa: I woke up with a craving for cum, so I wandered into one of the guy's rooms.

Suzie: Of course you did.

Alyssa: Why didn't you get a ride home?

Suzie: Can we meet somewhere? So we can talk in person.

Alyssa: Um, okay. Just give me a few minutes. Meet in the kitchen?

Suzie: Sure.

"Alyssa is still here. In a guest room." I said to Henry, feeling kind of awkward.

"Okay, how about we head downstairs?" Henry suggested. "I'd love to cook you breakfast."

"Sure!" I agreed happily, feeling some of the awkwardness melt away.

We walked out of his bedroom and headed down the hallway. A few of the guest room doors were closed. I knew my sister was behind one of them. Shaking my head to clear it, I followed Henry down the stairs, both of us soon arriving at the kitchen.

Alyssa must have been having a nice morning. She took way more than a few minutes to show up. By the time she finally did, Henry had made us both omelets. Damn, he was a good cook. The two of us were eating as my fully clothed sister appeared.

"Morning!" she shouted, loudly announcing her presence. "Henry! I didn't see you at all last night!"

"Good morning, Alyssa." Henry replied politely. "Sorry about that. I hope you still had a nice time?"

"I did!" my sister exclaimed as she helped herself to a muffin and plopped down beside me. "You okay, sis?"

"Um, ah, um..." I mumbled. Shit. Would she be mad that Henry and I hooked up?

"What is it? What's wrong?" Alyssa asked, putting a hand on my shoulder as she leaned in.

"Dr. Renshaw and I made out!" I blurted out, my anxiety making me speak rapidly. "He held me all night, then we woke up. I gave him a handjob, he sucked my boobs and fingered me!"

"What?!" Alyssa gasped, her eyes wide.

"Why did you call me Dr. Renshaw?" Henry frowned.

"Sorry. Henry." I winced, correcting myself. Then I looked at my sister. "Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" my sister frowned. "Did you have fun?"

"I did." I nodded.

"In that case, I'm proud of you!" Alyssa exclaimed. "My baby sister is thinking with her pussy for once!"

"Guess we are alike." I shrugged and blushed.

"Are we all okay here?" Henry asked.

"As long as we're clear on one thing." my big sister stated firmly, her deep blue eyes focused on Henry. "You hurt my baby sister, I rip your balls off."

"Noted." he replied with a charming chuckle. "Now, are we talking breaking her heart? Or spanking? Because if she's anything like you-"

"Shut up!" Alyssa ordered as she clamped her hand over his mouth, cutting him off. "You had your fingers inside my sister, don't you dare talk about us right now!"

That made us all laugh. We fell silent. At least until a few minutes later, when three other people staggered into the kitchen. The two guys from last night were first. Shit. I didn't remember their names. Oh well, hopefully Alyssa did, considering what she did with them. Then again, knowing her, she might not have cared.

Ellen appeared as well, full of confidence as she waltzed in wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of orange panties. The dents in her shirt showed us all that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her short brown hair was all over the place, and I remembered the term sex hair.

Soon, we were all eating breakfast. Conversation was flowing, but I was back to my normal, quiet self. Only spoke when spoken to, one word answers, the usual. I did keep checking out Henry, though. Fuck, he was gorgeous.

After finishing our meals, the guys said their goodbyes and left. Ellen followed, after helping us clean up. Finally, Alyssa suggested to me that it was time for us to go. My sister had planned ahead, bringing a change of clothes, her pills, and a toothbrush. I, however, had nothing. I needed to get home and take my birth control pill. Plus, I had morning breath.

Henry surprised me by kissing us both goodbye. I wondered if I would ever do anything sexual with him again. He was definitely hot, and I was interested. I just couldn't believe he was willing to spend time with me. Fuck, I was so shy and awkward, and he was, well, perfect.

"So, you and Henry?" Alyssa waggled her eyebrows as she started driving to my house.

"It was probably just a one time thing." I shrugged.

I was sure that was the case. Sadness started to consume me as I sat in the front seat of the car. I had realized that Henry and I never exchanged numbers. He hadn't bothered to ask for mine. He probably didn't want it. Sure, I could have found him on social media, via Alyssa, but that would make me seem desperate. I let out a breath as I forced myself to accept that he probably just saw me as Alyssa's sheltered little sister. Whatever. There were other guys. Even if they weren't as handsome. Or as well-endowed.

The rest of the car ride was spent with Alyssa and I catching up. I told her about my progress on my list of acts, and she told me about her night. And her morning. Images of wild sex filled my brain; of Alyssa taking two dicks at once, of Alyssa getting fucked while eating out Ellen, of Alyssa and Ellen making out as two guys showered them in sperm. Images of a life that would never be mine.

Yeah, I was feeling really sad. Even I wasn't sure exactly why. I had a great night and a fantastic morning, I should have been in an amazing mood! What was I feeling? Anxiety? Sure, there was some, but that wasn't everything. Maybe I really liked Henry?

Even if I did, I wasn't sure why that would make me sad? I liked Dave. I had liked Ron before I realized what an asshole he was. They didn't make me sad. I just shook my head and tried to focus on what Alyssa was saying to me.

"So, do you want to go to the Halloween party?" Alyssa offered. "It is your birthday."

"Maybe." I shrugged. "I'll think about it."

"Okay!" she nodded. "What would you like to do today?"

"I have no idea." I answered honestly. "I need to shower, brush my teeth, and change into fresh clothes before I do anything."

"How about you and I go out to lunch after? My treat." Alyssa suggested.

"Sure. That sounds fun." I agreed.

Only our Mom was home when we arrived back at the house. She and Alyssa talked while I took my shower and got ready for the day. Once I was fully dressed in fresh clothes, I found Alyssa and Mom chatting in the kitchen.

The three of us spent some time together, talking and bonding. It had been awhile since we had some nice girl-talk together. I enjoyed it. When it was around 1:00PM, Mom said she had to go to the grocery store. She hugged us both goodbye and left.

My big sister then drove us both to a nearby family-owned restaurant. The two of us were shown a table and brought drinks. We placed our orders with the waiter, then settled into our booth to chat as we waited for our lunch to arrive.

"I'm so glad you're coming out of your shell, Suzie." Alyssa commented before taking a sip of her diet soda.

"Yeah," I began, "I know you think it's time I grew up and moved out of our parents' house."

"That's not what I meant." she shook her head. "Yeah, I'm trying to help you, I want you to experience life, but that's not why I'm so happy right now."

"Oh?" I inquired, looking at her in confusion.

"I love how close this has brought us, Zee." Alyssa explained with a radiant smile. I couldn't believe she had just called me that. When I was born, Alyssa was four years old. She had trouble saying my name, so she always just called me Zee. She hadn't used the nickname in years. "We always talked, but you used to shut me down if I brought up sex. I never thought I'd tell you I'd experimented with girl-on-girl action."

"I do feel closer to you now, Aly." I replied, nodding slowly. "I feel like we can share anything."

"Zee, I just feel like everything we're sharing, this time together, the bonding, everything. I just..." she stopped and looked directly into my eyes. Alyssa then reached across the table and took my hand. "I love you, Zee. I love having you as a sister. Even when I thought Mom and Dad only loved you and had forgotten I existed, I always loved you. My second favorite day was when they brought you home."

"The first...?" I wondered, trailing off to allow the question to hang in the air.

"Sex Olympics in college. Holy shit!" she fanned herself before starting to laugh. "You're my favorite person, that's all I'm saying."

"What about our brother?" I smirked.

"We have a brother?" she asked with a frown. Then, with an exaggerated look of realization, she released my hand so she could slap the table. "That's who that was!"

I laughed. Truly laughed. Sure, Alyssa laughed right along with me, but I completely lost it. I laughed until I snorted, laughed until I wheezed. I was seeing spots by the time I got it under control. It was cathartic. I felt like all the worry, the stress I'd had about life and about my sister thinking less of me, it was gone. Completely gone.

1...7891011...24