All Comments on 'Swapped Ch. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

I hope Zoey figures it out an gos to her real brother

MiniwandMiniwand5 months ago

Meh. Everything happens too fast. And why does Daniel's body changes after the swap?

Asperger27Asperger275 months agoAuthor

At first I wanted to keep it to where only Daniel and Connor can see each other as they are. With everyone else just noticing a sudden change in character.

But then I thought that maybe the physical change was real and Connor became a much bigger, stronger, study version of Daniel, while Daniel became the weak wimpy and meek version of Connor.

I hope that makes sense.

I'm glad people are liking it so far.

Realdeal123Realdeal1235 months ago

Two can play that game, can you make Daniel fuck Sarah?

Lovemaster123Lovemaster1235 months ago

Asperger27 you kind of ruining the story by making Connor became a much bigger, stronger, study version of Daniel, while Daniel became the weak wimpy and meek version of Connor. What is the point of body swapping if their body changes to resemblance a old one like that? This entire plot is pretty much just an excuse for Connor to fuck mother of Daniel without effort.

Asperger27Asperger275 months agoAuthor

Oh it doesn't stop there!

Asperger27Asperger275 months agoAuthor

Sarah is already in a relationship. With who? All will be revealed in the next chapter!

But I will say this....it isn't who you think it is.

Asperger27Asperger275 months agoAuthor

Chapter two is being made now. Then it's back to finish Diary of a hairy girl Ch.05 and Sleeping with friends mom Ch.08.

Nano522Nano5225 months ago

This is a great idea, but it’s very. One day in and mom is already sleeping with her son and talked her into leaving her job for only fans?

SouperKev777SouperKev7775 months ago

Love where this is going very erotic. Can’t wait to see what happens in the other body!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just hoping that the swapped process still isn't finished and Daniel will slowly absorb strength from Connor and slowly become more powerful like old Connor while Connor slowly becoming weaker, that would be more interesting.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I didn't like it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Swapped Series Info