Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.... I can't...." Erica trailed off.

Jackson kept going, giving her no rest, no mercy. And it seemed like exactly what she wanted. But his brow was screwed in concentration, his core tight. I knew he couldn't last forever.

He bent down so he was on top of her, forcing her legs against her chest. She was practically folded in half but her pussy was more exposed than ever. The change seemed to work wonders for her, immediately extracting a low carnal moan.

Jackson withdrew his hands from her, positioning them on either side of her head. With his body steady he fucked her raw, more forcefully and powerfully than he had yet. If he was going to finish he was going to make sure it was with a bang.

Erica still stared straight up into his eyes, even with the glossy look on her face. I didn't even know how conscious or aware she was. It seemed like this was the only thing in the world she could comprehend.

Jackson grunted loudly and bit down on his lower lip. He was close.

"So close..." Erica murmured. "Just one more. Please."

I was surprised she'd managed to string that many words together. Her whole body rippled like putty underneath Jackson's thrusts. She had completely given herself to him.

"Together," she muttered, barely loud enough for me to hear. Jackson kept going, as fast and powerful as he possibly could. Another loud grunt from him. "Together."

Jackson bent down and kissed her. Their lips met. And with one final thrust he buried himself completely inside Erica.

They came together. Both of their bodies tensing, seizing. Tidal waves of pleasure coursing through them. They were together, as one, wrapped and interlocked in the most carnal and intimate embrace. The little mewls and groans being muffled by each other's mouths.

That was it. The show was over.

I felt a little numb. My head was light. My extremities tingled. I could mostly perceive the world around me but I was largely out of it, like smoking too much weed.

He came inside her. Raw, unprotected. The one most sacred thing that Erica had never let anyone do. Had never, ever approached consideration between us. The one thing she knew, I had told her just two days before, I most wanted to do.

Tammy was talking. Jackson pulled out of Erica and shifted over towards us. His dick was still hard, covered in a sheen of white spend and juices, his and hers.

He directed his dick towards Tammy, and she took it in her mouth, cleaning off his shaft. She was grinding back against me. My hips were moving forward, rocking my friend between our two dicks.

But my body was moving on its own. I was staring at Erica.

She was lying still on the ground. Her chest was rising and falling, but other than that she was unmoving.

Her body was flushed red. Muscles still twitched at random, coming down from the tantric orgasm that had overcome her. Her pussy was gaped and covered in a sheen, very clearly freshly ravaged.

A small trail of cum was escaping out of her hole, trickling down towards her ass.

I watched the jizz seep out of her. Knowing it had been spewed deep into her womb. Knowing that she'd asked for it. Begged for it. Accepted it.

All I could feel was betrayal, and rage.

Tammy was spitroasted between the two of us. She let Jackson's now-deflating cock slip out of her mouth, putting all her effort into grinding back against me. I could feel her pussy tensing around my cock. She came again.

I could barely pay attention. I felt nauseous. Swimming through fog.

My own orgasm approached. I hardly noticed the surging of my member, the rush through my balls. Tammy did though, even as she came down from her climax. She spun around off my dick and finished me off in a few strokes, letting my load splatter all over her face, covering every inch of her with my cum.

My head rush got worse. I couldn't think. Everything tingled. I stumbled back, plopping down on the ground. Tammy was wearing my load proudly, licking the jizz off her cheeks while Jackson's hands started running over her body.

I looked over at Erica. The semen dripping out of her. Out of her pussy. My head felt like it was about to explode. My vision started going black. Everything faded.

***

Erica was lying on top of me, wrapping me up in a hug. Her head rested on my chest. I was inside her, but neither of us were doing anything, just soaking. I couldn't really remember how we got here.

"Are you mad?" she asked. They were her first words to me all night.

"No," I lied.

Jackson and Tammy were asleep next to us. I hadn't paid attention to how long they'd gone on for, but eventually they'd tired themselves out.

"I don't believe you," she said. "Do I need to be sorry?"

"You never need to be sorry," I responded.

"It's just this trip," she explained. "I've never felt anything like this before. Never wanted to do anything like this before."

"I know."

"So, when we go back home to Pennsylvania, everything's going to be normal."

I couldn't tell if that was an assertion or a question.

And I didn't know either way. I would have loved to believe that everything that happened out here was going to stay out here. But the emotions, the feelings? I didn't know if I believed it.

"Yeah," I lied again. "Yeah, of course."

"Good."

She paused for a moment, letting the air ring with crickets, the soft whistling of the wind, the gentle beat of our hearts.

"I know you're lying to me," she said. "But I know for sure that we're going to be okay after this trip. Right?"

"If you know it for sure, why are you asking me?"

"Because I want you to agree. To back me up, that we're not really broken."

"Just bent," I finished with a sigh.

We lay there in silence again. My cock pulsed gently in her twat. Her slick natural juices and Jackson's load combined to make a warm concoction basking my shaft inside.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"What?"

"Everything."

She took a second to answer.

"Yeah," she admitted. "Did you?"

I couldn't answer no. Getting to play with Tammy finally after all these years was amazing. My wife coming out of her shell was amazing. Even with another man. But her thinking it was behind my back, how all of us had blurred the line of cheating and swinging. That's the part that wasn't amazing.

But I didn't think I was going to say that.

"Yeah," I responded. And it wasn't a lie.

"So doesn't that make it okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"If we both liked it. Doesn't that make whatever we did, whatever we do, okay?"

I paused for a second to think. She wasn't wrong. But there were still lines that shouldn't be crossed, things that shouldn't be, or shouldn't have been, done.

"'Whatever we do?' As in you don't want to stop?" I dodged the question.

"Do you? I mean, we both just said we enjoyed it. And you can't deny this trip has been incredible and eye-opening."

"Yeah," I responded. "But where does that leave us? Past this trip? In the same place we are now?"

"Both of us having fun and enjoying pushing our boundaries? Having that trust to fall back on, like this, like what Jackson and Tam talked about?"

"I mean, it sounds good when you say it like that."

"Maybe because it is good. This is what you wanted. You wanted a new and open me. And this is her. I think this whole trip has been exactly what our relationship needed."

I didn't answer.

"Besides, this was your greatest fantasy wasn't it?" she asked. It was only then that I realized that she'd gradually started riding her hips on my cock. I'd been too distracted by our conversation to notice, but my erection was throbbing, on the verge of another climax. "Taking me raw? Finishing inside?"

I couldn't deny that I wanted almost nothing more in the world right then than to cum inside my wife. But I hadn't forgotten what had happened earlier that night. Someone else had stolen my fantasy first. Right now my dick was lubricated with another man's semen.

"Let's do it together baby," she whispered in my ear. "All of it."

I couldn't help but think how similar what she was saying was to what she had said to Jackson. Or how we hadn't started it together. It had been clandestine, behind each other's backs. It wasn't swapping, it wasn't pushing boundaries. It was cheating. From both of us.

"Together baby. Together."

She ground her hips down again, and the thought of finally being allowed to finish inside her put me over the top. I came, adding my sloppy seconds to Jackson's load inside my wife's womb. But it wasn't raw, or passionate like I had fantasized. It was just checking off a box.

Erica came at the same time, moaning gently into my ear. Her little mewls and groans were so familiar to me, but everything else just seemed incredibly foreign.

"I love you sweetie," she whispered in my ear, her body relaxing as sleep started to carry her away.

My eyes remained open, my mouth remained shut. I felt her breathing slow down, and her body melt away against me.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.

1...456789