Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" he smirked, seeming very amused by my explanation. "Alyssa always did know how to have a good time."

"You aren't jealous?" I wondered with a frown.

"No, I'm not." Henry shook his head. "I really like your sister, but I learned a long time ago that she isn't one to be tied down."

"Sorry?" I offered with a helpless shrug.

"Not your fault!" he smiled. "Let's talk about you now, are you okay? Alyssa did mention you got overwhelmed sometimes."

"R-really? S-she told you?" I stammered as I got lost in the handsome man's eyes.

"I hope that's okay?" Henry wondered. "I mean, I don't want to pry into your life, it's none of my business. Alyssa just mentioned trying to bring you out of your shell. You were really fun when we met at the club, so I was happy to invite you."

"You thought I was fun?" I wondered with wide eyes. He had to be lying. I was as boring as they came.

"Very much so." he confirmed. "And I definitely get feeling overwhelmed. I was actually coming up here to get a few moments to myself."

"I should let you have your privacy then." I suggested in a week voice.

"You don't have to do that." Henry smiled kindly. Fuck, I loved that smile. "How about I grab us a couple of drinks and we can be antisocial together?"

"I'd like that." I gave him a small, weak smile.

"I'll be right back. Make yourself at home." he said before making his exit.

Walking over to his bed, I sat down on the edge and looked toward the door. I can't believe sexy doctor Renshaw thought I was fun. He was used to women throwing themselves at him. I was just shy, awkward Suzie. Was he just being polite? Or did he really like me?

It didn't matter either way, he was way out of my league. Also, he had been with Alyssa. That would just be weird, right? I mean, I knew a lot of guys had a sister fantasy, but still. No. No way, Henry couldn't possibly like me. Or if he did, it was just as the nerdy little sister of the hot chick he was boning on the side.

Henry's return jolted me out of my ruminations. The sexy man was carrying two fancy glasses and a bottle of alcohol. Smiling at me, he walked over to his bedside table and set the glasses down. Then he opened the bottle and poured us each a small amount of liquor.

"How do you feel about expensive scotch?" Henry asked as he handed me the glass.

"I know absolutely nothing about expensive scotch." I replied with a giggle.

"Well, give it a try and let me know what you think!" he suggested as he sat down beside me. I noticed he was careful to give me about a foot of space.

I was slightly nervous with him watching me, but I raised the glass to my lips and took a small sip. The subtleties were definitely lost on me, but I could tell the alcohol was much smoother than what I was used to. Finding myself enjoying it, I took another sip before saying anything.

"It's really good!" I smiled.

"I'm glad you approve." Henry nodded before taking a sip of his own drink.

"I'm surprised you keep books up here." I commented, trying to start a conversation. "Why not stick them in the library?"

"Oh, you found the library?" he asked with an approving look. "What did you think?"

"I think it was amazing!" I gushed. "I mean, I have a lot of books, but I keep most of them in the attic. My book shelf in my room is full, and I have a few piles of books on the floor."

"A girl after my own heart!" Henry exclaimed, causing my heart to jump up into my throat. "And to answer your question, I like to keep my favorites in here in case the urge to pick one up for comfort strikes."

"You comfort read?!" I gasped. I could so relate! I actually forgot to be nervous around him as I gaped.

"I do. It really helps with stress." he explained.

"I'm the same way." I grinned. "I mean, I have a comfort show, like most people, but comfort reading is so much better!"

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy Henry was to talk to. It always took me awhile to warm up to people, but I liked him right away. His charm and quick wit put me at ease. Everything we had in common was a huge bonus. Similar books, movies. Yeah, my guard was down and I was at ease. The pleasant buzzing in my head didn't hurt either.

"Do you think she ever gets tired of it?" I asked out of nowhere. I winced a moment later, shocked by my own courage to ask such a question.

"Does who get tired of what?" he chuckled. "I need a little more information."

"Right, sorry." I blushed and looked away from him. "D-do you think Alyssa gets tired of hooking up with a different guy every week?"

"First of all, it's none of my business who Alyssa is hooking up with." Henry answered carefully. "She's my friend, but what she does in private is her business."

"I didn't think of that." I winced. Fuck, did I just violate some girl code? Some sister code? Alyssa hooked up with a different guy every time we went out, but she probably expected me to keep her privacy. "Maybe I shouldn't have given out that little tidbit about her."

"I won't tell anyone." he promised. "And I did already know that Alyssa has a lot of, well, friends."

"She does, and I'm not judging her." I said, trying to be clear. "It's just that she and I have been spending a lot of time together lately, and I never realized just how adventurous she was all the time. Once in awhile, I knew, but the frequency is kind of blowing my mind."

"You know how great sex is, I'm sure you can understand why someone might have an extremely high sex drive?" Henry suggested. Of course he assumed I wasn't a virgin. How could he not? "She's not in a relationship, and she likes partying. It makes sense to me, even if I'm not like that."

"Oh, you don't have a sex drive?" I teased, surprising myself with my open flirting.

"Believe me, I love sex." he smirked as he drained his glass. Then he got up to refill both our glasses. Henry was much closer to me when he sat back down. "I just haven't had a one night stand since I was an undergrad."

"With the way women throw themselves at cute doctors, I'm surprised." I purred. I was drunk, I was horny, and fuck, I was attracted to the doctor.

"I try to only sleep with women I really care about." Henry answered. "I don't mean I need love or something, Alyssa is just a great friend, after all."

"I think I understand." I whispered as I was the one to inch closer.

"A lot of people go through periods where they're extra active, sexually." he suggested. "I'm sure your sister doesn't always act like she has the last few weeks with you."

"You're probably right." I nodded as I finished yet another glass.

"Want another?" Henry offered as he took my glass.

"I, uh, I probably shouldn't." I answered.

"Okay." he responded before placing both our glasses on his bedside table.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes, just enjoying each others company. Soon, Henry closed the remaining distance between us. Our legs were touching as he looked at me with fire in his eyes. My gaze traveled down to his lips before flicking back up. We both knew what was about to happen, I was sure of it.

Henry leaned down, his head turning slightly as he moved toward his target. My heart was racing, my pussy tingling as I closed my eyes and accepted his kiss. He wasn't my first kiss, but I had never felt such a strong surge of lust. His lips were so soft, his presence was so warm and inviting. And shit, he was just so sexy.

I felt his hand at my back, lightly supporting me, comforting me. When his other hand cupped my cheek, I responded with a throaty moan. I was the one who brought tongue into the equation. I probed his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues wrestled as his hand at my back began to move. Fuck, he was good with his tongue. I felt my pussy gushing when he began to caress my breast through my pink shirt. The thick padding of my bra was in the way, preventing him from discovering just how hard my nipple was.

Pure lust for this man was the only thing I was feeling. My control was gone. I continued moaning into our kiss as Henry escalated things. Keeping one hand on my massive breast, his other hand slid up my jean-clad thigh.

My legs instinctively spread, giving him nonverbal permission to go further. I squealed into our kiss when his hand cupped my crotch. Then he was rubbing me. Holy shit, he was rubbing my pussy. A man was touching my most intimate place. My knees bent, legs pulling up slightly as I broke our kiss and threw my head back.

"Oh, God!" I gasped out.

Henry began trailing hot kisses down my neck as he continued to rub me through my jeans. My entire body was on fire, I couldn't breathe! I was panting heavily as I reached out and placed my hand on his bulge and tried to rub him as well.

I didn't do a very good job. I couldn't focus. I was seeing stars. As the feelings overwhelmed me, I was forced to pull my hand out of his lap. Leaning back, I rested both my palms on the comforter as he rubbed me, as he kissed my neck, as he squeezed my breast.

The fire peaked. Sparks shooting out of it as it shot threw my veins, stimulating every inch of my body. I shuddered and gasped, causing Henry to rub me faster, pressing on the spot where he knew my clit to be. Then I exploded.

"I'm cumming!" I announced as Henry pulled back from my neck so he could watch my face contort. "I'm cumming!"

"Fuck, Suzie, you're so sexy." he whispered as he admired my cum face.

"Oh, Henry!" I cried out as the last of the electric shocks died down.

I pounced. I threw myself at Henry, smashing our lips together as our passionate kiss resumed. Somehow, I ended up on top of him, his head resting on the pillow as his hands gripped my ass. His tongue was in my mouth, so I sucked on it and moaned.

We were grinding. I could feel his bulge against my crotch, I could feel my big tits pressing against his chest. Then he rolled us over so he was on top. My legs were spread wide as he pushed his hardness against me.

His hands were on my boobs, squeezing them. It felt so good. Henry had me. I was his. At least until he dropped his hands to my waist and started sliding my shirt up my body. My orgasm had passed, and my anxiety suddenly crashed into me.

"I-I'm a virgin!" I gasped weakly, breaking our kiss. "I'm a virgin!"

"What, seriously?" Henry asked as he immediately backed off, sitting up on the bed so he could look down at me.

"Y-yeah, yes." I stammered as I scooted back on the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them protectively.

"Sorry, I didn't know." he panted. Henry was obviously trying to calm down his lust. "Are you okay?"

"I am." I nodded rapidly. "I wanted to do what we did, but I'm not ready to go further."

"It's okay, I understand. No problem at all." Henry assured me. "Ah, it's, it's late. We're both kind of drunk. You're welcome to use a guest room if you wanna crash here. I'm sure they aren't all occupied."

"C-can I stay with you?" I found myself asking. I was such a fucking coward, I needed to be comforted. I didn't want to be alone.

"If that's what you want, I'd love to have you stay." he smiled. I'm glad he knew I wasn't offering sex with that request.

"It's just..." I trailed off before finding my strength again. "It's just that it might be a little uncomfortable to sleep in jeans."

"I have a few pairs of lounge pants." Henry told me. "They might be a little loose on you, but they should work."

In response, I stood up. I was so comfortable around this man, so much more than I had been with Ron. I was not going to let my anxiety win this. I wanted to be comforted, be held. And I would be. So, I kicked off my shoes and socks before unbuttoning my jeans and dropping them to the floor.

"It's no more revealing than a bikini bottom, right?" I reasoned out loud.

"That's very true." he agreed before standing up.

Henry removed his own shoes and socks before dropping his pants, revealing his boxers. They were cute, white with colorful geometric shapes on them. Then he took off his shirt. Seeing his muscular torso almost made me resume our make out session, but the anxious twinge in my belly stopped me.

I got into bed with a guy, something I had never done before. Once we were under the covers, he pulled me into his arms, allowing me to rest my head on his bare chest. With my hair elastic gone, Henry started to gently run his fingers through my soft, silky hair. I purred happily.

"Thank you for being so understanding." I murmured.

"You have nothing to thank me for." Henry insisted as he held me close. "You can say no at any time. Anyone who doesn't respect that is a monster."

"I'm not keeping you from your party, am I?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Not at all." he replied. "They'll show themselves out. They always do."

I just nodded gently before kissing his chest. With one arm around Henry's waist, I molded my body against his, my big boobs pressing against him. My anxiety was gone again. I was safe. I was safe with Henry. With a guy. A very new feeling for me.

Henry's steady breathing convinced me that he was asleep. As I started to drift off myself, I realized I had completed two more acts. Five: crotch rubbed from outside clothes. Ten: reach orgasm in front of a guy. I had done one through six and ten through twelve. Nine acts done, sixteen left. My last conscious thought of the night was that maybe sleeping in the same bed with a guy should have been on my list.

~Saturday, October 11th~

For the first time in my life, I woke up in the arms of a man. It was a stray beam of sunlight coming through the open window that actually caused me to stir. However, the realization of the way our limbs were entangled hit me immediately.

Lifting my head, I looked at Henry and saw that he was still fast asleep. My hand acted on its own, sliding the covers down to our waist, exposing Henry's bare chest. I had never been this close to a barely clothed man, and curiosity was getting the better of me.

His light blonde chest hair was fascinating to me. I ran it through my fingers, my touch light, soft. At the same time, I slid my foot along his calf, feeling his leg hair between my toes. Henry really wasn't that hairy, it was mostly on his chest and legs.

I began to wonder if he had hair between his legs, or if he groomed. In my memories, I don't recall if he was hairy down there. At the time, I was more focused on the massive column of man meat between his legs. My hand inched lower, down his tight abs, and all the way to the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"Good morning, Suzie Cutie." Henry's soft voice whispered.

"Oh! I gasped as I jumped and yanked my hand back. Biting my lower lip, I looked up into his piercing green eyes. "S-sorry."

"It's quite alright." he chuckled, his hand pulling me closer and squeezing my upper arm.

"Suzie Cutie?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It suits you." Henry shrugged. "Has no one ever called you that before?"

"No, no one." I shook my head and smiled. "Just you."

"I love the way you smile." he said in his velvet voice as he reached over and brushed a lock of raven hair behind my ear.

"That earned you a kiss." I replied, swooping in to peck his lips.

"Lucky me.!" Henry grinned.

"Yes, you're very lucky." I agreed with a nod. "Even though I kind of ruined your fantasy of bagging sisters last night."

"You didn't ruin anything." he assured me before leaning in for another kiss.

"Y-you seemed shocked by what I told you." I stammered nervously. Fuck off, anxiety!

"I was surprised, yes." Henry confirmed. "I knew you were shy, but a virgin?"

"I was really sick when I was young." I explained.

"Alyssa did mention something about that." he nodded. "She never said how bad it was."

"I had immune system issues. I couldn't be around people at all." I sighed. "Even family had to keep their distance."

"I'm so sorry, Suzie." Henry responded in a sincere voice.

"It was the only life I knew." I shrugged. "Anyway, I was cured eventually, but I didn't socialize at all until I was an adult. Hence, shy and anxious virgin!"

"It all makes sense." he responded before giving me a sly look. "Although, you didn't seem too shy a minute ago."

I froze. No, I really froze. I don't even think I was breathing. I just stared at Henry, not daring to blink as he smiled pleasantly at me. Holy shit, he was so patient, waiting for me to process. I knew I could be honest with him, I could tell him the truth.

"I wanna see it." I mumbled in a barely audible voice.

"Okay." Henry stated simply.

He didn't move, and I soon realized he was letting me take the lead. I grasped the edge of the covers, briefly hesitating before I threw them off us, revealing our lower bodies. Henry was just wearing his boxer briefs, while I still had my top and bra on, as well as my cute panties.

Adjusting myself, I lightly reached between his legs and cupped his crotch. He wasn't hard, not yet. Bringing my other hand to the party, I grasped his underwear as Henry lifted his ass. With one smooth motion, I pulled the boxers down to his thighs, completely exposing his genitals.

"Wow." I whispered, my eyes locked on his crotch.

It looked so different when it was soft. It was still big, but it wasn't nearly as intimidating. Looking lower, I examined his balls. Then my hand followed my eyes, and I gently cupped his testicles. I tested their weight as I lightly massaged his sack.

"That feels good.' he gasped, leaning his head back.

I didn't respond with words, I didn't even look up, my eyes never leaving his manhood. Wanting to continue to explore, I released his balls and wrapped my fingers around the soft pole. Henry began to slowly harden as I started to stroke him, but he wasn't fully erect.

"You like that?" I cooed, my hand continuing to stimulate him.

"Yes." he moaned and nodded. "Don't stop."

"Mm, we need to get you nice and throbbing for me." I husked as I channeled my inner Alyssa. "I get to see you, but I'm all covered, it's not fair. Do you wanna see me?"

"I do." Henry confirmed. "I wanna see you, Suzie."

"I want you to see me." I replied sincerely.

Releasing his penis, I sat up as I curled my legs back. I knew I look cute in panties and a shirt, I even smiled as Henry's eyes ran along my tight body. Wanting to show him more, I pulled my pink shirt up, and over my breasts. His eyes went wide as he saw how my massive boobs strained against my bra.

With my shirt around my neck, I breathed heavily as fear once again threatened to paralyze me. No one had ever seen my assets in person before. Henry was going to be the first. He was so kind, so sweet, so sexy. He deserved to be the first. Before I could chicken out, I grabbed my bra and pulled it up, allowing my big tits to fall free.

"They're beautiful." he groaned, his eyes locked on my hanging orbs and hard nipples.

"Y-you can touch me..."I stammered as I reached out and once again took hold of his fully erect penis. "If you want."

Henry reached over with his left hand, his fingers inching closer to me, giving me time to ask him to stop. I never did. My eyes rolled back and I gasped as his large hand palmed my bare, right breast. I shivered as he began to caress me.

I began giving Henry a handjob, alternating between watching his cock and gazing at the lust-filled expression on his face. His hard dick looked so big in my little hand, and I could even see a drop of white fluid oozing out of the tip.

The entire time I was stroking, Henry was playing with my boobs. His skillful fingers teased my nipples, his warm hand squeezed my pillow-like flesh. There was no doubt, I was fucking soaked. I even started to pant as I stroked him faster, my hand occasionally dipping lower to massage his balls.

"I-I'll cum if you keep going." Henry warned in an urgent voice.

1...678910...24