Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers

"And what did she say?"

"Basically what you'd expect. That she wanted to make it work, she wanted things to be good. That she didn't feel like anything was wrong, but that she was willing to broaden her horizons if it's what was going to be better for both of you guys."

That was almost exactly what I'd hoped she would have said. That was perfect. I could've kissed Tammy right now, I thought.

In a platonic way, I reassured myself. As thanks. It was a common-enough turn of phrase, there was nothing wrong with thinking that. Even with the sides of her bikini just barely containing her boobs from spilling out. I thought I could see the outline of her nipples and areolas pressing against the fabric. But I wasn't looking that hard.

"Okay, I mean that's good," I responded. "Obviously I think it'll be good for both of us."

"Me too," Tammy concurred. "One more thing though."

"Yeah, what?" I had just started to turn to leave.

"She wanted to talk to me about something in particular, with experimenting. Something I'd said."

"Okay, what was it?" I felt like I knew the answer to the question already, but I wanted to know.

"Swinging," Tammy answered plainly. My suspicions were confirmed. Tammy had only dropped it in passing, and Erica had picked up on it.

"What did you say? I mean, what did she want to know?"

"She wanted to know what it was like. What I thought of it. If I'd done it."

"And?"

"I told the truth."

"Which is?"

"Yeah I've done it. After the divorce-" Tammy paused, shoving down the bad memories associated with it. "After the divorce, when I met Jackson, I was afraid of bring trapped. Of being held down in the same toxic situation again. I wanted more control, more freedom, just an outlet to make me feel like I wasn't being dominated and kept down by one man."

I listened intently. Tammy and I had never talked about this before. We were pretty open with each other, about relationships, emotions, even about sex. But this was different.

"So we tried swinging. Swapping. Being open," she continued. "And it's been great. Everything stays incredibly fresh, incredibly freeing. We both love it. We both encourage it, if it's right for someone. Because at the end of the day, the deep trust and bond between a couple will keep them together. Anything beyond that is just for fun, just to keep it exciting. But true trust is knowing that you can have fun, can make your life exciting, and still have a rock to come back to."

I didn't really know how to respond. I knew a little bit about this from Tammy's dinner conversation. But not the full extent of her feelings. Or of what she and Jackson were doing.

Truth be told, the idea kind of intrigued me. That was definitely broadening the horizons, beyond even the point that I wanted. But it was certainly interesting. Being with another woman. Being with Tammy. There was certainly an appeal to that.

But when I thought about Erica with another man, my heart wrenched. With jealousy. It was exciting, maybe just to think about, but that was too far.

"Was that it?" I asked.

"Yeah. She just sort of listened. But I figured you'd want to know."

"Yeah, thank you, Tam." I turned again to leave. Tammy reached out and grabbed my forearm, stopping me in my tracks.

"Keep her, Aaron. She's an incredible woman. Do what it takes to keep her."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. That sounded ominous.

"I know. Thanks, Tam. As always. For everything."

"I know," she responded with a smile. I turned and waded my way out of the basin.

I made our way back to the packs to find Erica and Jackson sitting down next to each other, talking about nothing in particular. It felt weird to see Jackson now, knowing how he and Tammy felt.

Did they think of us this way? I saw how Jackson eyed Erica earlier. Tammy did say she encouraged other couples to do it.

Should I be worried? No, no, that was too far. Tammy and Jackson knew us. That would betray our strong trust, I felt.

Even though it was all about strong trust, I figured, thinking back to Tammy's words.

I shook my head. No. I couldn't be paranoid. Nothing was different. We were all just friends, out here enjoying nature.

Tammy sidled in right behind me, breaking up my thoughts. We all started chatting, as Tammy and I ducked away (to separate bushes) to get changed.

All of our swimsuits got tossed on a nearby rock to dry. We still had to wait a little bit before we could leave, so we set on back to the falls to grab some cute couple pictures; me and Erica, Tammy and Jackson. Then a timer photo of all of us.

Satisfied with the shots (mostly Erica and Jackson's decision), we looked around.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea to stay near the creek," I suggested. "Keep a fresh water source nearby?"

"It's off the trail," Jackson countered.

"Yeah but who cares? This works as a good trail indicator anyway, we won't get lost."

"True. Thoughts?" Jackson asked the whole group.

"I feel like the creek works well," Tammy offered.

"Agreed," Erica concurred.

"Alright then it's settled, we'll follow the creek," Jackson announced.

The creek ended up turning into more of a river, the river Jackson had seen earlier on the map. We followed it for the afternoon, delving deeper and deeper into the woods. The path led downhill for a bit, before it turned sharply right down a deeper hill.

The way straight ahead, however, led back up. Back up the mountain we'd started ascending earlier in the morning. I figured the recent downhill section wasn't as drastic of an incline as the morning uphill, so we probably had still ascended a fair bit from the start of the day.

A couple hours later, and all of us were sapped of energy. The cool dip in the falls had worn off, and the sun was sinking beneath the horizon.

We decided to call it a day in a small clearing. Trees ringed all around us, with a big boulder on one side. It was the flattest area we had found nearby and seemed as good a place as any to stop.

Dehydrated jerky and rice went down immediately, as did some moonshine for all of us. Just half a cup this time.

Everyone was about ready to hit the hay, and it was a quick night. We were in our tents at 8:30, and my eyes shut as soon as my head hit the pillow.

***

They jolted back open a little later. I had no idea what time it was. I turned on my phone to see; 12:45.

Jesus, I didn't know why I had woken up. I normally slept totally fine through the night.

Suddenly I realized why. A throbbing between my legs. I was about to pee my pants.

I looked over at Erica's sleeping bag, but with the moonlight blocked by the trees, I couldn't see anything. I just hoped I wasn't going to wake her up.

Clumsily I found my way out of our tent and relieved myself at the edge of the clearing. I turned back towards our tent, and that's when I realized that a dim lantern was on in Jackson and Tammy's.

"Wonder what they're doing up," I pondered. We were supposed to be getting up in barely 5 hours.

I started making my way back to the tent, tired enough that I didn't really care.

Until I heard a noise. It was muffled, but I could tell it was a moan. It sounded like what I'd woken up to this morning.

Oh well, if Jackson and Tammy wanted to have some fun and lose some sleep, that was their business. I didn't really care, beyond wishing maybe that it was Erica and I. I imagined myself in Jackson's place, with Tammy, the busty blonde servicing me in the tent with our best friends sleeping ten feet away; God, having Erica be willing to do that would be so incredible.

But right as I was about to duck back into our tent, something caught my ear. Not a moan. A voice. Clear as day. Talking. Nothing carnal or naughty. Conversation.

That piqued my interest. It had been Tammy's voice; I couldn't tell what she was saying. I had to wonder what she was talking about.

Jackson's voice responded. It didn't sound super interesting; their voices were low and calm. I turned back towards the tent.

And then I heard something that made my stomach turn. Twisted my guts into a knot and stopped my heart.

Erica's voice.

It was so clearly hers. Muffled, but I never would have mistaken my wife's voice.

What the hell was she doing in there? With them? With moaning? With the conversation she'd had with me, with Tammy earlier today? I feared the worst, but didn't really know what to expect. I had to see though.

As stealthily and carefully as I could, I crept around to the back of Jackson and Tammy's tent. I knew the configuration of their tent; I'd been in it before. On one side was a clear plastic flap in the wall, like a faux-window. The sheen of the plastic reflected light, so if you had a light on inside the tent, it reflected the light back enough that you couldn't see outside. But from outside, you had a picture-perfect view inside.

My heart pounded in my chest as I snuck around. I didn't know what I would see.

The voices were clearer now. Still muffled, but clearer.

"Won't he be upset?" Erica asked.

"He doesn't have to know," Tammy responded. "And besides we're not doing anything wrong even. It's just some fun."

"Just some fun," Jackson repeated.

I steeled myself, and looked in through the window. I stood back a few feet, just in case, but I could still see in perfectly.

Thankfully, what I feared wasn't what was happening. But it was still confusing, surprising, and definitely, definitely never a position I would've expected my wife to be in.

She sat opposite Tammy and Jackson, who were next to each other, arms-length apart. It formed an isosceles triangle of sorts. Tammy's back was partially to me, so I couldn't see her face. But I could see a lot of her body, and all of the other couple.

Erica was wearing the same blue Nike sports bra that I remembered her going to bed in. But that was it. Her panties were nowhere to be found. She was sitting on the floor of the tent, a pillow underneath her butt for support. And her legs were splayed open lewdly, towards Jackson and Tammy.

I couldn't see between her legs; her left thigh and flank blocked my view, but it was clear that Jackson and Tammy could see everything from where they were sitting.

They were even less covered than my wife. Tammy was wearing nothing; just a pair of shorts hanging around one of her ankles. My eyes feasted on her naked body. I'd never seen her exposed like this before. Just the taste at the falls left me wanting more.

And I had everything I wanted in front of me now. Tammy's breasts were perfect, massive but not to the point of looking too big for her frame. They were perky and full, with far less sag than I would've expected for boobs that big. Large pink areolas ringed around her cute nipples, protruding slightly from her chest.

Must've been cold.

With Tammy sitting in the same position as Erica, I had a clear view of her honeypot as well. She had puffy pink lips hiding her sex, but was completely hairless. Erica kept a small triangle of hair trimmed neatly above her slit (yes the carpet matched the drapes), so I wasn't used to seeing such a pristine, smooth mound. It was sexy and forbidden at the same time, her spread legs inviting me in towards her sweet treasure.

I had to stop from staring. A hard-on was growing in my pants. Fuck, I could not be turned on by my best friend and my wife being naked in front of each other! This was weird, and strange. Especially with the last person in the tent.

Jackson sat cross-legged, unlike the ladies. He, like his partner, was totally naked. It seemed so natural, so comfortable for them. I wondered how often they did this.

His dick was sticking straight up. Hard, rock hard. Veins throbbing along his shaft, his helmet poking up obscenely. His cock looked shorter than mine, but thicker. A lot thicker.

His eyes were glued to my wife, to her body.

That was what was twisting me up inside. Not the staring at my naked best friend. Not my wife experimenting. But another man looking at my wife. Getting hard looking at her.

Half of it was jealousy. That should be me. She should be choosing to experiment with me. Not with him. Or them.

But the other half was something I was afraid to admit to myself. It was hot. Knowing my wife was turning another man on. That was my wife. I'd married her, I'd won her over. And I trusted her to stay that way no matter what. But someone else was enjoying her this much. Lusting over her this much. Over my wife. That was almost a compliment to me. How fantastic of a wife I had. And that part of it was exciting. What someone else wouldn't do to be in my position. How far they'd go just to get a taste of what was mine.

I was stroking my cock. I hadn't even realized it, it just happened. My shorts were around my knees as I kneeled. And my hand was working back and forth over my raging erection, observing the scene in front of me.

"You're doing great Erica," Tammy said. "You've come so far already tonight."

I didn't know what Tammy meant. When did this start? What had happened?

My wife simply nodded her head back. That's when I noticed something I hadn't seen before. Her right hand was slipped between her legs. I didn't need to see it to know what it was doing. The rhythmic motions of her forearm and the red flush of her skin told me.

"Yes, that's perfect," Tammy continued. "Your little flower looks so pretty."

I imagined my wife's slit. The small lips, her pretty little clit. The dark inviting hole guarding her most intimate passage. The small triangle of orange hair crowning it all.

And then the juices adorning her lips. The swelling of her clit. Her fingers working back and forth over the nub. I'd seen it enough to picture exactly what it looked like right now. Exactly how perfect it looked.

A small mewl escaped Erica's mouth. Her head was starting to fall back. The pleasure was rising. I recognized it. Soon her whole body would begin to feel it. And then she'd get more vocal.

"She's building up," Jackson noted as well. "So good, so beautiful."

Again my heart twisted, torn between excitement and envy. Anger and lust.

"Such a perfect girl," Tammy said. Erica's hand was starting to work a little faster.

"Is it okay if we join you now?" Tammy asked. "Do you feel okay?"

Erica paused. I could see her head turned towards Jackson. That's what she was concerned about.

"Yeah, yeah you can." Her concern melted away. Mine grew. What did "join in" entail?

Tammy and Jackson immediately quelled my unease. Both of them worked a hand down to their crotch. Tammy's fingers played over her slit, running through her folds and then settling on her clit. Jackson wrapped his fingers around his cock and started stroking, his eyes burning holes into my wife's body.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Just masturbating together. That was pretty harmless right?

Maybe it was fucked up that this was my definition of harmless, but I had been bracing for the worst. All told, this was pretty hot.

"Your body's turning me on so much right now," Tammy catcalled. "I could just eat you up."

"Thanks," my wife muttered, but that clearly was not her main focus. Her eyes were on Jackson. He was slowly stroking himself, up and down the shaft, up and down. He matched the pace that Erica was setting for herself, stroking in sync.

"Go faster," he commanded to her, a gleam in his eye.

My wife nodded her head, and her arm started moving more fervently. Her posture collapsed again, and she put her left hand back on the ground behind her to support herself.

"Oh god," she whimpered.

"Don't stop Erica," Tammy encouraged. She was working herself more languidly than the other two, seemingly unconcerned about pace at all.

My wife's hand kept moving, stimulating and ringing around her pleasure button. Her head fell back, and I could see her eyes for the first time. They were closed now. Her mouth hung open, slightly ajar.

Her legs spasmed quickly, slamming shut before Erica opened them again. This was it. She was getting close.

Blood was rushing through her body, staining her skin a flushed red. I couldn't see it, but I knew goosebumps would be dotting her outer thighs. The hairs on her arms would be standing up.

Her muscles were quivering; her exposed stomach, her legs, the arm supporting her weight.

"Fuck, it's so good," she moaned. This was her getting more vocal. She was really close now, almost right on top of it.

"Oh god!" she squealed as her fingers hit a particularly nice spot. "Shit, shit, shit, it's so close."

She bit down on her lower lip hard, groaning out. "So close..." she gritted through her teeth.

Her hand was working as fast as it could now. I could see her forearm struggling to sustain that fast of a pace.

"It's coming. It's coming," she announced. Her body was tensing up. Everywhere. Red rising through her neck, into her cheeks. "It's...."

She came.

"Fuck!" Erica yelled as the climax coursed through her. Her face looked so pretty when she came. Her eyes closed, head lolled back. Not a care in the world. Just focused purely on the pleasure surging through her veins. She hardly ever let herself truly go like that. Like she could.

But it was here now. Her barriers were broken down, or abandoned, and she came explosively. My wife had never looked hotter.

Evidently, Jackson agreed, because his grunts took over the tent. His hand was flying over his cock, and with one final grunt, his own climax took over. He shot his load, depositing it on his own stomach and hands.

Tammy was the only one still standing. She'd worked a much slower pace, seemingly preferring to enjoy the other two's pleasure rather than inducing her own.

But now with both Jackson and Erica down, Tammy turned to herself. Her hand started working faster on her clit. Circling around, over and over. I could see the light reflecting on the juices that coated her full lips and the tips of her fingers. God that snatch was gorgeous.

All eyes were on Tammy, appreciating the show the blonde bombshell was putting on. Her other hand had been supporting her weight, but she shifted forward a little to balance and freed up her hand. It immediately dove between her legs, a finger prying just between her lips. The digit plunged into her hole, exploring her forbidden fruit. A second finger joined, spreading herself open a little more and bettering my view.

Tammy's hands worked in unison. There was silence in the tent for a minute, with the exception of the light squishing sounds of Tammy's twat. It felt almost dirty to be listening to.

Her breathing was getting faster. Her big tits rose and fell with each breath. Christ they were so perfect.

And then, her breathing stopped. She held it for a minute, her hands still working, faster than ever. Her body seized up, and she came silently.

Her boobs fell as she released a deep breath.

"Jesus Christ," she muttered, spasms still coursing through and taking hold of her body. Her blonde hair stood out so strikingly against her flushed red face. Seeing her like this put my friend in an entirely new face. Mouth slackjawed, eyes bloodshot. So raw, unkempt, natural. For someone who prided herself on always looking her best, it was incredible that she was at her hottest without even trying.

Everyone in the tent had finished. I looked down at my own erection. It had started to soften. Flecks of semen dotted the ground and the outside of their tent. I didn't know when I'd finished. I was too focused on the events inside the tent to even really notice. I think it was when my wife came. That's when I'd lost track of my own sensations.

I tucked my dick away. The three others sat around. I knew I'd have to get back to our own tent or raise major suspicions, but I also wanted to see if anything else important would happen. Anything else I should know about.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers
123456...9