Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which made sense. But was still hard to resist.

Erica's pace stroking picked up. I moved to match her pace with my hand, fingering her faster. My palm was pressed down against her magic button, stimulating her g-spot and clit at the same time. Erica's breathing was getting faster, her body more responsive. Goosebumps wherever my lips touched, hips grinding slightly against my fingers.

She was getting close. And for that matter, I was too. The increased pace by Erica had started to make my cock feel pretty damn good.

"Fuck, that's so hot," I heard her murmur.

I'd almost forgotten there was another couple there, I'd been so concentrated on Erica. I turned my head to match my wife's gaze.

The other couple had switched positions. Jackson was now lying back on the edge of the spring, just his lower legs hanging in the water. His cock was sticking straight up in the air proudly, the sunlight reflecting and gleaming off the strands of saliva that coated his member.

Because working her way over his cock was Tammy. The gorgeous blonde was propped up on her elbows on the edge of the spring. Her lower body was still in the water, and with the angle we could mostly only see her from behind.

But we could see her head moving up and down. Bobbing on her boyfriend's cock. It was thick enough to probably stretch her mouth wide, and it didn't seem like she could take it all in her mouth.

Weirdly I felt confident that Erica could. My prick was longer, albeit not as thick as Jackson's. But Erica could deepthroat me consistently, or rather on the few occasions that she'd tried to. I figured he wouldn't be a challenge to my wife.

Tammy was struggling to get it all down a bit more, but she made up for it in spades with eagerness. Long sloppy trails of saliva coated his shaft as she spat and slobbered on his knob, sucking it up hungrily. We could hear the slurping sounds from across the spring, enjoying the lewd scene playing out in front of us.

Erica stopped stroking me. I shuddered for a second, lamenting the untimely stop. My protestations were almost immediately quelled when Erica pulled my hand away from her sex, and shifted to her right, straddling my hips. She sat on my lap, her butt sliding between my legs. My cock pressed against her back.

Erica picked herself up slightly, and I felt her reach between her legs to find my cock. She steadied my shaft, aiming it squarely at her crotch. My heart was pounding, my hands trembling a little bit, with excitement and nerves.

My wife rocked her hips back, and my cock pressed against her slit, my head furrowing between her lips and pushing against the tight ring of her hole, begging to be let in. Erica sat back fully, and my dick slid inside her.

"Fuck," I groaned. I'd been burrowed inside my wife countless times before, but this time felt special. We'd never done it before in public, in a hot spring in the middle of nowhere during a gorgeous sunrise. With two other people about ten feet away from us.

I moved my hands to Erica's hips, feeling her body slowly start to work her way up and down, riding my erection. Her pussy was gripped tight around my shaft. I could feel every inch of her walls massaging my dick, pressing against her magic pleasure zone inside.

She was sitting forward, hands steadying herself on my thighs, as she bounced up and down. I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the small mewls she was making, and knew from well-worn experience the look of pleasure that would her face would be screwed into.

My view of the other couple was partially obstructed by Erica's back. I leaned around her for a second, trying to see what they were doing. Less so because I was interested, more so because I needed something else to focus on so I didn't climax too early.

They were still mostly in the same position. Jackson was sitting up, propped on his elbows. Tammy was next to him, fully out of the water, on her hands and knees, working diligently stroking and sucking him off.

His eyes were glued on us though, not the incredibly hot blonde worshipping his dick. He watched our union, Erica bouncing on my cock. Her little boobs were probably jiggling slightly, those perfect little nipples sticking out fully. Those stomach muscles tightening. A red flush on her cheeks washing out her subtle freckles.

Erica picked up her pace a little, lifting her hips to withdraw most of my member from her snatch, before letting gravity impale her on my erection, over and over. We may have been a little vanilla in our sex life, but Erica had skills, there was no mistake. She wasn't going super fast, but the grinding of her hips and rhythmic tensing of her vagina around my erection were milking me for everything that I had, making it near-impossible to hold out.

I gritted my teeth and stared as diligently as I could straight ahead, trying to completely block out the incredible sensations in my cock.

Unfortunately the sight across the spring wasn't doing much to stop me from climaxing. Tammy's gorgeous breasts hanging low, nearly brushing against the ground as she lowered her head further on Jackson's erection. One hand played between her legs, the other steadying her boyfriend's member. The thick pulsing veins bubbling underneath the skin told me he was close.

"Fuuuuck," Erica moaned again. With Tammy playing with herself, I took the cue and moved a hand from Erica's hips down to her crotch. I felt the wet curly hair on her mound, and the swollen nub just below it.

A groan forced itself from Erica as I started circling her clit, trying to keep in pace with the undulations of her hips. Her twat pulsed tighter around me. She was close.

"Shit, I'm gonna... gonna cum," she babbled. "So good!"

"Let it run through you," Jackson encouraged. He was still staring at us, enjoying the titillating show in front of him. "Feel what your body wants, what it craves."

"Uh-huh," Erica responded. My fingers moved faster over her clit. "It's coming, it's... it's...."

"Come," Jackson calmly commanded.

She buried herself deep on my cock one last time, and exploded in orgasm.

"Oh god!" she squealed.

Her pussy squeezed around my cock, holding on for dear life. Her hands gripped my thighs, her whole body tensing. Erica convulsed, the climax wracking through her body and taking over. I wished I could see her pretty little face, that perfect look of bliss adorning it.

Alas, I did get to see the end to Tammy and Jackson's efforts. Jackson didn't react at all, but his cock surged, and Tammy pulled back most of the way on his cock. He unloaded his spend into his girlfriend's mouth, the gorgeous blonde sucking it all down eagerly. He and Erica climaxed in unison, observing the peaks wash over each other's bodies.

For my part, I was as close to the edge as one could be. My wife's pussy throbbing around my cock made it exceedingly difficult not to finish, but we weren't using protection, and even with Erica on the pill, we never, ever took the chance. It took all of my willpower to wait out her climax.

Eventually her breathing returned to normal, and her muscles relaxed. Her pussy stopped clenching quite as hard, and I could feel the warm bath of her juices baptizing my helmet.

She collapsed back against my chest.

"That was so good sweetie," she whispered, turning her head to look at me. She craned her neck and kissed me, slowly, intimately, with a passion that only a couple that truly loves each other has. We held that position for a minute, basking in our perfect union.

"Now let's finish you," she whispered again, breaking the kiss.

Erica pushed her way up onto the ledge of the spring and coaxed me up as well so I was sitting on the edge of the water.

"Wouldn't want to get anything messy in there," she justified.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's what's gonna make the water dirty," Tammy joked. The other couple was watching us, eyes glued. Jackson had already finished and although Tammy was absentmindedly stroking her clit, I got the sense that my climax would be the end of the festivities.

With my legs in the water and Erica on her knees on the small ridge in the water, she moved between my thighs, freely accessing my throbbing cock. My head was pulsing, ready to burst at any second.

Her hands reached out, wrapping around the base of my dick. I shuddered, almost exploding right there. When she started stroking her hands up, that was it.

"I love you sweetie," she remarked, looking me deep in the eyes. Those perfect green eyes, the gorgeous red hair. The tiny sun spots. The little bit of natural glow still adorning her cheeks from her own climax.

I came. My load shot out, long spurts of jizz flying and spattering on her chest. Erica aimed my dick at her boobs, letting the pearly ropes coat her breasts.

For having jerked off the night before, I still had a big load saved up, and all of it was deposited on Erica's chest, save the final few drops that she milked out onto her hands. She was pretty truly covered, but her small boobs looked even better adorned with my load, small gobs specking her pink nipples.

"That was incredible honey," I grunted between breaths. I'd felt the climax all the way down to my toes.

"I know," she responded with a smile. She came back up for a kiss, our sweet lips coming together once again.

You'd think after years of kissing the same woman, it would get old. But with Erica at least, it never did.

We both sat back on the edge of the spring, my arm around her, her hand on my thigh. All four of us were tired, not a great sign at 6:30 in the morning with a long day ahead of us.

But we decided it wouldn't be terrible to take another half-hour to rest and recover for the trek ahead.

Erica and Tammy washed themselves up in the water before we all returned to the same positions we'd started in, soaking up the soothing hot spring for a little while longer as the last of the sun made its way over the horizon.

The day had truly begun. And we would have to get moving eventually.

It was an agonizing process, after how incredible and cathartic the morning was, but we made our way along through the mountains, hitting a pretty good pace up to lunch.

A brief stop to eat put us right about where we expected to be, pace-wise, but the going got tougher in the mid-afternoon.

The terrain became a little steeper, and the ground was slightly softer underfoot, taking longer to get through. It looked like a brief patch of rain had come through recently, and the ground was muddy, making every step a trudge. Eventually, we reached a point where we had to stop.

"We're never going to make good progress if we keep walking through muck," Tammy said, resting back against a tree. "If we work back further east we'll get back to rockier terrain and move faster."

"Yeah but it'll be steeper, you're going straight uphill there," Jackson countered.

"Not like it's any different now," I argued.

"True but it's about to level off. We'll be on flat terrain for a while."

"My calves are killing me," Erica added. "I'm with Jackson, we should avoid going uphill too much further."

"It's so much slower. And more effort every step," Tammy continued.

"The ground can't keep staying mucky though," Erica replied. "The rain couldn't have been very far-reaching, we never got any."

"Well actually, the storm clouds we saw earlier moved further in this direction," Jackson pointed out. "Obviously it's a tiny cell, but it could still be affecting us further ahead."

"So go east, work up?" I asked.

"Yes."

"No."

Tammy and Erica answered at the same time. My wife gave me a look. We didn't disagree often.

"I say straight on, we'll get through it," Jackson said.

"So we're split," I remarked.

"Seems that way."

"Flip a coin?" I offered.

"No, that's stupid," Tammy chided. "Where do we want to stop for the night?"

"Uhhh," Jackson fumbled through his pack to grab the map. "Right about here," he pointed to what looked like a ravine splitting between two ridges. "At the base."

"Okay, and both options can get us there, we'll meet at the same place if we go up or if we stay straight," Tammy reasoned.

"Yeah," Jackson agreed.

"So we'll split up. Aaron and I go up, the way we want. You and Erica go straight, the way you want. We'll meet where we want to be."

"Now hang on, I don't think splitting up is the best option," I butted in.

"Why not?" Tammy turned to me.

All eyes were on me.

The truth was, I didn't want to separate from Erica. And have her go alone with Jackson.

It was a terrible thought, a stupid thought, but it was something I hadn't been able to get out of my head. The way he'd been eyeing her for the whole trip. In the tent, encouraging her. At the springs, watching her, telling her to cum, cumming to the sight of her.

I trusted him. To an extent. He was a good guy.

And I trusted Erica. Really. Truly.

Although, she had cum when he told her to. She had been looking at him the whole time we were fucking in the spring. And why wouldn't she? He was ripped, long hair, tatted sleeve, he was a lot that I wasn't.

But I trusted her.

To an extent.

Even if it gave me a little apprehension. To think of them alone for a long time, together.

But I trusted them? I had to just be getting in my own head, being insecure. There wasn't anything wrong with it.

Obviously I couldn't say any of that either. So what was I left with? A stupid gut feeling? I trusted her, I trusted them.

"Well, I suppose we do have all of our satellite signals, we'd be able to track each other," I reasoned, walking back my own objection. Trying to justify to myself that my insecurity wasn't grounded in anything.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Jackson said. "Me and Erica, you and Tammy."

I sighed. There was still a small pit in my stomach, even if I was trying to push it down, convince myself I was being paranoid.

"Everyone good with this?" I asked, turning to my wife, hoping maybe she would nix it, so it wasn't on me.

"Yeah," she replied, giving me a soft smile.

"Yeah," Tammy echoed. "Let's go."

My friend stood next to me. "We've got a point to prove," she said.

I chuckled a little, and my fears dissipated. Tammy just had a way of turning any situation lighter, even if she didn't even realize it. It's what made her so much fun to be around, so great of a friend.

"Alright, see you guys in a couple hours," I said.

"Yeah, we'll be able to keep track of each other. Both groups should be there in like 3.5 or 4 hours, at the absolute latest," Jackson said. "Just keep vigilant on the satellite, and don't get lost."

"See yinz tonight," Tammy said, turning to start walking east. "And we'll be there first!" she shouted back over her shoulder, as we both started making our way off.

"Good luck with that!" my wife called back.

"I love her," Tammy said quietly to me as our backs turned on our partners.

For the first hour or so, I was convinced that we were completely correct. After a brief detour closer to the edge of the mountains, we were back on solid, packed dirt and flat rocks, making our way up. The incline was fairly steep but nothing too bad, and we were making good time.

Checking the satellite, we had caught back up to Jackson and Erica, even with the detour, and were making better time than them.

"They were so stupid," Tammy laughed. "That's what a Penn State education is for."

"For allowing you to make better decisions on hiking trails? That's certainly not what I learned in school."

"Just not in the right clubs then," Tammy joked. "Someone clearly needed to join the Wilderness Club."

"Hey, I'm doing pretty good," I shot back.

"Yeah, barely keeping up with the woman who's had two kids with a bladder the size of a pea," she shot back. "Really good."

"Fuck you," I laughed, shoving Tammy lightly on the arm.

"Uh huh, bet you'd like to," she quipped back.

I kept laughing, not immediately processing what she said.

"Wait what?" I asked, stopping in my tracks when I realized what she'd said.

"Nothing!" Tammy called, a few steps in front of me. "Don't fall behind, slow poke."

We soldiered on pretty well, getting distracted by talk of views from the past few days, Tammy's kids, my job, and just about everything else. We didn't even realize that we were making our way into a small, narrow crevice until suddenly big walls of rock rose on either side of us, at least ten feet high, blocking out the sun.

"Damn, where did this come from?" Tammy asked.

"No clue," I responded. "Why did we choose to go through the slit instead of around?"

"I don't know genius, you were in front."

"Yeah but you've got the map."

We kept going, the crevice only maybe ten feet wide, and the walls still getting taller. We edged around a bend, and stopped.

"Shit," Tammy swore.

Standing a little ways in front of us was a massive boulder, completely blocking the path.

"That sucks," I noted. We approached the big rock, but there was no way around it.

"Back out?" I asked.

"No it's like a mile back at least before we could go around, that's a huge waste of time."

"Well we can't go through it," I said. "Unless you're secretly the Juggernaut."

"Yeah just you watch, gonna run through it," Tammy laughed.

"Well fuck, they're gonna beat us then if we backtrack."

"What about going above it?" Tammy asked.

"It's like ten feet tall, how are we gonna do that?"

"Put me on your shoulders, I'll get on top. And then try to lift you up."

"Okay, sounds like the best plan we've got," I admitted, shedding my backpack.

Tammy got right behind me, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Okay, bend down a little and I'll climb on you."

"Okay," I responded, crouching down and letting my friend climb onto my back. Her breasts pressed against my back as she pulled herself up. I'd never been this close to Tammy before, besides friendly hugs. But she was gripping tightly on to me right now.

I shouldered her weight pretty well, as she clambered up my back, eventually standing on my shoulders, bracing herself against the boulder face.

"Okay now stand up slowly," she instructed.

I obliged, grunting a little as I lifted up a fully grown woman. My hands were on her ankles, keeping them steady.

"Okay I'm gonna jump," she told me. "3, 2..."

Tammy pushed off my shoulders and leapt up, getting to the top of the rock.

"Whew," she breathed. "Sweet."

"Yeah," I replied, rubbing my shoulders. "Halfway. How am I supposed to get up now?"

"Easy," Tammy replied. She took a small coil of rope from her bag, and tossed me down one end. "Give me a sec."

She disappeared from sight, dropping down onto the other side of the boulder.

"Alright, climb up!" she yelled out after a few seconds.

"This better work," I grunted to myself through gritted teeth as I started to pull myself up.

Surprisingly, the rope held my weight, and I made it to the top, hopping down to the other side. Tammy stood there proudly, the other end of the rope pinned underneath a smaller, but still sizable round rock she'd rolled on top of it to keep it taut.

"Good shit," I remarked, giving Tammy a high-five.

"Penn State education," she replied. "Told you."

"Hah. Might've been more time efficient to just backtrack, that took a while."

"No way, we still saved time," she replied. She went to check our GPS watches. "Jackson and Erica did get back in front of us. But it looks like this overpass runs almost right next to where they are. So we should be able to catch back up to them pretty easily if we outpace them just a little bit."

"Let's get on it then," I replied, having caught my breath.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Tammy said.

We started off again, and the crevice almost immediately came to an end, the walls splitting out and opening up wider onto a mountainside, with a 30-foot cliff on the west side overlooking the forest below. The tops of the trees came above us, providing shade from the hot sun.

1...34567...9