Swapping, or Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" Tammy asked, ostensibly to my wife.

Erica replied with a nod.

"Good," Tammy encouraged. "Good. We want you to feel comfortable with all this."

"I know," the ginger replied. "I'm glad it was you guys. With Aaron wanting me to explore boundaries, having you guys around was perfect."

"It's the thought of other people, right?" Jackson asked.

"What?" my wife responded.

"Other people. Us. Watching you. It's new, it's unique. It excites you. That's what it is, isn't it?"

Erica turned to the side a little sheepishly.

"It's just something I've always been thrilled by. Other people. Watching. Engaging." Erica stopped there.

"Co-mis-erating," Tammy finished in a sing-song tone, cracking herself up.

"Huh?" my wife asked as Jackson rolled his eyes. I had to suppress a light chuckle. It wasn't funny, but Tammy kind of made it funny just by doing it.

"I um, I should be getting back though," Erica continued.

That was my cue. I started to back away, just as Erica started reaching for her bottoms. I shuffled silently back to our tent and clambered in.

Not ten seconds after I'd tucked into my sleeping bag, Erica came in to the tent.

"Babe?" she whispered. "Babe? Aaron are you awake?"

I didn't know how to respond. Feigning sleep would give me plausible deniability, no reason for me to have been peeping in the tent. At the same time, I really wanted to talk to my wife.

"I-" Erica cut herself off. She moved right up next to me. "I need your dick. Now."

That would've been enough to make me respond in just about any other situation. But I was in a conundrum. I'd just climaxed, not 3 minutes earlier. I wasn't going to be hard again, I felt it. And how was I supposed to justify that to Erica? That had never been an issue before; it would be weird to sprout up out of the blue.

So I stayed silent.

"Babe?" Erica asked one more time, before sighing and sliding back into bed.

Based off her breathing, she fell asleep shortly after. I couldn't though. My brain was racing with that images that I'd just seen. Incredibly hot. Incredibly exciting. But enough to make me jealous, and maybe uneasy. Validating some of what I felt earlier.

It was what I had said. Erica was expanding her boundaries, and seemingly doing it for me. I couldn't complain. And nothing untoward had actually happened. I just felt jealous about another man watching my wife masturbate. But incredibly excited by the thought that she was my wife, showing off for someone else. Coming back to my tent at the end of the day.

I tried to clear my mind. We had a bright and early day tomorrow (or later today, rather). I needed to get some sleep. I went through some mental meditation exercises, and found myself drifting off.

***

"Hey, get up you two, you have to check this out!"

The words shocked me out of sleep, breaking me from my slumber. My dreams had been uneasy. The only one I could remember had featured Erica. It was a scene of our wedding day, except Erica looked like she did now at this very moment a few years later, clothes and all. I had no idea what it meant.

My body jolted up, as much as I would have liked the extra sleep with my restless night. Jackson's head was peeping in our tent flap, eyeing us.

"C'mon, get ready!" he hurried us.

"Christ dude what time is it?" I yawned. Erica was awake next to me, sliding out of her sleeping bag.

"Before 6," Jackson answered, with my phone screen corroborating. "I know it's early but this is worth getting up for, trust me."

"Better be," Erica groggily answered.

"Alright alright," I responded. "Should we pack our stuff up?"

"Nah just leave it here, we'll come back for it in a bit," Jackson answered before he withdrew his head from our tent.

My wife and I got dressed in a flash and scurried out of the tent. Jackson and Tammy were both fully ready outside, waiting for us.

"About time," Tammy joked. She was fully dressed, backpack slung over her shoulder.

"What's going on?" Erica asked, saying what both of us were thinking.

"Follow us," Jackson said. "Trust me."

It didn't really seem like we had a choice, and we were up now already. The sun was just starting to peek above the horizon. The sky was indigo, stars still shining, but a light yellow hue was creeping out.

Jackson and Tammy took off one direction into the woods, deeper into the thicket away from where we had been. Erica and I followed after them.

For about three minutes, it seemed like we were going nowhere. Then the woods started to clear as we got to a winding, downward path on the edge of a ridge. An outcropping stood on one side while the terrain continued further up the mountain on the other side.

Presumably that's where we would be going later today. But for now, we descended down the little slope until it opened up into a wider base. Cliffs ringed around us, and the path seemed like it continued further down, but we paused. Below us on the mountain was nothing but trees, the tops just barely coming up level with the ground we were standing on now. A small river ran through them, the running water just barely audible.

Jackson continued to lead us just around a corner and then we stopped.

"This is it," he stated, as what we were arriving at came into view.

Tucked into the smallest relief in the mountainside was a small pool. Much smaller than the basin yesterday, it couldn't have been much more than ten feet in diameter. All told, it was rather unimpressive.

"Why are we here?" I asked. The view was fantastic; looking out over the ridge onto the trees and the sun rising, the river flowing off in the distance. Mountainside behind us. But it wasn't anything extraordinary compared to what we'd already seen.

"Uh, cus of this?" Jackson gestured to the well.

"And? We saw the falls yesterday," my wife said.

"Touch it," Tammy challenged.

Erica had a quizzical look on her face, but she stepped towards the water and reached out with a hand. She touched the surface and immediately stood up.

"Woah," she uttered.

"What?" I asked, the only person who seemingly wasn't clued in to the joke. It felt a bit like last night, which I still couldn't force out of my head.

"It's a hot spring," Erica revealed. "A natural hot spring."

I studied the pool. Now that I was looking for it, I could see the tiny wisps of smoke rising off the surface, just barely catching the rising sun's rays.

"Damn, I didn't know there were any here."

"There are some in the area, but they're all pretty well-known," Jackson explained. "This one's small enough and far enough away from everything that it probably just escaped everyone."

"Wow, that's actually sick."

We all stood around for a second, taking in the environment and our discovery.

"So who wants to go for a soak?" Tammy posed.

"Did you bring swimsuits?" Erica asked.

The blonde patted the backpack she was carrying, and took it off her shoulder. While the girls sorted through the pack, Jackson and I stripped to our underwear. His briefs did not leave much to the imagination, his hog pretty clearly outlined. I thought back to last night again, watching him get off at the sight of my wife's climax.

I dipped a toe in the water to feel out the temperature and distract myself. It was pretty hot, maybe a little hotter than a backyard hot tub. But it felt nice. With the cooler morning air, the hot water would be a nice contrast.

"Umm, are you sure you grabbed them?" my wife asked to Tammy.

"Well this is the backpack we were all storing swimming stuff in, so yeah, they should be in here."

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

"Can't find the swimsuits," Erica replied.

"Let us take a look," Jackson said.

We stepped over to the pack and rifled through it as well. There probably wasn't a place in the world where guys were better at looking for lost things than girls so it was likely fruitless. And assuredly, we found towels, sunscreen, the bodywash, but no swimsuits.

"Damn, where are they?" I asked when we exhausted the search.

"Well after the waterfall yesterday we left them on a rock to dry," Erica recalled. "Or Jackson and I did, we got done first."

"Yeah and then I came back and put mine there too."

"And I was last, same thing," Tammy added.

"So who grabbed them once they dried?" Erica asked.

We all looked around at each other, hoping someone else would step forward.

No one did.

"I think we left straight from there," Jackson said.

"So they're still there," I reasoned.

"Yep," he replied.

Silence fell for a few seconds.

"Well, not a huge deal," Tammy broke the air. She grabbed the bottom of her tanktop and pulled it up over her head.

Her glorious boobs spilled out, exposing her lack of a bra. My jaw dropped to the floor. I'd seen Tammy naked last night, but that was clandestine, forbidden. Now, she was stripping in front of me. Showing herself off to me.

Wordlessly she slinked out of her pants and panties, kicking her shoes off as she did so. The buxom blonde bombshell now stood totally naked in front of us, basking in all her natural beauty.

"C'mon guys," she encouraged as she sat on the edge of the spring and slipped inside. "The water's really nice," she encouraged, the water line coming up to her collarbone.

Jackson was right behind her. I hadn't even noticed him get naked, but his toned ass filled my vision as he dropped in as well.

"Are we sure this is a good idea?" Erica asked. I was still too stunned to speak.

"Yeah of course!" Tammy replied. "We're not gonna not get in a completely undiscovered natural hot tub."

"But are we sure that this is a good idea?" Erica replied, more forceful this time. She exchanged a look with Tammy that told me this might have been about last night. This was a new line. This was open, including me. Erica couldn't have known that I knew about last night.

"Stop wasting time, the sun's coming up," Jackson said. "Get in."

Erica looked over at me, as if for support. But for my part, I wasn't going to say no. Not only did I really want to enjoy the hot spring, I also felt like this could be a good step. For Erica and me. Being naked in front of another couple.

Besides, she'd said that exhibitionism was a bit of a kink for her. And showed that off last night. Helping unlock her a little more wouldn't be a bad thing.

I shrugged my shoulders, and hooked my fingers into the waistline of my underwear. I started to pull them down, and as I felt the fabric dropping down my legs, I immediately realized that maybe I hadn't thought that far ahead.

With Tammy's naked body on my mind and on display, and thinking back to last night, my thoughts were less than chaste. And my dick was responding to that. I was sporting at least a semi-chub, my shaft growing harder as it was exposed to the cold air.

But it was too late now. I was naked.

I rushed to the edge of the spring, opposite Tammy and Jackson, and descended in, trying to submerge my erection as fast as I could, hoping maybe no one noticed. Tammy looked at me, but didn't say anything. I couldn't read her face.

That left just Erica standing outside. She was still fully clothed, in gym shorts and a sports bra. She took a deep breath.

"Get in Erica, don't be a little bitch," Tammy jostled her.

Erica shot her a "don't fuck with me" look, but her hands were already starting to move to her bra. She peeled the tight apparel up over her head, leaving her topless.

Her perfect small boobs were exposed to the sunlight. Her nipples were already hard, standing out from her small tan areolas like little pencil erasers. Her nipples only hardened when Erica was turned on. I knew, as much as she might be protesting, that she wanted to do this. That she was wet.

Erica crossed her arms over her chest briefly, before letting her arms fall to the side. It felt strange that she was being so sheepish now, considering Tammy and Jackson had seen a lot more of her last night. But I was here now. Maybe that made her feel less adventurous, or maybe she felt she couldn't be as loose.

Regardless, she grabbed her shorts, and pulled them down to her ankles. Her whole body was exposed now, every inch of her fair skin, the small tuft of ginger hair above her slit. The morning light was catching her body perfectly. She looked like a goddess. As hot as Tammy may have been, not a single person in the world could compare to Erica in my eyes. At this moment in time, not even Madison Beer.

Erica edged her way to the springs, and sunk her way in next to me. The water came up to my chest, but Erica was submerged all the way to her neck. Luckily, there was a small ridge in the rock, almost like a natural bench, that we could sit back on.

Jackson had his arm around his girlfriend. They seemed to be sitting too, so I figured the ledge rimmed all the way around. Tammy was nestled against his chest. They looked out at the sunrise on the horizon, a larger sliver of the sun now having risen above the skyline. Yellows, oranges, and pinks tinged the dark blue sky, melding night into day.

Erica settled against me as well, and I wrapped an arm around her, hugging our sides tight together. The water felt great, as did having my wife's body pressed against mine. It was a perfect moment. Natural, undisturbed, beautiful.

The four of us sat there in silence for about ten minutes, taking in the sights, the subtle sounds, everything about the scene. No one said anything.

But the silence was broken when I noticed something. Tammy's right shoulder rising and falling. Like she was moving her arm. Up and down. Quickly.

Erica noticed it too, because her body immediately tensed up against mine. Jackson's head was back, a look of immense pleasure on his face.

Neither of us wanted to say anything. And we didn't. We watched the scene unfold for a minute, as Tammy's stroking motions became more evident. The waterline was slowly bobbing from her movements, exposing Tammy's breasts repeatedly for just a brief second before they were hidden again.

Tammy seemed to notice that we were staring. She turned to us, looking me right in the eye, then Erica. She didn't stop.

"This is fun, isn't it?" she asked, as if she wasn't jerking her boyfriend off, maybe 6 feet away from us. Jackson's bliss wasn't interrupted.

"Your husband's rather well-endowed Erica," she continued. So she definitely had been paying attention to my erection. That made me feel a little embarrassed, but more than anything, I was glad to know both that Tammy had checked out my package, and that she liked the size of it.

"He'd probably enjoy this too," Tammy encouraged.

Erica swallowed. I could feel her still tense.

"Come on, I know you want to. I know you Erica." She didn't directly say anything about the night before, but I sensed that that's what she was getting at. "I know that side of you wants to come out. Let me see it."

I looked over at my wife. She was staring straight ahead. Mesmerized by what Tammy was doing.

"Let that side of yourself out Erica. I know you want to. I know you need to. I know Aaron certainly wants you to."

Erica remained stiff, unmoving. Tammy's hand was moving faster.

"And if you don't, I'm going to have to. He can't be left high and dry like this."

I had no idea how to feel. My best friend telling my wife that she wanted to jerk me off. My cock was completely erect, but my heart was doing somersaults.

To my greatest surprise, I felt Erica stir. Her hand moved. To my thigh. To my inner thigh. To touching my cock. Her fingers wrapped around the base, and she seized my erection in hand.

I shuddered, as a shock rippled through my body. Of pleasure, surprise, confusion. Everything at once.

Tammy seemed to see it.

"Good. Perfect. You're doing so good," she encouraged. "Just go with it, listen to that side of yourself until it's satisfied."

Erica slowly nodded. I couldn't believe it. My wife's hand started moving upwards along my shaft, gripping my member until her fingers rolled along my swollen helmet. She traveled back down, loosening her grip as she went until she got to the base.

Her hand moved up and down, stroking my cock to its full length. Our thighs were pressed together. I still had one arm wrapped around Erica's shoulder. My other hand reached across, between her legs. My fingers slid down her mound, feeling over her prickly pubic hair and stopping on her hard nub.

A small gasp escaped my wife's mouth. I imagined her yesterday, legs spread open to Jackson and Tammy. Her own hand between them, exploring just as I was now.

I hadn't understood, and still didn't, why she hadn't talked to me. I was the one who had been encouraging her to expand her boundaries, I wasn't sure why it seemed like she'd taken that encouragement to heart, just not around me.

To be fair, we were masturbating each other in front of Jackson and Tammy. The other couple had become coiled in an embrace, their lips sealed together, Jackson's tattooed arm wrapped around Tammy's back and feeling her left breast. Her hand remained pumping between his legs. You didn't need to have a scuba mask to tell what she was doing.

Their pace was much quicker than ours. More comfortable. Water, interestingly, is not a particularly good lubricant, so the handjob from Erica was more like coarse rubbing against my dick. I couldn't imagine my fingers playing along her clit, over her lips, felt too different. But the sight of the other couple and the situation itself were more than enough to keep me enthralled. Judging by my wife's body temperature, the red taking over her skin, and the hardness of her clit, the same was true for her.

The girls sat on the guy's lefts. Sitting on opposite sides of the spring, I was across from Tammy, and Erica was across from Jackson. With Tammy's body having risen slightly above the water, her breasts were on full display (outside of Jackson's fondling hand).

But as much as I should have been focused on the gorgeous naked blonde in front of me, I couldn't keep my mind or my eyes off Erica. Off the warmth of her body, every touch of her skin. The pace of her handjob was speeding up.

For her part, Erica's head was straight forward. Glued on the action and people in front of her. Jackson's rugged body was tensed up a little, flexing ab muscles that I didn't even know existed. The sunlight was catching the right side of the two, partially hiding Tammy in Jackson's shadow but illuminating him well.

My fingers plied at Erica's lips, feeling her entrance. She was slick, not just from the water. I curled my hand toward her, probing her hole just with my middle finger. I slipped the tip in, and then slowly pushed forward, sliding the digit inside my wife's twat.

She groaned, a small wheeze effusing from her lips. She kept staring straight ahead. Her free hand moved to my wrist, holding me steady as I started fingering her twat.

I leaned in closer to my wife, planting a kiss on her neck. Her skin was so soft. So warm, between the morning sun and the hot water. The rays were catching through her hair, shining it a particularly gorgeous shade of light orange. Small droplets of water stuck to her skin.

Erica's pace with her hand matched mine. Both of us moving slowly, deliberately. I kissed her neck, her collarbone, shoulder. Every inch of skin I could find, up to her ear.

"I love you baby," I whispered, just barely audible at all.

"Love you too," she responded through a small gasp as my finger hit a particularly sensitive spot. My finger was curled, feeling her inner walls and pressing against the spongy area of her g-spot.

I nibbled on her ear lobe a bit, teasing my tongue over her inner ear, down to the side of her neck. I had to resist the urge to suck down on her porcelain skin.

Erica didn't like hickeys. Never had. She felt they were annoying to cover up, and hated the psychological aspect of "marking" someone.

123456...9