Swapping Places

Story Info
Rob and Angie find a magic lamp and swap genders.
2.4k words
3.95
6.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

The following is totally a work of fiction with all characters being over the age of 18. It was written as a fun piece for entertainment purposes only.

Rob and Angie had been dating for two years and were engaged to be married in just three short months. Angie was a tall slender blond that many thought had a model's figure with smallish boobs, minimal butt, and long legs. That said, she did have a certain presence when she entered a room meaning that she was always noticed. Rob was of average size and appearance. He was handsome enough and considered Angie to be a great catch.

The two had the benefit of a long weekend and decided to just get away for a couple of days to a little inn on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. There had been a storm earlier that week and the two had always liked beachcombing, but after a big storm there was no telling what might be washed up on shore.

Being that it was still early spring, the Atlantic was going to be cold plus there was a decent onshore breeze that would add its own chill to the late afternoon. Both attired in jeans, a heavy sweater, and wellies they walked hand-in-hand up the stretch of beach. There was lots of flotsam and jetsam left behind by the high tide, but most of it was of little interest. Sure, there were the sand dollars, bits of old timbers, and shells galore. Then something in the distanced glistened and caught Angie's eye.

"Look over there! It's something bright just at the water's edge," she said pointing.

Rob then saw it, too, but a wave came up and covered it with water. When the water receded there it was again. They went over to see what it was just as another wave came up leaving them both standing in nearly a half foot of water. Again, the water receded and Rob could make out that it was an old relic. He picked it up and it clearly was an old brass oil lamp and it wasn't that big. There was no telling how long the ocean had been casting it about.

Angie said, "It looks like one of those magic lamps that we've read stories about. You rub it, a genie comes out and grants three wishes."

Rob rubbed the lamp, but no genie appeared. Not a thing happened. "See I always thought that those stories were a lot of nonsense. Still, it's sort of nice and we could put it in our new place. I think I know a spot on the bookshelf."

"Good idea!" said Angie.

It had gotten more chilly as the sun had started to go down in the west. It had been a splendid walk even without finding the lamp. Angie loved walking along the water's edge holding hands with Rob. She was looking forward to marrying him and eventually bearing their children.

Rob carried the lamp as the two made their way back to the inn. Inside they removed their sand covered wellies in the foyer and put their shoes back on. They made their way to the bar to order a drink before heading to their room. Angie ordered one of the bartender's signature drinks and Rob had a Kentucky Mule, which was actually a Moscow Mule made with bourbon instead of vodka. He placed the lamp on the table and studied it more closely. There were no markings to indicate either its origin or its age. Still, it was a nice relic and certainly a keeper.

After their drinks and some light bar fare the two retired to their room and got ready for bed. Angie had told Rob earlier in the day that she was experiencing some PMS and, hence, not in the mood for any lovemaking. Once in bed they kissed good night and Rob said, "I'm sorry about your PMS, I wish I could be you so I could know what it was like."

Angie replied, "That would be sweet, but I wish that I could be you so that I did not have to endure it for the moment." Those were the last words spoken for the night and both promptly drifted off to sleep with the faint sound of the distant crashing surf. Both slept well, but chaos ensued in the morning when one got up to go to the bathroom.

"Rob," shouted Angie, "I've grown a penis."

"What?"

"I've grown a penis and I'm wearing your underwear."

"That's ridiculous. You have been having another one of your wild dreams. That's all."

"No! Really! Listen to me. I've grown a penis."

"Well, just pee with it and come back to bed."

"No, come here and look."

"OK, OK," said Rob getting out of bed and only then realizing that he was wearing a nightshirt. "Funny," he said to himself," I wasn't wearing this when I went to bed."

When Rob got to the bathroom he stopped dead in his tracks. The person who was standing at the toilet peeing looked like him—hair color, hair style, the whole thing. He had just finished that thought when the other person turned around, looked at him, and screamed.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Rob," came the reply.

"That can't be because you look like me."

"Huh?"

"Check the mirror."

"Oh my gosh. I'm a girl. Not only that but my boobs hurt a little."

The other person felt themself and said, "And I don't have any boobs!"

"So let me get this straight. You're Angie, but you're a guy and I'm Rob and a girl. Somehow overnight we have switched bodies."

"Yeah, but I don't know how to be a guy. It was really weird standing up to pee."

"You think I know how to be a girl? I don't know how to pee sitting down, which might be the case, but I better figure it out because I really have to go," said Rob lifting the nightshirt and sitting on the toilet. He looked down to where his penis would normally be and only saw a smooth shaved pussy.

"This is totally weird," said Angie, "But we better learn how things work. First, of all, when you are done peeing you have to wipe yourself, but wipe in an upward direction so that you don't wind up with an infection."

Rob did as Angie said, but then noticed that there were some red streaks on the toilet tissue. "Here's another new twist. I think I just got my period. You have to help me."

Angie broke up into hysterical laughter. "Don't worry, I'll get you a tampon."

"Tampon? I don't know how to use one of those."

"Relax. You've watched me," she said from the other room. When she returned she handed Rob the sanitary protection that he now needed.

He looked at it, shook his head, and took it from Angie. Then he tore open the wrapper and reached down between his legs. He began to insert it, but Angie interrupted him. "Push it in further because if you don't it will hurt like hell when you try to walk."

Rob managed to get it inserted and then said to Angie, "Any chance that you have some Midol? I could use one because I'm cramping."

"Men would make terrible women. Now do you appreciate what I go through all the time? Let me get you one." Again she disappeared into the bedroom and found what Rob needed.

"Here," she said. "Take one of these and then we'll get dressed and go get a little breakfast. Maybe another walk on the beach would do us both some good. Maybe we'll find some new treasures that washed up overnight."

At that the two returned to the bedroom. Rob took off the nightshirt and examined his body. In addition to a nicely shaved pussy he had a modest pair of boobs. He was starting to just get the hang of all this and went to Angie's suitcase and found a pair of panties and a bra. No problem with putting on the panties, but the bra was a different matter.

Angie had no problem dressing, but found Rob's efforts entertaining to say the least. "Put your shoulders though the straps and then put your boobs into the cups. Only then should you reach around and fasten the hooks." It took him a few moments, but he eventually got it right.

"Not bad. Probably better than the first time I tried to put one on!"

Rob found a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, put them on, and then went to the bathroom to comb his hair. "This is going to be a challenge. Angie easily has five to ten times the hair that I do. Now I understand why it takes her so long to get dressed." After a good 10 minutes he was reasonably satisfied when he looked in the mirror.

"What is taking you so long, slowpoke?"

"I think I'm ready."

"No, not quite," said Angie grabbing some makeup and giving Rob's face a quick treatment.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yes, you look great. Come on. I'm starved."

The two went downstairs for breakfast. Angie was pretty comfortable acting like a guy, but Rob was struggling because he was so self-conscious. Moreover, he was cramping from his menstrual period.

After breakfast they returned to the room. "Hey Ang, isn't there anything that can help these cramps? This is awful."

"So now you know how I feel. There is always my favorite remedy though."

"Oh, you don't mean . . .?"

"Yeah, I do. It's going to be a bit weird with switched places, but I think we need to have sex. Besides I've always wondered what it would be like being a guy and putting a penis into a girl. What do you say?"

At that Rob had a good laugh. "Sure, anything to make these cramps go away."

"This ought to be different," said Angie unfastening her jeans and stepping out of them. One thing that was quite noticeable was that she clearly had an erection inside of her briefs. In the meantime Rob took off his jeans and sweatshirt and was standing beside the bed in just bra and panties. Angie came over and kissed him tenderly, her hands then making their way to Rob's boobs.

"Careful!" he exclaimed. "They are a little tender this morning."

"Oops! Sorry! I forgot."

Rob sat down on the edge of the bed. The idea of having sex to relieve menstrual cramps was something he was familiar with but clearly not as being on the receiving end of things.

"You better to into the bathroom and remove your tampon," suggested Angie.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. Are we going to use a rubber?" asked Rob. "There's a box of them in my suitcase."

"We could, but I was hoping that we wouldn't because I always wanted to know what it felt like when a guy got to cum inside. It's going to be messy, but that's OK," said Rob as he went into the bathroom.

Angie just shook her head in disbelief of the turn of events. Her thoughts were interrupted by Rob once more, "Ang, how do I get this thing out? It's not coming."

"OK, I'll be right there," she said. When she got to the bathroom there was Rob sitting on the toilet naked from the waist down. "Grab the string and gently pull it straight down."

"That's what I have been trying to do."

"No, you have been pulling on it horizontally. Try again." Rob did what Angie suggested and the tampon slipped right out. It had only been inserted for just short of two hours, but it was clear that Rob was having a heavy flow this morning.

"Finally! "Oh, yuck! That thing is so gross!" exclaimed Rob grabbing a towel and heading to the bedroom where he wasted no time lying down on the bed and spreading his legs.

Angie peeled off her briefs, got between Rob's legs, and inserted the penis. "Oh, that feels great!" she said moving it around.

"It feels good for me, too. I wonder how much cum you are going to have?"

"I don't know, but there is one way to find out," said Angie now moving the penis in and out of Rob. "Oh, I think I'm about to cum. I feel the ejaculation building. Are you ready?"

"I'm ready. Go ahead."

Angie then gave a couple of long strokes and soon shot a load of cum into Rob making certain that the penis was in as far as she could get it. Both of them climaxed nearly simultaneously.

"That felt great," uttered Rob nearly breathless. "And my cramps seem to have nearly gone away, too."

"I feel like I emptied my balls into you. But I agree it was great for me as well."

"I'm exhausted, but after all this I just wish we had our own bodies back."

"Me, too. Right now, though, I could use a nap." At that the two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms. Sometime later they awoke.

"How long have we been napping?" asked Rob.

"I don't know, but I have this terribly wet sensation down there." Rob took a look and realized that he was back in his own body and that Angie had drained both his semen and some amount of her menstrual flow onto the towel that had been spread on the bed.

"This whole thing was really too weird. It was interesting being a female for a short time and understand what it is like, but I'm glad to be a guy again."

"I agree. I like being a girl even when it is that time of the month. I wonder what changed us back?"

"That lamp is still here and is there anything that we might have said?"

"Did we wish for something?"

"Yeah, to be turned back."

"OK, so just be careful what we happen to say in its presence because I don't know how many wishes that thing can possibly grant us."

"You mean that I shouldn't say something like wanting you to get pregnant with twins during the time that we are on our honeymoon?"

"Don't even joke about those things. Now please let's just get dressed and go for a walk on the beach. Also if we find anything unusual on the beach it might just be a good idea if we left it where we found it."

"By the way, how are you feeling? Still crampy?"

"No, not in the least."

"A good fucking never fails, does it?"

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers