Swapping the BFFs

Story Info
Two is better than one.
1.4k words
4.11
24.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone's senior year of high school should end like this...

Molly, Mandy and I turned 18 during Spring Break... Graduation was on its way, That meant Grad Night at Disneyland. Mandy was dating Steve, so their plans were made. Molly was a cute classmate who was showing interest in me. An All-American-looking, 5-4 tall, 110 pound, bundle of energy, "tornado" classmate, average brunette with a size-c, 34 chest, brown eyes, and a, brilliant, smile that could light up the SoCal skyline.

Molly and Mandy had a virginity pact that frustrated Steve-as in no action until they turned 18 and could lose it on the same day. With Molly's strict parents, who wanted a virgin bride daughter, this was a frustration for the girls and Steve.

Molly also needed a bed partner and her parents didn't like my parents who didn't like dirt bikes, or have matching Mercedes and other hobbies shared by Molly's rich mom and dad. Somehow, I managed to get the nerve to ask Molly to grad night. She said yes-under one condition: Mandy's mom's company was going on a cruise, giving her the house for a week, complete with vacant bedrooms, and the permission for the girls to lose their v-cards down the hall-on the same afternoon. When Molly told me grad night depended on agreeing with their virginity plan, including swapping partners the next day, how could Steve and I say no?

Still, I played "Devil's Advocate," bringing up birth control and the pain of "poppimg cherries."

Molly assured me the girls were on birth control and that she "lost her cherry" playing softball during her sophomore year-a humiiating event that I missed as I didn't transfer in until I was a junior.

"Red stains on white uniform pants made it obvious to everyone at the field that I left my cherry at third base. How awful! Thankfully, Coach gave me a warm-up jacket to wrap around to hide my blood and pulled me from the game to go shower and change in the locker room-in tears-over the public loss of my maidenhood. The next day word was all over school and the asshole boys labeled me "easy."

"i had plenty of dates, but no second offers because I

'wouldn't put out.'

"My mother told me to be grateful as she was sore for a week after her first time! I won't have that painful memory!

"I hope for no pain! Sex should be fun."

The lucky day arrived and the girls, Steve and i met at Mandy's land yacht, at lunch, to drive to Mandy's house. Molly and i took the back seat, started holding, kissing and copping feels. Steve had his face under Mandy's skirt as she drove home. We could hear her moan from the back seat. Under her denim jeans skirt my tongue and fingers were sending Molly to heaven-or was it hell? Before we got to the house, I sent Molly into an orgasm and she swallowed my load-both firsts for the virgin girl!

When we arrived at Mandy's house, we were shocked to see Mandy's mom, Teri, still at home. "We're off to a late start. That's OK, because I want to tell all of you to stay with Mandy for security reasons. Don't worry, I know about the girls' virginity plans. I put them on birth control. I'd rather they lose it here than in the back seat of a car or cheap motel. Our house is more comfortable and all of you will have better memories. Just expect some awkwardness-not mind-blowing orgasms for your first times."

We laughed, Mandy hugged Teri, thanked her for being a "cool mom" and Teri walked out to the car to leave for her cruise.

Molly and I walked over to the sofa, sat down and started cuddling and French kissing. Mandy walked in, smiled and took Steve back to her bedroom, Minutes later, I had Molly's red tube top off, was suckling and massaging her breasts and huge nipples as we laughed at Mandy and Steve moaning from down the hall as they got things moving...

A few minutes later, Molly was enjoying a breast orgasm when we heard Mandy scream, "Fuck that hurt! oh gawd, don't move. I waited all my life for THIS??????? Mandy cried! NO, DON'T MOVE, OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! THAT HURTS!!!"

"There are two less virgins on Planet Earth, today!" I said.

Molly laughed. "Thank God for softball. I don't have to worry about, painfully, 'busting my cherry' today!"

We stood up, slipped each others shorts off, (neither was wearing underwear) and Molly's bushy, black pussy was staring at me, calling out for attention. As I, lovingly, stroked her, she reached for my cock, said "let's get to bed," and I followed her cute ass down the hall, smiling at the sight of her birth control patch! Next door, Mandy and Steve were moaning in pleasure, working past the pain...

Molly slid onto the king size bed, laid on her back, spread her legs, wide, grinned, and said,"I want you!"

My cock was hard as a rock, but I knew better. I started by kissing her toes and feet as Molly moaned her approval and begged for my cock. "i want you inside me," she moaned. I responded by kissing up her legs towards her paradise bush garden.

When I reached her crotch, Molly screamed, "your

cock! Put your cock in my pussy, NOW!!!!"

I responded by licking her and inserting my index finger as she screamed... i found her g-spot, as she screamed louder!

"That feels so GREAT! But I want your COCK!!!"

I responded by licking her clit, sending Molly into orbit. We heard Mandy and Steve cheering from the other room.

I kissed my way to Molly's belly-button, kissed and caressed her breasts, and she pulled my cock to the furry entrance of her, waiting, love canal.

"NOW!!! MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN, NOW!!!" Molly screamed!

Tenderly, i slid inside my lover, putting an end to our virginities.

"OH, YES,!!!" Molly screamed... Deeper!!!" More cheers from down the hall..

I reached up and began to play with her breasts, rubbing and massaging them, then squeezing Molly's nipples and pulling on them, watching them grow hard and stick out from her breasts.

Molly has great breasts. They are full, with big nipples that stuck out almost a half an inch when they get hard.

Reaching down between her legs, Molly let her fingers slide along my cock as it slid up and down into her pussy, filling her with its hugeness each time. Then she let her fingers wander to her clit, rubbing it as she rode up and down on her pussy, causing electricity to shoot through her body.

"Why did we wait 18 years to do this" Molly asked. "No wonder people love sex so much! This is great!!!"

We continued to hold each other, kissing, caressing and rocking together... working toward an epic climax...

"OH GOD, DEEPER," Molly screamed as I filled her velvety cunt with my cock.

"You are silky and tight," I said. "Mighty fine!!!"

I rolled us over, placing Molly on top, and in control, as she slammed our pubes together and i gripped her ass and licked her breasts. Molly moaned louder, the cheers from Mandy and Steve encouraged us, more.

i felt my orgasm getting closer, so I rolled us over into Doggy Style to pump Molly from behind. "That feels so deep," she responded! Don't stop! i am going to cum soon!"

After pounding Molly, as i felt both orgasms steamrolling, i flipped us back into Missionary, and we climaxed together, screaming out in a creampie that we later learned was heard by the neighbors. Our virginity pact was fulfilled by all four of us, and Molly and I fell asleep with my cock still inside her pussy, spooning naked, as my cum leaked onto the sheets...

We slept through the night, contented. The next morning, we awakened, made love, again, and were interrupted by the sounds of Mandy and Steve skinny dipping and screwing in the backyard swimming pool.

When we looked through the bedroom window, "Get out here and join us!" Mandy shouted. So we did.

Naked, we walked outside and dove in the water. it was the first time we skinny dipped-especially in mixed company. This weekend was a series of firsts.

i hugged and French-kissed, then I pounded Molly, from behind, from the side of the pool, as she leaned over, Doggy-style in the water rocked our world! while Mandy rode Steve's cock on the steps. Mandy has a natural, blonde, bush. Minutes later, we traded partners, splashing in ecstacy, screaming in passion as I fucked Mandy and Steve filled Molly, and we all creampied in the pool. our weekend continued in each other's arms...