Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our pace quickened to catch up to the other couple. Tammy and I were competitive to a fault, and neither one of us wanted to lose.

"Huh, that's weird," Tammy remarked as we slipped past some large rocks. The territory ahead was becoming more forest again, the rocky ground giving way to dirt and moss.

"What?"

"They've stopped, it looks like. Right ahead."

"Weird. You sure it's working right?"

Tammy showed me her watch. "Yeah."

"Strange. They could be taking a rest," I suggested. I was already getting a little exhausted, I could imagine they were in a similar boat.

"Well I'm gonna take advantage, I've needed to pee for half an hour," Tammy said.

I sighed. "This is our chance to get ahead. Tortoise and the hare, remember?"

"Neither the tortoise nor the hair pushed out two kids, okay? My bladder is small, I'm sorry."

"Fine," I relented. I couldn't really argue. "I guess I could use a quick breather anyway."

"Alright, I'll be back in two, let me find a bush."

I leaned back against a tree and slid down onto the dirt. It was nice taking a bit of a break. Tammy moved further ahead to the left, ducking behind some trees and a thick bush.

My lungs and heart appreciated the break, but it was short-lived.

After about a minute, Tammy came quickly back towards me.

I saw her and started to stand up. She immediately put a finger over her lips in the universal "shhh" signal, and came over to me.

"Don't make a sound," she said. It seemed like she was being genuinely serious. "Follow me."

My friend took my hand and started leading me where she had come from. I was intrigued, and more than a little confused. It didn't seem like Tammy was joking. And something had clearly changed. Her whole attitude had shifted.

Tammy pulled me into some brush, between bushes and trees. I could tell we were near the edge of the overpass, which was ringed by a line of thick bushes. As we neared closer, I could start to see through the foliage into the woods just below us.

"You cannot make a noise," she repeated, whispering right next to me.

I nodded a response, and strangely my ears started to pick something else up. Other sounds. Quiet for now, but I could tell they were voices.

Tammy pulled me up right next to her, and gave me a signal to inch closer. We stood next to each other, not even a foot apart, and I peered through the leaves and brush in front of me.

Just past the bushes came the edge of the overpass, dropping about 20 or 30 feet to the ground below. Here, there was a small clearing in the woods, or rather a little circle with less trees than everywhere else.

I didn't know what I expected to see, but it was certainly not the scene that came into view.

My heart skipped a beat. My stomach twisted in knots. My breath got caught in my throat.

The source of the voices below became clear. Standing in the clearing were Erica and Jackson.

They were just a couple feet apart, standing right next to each other. Jackson was leaning up against a boulder, and Erica standing on his left. But the part that concerned me was what they were wearing.

Or what they were not wearing.

Jackson stood completely naked. His tank top was strewn on the ground next to him, along with his pack. His shorts were down around his ankles. His entire ripped body was on display, with his thick erection sprouting out proudly. His tattooed arm was reaching out, a hand gently caressing Erica's shoulder.

My wife stood there barely more decent. Her top and pack were also discarded. Her gorgeous small breasts were free, their round pink nipples erect. Her shorts were around her knees. The only thing saving her decency was the pair of baby blue cotton panties still covering her most intimate area.

I didn't know how to react. I tensed up, and my brain felt fuzzy. Anger, rage, disgust, betrayal, jealousy. Every emotion coursed through me.

How could this be happening? What was going on? What was my wife doing? What was my best friend's boyfriend doing?

The tent last night had been different. Tammy was there too to monitor, and it had just been masturbating. No touching each other. But this was different. I could tell.

How could I have trusted them? How could I have been so stupid?

I started to move, but before I could do anything, a hand pushed back on my chest.

"No," Tammy whispered.

I looked at her, fury rising up through me, boiling my blood. I couldn't think straight.

But Tammy's hand froze me. Why wasn't I moving? My legs felt glued in place, slowly sinking into quicksand. I took a brief peek to make sure I was actually still standing on solid ground.

I couldn't explain why I didn't move. I wanted to. I should have. Should have burst through, jumped down into the clearing, and put a stop to whatever was happening, what was about to happen.

Yet I remained hooked. The scene transfixed me. Like a TV show you're addicted to. I had to know what happened next.

Deep down, mixed in with all those other emotions in some sort of toxic psychological blender, was lust. Horniness, desire, whatever you wanted to call it, it was there.

Sitting in my stomach. Keeping me rooted in place. I told myself Tammy's hand was what kept me in place, but I could've moved.

This is what I had wanted. I told Erica we should experiment. I let them go off together, alone. I knew what happened in the tent last night. I'd seen the way he looked at her at the hot spring. I'd felt how her body responded to his commands.

This was my doing. I had orchestrated this. Asked Erica to be more experimental, and then stood by doing nothing, even encouraging her, as it played out in front of me.

And my cock was rock hard watching it unfold. Some sick part of me enjoyed seeing this. Fighting through all the rage, the jealousy, the betrayal, was lust. And it conquered everything else.

Tammy's hand on my chest kept me anchored. Kept me safe. She was next to me. She was watching this too. She was in the same position, or close enough at least, even if they weren't married.

Did that make it okay? Did that mean that I wasn't a freak? That she was here beside me too? Holding me back?

Jackson and Erica were talking quietly, but with the utter silence everywhere else I could start to pick up what they were saying.

"It's okay," Jackson said. "It's okay. You're just finding yourself."

"I know, I know. I know we said that," Erica said. Her lip was curled up at the end, the way it always was when she was puzzled, or anxious. "It's just, it feels so good. So right. But I don't think it's what we should be doing."

"And do you want to listen to what you're thinking? Or...." Jackson moved his other hand and grabbed Erica's wrist gently. He slowly moved it towards his crotch, towards his erection. Without prompting, my wife's hand wrapped itself around his cock. "Do you want to listen to what you're feeling?"

Erica looked over at him, just feeling his cock in her hand. Her lips quivered slightly. I didn't know what she was thinking. I knew that the Erica before this trip wouldn't have ever done this. But being out here, away from her "real life," away from me even, seemed to be unlocking something deeper inside her.

Something I'd asked her to let out. Something I'd asked her to listen to. And that's exactly what she was doing.

Her hand flinched, and after a moment of hesitation began working its way up Jackson's cock. She took a deep breath, and he smiled.

"Good," he encouraged. "You made the right decision."

My wife continued gently stroking his cock, coaxing his member to its full size. As Erica's rhythm started to steady, Jackson let go of her wrist, moving his hand to her chin.

Erica had been staring down at her own hand, almost like she was surprised by what she was doing, and had to see it to make sure it was happening.

"Oh god," she groaned, seemingly taking in the gravity of what was actually happening.

"Shhh," Jackson instructed softly. With his hand on her chin he maneuvered her face closer to his. She finally moved to meet his eye contact.

Their mouths met in a kiss. She leaned in, his head moved forward; both pushed against each other, their bodies huddling closer. His other arm wrapped tighter around Erica's shoulder, pulling her bare chest against his own.

The two held their position; their mouths interlocked in a passionate embrace, while Erica's hand slowly worked its way up and down his shaft. It was a hypnotic sight, like a metronome. I couldn't concentrate on anything else, not even the prancing waltz of their tongues, nor the red flush rising through my wife's body.

The only thing that did break me out of my trance was a sudden feeling on my own body. Fingers on my waistband. Sliding underneath my shorts, inside my underwear. Fingers tickling and brushing against the base of my cock.

I looked over. Tammy's hand had left my chest at some point; I hadn't felt it. She had graduated lower, and the blonde was now gripping my shaft in her hand, mirroring Erica's movements as she stroked me completely to life.

My head was dizzy. My legs felt like jelly.

This could not be happening. My wife was kissing and jerking off another man, my best friend's boyfriend. And meanwhile my best friend was jerking me off.

Things like this simply didn't happen to me. This was something you heard about in college for why a couple fell apart. But this was not my life, this could not be my life.

But the dream didn't end. Or was it a nightmare? Truthfully I couldn't decide. I didn't even know if I wanted it to end. I was a terrible person for enjoying this, for being turned on by this. But I had wanted us to be more experimental right? To expand our boundaries.

Even if this wasn't what I meant, even if this was a little, or a lot, further than I anticipated, this was what I had wanted right? Did that make me a terrible person?

Was it all my fault?

"You have no idea how fucking hot this is for me," Tammy whispered huskily in my ear.

I wanted to agree with her. To acknowledge that at least. But I simply bit down on my lip, and stared ahead, not wanting to miss a single moment of the scene in front of me.

Jackson and Erica's kiss became deeper, more passionate, like they were trying to explore every inch of each other's mouths with their tongues. Their legs were interlocked, Jackson's cock pressing on the outside of Erica's thigh as she stroked it.

Jackson pulled back from the kiss, disconnecting their mouths. Erica's eyes had closed, but she opened them once the connection was broken.

Without saying anything, he moved the hand that had been on her chin to her cheek, cupping my wife's face. His thumb slowly stroked her skin, brushing a lock of hair out of her face.

And then his hand kept moving, upwards, to the crown of my wife's head. He didn't say or do anything, just letting it rest there, but Erica knew what he was signaling. She swallowed a breath, and began dropping to her knees.

Tammy's hand started working faster over my cock, still inside my shorts.

"It's so hot isn't it?" she whispered in my ear. Her tongue lashed out and licked my ear, sending shivers down my spine. She nibbled on my lobe gently, feeling the answer to my question in my cock.

She stopped stroking me for a second, bringing both of her hands to my waistband and pulling my shorts down around my ankles. My cock sprung free, basking in its liberation, before Tammy started stroking it again. Her other hand traced along my side, coming to a rest on my butt.

An involuntary groan left my mouth. This shouldn't have turned me on. I mean, I was cheating on my wife! My best friend was giving me a handjob. But my wife was doing the same thing. Lines had not just been crossed, they'd been exploded by a nuke.

And yet, Tammy's continuous stroking, combined with the scene in front of me, were milking me to a climax faster than I would have liked. Her grip was tighter as she reached near my head, running over the ridge and loose skin where my head met my shaft, before relaxing as she made her way back down to the base.

Tammy's mouth kept playing around my ear and neck, as I remained laser-focused on the scene in front of me.

Erica was on her knees. Her hand kept its pace on Jackson's cock, which was pointed right at her face, not even a few inches away. She sized him up; shorter but a lot thicker than what she was used to with me.

Jackson's hand resting on the back of her head now seemed to give the slightest amount of encouragement to her, gently nudging her head forward. Erica took another deep breath, her gorgeous boobs rising and falling with her chest. She opened her mouth and moved her head forward, letting his cock slide in between her lips.

My dick surged against Tammy's touch. This was no different in theory than before. Handjob, blowjob, it really didn't change anything. Both of us were equally cheating on each other.

But there was something especially dirty, especially vile, especially hot, about my wife on her knees with another man's dick in her mouth.

She was bobbing forward on his cock, swallowing up the first half of his length. Erica had deepthroated all of me before and Jackson wasn't as long, so I had no doubt she could take all of him if she wanted to. But she was taking it steady for now, moving measuredly up and down his dick. Her lips were sealed around his skin, his member shining with spit as her mouth traveled over it.

Erica's hand remained at the base, keeping his cock steady as she gently fondled him, her fingers brushing against his balls. She retreated back to his head and let his cock fall out of her mouth, lewdly plopping against her chin and prodding against her cheek. Erica let it stay there and twisted her head, dotting kisses along Jackson's shaft. Her tongue reached out and licked a long stroke along the underside of his cock, going from her hand at the base all the way up to his swollen crown.

When she arrived she swirled her tongue around his head, working the appendage eagerly over his tip. Her hand started stroking faster again to match, meeting the frenetic pace of her tongue.

Jackson's body was tensing up; I could tell he was close to finishing. He leaned back against the boulder languidly, eyes closed, just enjoying the performance by the cocksucker doting attention on him.

And that cocksucker was my wife.

As terrible as it sounded, I'd almost forgotten about Tammy. She was kissing my jaw, my cheek, my neck, my shoulder. Her hand kept stroking mechanically on my cock, using my own pre-cum as lube as it leaked into her hand and was quickly rubbed back in the shaft.

It was almost unimaginable; I had an unbelievably hot woman giving herself to me. Blonde, perfect body, amazing boobs. Devoting herself to my attention. I'd imagined having Tammy like this for years. Not that I'd ever really wanted to date her, we were better as friends, but I knew how hot she was.

And yet now, the only thing I could focus on was my wife. It felt wrong, almost like I was cheating on Tammy. She was the one who was giving me attention, yet my own attention was squarely focused on the other woman. It was so strange.

Even with that, I knew my climax was coming. Tammy's hand was working a special magic on my shaft. Maybe it was the scene in front of me, or how she was playing her fingers, but I almost never came just from a handjob. I knew that I was about to though.

Erica had taken Jackson's cock back into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his rod. Her free hand brushed her hair back; normally she tied her hair back before she gave head, but that had been forgotten in the wayside of the clandestine encounter today.

After she got her hair back, that free hand found its way between her legs. I hadn't thought about it, but the entire scene, for both of us couples, had been focused on the man. Erica seemed to be taking charge of her own pleasure now though, her fingers dipping inside her panties. I couldn't see, but I knew they'd be diligently circling her swollen clit.

Meanwhile her mouth consumed more and more of Jackson's cock. She had most of it down already, and moved her hand away to free up the remaining part of his length. His eyes were open now, watching Erica do it. One final push, and her nose nestled against his torso. His entire length was down her throat.

"That's so fucking hot," Tammy whispered in my ear. Her hand stroked faster, now ostensibly trying to make me finish. "Her devouring that whole cock. God, I could just watch them forever."

Jackson started to tense up again, and he moved his hands to the back of Erica's head.

"Fuck, that was it, I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

Erica pulled back, fighting against his grip. She returned her hand to the base and stroked quickly as her mouth bobbed back and forth over his head.

"Shit here it comes," he announced.

Erica tried to pull back again. She didn't like swallowing. But Jackson's grip fought against her, and she relented, keeping half of his cock inside her mouth. Jackson's body tensed up, his fingers dug into Erica's scalp, and he came.

I could see his balls pulsing, his shaft throbbing as he emptied his load into Erica's mouth. Her face twisted slightly but she stayed where she was, letting his balls drain. Her hand started slowing down, and after a few moments Jackson began relaxing.

Erica slowly pulled back, and let his deflating cock fall out of her mouth. A small dribble of cum escaped the corner of her mouth, but she swallowed the rest, taking it down in one gulp.

She stopped playing with herself, moving both hands to Jackson's dick. One gently caressed his balls while the other steadied his member. She bent her head down and started kissing his helmet, licking her tongue over it appreciatively. She lapped up the final drop or two of spend that eeked out of Jackson's tip.

"Thank you," she moaned in between licks along his cock.

That did it for me. Somrthing about that sight. Her mouth licking and kissing his shiny cock. A small trail of cum on her chin.

My cock pulsed. My whole body tensed.

"That's it baby, just let it go."

Tammy stroked me to completion, as I shot my load out into her hand and onto the ground in front of us. Her hand slowed down, gingerly massaging just over the head, as the last of my load was deposited onto her fingers.

"So perfect, such a nice load," she encouraged.

I had to almost catch my breath. A sudden clarity seemed to wash over me. This was ridiculous. I couldn't believe any of what just happened. I'd just cheated on my wife. She'd cheated on me. But I'd encouraged her to do it. Or not to do this, but to expand her boundaries. So this was what I wanted?

Not behind my back though. It seemed like she felt freer without me there. The tent last night, with Jackson right now. Her boundaries were expanding, which was a good thing, but this still felt wrong.

Who was I to say though? I'd just done the exact same thing. We were both wrong. Or maybe we were both right? I didn't know, I couldn't fully parse through the emotions inside me.

Tammy cleaned off her fingers, licking up my pearly spend. I pulled up my shorts, tucking my now-flaccid cock away, as we backed off from the ridge. Neither Jackson nor Erica seemed to have any idea that we had seen them, been spying on them.

So should I say anything when we met up with them again? Should I stay silent? I mean, I was just as culpable as she was, so I felt like confrontation wasn't the answer. But I couldn't just say nothing, could I?

I had the next hour and a half to think about it.

Tammy and I didn't say anything about what had happened. I think she could sense I was less enthused, or at least more conflicted, about the entire scenario than she was. She tried to make small talk to distract me from it, and it worked, to an extent. I always appreciated her ability to read the situation and try to lift me up. Right now though, the things that were vexing me ran a little deeper than normal.

1...456789