Swallowing My Cum for Her

Story Info
Wanting a blowjob but getting a loving reversal.
1.3k words
3.48
11.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now after rewarding my wife for our beautiful anniversary evening, I removed my mouth from the moist folds around her open crotch. Oh that felt so good! My wife gasped to me softly as she slouched back into the armchair and savored the peaceful afterglow of her intense orgasm. I continued to lick my lips clean of her smooth and lovely nectar as I slowly got up from between her exhausted legs and then I confidently stood right in front of her, hoping for the returned favor. Thank you honey, she said to me. Now please remove your clothes for me. I believe it's your turn to cum, she continued graciously while sitting up a little but her rewarding smile slowly curled into a warm and mischievous grin the more she stared at the bulge under my thick jeans.

I began removing my shirt quickly for her, hoping I would get a blowjob tonight too, especially on our anniversary. However, as I looked at that familiar grin of hers, I became suspicious she might ask me to fulfill that other fetish of hers instead. I undid my jeans for her slowly now, realizing that if she did ask me for that, it would seem only fair for her, especially seeing she had just fulfilled my proposal to her for that other man just moments ago. Now ready for anything, I dropped the rest of my clothes to the floor in front of her and stepped out of them, exposing the full of my naked body for her as she had asked.

However, after staring meticulously over my hairy balls and swollen erection, she casually reached over from her armchair to the lamp stand and she opened the small drawer inside it. She then grasped what appeared to be a hidden and familiar looking silver utensil that she occasionally refers to as my 'naughty spoon.' She very slowly and seductively twirled it up and brought it between her naked breasts in front of me where I could see it clearly. Now knowing she was holding our unmistakable silverware in her delicate hand, I knew what she was going to ask me to do next. After a long and deliberate pause, she stared intently into my eyes and then she slowly said it. Begin masturbating for me, honey. I want to watch you stand there and do that thing for me tonight, she said spreading her legs a little more with a naughty smile, and then she watched me and waited.

I slowly and obediently brought my own hand down to my erect penis and then I began masturbating for her. As she watched me jerk off, it felt like ages of stress began escaping from my naked body. Within time I slowly felt the familiar precursors of a tumultuous orgasm faintly coming closer. Oh it feels so good, I said to her. Very nice, she whispered slowly through her lips, still holding the spoon between her naked breasts and still sitting indecently in the armchair in front of me. She watched my expressions closely as my hand rapidly stroked over my swollen erection, which eventually caused my balls to shake and jiggle right in front of her.

We giggled playfully together as that happened but then she took a thoughtful breath, and I saw her expressions slowly become more serious and seductive. I want to hear you say it this time honey. Her alluring voice washed over me as she lowered the silver spoon towards my naked waist and observed my orgasm becoming closer and more evident. Let me hear you say it aloud to me, she continued persuasively, now positioning that shiny utensil for me just under the tip of my penis. My breath quivered for my beautiful wife as I jerked off faster in front of her and I began to ooze a strand of my sticky pre-cum for her. She watched the clear liquid shake and drip under my rapid jerking motions, causing my fluid to now tap and stretch randomly against the middle of the spoon under her waiting hand. While seeing her smile at this, I surmised that the closer my orgasm got for her, the more I did not care anymore. I was willing to do or say anything for my wife at this point. I just wanted to cum, and soon.

Say it now, she gently urged me again encouragingly, now staring up at my predicament and enjoying the fading conflict hidden behind my fleeting expressions. Oh honey, I gasped to her in torment, please make me swallow my own cum for you, I whispered back to her under a surrendering breath. Once I said it, I felt profoundly vulnerable for my loving wife and I saw her lips curl into another warm and mischievous grin and she nodded. I will, she said in a familiar and conjugal way. I'm getting ready to cum, I moaned to her frantically. It's ok, honey, keep going, she said placing her other hand under my balls and squeezing them affectionately, emboldening me to continue for her.

Say it louder for me, she said using her most intoxicating voice, now holding the spoon steady under my rigid tip and while squeezing my balls a little tighter. I nodded to her as I masturbated for her in my closing and embarrassing moments, until I eventually began to climax. She smiled with that familiar grin of hers as my face clenched from the powerful rush within my testicles.

Oh, here I cum honey! Please make me swallow my sperm for you! I groaned loudly to her and I aimed my penis directly into the spoon how she asked. At that moment, I felt the imprisoned torment within my body immediately release as I ejaculated obediently in front of my sexy wife. There you go honey, she moaned in her gentle victory as she watched me cum right in front of her. Over and over again, I enjoyed my expelling sensations till I had to close my eyes from the intense stimulation. I heard my wife cooing as she stared over the millions of my fresh sperm now, signaling they had pumped perfectly from my hairy penis and had fallen captive into her tiny silver reservoir.

Her soft fingers squeezed my testicles a little, ensuring my remaining fluids were now all gone. Then to her satisfaction, she released my empty balls for me and I enjoyed the intense afterglow of my brief relief, and then my heart sank as I knew what was next. Now thoroughly drained and frazzled, I released my empty penis from my own hand and looked down. Only to find my naked wife slowly getting up from the armchair and lifting my sexual fluids seductively up to my mouth.

She giggled ironically at my tumultuous sperm swimming outside me now as she prepared to feed them back into my exhausted and sweaty body. And I could smell it. My full load and bleachy excretions were now being lifted up under my nose. Open your mouth for me honey, my beautiful naked wife cooed to me as she stared into my eyes. Reluctantly and obediently I held my mouth open for her and then it happened. My very own wife scooped my naughty spoon into my open mouth for me and she quickly fed me my own cum on our anniversary. As she caressed my cheek with love, I closed my mouth for her and then she pulled the spoon clean from my lips. In that moment, I instantly tasted my own sperm and semen for her like it was rapidly swimming and expanding over my tongue like thick and slimy oils. She watched my expressions closely and smiled as I struggled against my own peculiar textures and strange flavors. Then while looking into her beautiful eyes, I drew my cheeks in forcefully. And then in one gulp, I swallowed my own cum in front of her.

Oh, that was hot honey, thank you. Happy anniversary she said to me lovingly with a mischievous smile.