Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 04

Story Info
Swathi convinces Sanjay to cooperate with their captors.
2.3k words
4.35
6.5k
3

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny, MJ, and Zack were now all watching the action unfold. A naked Swathi knelt at the foot of her husband's chair. Sanjay's eyes were scrunched shut while his wife lovingly sucked his cock. Meanwhile, the men enjoyed the sight of Swathi's slender figure and alluring ass. The exposed slit of her pussy seemed to taunt them for more cock while the rosebud opening of her anus still gaped, glistening with traces of Zack's cum.

"I could have another go at that ass," Zack mumbled, his shaft re-stiffening by now almost to a full erection.

"Later," Danny barked. MJ now had the cell phone out, recording Swathi's efforts.

Danny hissed at Swathi, "No more hands, bitch. Just use your mouth. Mouth only."

"Yes, Master," Swathi said dutifully, yet her tone remained sullen. She placed her hands on Sanjay's hips and began to suck tenderly, smothering his shaft further and further with her mouth as she bobbed her head.

Swathi listened to their tormentors in the background even as she continued to slurp loudly on Sanjay's excited manhood.

"MJ, I want you to search through Sanjay's study again. See if you can find anything useful - maybe the idiot is dumb enough to keep his passwords written down somewhere." He turned to Zack. "You too. Search this whole place top to bottom. Look for secret compartments too. Anything out of the ordinary. We're going to get my fucking money." He raised his voice and now spoke to Swathi again.

"I'm going to let you lovebirds be for a bit while we do another search of the house." He stalked over and knelt down behind Swathi. "Can I count on you to behave, bitch?" He reached around, squeezing both of her breasts like stress balls as she yelped.

"Y-yes! OW! Yes, Master. I'll behave. I will!" she chirped.

"That's my girl," Danny beamed. He cupped her tits more gently now. "Good answer. And while you're pleasuring him, you can tell your husband why he needs to cooperate. This should give you some time to help him see reason." He called over to Kip, who was still watching Tommy fuck Pooja. "Kip, if she tries anything stupid, make her husband suffer. Got it?" Kip nodded.

"All right, bitch. Now we have an understanding." Now, as a parting gesture, Danny swatted Swathi's left ass cheek, stood up, and left with MJ and Zack in tow.

Swathi's mind now reeled with a strange sense of relief. They were alone... or as close to it as they had any right to hope for. Kip could still see them, but he was just out of earshot if Swathi spoke in low tones. So she did.

"Darling, why are you not telling them? Please just tell them your password. Let them at least check your account. If you don't have the money, let them at least see that for themselves. Maybe then they will take what they want and go!" She knew it was a tenuous hope at best, but she needed to understand why her husband wasn't cooperating. She slipped downward, sucking on his balls while she waited for his answer.

Sanjay groaned.

"Ahhh, my love, I can't."

"I can't believe what you've done, the position you've put us in," Swathi hissed. She switched to his other testicle, now sucking tenderly.

"I... I'm sorry. I thought it would be easy money, just a one-time thing," Sanjay tried to explain. Swathi now moved back up to the tip of his cock. She smothered him brutally now, looking up at him angrily even while her jaw hollowed out with the power of her suction. She plunged down, encasing his shaft entirely in her throat with a loud slurping noise. When she finally came up for air, panting, bits of pre-cum clung to her bottom lip.

"Why though, Sanjay? WHY?" she implored. "We are well off. You are successful. I make good money as an exotic dancer. So why??"

Her husband looked away, face blanching with shame. "Because... because I wanted more for you, baby. I... I wanted to give you the world, to buy you a bigger house, to take you on more exotic trips, to treat you as the queen you are to me."

Swathi's heart sank. This was her husband - a man of good intentions but foolhardy, so, so foolhardy. 'Why did I have to marry a fool?' she thought, and yet she loved him still. Much as she hated him right now too, she knew that her love for him would never change.

But now she sensed that he was holding something back... that he hadn't told her the full story.

"And why else?" she prodded. Her tongue traipsed up the side of his cock. She licked his erection like a fleshy lollipop while she awaited his answer.

Sanjay's sheepish frown took on a fresh pallor of guilt. "Because I owed money..."

'Owed money? What the hell?' Swathi thought angrily. She resumed sucking on just the tip of Sanjay's cock, the gentle sound of her sucking overshadowed by the loud smacks of Tommy raping her friend Pooja on the bed nearby.

"Yes," Sanjay admitted miserably. He managed to meet her gaze, just barely. "That's also why I agreed to launder the money for Danny. My plan was simple. I would turn him in, then he'd take the fall, I'd get immunity in exchange full cooperation, and then I'd use the leftover $8 million I had siphoned off and hid away to pay off my debts."

"What debts though, Sanjay? I don't understand."

Sanjay sighed, looking as guilty and miserable as ever. "I... I have a gambling problem, my love."

Swathi felt equal parts fresh fury and sadness. Her heart sank again, even lower than before. The pit of her stomach was now a knotted mess as she realized the full extent of her husband's financial woes - woes he'd kept hidden from her all this time.

Perhaps the one bright spot to this horrific ordeal was that Sanjay was finally, at long last, being truly honest with her. Yet under these nightmarish circumstances, was it now too little, too late? Swathi's mind was racing again. What could they do? So now the only question that mattered, she blurted it out.

"So the money, Sanjay - the $8 million. Where is it?!"

"I... I already used it to pay my gambling debts, baby. I was telling the truth. We don't have it anymore. I'm so sorry." Sanjay's voice broke. He knew, just as she did, that not having what Danny wanted would have dire consequences for both of them. So what could they do?

For now, all Swathi could think of was to stall for time.

"OK, fine," she said miserably. "So we don't have the money. Still, you cooperate. You give them the passwords to your laptop and to all our accounts."

"But when they find out there's only $30K in our savings account, what then?" Sanjay protested.

Swathi didn't know. She didn't have all the answers. She just knew that she needed to buy themselves time. Time was the only resource they had... or at least right now the only one that mattered. Swathi was now deep in thought while she slurped absentmindedly on her husband's dick.

Meanwhile, across the bedroom, another drama was now unfolding. Tommy had decided to take his time with the sensuously curved Indian slut he had tied to the bed. Pooja lay underneath him, grunting in time to his fucks, his cock relishing the paradise of her snatch as he pounded her.

"Hurry up. It's my turn," Kip complained. But Tommy ignored him, savoring each and every fuck. He stared down into Pooja's eyes. The woman was no longer looking away. She was just looking up at him, resigned to her fate. He could use that. He could work with that.

"I don't want you just laying there like a dead fish, little slut. I want you to make love to me," he growled. "Listen now. I will not come inside you. I'll let you just be my fluffer cunt and keep me hard until I can dip my cock in your hot friend... but you have to do me a favor in return."

"Wh-what favor?" Pooja said weakly.

"I will untie your hands and you will show me what a slut you can be! That's right, whore. I want you to caress me with your hands. I want you to moan for me and kiss me while we fuck. Can you do that?"

He could see that Pooja was disgusted by the very prospect, but other telltale signs provided some evidence of her body's reluctant surrender. Pooja's nipples were pebbled up with instinctual arousal. Her cunt had moistened, her juices coating his shaft as he continued to pound her like a maniac. When he saw her hesitate, he decided to try adding one more threat to the mix.

"UH!!! OK, bitch, listen to me. You want to reject my offer? Fine. Then I come in you deep. And then if I let Kip fuck you next, what do you think is in store for you, hmm? He'll come inside you next, bitch. He'll come deep inside your pussy too and then what will you be? A soiled, possibly impregnated whore by the time we're done with you! Is that what you want?" He looked at the conservative Hindi woman and saw the conflict written plainly across her face. He had presented her with an impossible choice, with two seemingly equally pernicious options: either she could participate enthusiastically and lovingly in her own rape at Tommy's hands OR she could find her pussy tainted with not one but two batches of seed in quick succession... not to mention possibly rougher treatment soon after.

He watched the conflict play out on the cute Indian woman's face until she reached the inevitable conclusion.

"OK, OK," Pooja said dejectedly. "Untie my hands. I'll cooperate."

Tommy quickly did just that. Within moments, he was still ramming his stiff rod into the soft folds of her cunt, leaning down and kissing her hard on the mouth. Pooja kissed him back. Her now free hands cupped his back. He loved the sensations of those hands caressing his shoulders and back as she widened her legs for him, letting him drill her even deeper. Meanwhile, all the deeply ashamed woman could think was 'This is what I must do. Please forgive me, Father. Please forgive me, Mother.' Pooja knew how much her conservative parents would be ashamed of her right now, for showing such surrender, but she didn't know what else to do. The sexy Indian woman continued to press her soft lips against her rapist's mouth and hope for the best.

But not all was well in this predators' paradise. Kip had been standing right there, he'd overheard Tommy's every word, and he was tired of being sidelined. Kip was pissed.

And so Kip made a fateful decision - and a violent one. The tenuous harmony between the crew of five criminals was about to shatter. Kip stormed out, retrieved his handgun, and came back to the bedroom. He pointed it just in time for Tommy to look up, staring up at the barrel of a gun.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tommy growled.

"Get off of her. It's my turn. I won't ask again."

Tommy snorted with disdain. "And if I don't? What are you gonna do? Shoot me??"

But that was Tommy's mistake, because Kip constantly feeling marginalized and belittled and disrespected had finally sent the tech-savvy accomplice over the edge. Kip slammed the gun across Tommy's forehead, stunning the man and sending him tumbling off the bed. He lay there, unconscious, as Kip put the gun aside and climbed between Pooja's legs.

"My turn, slut." But unlike Tommy, Kip didn't care if Pooja caressed him or kissed him. He just wanted to take control. He just wanted to take what he viewed as rightfully his. "Turn over, bitch! Now!" Pooja frantically complied. She was soon on her hands and knees, bracing herself against the headboard. Kip positioned the bulbous tip of his cock at that lovely hole and thrust himself balls-deep inside her pussy. He began to fuck her savagely from behind, the doggy-style rape progressing in earnest as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up.

She yowled like a surprised cat as Kip lanced her snatch with another vicious thrust. "Shut up and fuck me back, bitch. Move those hips to meet my fucks or I'll pull your hair out," he warned.

Pooja found herself missing Tommy's comparatively gentler attentions now. She did as her new captor demanded. The curvy Indian beauty began slamming her pussy backward, helping sheathe the shaft of her rapist. She groaned as she felt that cock test the depth of her cervix, his 10-incher bigger and more demanding than Tommy's. Her breasts jiggled wildly as she felt the bite of Kip's hand fisted in her hair, holding onto big clumps of it as his cock tore through her again and again.

"Please, I'm fucking you back!" she squealed. "Please, my hair!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Swathi heard her friend's desperate pleas in the background, yet she was oddly comforted by what she'd overheard and seen in the periphery of her vision. She slurped tenderly on Sanjay's dick now, smothering him so deeply that her nose pressed against his pubic curls.

"Mmmm!!!"

"Oh baby, slow down... you're going to make me come," Sanjay sighed, trembling in his chair.

But Swathi's thoughts were elsewhere. She'd seen Kip pistol-whip Tommy and leave the man senseless on the floor. 'One down, four to go,' she thought. Maybe, just maybe, if they could find a way to divide and conquer, using the men's base instincts and greed against each other, perhaps they could create the opportunity they needed to escape.

End of Part 4. To Be Continued...