Swapped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," Cynthia said and gathers their discarded clothes, "Zoey would be so upset if she saw us like this."

He picks up his phone and ends the video. Then gave Cynthia's ass a playful slap as they made their way to her bedroom.

Once inside, she closes her bedroom door behind them and drops their clothes on the floor. She giggles and then pushes Daniel backward onto her bed. His legs hanging off the edge by a few inches.

Cynthia then mounts him in her dimly lite bedroom. Feeling his thick cock pressing slowly into her, as she slide down his cock. Once rooted, she slides back up. Then back down again. Building up a tempo as her breasts bounce in his face. Her ass slapping repeatedly against his waist. Moaning as Daniel held her waist.

About half-way through, he rolled her over and began plowing into her. Her legs squirming against his sides, her nails scratching at his shoulder blades as her hands clung to his back. The bed steadily creaking under them.

Connor soon began huffing and puffing.

"Yeah you're close baby?" Cynthia asked tenderly, "You're going to c-cum inside me?"

Daniel moaned again. His thrusts blunt and precise.

"T-That's it big boy give it to me!" Cynthia panted, "Shoot all your hot delicious cum deep inside me!"

Connor stopped thrusting and grunted. Cynthia then felt him blast inside her.

"YES SHOOT DEEP INSIDE ME DANIEL!" Cynthia moaned, "FILL MOMMY UP WITH YOUR SEED BABY! KNOCK ME UP!"

Cynthia fell asleep immediately afterwards. Connor grabbed his phone from the nightstand and stopped the video. He then sent it to Daniel, along with a message saying how easy it was to fuck his mom. He then places his phone back on the nightstand and pulls Cynthia close to him as he too fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

The next morning, Cynthia woke up naked next to Daniel. Her arm draped over his naked chest as she took in the events of last night.

Daniel stirs from sleep and looked at her.

"Well good morning handsome," Cynthia said pecking his lips.

"Good morning yourself," Connor said groggily in Daniel's voice, "did you sleep okay?"

"As any woman could after the amazing night we shared," Cynthia giggled, "But are you sure you were okay with me taking your first time?"

"Oh I'm every sure," Connor said in Daniel's voice, "in fact I was wondering if you wanted to go again."

"Hmmm tempting offer," Cynthia said as she grabs his cock under the comforter.

She then gave it a few yanks. Feeling it harden by the second. Cynthia was amazed by how big Daniel was. She unashamedly admitted to herself that he was bigger than his father by 6 inches.

Daniel lets out a groan, as her jerking increased. The comforter rapidly rising and falling where her hand was.

"But Zoey would be getting up soon and so should we dear." Cynthia said as she leans over him, "Plus there will be plenty of time for it later."

They share kiss that got more heated by the second. Her jerking of his cock stopped as they focused on kissing each other. Only to get disturbed by the sudden knocking on her bedroom door.

"Oh fuck!" Cynthia said in a panick, "Get dressed quick!"

"Mom you up?" Zoey asked through her bedroom door.

Cynthia and Connor began pulling on their clothes.

"I-I am sweetheart," Cynthia said as she hooks her bra. "just give me a minute to get dressed."

Daniel zips up his jeans and pulls on his shirt, just as Cynthia buttons up hers. She gave him a quick peck before opening her bedroom door.

The first thing Zoey saw was her brother standing behind their mom.

"Mom why was Daniel in your room?" she then asked.

"Oh mom said she felt scared because of what happened yesterday," Connor said, "so...I stayed in her bedroom all night."

"Don't let what that guy said get to you mom," Zoey said as she hugged her mom, "you know you got me and Daniel looking out for you!"

"Awww thanks Zoe!" Cynthia said, "I did feel much safer with your older brother watching over me last night.

She gives Daniel a wink.

"Now it's time for you to head off to school young lady," Cynthia said as she walked Zoey to the front porch.

"But what about Daniel?" Zoey asked.

"I'll see that he goes to school too," Cynthia said, "now get to your bus!"

Zoey gave Cynthia one more hug, before she got on the bus and sat next to her friends. Once the bus drove off, Cynthia went back inside the house and took out her phone. She then called Daniel's school and told them she's going to keep him out for a while.

Cynthia then hung up her phone and enters the living room. Where Daniel sat on the couch with a cocky grin on his face. His shirt already on the floor. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Should we continue what was interrupted earlier?" Connor asked

"Well I did just call your school saying you'll be out for a while," Cynthia said, "so we could continue what was interrupted."

Daniel stood up and walked towards her. Cynthia's heart was pounding as Daniel stood close to her. He pulled her into a embrace as they kissed.

"Oh...Daniel," Cynthia moaned as he sucked on her neck.

Connor began unbuttoning her shirt and was now sucking on her exposed collarbone.

"Baby we really shouldn't be doing in here," Cynthia said afterwards as her shirt falls to the floor.

"Want to have sex in my room this time?" Connor asked in Daniel's voice.

"S-Sure," Cynthia said.

Connor then carried her to Daniel's room and placed her on his bed. Then continued stripping each other until they were both naked in his room. Connor this time mounted her and began to fuck Cynthia in very fast. His ballsack slapping against her ass, as his cock driled repeatedly in and out of her.

Connor was soo lucky that Cynthia called him out of school, because as Daniel, he was going to fuck her all morning on his bed.

Cynthia moaned loudly. Now unafraid of Zoey hearing them. His bed hitting the wall repeatedly.

He then ejaculated deep inside her afterwards.

-------------------------------------------------

After Connor took off with my mom and sister mom's Dodge Journey, Connor's mom came afterwards to pick me up. My first thought was that she must've been his sister or aunt. A memory showed her as his mom.

Her name was Sarah Whites and she was a very attractive older woman. With long flowing strawberry blonde hair, a pair of 34DD breasts, a narrow waist, wide hips and a round fat ass. I instantly found myself getting hard. She was just my type too, if I'm being honest.

I climbed into the backseat and sat down. She instantly noticed this and called me out on it.

"Why you sitting back there?" she asked, "You never sit in the backseat."

"Uh change of habit," I said.

"If you say so," she said.

When we got home, I felt really awkward. I mean...here I was with this beautiful woman and yet I was in my bully's body. A body that was shrinking to my size very subtly.

She made dinner and I couldn't for the life of me focus on eating. The meal smelled delicious and yet I couldn't take a bite.

"Are you okay sweetie?" she asked, "this was your favorite."

She scoots closer to me and places her forehead against mine.

"Your forehead feels hot," she said.

My eyes trail to her low cut shirt and her cleavage. She notices and gives a light chuckle.

"Is how I'm dressed...exciting you by any chance?" she asked coyly.

I nodded my head.

"Oh you poor baby!" she said teasingly, "Normally you are as cool as a cucumber when I wear less!"

"Do you like my top though?" she continued, "It's something I just got today."

"It's beautiful on y-you," I said.

"Just beautiful?" she asked teasingly, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I felt myself getting hard. How is this turning me on?

Unless...wait...does he have that "kind" of relationship with his own mother?

"Do we do stuff like this all the t-time?" I asked.

"Stuff like what?" she asked, "You sure you're okay?"

She pulls me up from my chair and takes my hand.

"You're going to bed young man," Sarah said.

I knew in my heart that this was a bad idea. I brushed her off me and pressed her against the wall.

"Connor?" Sarah said timidly, "You okay love?"

I let go of her and ran into his room. Slamming the door behind me as she calls out if I was okay.

I...couldn't do it. Not as him. I had to find a way to reverse this.

---------------------------------------------

Cynthia was between Connor's legs as she worshipped his cock. Giving his tip tender kisses and his shaft long slow licks. Squeezing his balls as she began to suck his dick eagerly now.

"Oh yeah," Connor grunted in Daniel's voice, "That feels so good. That's where you should be every morning from now on."

"I...don't think I can do that!" Cynthia said, "I have a job and then there's Zoey too."

"I think you'll find better work being a video actress," Connor said, "There's sites out there that'll pay for stuff like this."

She stops sucking his cock and stares at him.

"Tell me you're not seriously suggesting what I think you're suggesting Dan," Cynthia said.

"You know you want to," Connor said, "We can both be famous for that shit."

She sighs.

"Plus it'll be alot more money for the house," Connor said, "money to spend on yourself."

"What if someone finds out?" Cynthia asked, "I don't care if the money's good if that happens."

"It'll just be homemade videos," Connor said.

She sighs again.

"Just...homemade?" Cynthia asked.

"Trust me people will eat that stuff up," Connor said, "Mother/Son incest is a hot topic on sites like those."

"Do people really?" Cynthia asked.

"They do," Connor said.

"T-Then...we can try," Cynthia said, "where should we do this?"

Connor smirks and snapped his fingers. Cynthia blushes and returned to sucking him.

"Right now if you want," Connor said, "I just need a video recorder."

He then spots Daniel's personal computer on the desk across from the bed. On top of his monitor was a video camera.

"Let me get this set up," Connor said motioning Cynthia off of him."

He then sits at Daniel's desk naked and turned on his computer. Then turned on the recorder and smiled up at it.

"You ready?" Connor asked.

"As I'll ever be," Cynthia blushed.

"Assume the position...bitch," Connor said.

Cynthia laid on her back and opened her legs for him. Connor glances back at the camera before aligning his cock with her slit. Slowly pressing inside her.

"Oooooh God!" Cynthia moaned, "Your cock feels so good!"

"Yeah you like how big I am don't you?" Connor threw out, "You love your big dicked son better than dad?"

"Oooooh YES!" Cynthia moaned out, "It's bigger and better than his!"

"Fuck me baby!" she continued, "Fuck momma!"

"Such a dirty slut you are!" Connor said.

"The dirtiest!" Cynthia panted, "I'm so bad!"

Connor continued pounding into her. Ignoring her cries of how close she was to cumming and to go slower. He knew this was how she wanted to be fucked. Hard and deep. He felt her clench at his cock. Groaning as she spurted around it.

"I'm going to bust!" Connor called out, "Take all my cum deep inside you bitch!"

"YES GIVE IT TO ME!" Cynthia cried out, "GIVE MOMMA ALL YOUR POTENT SEED BABY!"

"Here it comes!" Connor said.

He jams his cock deep inside her and stops moving. Cynthia cums again as Connor floods her insides with his cum. Some of it dripping out of her and landing on the bed. He then rolls off her and pants. Cynthia shaking from the intense orgasms Connor gave her.

Connor then gets up and stops the recording. Then plays it on Daniel's computer as he kisses Cynthia.

"Now it's time to send it to a site you want to give the video to." Connor said.

Cynthia leans over his shoulder as he browses the different sites.

"Pornhub looks good," Cynthia said, "oh does this need my information?"

"Just for the payment," Connor said.

Cynthia types in her information and hits send. Her phone vibrates a few seconds later. She bends over to receive it from her discarded jeans and felt a hard smack on her right ass cheek.

"Jeez Daniel!" Cynthia giggled, "That was uncalled for!"

"Oh you know you liked that!" Connor said.

She kisses him again and then starts grabbing her clothes.

"I think a shower is in order," Cynthia said as she examined her sticky sweat covered arm, "then we're going out for lunch."

She then grabs his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

12