Suzy's Desire

Story Info
An inhibited accountant explores her dark sexual desires....
2.2k words
4.27
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devlinwylde
devlinwylde
159 Followers

Suzy's Desire

This was originally written as a script for the Wylde In Bed Erotic Bedtime Stories Podcast, so it is written particularly for narration.

Suzanne opened her eyes, watching the overhead fan rotating idly, doing absolutely nothing to cool the infernal humidity tonight. Her phone tinged again. It was exactly the same sound it made with every alert, yet somehow every nerve in her body knew that it was from him.

She waited a moment, enjoying the soft ache growing inside her panties at the anticipation of this evening. When it tinged again, her pussy clutched suddenly, forcing a gentle moan to escape her dry lips.

Her hand lazily moved over the bed. Finding her phone, she lifted it above her face. Licking her lips as her eyes fixated on his name, without thinking, her free hand slid between the buttons of her shirt. Loosening one, she gently caressed the lace of her bra. Holding her breath, Suzanne opened his message, and automatically his words danced through her mind. Images tangoed with his words, dark, carnal images, that spoke to a side of her she had never even known existed.

Early in their relationship, Suzanne had decided that she needed a name for this side of her character because it was so very different to her normal character, innocently sat at her desk in the billing office. No one would ever guess the desires that relentlessly teased at her.

As she was still at an accountant at heart and had been disappointed with her nom de plume for her inner seductress. Suzy. Even she had to admit it was hardly a massive shift, but it was the best she could come up with, so Suzy it was. Of course, Suzy was most definitely not Suzanne; Suzy wore lacy lingerie beneath her respectable suit, sheer night clothing just because it felt good, it made her feel good. Suzy wanted to try so much more sexually. Suzy had a burning ache that rarely left her body to be filled, and to fulfil her man's desires in ways she had never thought she could even conceive of.

She had told herself for years that she wasn't desirable, that no man would want her. All these doubts created by the belittling lies of one man, a man she should have dumped years ago, but unfortunately, had only recently found the courage to finish it.

Since her personal freedom day, since she had re-discovered the joys of single life and stepped out in to a new world, facing it with a courage and optimism she thought she had all but lost. Suzanne had also discovered that orgasms didn't need to be a rare occurrence. Her satisfaction with her sex life had improved massively, even though it was a solitary affair.

That was, until she had met him.

It was nothing at all at the start, chatting about spreadsheets and pivot tables. All very innocent. If she was honest, she really couldn't pinpoint the moment it changed. When the innocent accounting talk changed into something a lot more intimate. Maybe there was just something about him, something deeply sexual that her subconscious recognised, even if her conscious mind didn't. But change it did and suddenly her sex life was just an avalanche of pleasure.

If she tried to explain it to anyone, she knew they would think she was mad.

His flirtatious texts during the day resonated with more than just his sexual desire. There was a warm passion that echoed in them as well, something deeper. And when she read his words, she didn't just imagine them; she didn't just imagine the lust fuelled passion her described. She felt them. Every. Damn. Word. Really felt them in ways she didn't know was possible. Her whole body trembled with the excitement of receiving his text, and when they chatted, she was full of his burning desire.

She was a logical, rational woman. How the hell could this be happening to her.

"My fingers caressing the soft flesh of your thighs" her fingers caressed his words on the screen before her hand slid between her thighs, fingertips caressing her soft flesh. But it wasn't her fingers, it was his. She could genuinely feel the rough caress of his fingertips gliding up and down her thighs. Her hips lifting with welcoming desire. As they raised higher, she found nothing but the frayed edges of her cut of shorts.

Disappointed, she huffed to herself before unbuttoning them and sliding them over the curves of her butt and kicking them across her bedroom.

"watching every movement of pleasure over your face, as my fingers slide higher" her gaze held the words. Her body absorbed the desire as she closed her eyes, once more immersing herself in the fantasy.

Her hands slid back between her thighs, in the safety of her mind, she could feel his passionate heat next to her, his aching desire hard against the outside of her thigh. Blue eyes watched her face with genuine interest, his fingertips finding the edge of her panties. She moaned gently, wantonly. Moving her thighs apart to welcome his fingers.

But she knew he wouldn't, he controlled his desire, his need, heightening her own passion with every touch, every movement until she was almost begging him to fuck her.

His fingertips brushed over the soft lace of her panties, a whisper of a touch that sent jolts of electricity through Suzy, as if suddenly brought to life. He moved her folds closer to his long fingers, her hopes dashed as he traced a slow line along the material edge; the movement tightening her panties against her aching pussy, the gentle throbbing in her core alight with a wildfire of desire.

As he lingered a little longer than normal, her thighs tensed with the growing pleasure. She had spent years avoiding sex, but now a week, just a damn week of abstinence, felt like torture for this mans connection. For their connection. If she pleasured herself in the void between their moments of virtual intimacy, it just felt empty, lacking. Something about sharing these moments with him was so real. There was most definitely a chemistry between them. Something so intense it forced her whole body into raptures of need in those dark voids.

His fingers lifted over her stomach, caressing her curves. She could feel that touch right through to her core, as if he was caressing the very end of her sex with every stroke. Lifting her tank-top slowly, the material pushing against her erect nipples, forcing her back to arch as the swirling burning sensation spread over her body. Holding his gaze, she tried to control her desire. She tried to resist the growing passion. But when he just smiled, his sky eyes reflecting the warmth of that smile, her knees just collapsed with need, her determination gone.

Fingertips gently caressed the curves of her breasts, cupping them fondly as his thumb pads brushed over the hard nubs.

"pinch one for me. Roll it between your finger and thumb, as if it was my teeth dragging along it" Obediently Suzy's finger and thumb pinched her nipple hard, to the brink of pain, dragging her nail along it. The sensation that cascaded through her body creating a low guttural moan of desire as she felt the edge of his teeth dragging along her nipple. Forcing it to become even harder as his breath teased at it, before the pain suddenly subsided and his tongue gently caressed around it.

"In your new chair, we've yet to christen that" his words commanded her body responding without delay she draped her legs over the arms of the easy chair, her swollen pussy only hidden by the finest of lace, before she eased the material to one side, the breath of the fan caressing her trembling lips.

"Circle your clit with your finger as if it was the tip of my tongue" her fingertip tracing a slow line around her, the sensation of the firm tip of his tongue caressing around her aching clit. God, her whole body was on fire. His soft, sensuous lips sucking gently on her folds, kissing them so sensitively, before dragging his teeth along them, from top to bottom of her pussy, the edge of pain creating new sensations through every nerve in her body.

Her phone's ringtone distracted her for just a moment before she felt his breath against his ear. His resonant tones vibrating through her body, his breathing heavy and stressed by pants of gentle pleasure, and she could see his hand moving up and down his shaft. The slow movement of his fingers highlighting his length. His long fingers not quite encompassing his broad girth. The sensation of his self pleasure, echoing in her ear, resonating through her whole body before she felt the entire length of him pushing slowly inside her with her fingers. Her lips achingly stretching around him, the sensation of his cock head pushing along the wall of her pussy, stroking just over THAT spot.

Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him in tighter, his hard cock swelling further inside her with every thrust, determined and deep. The sensation of every little micro muscle inside her pussy rippling up and down his length as he thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper, electrifying every nerve inside her. Her pussy clutching hard at his firm need as it pushed to the end of her.

Suzy tried to control the wave of pleasure flooding over her body. They had to come together. She had to hear him come. She really didn't feel she could come properly without hearing his growl and cries of pleasure as his cock erupted.

Sliding down the chair, she pushed her hips up, meeting every thrust with her determined pleasure. His moans growing, calling her name as he neared his moment, her own body quivering with a hard need for release as the thrusts intensified, stretching her lips to the point of beautiful pain with every thrust. She could feel the tremble moving through her core, before that one incredible sound echoed through her as he called out her name and said "I'm coming" and finally she relented her control, her orgasm crashing down through her body, through her breasts, her nipples, her stomach into her pussy before exploding on her clit.

"Don't stop rubbing, suck me now," he commanded between gasps.

Suzy turned on the chair before sinking to her knees, her fingers rubbing her throbbing clit furiously. Taking his pulsing cock in her hand, she licked up and down its length, the stream of his come oozing on to her tongue. God, he tasted so good. She couldn't believe just how good. She had never let a man come in her mouth, but him, damn, she craved the taste of him.

Her lips embraced his pulsing tip, circling her tongue around him and feeling the waves of pleasure pulsating through his cock. As his moans grew, his orgasm intensifying, Suzy's lips slide down his entire length, the warm stream of his come pulsing into the back of her throat. His fingers running through her hair, his thrusts pushing hard into her mouth. Tears drifting down her cheeks as her lips swelled around his impaling length.

"I want to fuck your mouth until I come again" Those words, so filthy, so intense, such a turn on, Suzy moaned loudly, her body tensing as she rode her fingers, gripping at the seat with burning need. She could feel his balls in her hands, massaging them as she felt them tighten.

His moans becoming louder again, more clipped, more urgent. Her pussy clutched in perfect symphony as his moans became a growl, Suzy's head meeting every thrust of his hips. Wanting to taste him. Wanting him to fill her with his come in every possible way. Wanting to be fucked and made his in so many filthy ways.

Again he cried out, moaning her name in such a perfect tone that it found its way right on to her clit as she could taste him erupt in her mouth, his warm pleasure shooting into the back of her throat as he whole body trembled in satisfaction.

"Pinch your clit for me now as you suck every drop from my hard cock" Firmly grasping her throbbing clit between her fingers, the sensation of her orgasm still pulsing hard within it, she pinched it firmly, screaming in pleasure as it protracted her orgasm, accelerating it with a toxic mix of pain and pleasure. Panting, Suzy rested her head on the seat of the chair, enjoying the repeating waves of pleasure mixing with the beautiful sounds of his breathing as he relaxed. At that moment, they joined, they were one. Immersing herself in the wonderful feelings, Suzy closed her eyes, letting her mind drift.

The sound of her phone tinging woke her. A little disorientated, Suzanne lifted herself from the floor, her knees a little unsteady. Grasping her phone, she focused eventually on the text "Good night sweetheart", her fingers stumbling as she replied "Good night honey" before she allowed herself to collapse on her bed, and chase him into her dreams.

devlinwylde
devlinwylde
159 Followers