Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, it was soon time to get back to work. I was way ahead, so I was able to take it easy during the afternoon. As a result, when my sister texted me, I was able to reply every few minutes and hold a conversation.

Alyssa; Ready for the party?

Suzie: I think so. I'm a little anxious.

Alyssa: You'll be fine. I'll know pretty much everyone, they're all good people.

Suzie: That does make me feel better. It's easier than the club.

Alyssa: Definitely. Hey! How about I pick you up and take you?

Suzie: You won't be able to drink.

Alyssa: Maybe I'll just crash at Henry's. ;)

Suzie: Slut.

Alyssa: You saw his sexy bod. Do you blame me?

Suzie: No, not really...

Alyssa: There you go. So, it's a plan. I'll drive you, and you can hire a ride home.

Suzie: Okay, sure.

Alyssa: Great! Pick you up at 7:00PM!

Raising my hands above my head, I stretched and yawned. Setting my phone back down on my desk, I finished up the work day. Then I made myself dinner. It was Friday night, so there was no sign of my brother. Mom did say she hoped I had a good time at the party.

Mom had actually met Henry. Alyssa brought him to a holiday party that we were all invited to. My parents liked him, and I think they knew that he and Alyssa were friends with benefits. Alyssa told us Henry was her friend, but they always had a familiarity with each other, one that gave away how physically intimate they had been. Of course, Alyssa never hid from me that she and Henry were going at it like rabbits.

Mom and Dad were probably hoping that Alyssa would eventually settle down with the doctor. He was successful, handsome, polite, and kind. Doctor Henry Renshaw was exactly the kind of guy all parents wanted for their daughter.

Personally, I can't imagine Alyssa ever settling down. She's always been so wild and free. I'm actually shocked she waited until after her high school graduation to lose her virginity. Still, her dirty thirty isn't far off, she can't keep sleeping around forever. Or can she?

After dinner, I cleaned up after myself and sat in the living room with my mom. We were both sitting on the couch in front of the big bay windows, reading books. I got my love of reading from Mom. Dad was also a pretty avid reader, but it was Mom who introduced me to the wonders of books.

I had a full library of books in the attic. All have been read. There were also several piles in my bedroom, some waiting to be read. I may not have been able to go out as a child, but I could explore other worlds simply by turning the page. It was magical. Even when I could go out, I still made sure to have time for reading.

"What time is Alyssa picking you up?" Mom asked at one point.

"7:00PM." I answered without looking up.

"You might wanna get ready." she warned me. "It's 6:45PM."

"It is? Crap!" I exclaimed, hopping to my feet. "Thanks, Mom!"

Good thing it didn't take me long to get ready. I was already wearing jean shorts and a cute pink top, so I really just had to put on socks and sneakers. Grabbing my purse, I ran over to kiss Mom goodbye before waiting outside for Alyssa.

The soft breeze felt good against my light skin. I could feel my raven hair blowing in the wind. That part was annoying. Taking a hair elastic from my purse, I pulled my long hair back into a lazy ponytail. I didn't usually go for the ponytail look, but having my hair out of my face did have the effect of drawing all eyes to my high cheekbones.

Patiently, I waited for my big sister. The sun was warm on my skin, and I was really enjoying just being outside. Soon, I saw her car coming down the street. Alyssa pulled into the driveway and I immediately hopped into the passenger seat.

"Time to party!" Alyssa announced as she threw the car into reverse and backed out onto the street. She was dressed in a cute green skirt and a white top.

"Sure." I giggled.

"How's your anxiety?" she wondered.

"Not bad." I answered with a shrug. "It's just a house party, and I don't think there will be a ton of people."

"Probably only about thirty, at most." Alyssa answered. "I'll know all of them."

"All nurses and doctors?" I inquired.

"Mostly." she nodded, her eyes on the road as she smirked. "Hoping to catch the eye of a cute doctor?"

"More like, I was wondering which of your friends you were gonna try and pawn me off on." I retorted playfully.

"It is not pawning you off!" Alyssa exclaimed with an offended look. "I'm just trying to think of who you might wanna meet."

"Right." I snorted.

"Seriously!" she insisted. "There are a couple of nurses who are guys, in addition to a few doctors."

"And it won't be weird if your sister makes out with one of your friends?" I asked.

"Nah, no way." Alyssa shook her head. "Hell, I make out with my friends."

"Uh, you do?" I followed up with, my eyes wide.

"Sure." she laughed. "Guys, girls, a soft pair of lips is a soft pair of lips."

"Oh." I mumbled as I tried to digest the information.

"Yeah, I know I never told you." Alyssa sighed. "Ellen and I taught each other how to kiss. That's how it started."

"I guess that makes sense." I mused. Ellen has been Alyssa's best friend since they were in preschool. The two even went to college together, majored in nursing together, and got jobs at the same hospital.

"Then we were at a frat party one day," she began, "and we realized that guys loved watching two women going at it. The guys said we could have free drinks if they could watch us make out. So, we did. Ellen and I ended up completely wasted, and we went down on each other in a bedroom at the party that night."

"You ate pussy?!" I squealed loudly.

"I did!" Alyssa confirmed. "It was delicious. I was also licked clean by a girl. Then Ellen and I had a few threesomes in college. Other times, if we were both horny and couldn't find cock, we'd satisfy each other. It's no big deal."

"Do you still do it?" I couldn't help but wonder.

"Sometimes, but not often." she told me before glancing at me nervously. "Does it bother you?"

"No." I said after considering it. "There's nothing wrong with being bisexual. You are who you are. I was just surprised."

"Okay, good." Alyssa let out a breath. "Just do me a favor, don't tell our parents. Or our baby brother."

"It stays between us." I promised.

"Great!" she said as we pulled up to a large house with a bunch of cars parked out front. "Oh, and some sisterly advice; if you ever get the chance to go clam diving, take it. You won't regret it."

"Uh, no." I stated firmly as Alyssa parked the car. "I think I'd throw up if my face was ever near someone's vulva. I'm completely straight."

"Your loss." Alyssa shrugged as she unbuckled her seat belt.

My big sister and I got out of her car, and I got my first look at Henry's house. The palatial home stood two stories, and was painted a very nice white. Just the attached garage looked to be close in size to a small house. We weren't poor, by any means, but damn!

"This is a nice house!" was all I could say.

"It really is." my sister agreed. "Wait until you see the inside, let's go!"

Alyssa looped her arm through mine and pulled me along the walkway. The grass was impeccably kept up, and there were a few bushes artistically placed in front of the house. Lights were on in most of the windows, and I could tell the party was already well in progress.

The front door was wide open, so we naturally walked right in like we owned the place. Just the entryway revealed that the house was beautifully decorated with expensive fixtures. My eyes darted around as we walked in. Those wood floors looked like they cost a fortune. I knew doctors made a lot, but our dad probably made more than Henry. He must have family money.

Alyssa's face immediately lit up as she saw a group of four friends. Two were male, and two were female. I did recognize one of them, at least. She dragged me through the foyer and into the house before beginning to make introductions.

Katie was a stunningly beautiful blonde doctor who was very friendly and outgoing. I'd actually met her before. Jim was a brown haired nurse who looked to be about my age. Derek had shockingly red hair, and was probably one of the older nurses present, at close to forty. Finally, Jessica was a brunette nurse with a bubbly personality to go with her big jugs.

"It's so nice to meet you, Suzie!" Jessica exclaimed as she ran forward to hug me.

"Oh, hi!" I gasped as I hugged her back.

"Yeah, I'm a hugger!" Jessica laughed as she released me. "You'll get used to it."

"Not that you have a choice." Katie laughed. "Good to see you again, Suzie."

"Katie." I replied with a polite nod.

"Damn, are all the women in your family this gorgeous, Alyssa?" Derek asked as he openly checked me out. Zero shame.

I wasn't surprised. Derek was a known ladies' man at the hospital. I'd heard he was almost caught having sex with an elderly patient's daughter in an unused room. It was almost a big thing, but he fortunately got his pants up before anyone came in. I knew he bagged Alyssa at one point, too.

"Keep it in your pants, Derek." my sister teased.

"No promises." Derek smirked as he looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry about Derek, he's harmless." Jim insisted before taking a swig of his beer.

"Before you guys completely scare my sister off, we're gonna go find our gracious host." Alyssa interjected as she dragged me away from the group.

"Talk soon, Suzie!" Derek called out after me.

As we weaved through the large house, I observed that no one was very old. Derek was probably the oldest person here. I knew there was an older generation who worked at the hospital, but either they weren't invited, or they chose not to attend.

"Sorry about Derek." Alyssa said as we entered the large living room. "He's a huge flirt."

A large space was cleared for people to chat and dance. Some music was playing out of a large entertainment center. I did not recognize a single person here, but they all were dressed in casual attire. A few acknowledged Alyssa with a wave or a smile. My sister snagged us a couple of wine coolers and handed me one.

"I can't believe you had sex with that guy." I snorted before taking a swig.

"Hey, he can be really charming." she reasoned as we found a couple of chairs off to the side. "Plus, he's pretty good in bed."

"Well, he's not getting into bed with me." I insisted while parking my ass in my seat.

"Your call." Alyssa shrugged, sitting down beside me. "What did you think of Jim?"

"He was kinda cute, I guess." I mused. "Why? Did you sleep with him, too?"

"Twice." she confirmed, holding up two fingers.

"Have you fucked the entire hospital?" I rolled my eyes. "That place is worse than a frat house!"

"Like you'd know anything about frat houses." my sister retorted.

"At least everyone here is fully clothed." I commented, looking around as I took another sip.

"And staying that way!" Alyssa insisted. "There might be a couple hook ups in the guest bedrooms, but this is a house party, not a frat party."

"No beer pong, or anything like that, either." I observed.

"Does everything you know about parties come from crappy movies?" she challenged.

"Yes." I grunted with a grumpy expression.

"Well," Alyssa began, "here we're going to listen to music, socialize, do some light dancing. Maybe a little flirting. Sure, a couple might sneak off to a room for a little fucking, but it's not some wild keg party."

"That does make me feel better." I admitted.

"Good." she smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Is everyone here single? Do they all work at the hospital?" I wondered a couple minutes later.

"No, and no." Alyssa answered. "A couple of people from the hospital brought significant others. Then there are friends, friends of friends. I know most of the people here, but not quite everyone. I don't recognize the tall blonde over there, for example."

I nodded and spent the next few minutes nursing my drink. Alyssa was usually the center of attention, but she seemed content to sit and relax with me. I really appreciated the gesture. At one point, I jumped and nearly spilled my drink when I heard a loud squeal.

"Alyssa!" Ellen shouted as she rushed over to where we were sitting.

"Hey, girl!" Alyssa responded, standing up to hug Ellen tightly.

Ellen was gorgeous. Like Alyssa, she was twenty-nine. That's where the physical similarities ended. My sister's friend was of average height, making her several inches taller than Alyssa and I. Ellen had short brown hair, brown eyes, and average sized breasts. She was dressed in jeans and a faded band t-shirt.

"So, I see you brought Suzie." Ellen commented after the girls exchanged cheek kisses.

"I did!" Alyssa said. "You two remember each other, right?"

"Oh, of course we do!" Ellen spoke up before I could even open my mouth. "How are you doing, Suzie?"

"I'm good. Thanks." I nodded. "You?"

"I am awesome." Ellen smiled. "You girls wanna dance? I love this song!"

"C'mon, baby sister." Alyssa said as she turned and offered me her hand. "Let's shake it!"

Setting down my drink, I followed Alyssa and Ellen out to the big, open space in the center of the room. The three of us started to dance in a small group. We didn't touch each other, just swayed to the music and smiled at each other.

At one point, a couple of guys tried to force themselves into our little circle. Apparently Alyssa and Ellen knew them, so they happily made room. I was nervous, but after the night club, I knew I could handle dancing with a few of Alyssa's guy friends. Alyssa's former lovers? Current lovers? Whatever.

Later on, the five of us all went into the kitchen and found jello shots. We all took two, Alyssa cheering the loudest as she challenged us all to drink more. I noticed Ellen was just as outgoing. The guys were eating it up.

We girls sat down on a couch in the living room as the guys stood over us. The conversations kept flowing, and it was quickly obvious that I was the most subdued. I answered quietly and didn't volunteer much. The two guys were definitely more interested in the obvious party girls.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked Alyssa at one point.

"What?" she shouted back as she rapidly turned her head to face me, her long dark hair whipping about her face.

"I need to use the little girls' room, where is it?" I repeated.

"Oh!" Alyssa exclaimed before pointing over my shoulder. "Down the hall, first door on the left. Remember to wash your hands!"

"You're gross!" I rolled my eyes as I got up headed off in the direction she indicated.

I entered the bathroom, peed, wiped, and yes, I washed my hands! Alyssa was an idiot. Actually, her comment is one I would have made, if I was being honest. I guess she and I really were sisters! Sighing, I splashed some water on my face as I contemplated my existence.

Alyssa, always the center of attention. Always so confident and outgoing. I had those thoughts about her all the time. I knew the truth; I was jealous. Or rather, envious. I was happy for my sister, I just wanted to be more like her.

Making my way back to the large living room, I frowned when I realized the couch we had been sitting on was empty. The two guys were gone, too. Did they ditch me? I checked my phone and found a text message from my former favorite sister.

Alyssa: Enjoy the party! Don't wait up. ;)

Suzie: Whore.

Well shit. Now what was I gonna do? I saw Katie standing off to the side and tapping her foot to the music. I could talk to her? Nah. I decided to do something slightly out of character and go exploring. It was a big, fancy house, maybe Henry had a private library or something equally cool.

My first find was a really nice dining room with a massive mahogany table and ornate chairs. A gorgeous china cabinet dominated one wall. I spent a few minutes admiring the expensive plates on display. Odd thing for a bachelor. Once again, I figured Henry must have had family money.

I ignored a couple of uninteresting rooms and another bathroom. A few people walked by me as I explored, and I politely greeted them before moving on. Nice hallways, expensive paintings, little tables with vases. Finally, I found it when I opened another door. The library.

An involuntary gasp left me as I entered the opulent library. Two story bookshelves, the stereotypical fireplace with the huge leather chairs. I think I spotted a liquor cabinet, as well as ornate drinking glasses. For scotch? Maybe.

It actually felt like I had entered a very famous animated movie I enjoyed as a child. Despite myself, I looked around for animated candelabras and clocks before realizing I was a moron. Giggling to myself, I explored the library, seeing a lot of very famous books, as well as a number I had never heard of.

I could have spent all night in here, but after about twenty minutes I decided to keep exploring. Eventually, I made my way back to where most of the people were. Unlike before, I noticed a few people were coming and going up the stairs. I shrugged, assuming it was okay to explore the second floor, then headed up.

Finding myself in a long hallway, I slowly walked along the path, peeking in open doors as I passed. Mostly guest bedrooms, one room that appeared to be a home office. Then I reached a closed door. Thinking I heard something, I placed my ear to the door.

"Damn, Alyssa, they weren't lying about your hot mouth!" one guy moaned.

"Spank me, Baby!" Ellen's voice cried out.

"That's it, take my cock!" another guy groaned right before I heard a loud slapping sound.

Well, that was a nice reminder of why I should always knock first. I did not need to see my big sister having a foursome. Removing my ear from the door, I continued down the hallway until I found what I thought was the master bedroom.

It was certainly big enough to be the master bedroom! A large bed dominated the room. There was also a huge television mounted on the wall. My eyes passed over what was most likely the walk-in closet and landed on a closed door that probably led to a private bathroom.

I figured I shouldn't enter Henry's bedroom, but one thing drew my inside. I noticed the bookshelf. Recognizing the spines of several books distracted me from wondering why he didn't just keep these in his library. I ran over happily.

Fantasy! Science fiction! All my favorites! So many famous series that I had read. There were a few horror as well, ones I had enjoyed, but I was mainly shocked by the first two genres. It looked like Henry had the same taste in novels that I did! Granted, there weren't really any romance books, but he was a guy, I wasn't surprised.

I was so engrossed with the books that I didn't notice the footsteps. However, I did feel him behind me once he was just a couple feet away. My heart pounded as I just kept staring at the books. He smelled so good, and we were in his bedroom. I resisted the urge to squirm, then almost jumped as he spoke.

"Do you want to know which book to pull to open the door to the sex dungeon?" he offered. His voice went straight through me, it made me think things that I probably shouldn't.

"You- you have a sex dungeon?" I squeaked when I finally turned to face him. He was so close. His intense green eyes stared into mine for a moment. Then he broke and started laughing.

"You've read way too many trashy romance novels, Suzie!" Henry shook his head as he continued laughing. He looked so sexy in jeans and a button down.

"S-sorry for coming into your bedroom." I mumbled as I stared at my feet.

"No problem at all." he replied. "Are you not having a good time?"

"I am!" I insisted, my head snapping up to look at the tall doctor. "It's just, um, well, my sister and her friend are kind of hooking up with a couple of guys in the other room. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I went exploring."

1...56789...24