All Comments on 'Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 03'

by MySweetSwan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
Really loving it

I am really loving this story. Sean and Tristan are wonderful. I want to see how this all goes down. Please make the masters really fall in love with Swan. I would also like some back story. Also, Swan seems very smart. I want to see her continue to be a bird, but more. . . Can't wait for another chapter.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for more !!

Shaping up as a great story :-) Would love some background though .

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Loving this story. can't wait for more.

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 11 years ago
Next Chapter?

Awaiting the next chapter. Please don't leave this unfinished.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Oh when this the gathering...

I want to be done up too!

Great story liked it in BDSM just found it last night in Novel...I will have to hunt in each category to find Swan in her very interesting tale.

Please do not make us wait too long for ch 4!

FYI ***..."It was laughable and ridiculous, but her heart was pumping in her chest. Master Tristan (should be Sean) flopped down in one of the chairs in the middle of the room, conceivably where he had the best view of his partner."...***

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
Yikes! I missed this!

I was the one who asked you to keep it in BDSM - and then I went and missed it when it posted! I'm still loving it. Still panting to know some background, too... any chance you will chat with us here in the comments? Pretty please with sugar on top?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
SQUAWK!

I missed two chapters. Damn real life. Gotta go back and catch up. When you open chapter three the top banner says novels category, not bdsm.

Jennybeans, glad you caught this because that's how I saw it.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Spun sugar

Beautiful, and sweet so far. The gathering sounds like it will be fun and spicy.

Methinks there will be some cat fights in the bird house. Always has to be some bee-otch to ruffle up everyone's feathers. Wondering about the bird's finery for the gathering. Do the masters play up their names? Keep the fun coming.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
Got spoiled

I got spoiled by having so many chapters so quickly. Please please please post another one. I am going through withdrawl symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems a little off to me? Given that there isn’t any other information on world building, I’m going on the assumption that this is an alternate world where slavery is normal? That’s based on the facts that nobody is trying to escape captivity or lamenting their circumstances.

The sex scenes so far have been very mild, based on her previous experiences it’s a bit bizarre that she’s so relaxed and not adhering to any protocols. The vast majority of men enjoy a good ‘BJ’ so for two men who own close to a dozen girls I’d have thought that an impromptu BJ wouldn’t have such an impact. So yeah just a little bit confused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous