Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 11 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your head down, titmouse, lay it on my lap." She obeyed, closing her eyes, and inhaling the tweedy scent of his trousers. He continued stroking her hair, then, using the leash, pulled steadily so Ashley was forced to come up onto her knees. He continued pulling, and the girl could only follow her stretched-out breasts up and over so she found herself draped over Edwards' lap, his hand pulling the leash down now so her breasts pointed towards the floor. Her bare bottom lay over his lap and she felt his hand come up and cup one of her naked cheeks.

The hand holding the leash moved from side to side, pulling her fat globes with it, making her breasts sway pendulously. She felt the heaviness of their motion and the dull squeezing at her nipples. Edwards laid his other hand between her thighs and forced her legs apart insistently. Her nether last exposed framed by her full soft thighs. His hand settled on the glistening slit between them, caressing the soft flesh back and forth.

Idly, with taunting slowness and familiarity, Edwards traced the crease of her labia. At first just his fingertips explored the edges of her intimate lips, but then he pushed deeper, introducing his fingers between the lips, running through the soft, dry furrow. After just moments of this, his fingers began to slide more easily as the girl's vagina responded, secreting its sweet slickness. Edwards continued the motion, his finger raking backwards and forwards through the girl's genital groove, now traveling further on each pass so towards her front the tip of his finger contacted Ashley's bare clitoris, before reversing course and at the rear of her vagina pushing in just a bit, her warmth enveloping his fingertip, then pulling backwards to tug back on her pliant vulva. He pulled the short chain in his other hand back and forth in time to the rhythmic stimulation of her genitals, making Ashley's breasts swing heavily below her chest.

Her nipples were full to bursting. The stimulation of her breasts as they rocked below her torso, tips throbbing and swollen and the sweet slick shots of pleasure coursing through her each time her clitoris was touched along with the tugging at the back edge of her slit forced her sex to gap open.

"Evidently, Ashley, you are enjoying this!" commented Edwards. "Ah, well, as you did clamber on my lap and have conveniently positioned your bouncy backside so charmingly on my lap, I dare say you're suggesting that we involve it a bit more in the action, are you? It is uncharacteristically pale and unblemished. Far from the more accustomed, well-spanked appearance you like to sport? Is that it?"

After a quick flick at the small throbbing bud of her clitoris bared temptingly by the stretching of her genital opening, Edward's palm shifted to caress and pet each quiescent, full bottom cheek in turn, gliding over the soft, smooth skin, letting the rounded hemispheres fill the palm of his hand. The skin was cool, for now, but he intended to warm it up until it shone pink and hot to the touch.

"What do you think, Foster?" Edwards inquired of the other man, whose complicit smile left no doubt regarding his answer. "Evidently, Ashley requires that our little behavioral session extend itself further from just attending to her admirable breasts, as we'd intended. She is quite unaccustomed to not having her bottom spanked on such occasions, you see."

Foster, harrumphed, and muttered, "Ah, yes, well. I see no harm in providing additional stimulation, if that's what the young thing requires, no? Perhaps though we ought to ensure the heat of her bottom is not totally disassociated from sensation in her chest? For purely educational purposes, I'd say?"

"Capital idea, Doctor. Ashley, if you'll be so kind as to hike yourself forward further over my knee," Edwards pulled Ashley's breast-leash and the girl could not avoid pushing with her feet and climbing higher on the man's lap, "this way your top half will dangle free where the good Doctor can reach over and attend to your breasts for you! Just so, arms back... under your body. In fact cup your hands and place them under your thighs. Not on your pussy, dear girl, we will require access to that part of your anatomy! Hold the front of your thighs and spread your legs." She obeyed, squirming to lift her hips and put her palms on the front of her thighs. This position arched her back and elevated her rear up towards her Uncle, while simultaneously thrusting her breasts forward. Foster, sitting in chair near her head, tightened his end of the breast-chain and leaned forwards.

Edwards continued casually caressing the lovely, feminine, naked globes draped over his lap, stroking the high-curved cheeks, and tracing out the arches of Ashley's upper-thighs with his palms. He observed Parsons' hands reach below the hanging breasts and brush the girl's reddened tit-tips gently, letting the hardened nipples drag slowly over his open palms.

"Once again, Ashley, I would like you to pay attention to the sensation in those womanly globes hanging charmingly in my hands," explained Foster, his palms cupping the proffered breasts and lifting softly, as if to gauge their weight, "Attend to the myriad feelings the convey to you, from that of a gentle but insistent brushing against the lower curves of your fat boobs, to the concentrated prickling of a fingernail scraping your sensitive nipple."

Ashley's trembling bottom conveyed directly to Edwards hand the intensity with which Ashley was feeling Foster' attentions as he toyed with her breasts. The Doctor continued, "Push those darling tits out, Ashley! These soft touches, such as that of my fingertips encircling the tips of your nipples softly and rubbing them back and forth," Ashley's bottom contracted as she felt her nipples softly twirled, "are best appreciated in contrast to a rougher touch, such as when I grasp those pliant nubbins and press down harder, like so, giving them each one a long... slow... pull. Observe how delightfully they elongate and stretch, and the lovely bright red hue that suffuses them?"

Ashley did indeed see! Both breasts hung passively, compressed by the metal clamps into hourglass swellings of pale fullness, stretched by firm fingers gripping each elongated, reddened, nipple bud as the fingers yanked rhythmically on first one tense morsel, then the other, then, slowly, pulling even harder, on both together. The stinging focused at the very edge of her body; twin hot sparks pulling a sharp cord of sensation from the very tips of her breasts, through the pit of her stomach, finally tugging on her moist clitoris, which throbbed in time with each pull.

Edwards petted the bottom in his palm as it clenched and relaxed repeatedly, letting his hand wander over the shivering, smooth, globes as they pushed into and filled his palm. Cupping one cheek and squeezing, he felt deep contractions in the girl's rear, the sides of her buttocks dimpling as her muscles clenched, then spreading and softening, only to bunch and tighten again. He stroked the hemispheres softly, relishing the spams marking the time signature to which Foster roughly milked the girl's pliant boobs.

"I say, Foster, if you'll be so good as to just pull steadily for a moment on young Ashley's nipples, I think we might involve her eager bottom in our lesson? Your squirming has earned you a good long spanking, girl! Grip those thighs and raise your backside!"

Ashley's breasts were pinched and pulled drawing her forwards and she could not prevent her backside from rounding and inviting the hand she knew would soon smack it soundly.

Which was precisely what occurred next, as Edwards swung his hand up and back and delivered a strong crisp spank across Ashley's temptingly helpless bottom, his hand spanning the lower arc of both bottom cheeks, which responded by compressing at the point where his palm connected, swelling sideways, then bouncing fluidly upward. The girl gave a little shriek, only to have her breasts pulled sharply by Foster in reprimand.

Edwards spanked the lower curve of Ashley's bottom again and again, letting his palm cover the central potion of both cheeks, rapidly smacking the lower juncture where her cheeks met just above the rear pout of her squirming pussy. Ashley felt her bottom jiggle and bounce as the quick, hard spanks fell, the sound of hand on flesh punctuating the girl's mewling and sniffles.

"That is a proper blush for a disobedient young thing," chided Edwards, his hand continuing to rise and fall, "and while we will properly redden the inner curves of your bouncing bottom, we will leave the white and unmarked the wider expanse of each globe to be dealt with subsequently!"

Edwards twisted his hand so his fingers pointed downwards, swinging his arm in a vertical sweep so his palm connected at the juncture of the girl's bottom cheeks, watching them bounce and separate on each smack, spreading open so his hand nestled between the hillocks to raise a glowing pink hue. Each time his palm connected with the inner curves of her smarting, bouncing, buttocks, the cheeks compressed, a wave of motion rippling up the length of her bottom, opening a gap at the lowest juncture as if to invite the punishing hand to nestle between the cheeks of her backside or into her vagina.

Edwards arced his arm so his hand smacked the inner curve of one cheek, pushing it open, then, twisting his hand, struck her other cheek. Alternating quickly back and forth, he set up a rapid cadence of smacks, matched by Foster pulling firmly on one then the other nipple. Each spank caused the corresponding pussy lip to stretch and open, allowing a glimpse of her genital opening. Ashley's entire body twisted in response, shifting side to side in time to the rapid spanking and pinching she was enduring.

One of her Uncle's hands spanned the upper arches of her bottom cheeks, pushing down and forcing Ashley's pink bottom to clench, pushing the cheeks together. This made a smaller, concentrated target for her Uncle's wide palm, which slapped crisply across the lower thrust of both bubble-shaped mounds at once.

"I dare say," muttered Foster, fingers still pulling and pinching the girl's well-handled nipples, "our titmouse's bottom does wiggle pleasantly when both cheeks are spanked simultaneously. I see you are getting your point across clearly, Edwards, as each bounce is now being accompanied by a pleasant whimper from our appreciative charge!" He released one nipple and his hand reached backward, "Allow me to gauge the warmth of those nice red cheeks?"

Edwards stopped spanking the girl and she felt the other man's hand on her bare backside, exploring the hot flesh, squeezing the smarting globes, then delivered a pair of crisp smacks on the crest of the cheeks which her Uncle had heretofore ignored.

Foster releases her nipple and cups her breast, cradling the soft weight. His other hand rises and falls and the crisp report of a new hand on her bottom rings out. Foster spanks Ashley differently from her uncle. While the latter rained quick, hard, smacks on the lower curves of her bottom, Foster grabs handfuls of her globes, squeezing and shaking them, leaving the imprint of his fingers before releasing and spanking down on the crests of each cheek in turn. The pale middle span of Ashley's backside quickly acquires a pink hue, deeper, crimson, fingermarks blemishing her punished cheeks.

Foster delights in spanking the responsive, bouncy globes, and enjoys observing as Ashley's whimpering and writhing becoming more frenzied. The heat in her backside radiates into her pussy as she pushes it down on the man's lap. Foster stops. "I say, I do think Ashley wants to come for us, don't you, little filly? Lets have you stand up for a moment. That's it... now I shall sit here, and I want you to bend over and offer me those haltered breasts of yours for a good sucking. And your uncle shall oblige and give that naughty bottom the thorough smacking you need. That's it, legs apart a bit."

Ashley leans over the Doctor, who pulls her breasts close to his face. His hand reaches for her vagina, the lips splayed open and the central slit of her clitoris and its hood hanging between them delicately. His fingers tap the sensitive ridge, then run along it, back towards her opening, where his fingers sink in penetrating her, filling the wet tunnel. His thumb rubs her clitoris and she squirms. Her uncle presses her bare hip against the hardness in the front of his trousers, and places a hand on the outside of her hip, then begins to slowly spank her outthrust bottom. His hand smacks down, then his palm cups the spanked cheek and caresses it, diving between her legs to fondle the pout of her swollen labia, only to start over with the next smack.

Foster's mouth fastens on a swollen nipple and sucks vigorously, creating a connection of sweet, hot, burning between her tits and pussy and her smarting, wriggling backside. His tongue flicks hard over the tensed nipple, moving back and forth, while his cheeks hollow from the suction drawing her entire tit-tip into his voracious mouth.

Edwards talks to her softly, "Close your eyes, little one... concentrate on how your body craves the attention it's getting. Feel your breasts swell as Foster releases them from their halter, your nipples extending and pushing into his mouth as he sucks hard on them! That charming little naked bottom of yours is shimmying, all shiny and pink." He smacks her hard, watching the girl-flesh compress and bounce back. "It does enjoy being smacked, doesn't it? Observe how obediently it jumps as my palm spanks it, then meekly settles back, softly begging for the next smack. Push your pussy backwards so I can stroke it while your little bottom quiets... such a good girl! And such a slippery, slick, pussy, my goodness, we are enjoying our punishment, aren't we? Ah, yes, that's a delightful little whimper I heard as I sink my thumb into your slippery tight little cunt!"

Ashley feels the man's finger sink effortlessly into her slick, receptive, vagina. She tries to relax her genitals, to not grip and caress the man's intruding thumb with her pulsing softness, but it is no use. She feels the contractions occur almost in time to the strong suckling at her nipple. Foster's fingers meanwhile push her firm little clitoris back and forth and she hears her own whimpers and pleading mewls embarrassingly betraying her pleasure, even as her uncle's thumb pulls out of her greedy pussy and spreads her slick wetness over her stinging bottom cheeks, then delivers strong, quick, spanks which cause her sensitive, swollen bottom cheeks to jiggle. She pushes her crotch into Foster's hand, her clitoris begging for the rubbing fingers, and pushes her nipples harder against his teeth. Foster bites her tit tips, and Ashley shrieks and wiggles deeper against the men. Edwards grasps her free nipple and rubs it hard between his fingers as his palm begins a regular cadence of crisp, staccato, palm-strikes on her bulbous, bouncing bottom.

Edwards watches the reddened globes contract and relax rapidly in time to the rhythmic slaps of his hard palm on the girl's pliant, responsive skin. Her panting and yelping exclamations match the tempo of his hand's rise and fall. Looking up, he observes Foster's face, grinning as the girl involuntarily mashes her large breast into his mouth. Edwards cradles her other breast firmly, his fingertips pinching the springy tip. He presses it hard and stretches it out.

Ashley can't hold back. Her bottom is burning and bouncing rapidly. Both men have firm hold of her breasts, pinning her chest in place, trapping her. The merciless stinging spanks won't stop and her pussy is pure hot liquid flowing freely out of her. She needs to press it down, hard and urgent against the hand impaling her! The wetness suffuses her pussy, the intimate, humiliating whispered encouragement in her ear punctuated by her own whimpers of need fuel her frenzied bottom-clenching ride towards orgasm. She imagines the men watching her body responding to their free handling and control of her.

Her body stiffens, her muscles tensing, her head thrown back. Her mind goes blank and the spasms start in her core. Her pussy pulses and convulses seemingly endlessly. She feels the clenching hard in her vagina and her nipples throb. She tries to stifle her cries, but they squeeze out of her mouth keening and high and plaintive, showing the men how her body's responses are under their control. For the second time that evening, they make her orgasm at will, her naked body just a plaything, and instrument to be manipulated and made to sing.

Finally, the girl slumps, the rigidity in her body disappearing. She falls forward, her bottom relaxes and fills out, releasing from its orgasmic, clenched condition and her head droops onto Foster's shoulder.

A sweet torpid blackness envelops the girl for a moment. She is aware only of a far-away murmuring from the men. Her body feels heavy and limp. Slowly she regains her senses, feeling her nakedness supported by the man's hands.

As she regains awareness of her surroundings, becoming conscious again of how her body is being held by the men's hands, she blushes to hear the amused doctor exclaim, "My, my, Edwards, scratch the surface of this young lady, take away the refined clothing you supply your little charge, and one does find a randy poppet, quite eager to press her quim onto a male hand and cum loud and hard! Girls nowadays, no moral sense at all!"

12