Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 03

Story Info
Swathi is punished as Danny interrogates her husband.
2.1k words
4.31
11.6k
8

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny dragged in a pitiful-looking Sanjay. Swathi looked on grimly as Danny threw her cringing husband into a nearby chair. He proceeded to tie Sanja's wrists to each armrest. The successful businessman appeared anything but impressive in his crumpled button-down shirt and slacks. A gash along his head testified to the ambush he'd received at the hands of Kip and Tommy earlier.

Still groggy, Sanjay's eyes widened and turned wild when he spied what lay on the bed: Swathi, naked, face-up on the bed, her wrists tied to the headboard, her pussy and ass leaking leftover spunk.

"As you can see," Danny drawled, "we've been having a good time with your wife. And we're just getting started," he added ominously.

"LET HER GO! PLEASE STOP THIS!" Sanjay begged. "Oh god! What do you want!?"

The leader of the home intruders frowned as if Sanjay had just told the most terrible joke. "What do I want? Are you stupid? Do you think you can play games with me? You know exactly what I want, Sanjay. I want my fucking money."

Danny proceeded to retrieve his belt from his discarded pants. Now he sauntered back to the king-sized bed. He ignored the scene next to Swathi, where Tommy was still blanketed over Pooja, fucking her hard while Kip, MJ, and Zack all watched. Danny's gaze lingered over Swathi's beautiful figure laid out across the bed, her lush breasts topped with nipples which just begged to be sucked.

"Keep those thighs spread and pussy bared no matter what happens, bitch. Understood?"

"Yes," Swathi said.

Danny lashed her left tit with the belt.

"AY!"

"Yes, what?" he prodded.

"Yes, Master!" she chirped, hating herself but hating Danny even more.

The hardened criminal turned back to Sanjay, who stared with a mixture of helplessness and terror written across his features.

"Now, you can make this easy or hard, Sanjay. You and I both know you cheated me out of 50 mil. I have it from a reliable source that you saved a tidy 8 million of it for yourself, keeping it secret from the Feds. I want that money." He strode over to the mahogany desk in front of the master bedroom's three bay windows, their curtains drawn. On the desk sat Sanjay's home laptop. Danny flipped it open and turned it on. The operating system quickly loaded. He looked at Sanjay expectantly.

"Password?"

Sanjay stared at him for the longest time. Swathi saw her husband's hesitation before he just seemed to shut down.

"I... I can't. Look, just take what you want from the house and go."

"Wrong answer," Danny replied. He walked over to the bed again. He gripped one end of the belt tightly in his fist. It hovered over the naked Indian beauty like a whip. Swathi tensed her legs. She knew this was going to hurt.

"Look, I don't want to do this. I don't take any pleasure in hurting your bitch wife..." Danny began, "but if you don't start talking, then you leave me with little choice. So I'll ask again: what's the damn password?"

When Sanjay didn't reply, Danny brought the belt down with a WHAP against Swathi's shaved pussy.

"AAYYYY!!!!"

Swathi felt an explosion of pain, her legs writhing involuntarily, before she managed to bring them back into their former position. She was breathing hard now. She could hardly believe that the loud scream had come from her own lips, and suddenly her voice began to feel hoarse.

"Let's try this again," Danny said evenly, smirking. "My arm's up for the challenge.

I can do this all night. Your wife can't."

Swathi caught her husband's attention. He must have seen the pleading in her eyes that screamed 'Just tell him!'

But again, Sanjay didn't reply, and again the belt came down with a THWACK, landing squarely on the delicate, now swollen cunt lips of the helpless female captive.

"AAAYYY!!!!" Swathi squealed. "Please baby, just tell him," she choked out afterward. Her chest rose and fell quicker than ever. Between pants she looked at her husband, her tone beseeching. "Just tell him."

Danny temporarily lowered the belt. He took his free hand and slipped it between the gorgeous woman's legs. His fingers now framed Swathi's puffy, reddened sex. "Look at this poor pussy. I don't think it can take much more of my belt, Sanjay. You have the power to make it all end. All it takes is a simple password."

Swathi's mind was now racing. She knew some of her husband's passwords, but not the one he used for his work or home laptops. Unfortunately, Swathi knew that her husband never reused the same password twice. If she'd known it, she would have gladly told her captor now. But for now she was truly helpless.

"Tell him!" Swathi shouted, suddenly feeling a strange anger rising inside her. The Indian woman could tell that her husband was as guilty of colluding with Danny as this monstrous intruder had claimed. Sanjay hadn't even bothered to deny it. Swathi felt betrayed. Combined with the sense of helplessness and the pain blossoming between her legs, the beautiful woman was starting to realize that there was no one coming to rescue her, that there was no relying on Sanjay to get them out of this... that their survival might depend on her alone.

"I'm sorry, my love... I can't." Sanjay looked up at Danny. "Look, the money, it's gone. I'm sorry. It's all been spent. There's nothing I can do. Please, just take whatever you want from the house. Anything! Just take it and go."

With a tsk-tsk sound, Danny shook his head. "Wrong answer again, dumbass. You know what? I don't believe you. Why should I, after you already screwed me over once?" he pointed out. The belt came down with a third slap of awful finality, the pain spiking right along Swathi's clitoris. Swathi shrieked before huffing pitifully, panting like she'd just run up the side of Mount Everest.

"Please stop! Please, fuck me. Rape me in front of him. Rape me in front of my husband." Swathi made the suggestion and worded it that way for a reason. She guessed that humiliating Sanjay and her in that way would be an act that Danny couldn't resist. More importantly, she knew that she'd rather feel a cock sliding through her pussy than a belt on her clitoris. And, luckily for Swathi, the gamble paid off.

Danny put the belt aside and climbed onto the bed. He settled between her legs and positioned himself with deliberate care. Then, with one easy plunge, he slid his cock into her battered cunt. As he began to fuck her, he turned toward Sanjay. Sanjay looked away, dejected and ashamed.

"Hey, eyes open, attention on me, shit-for-brains. Look at ME!" Danny thundered as he fucked Swathi with deep, penetrating strokes. When Sanjay refused to cooperate, Danny called out to MJ and Zack.

"Help me out here."

Zack slapped Sanjay across the face while MJ forced his head upward so that his gaze was level and able to take in all the action. Danny continued to slide in and out of Swathi's well-lubricated pussy. With two loads of cum already soiling her insides, there was little in the way of resistance each time Danny's erection sank inside her, his cock sheathed in her soft paradise.

To Swathi's eternal shame, the snug fit and friction of that cock hammering inside her awakened sensations that hearkened back to a feminine libido and instinct both primal and fierce. Swathi hated herself, but right now she hated her husband's betrayal even more as she panted and focused on that cock slamming through her. She moved her hips gently, accommodating her rapist, opening her thighs wider and letting that shaft take her even deeper, cooperating in any way she knew how. Traitorous bliss slithered through her insides.

"UHH!!! UH!!! Fuck! Your wife is really enjoying this, Sanjay. Her cunt is wet and welcoming right now," Danny jeered. He kept thrusting while he looked over into the demoralized husband's eyes. "Now, if you tell me that password sooner rather than later, I promise not to come inside her again. That's right, she's already received two loads of spunk up her fuck-hole and another up her ass. We can up those numbers unless you start cooperating. So?" Danny challenged. His cock slide out, then slammed home as Swathi grunted and felt the nerve endings inside her pussy shiver with gratitude.

"For fuck's sake, just tell him!" Swathi growled.

"Yes, for 'fuck's sake' tell me," Danny chuckled. He seemed to take particular enjoyment watching the anticipation play out on Swathi's face each time he drew back his shaft for the next thrust.

Swathi was beyond caring whether or not Danny came inside her. If she managed to somehow get out of this ordeal, she would worry about it then. She'd cross that crumbling bridge when she came to it.

"So? Last chance or your wife gets another batch of baby-batter."

Sanjay's pained eyes were deadened, resigned to watching his wife getting fucked, getting raped, right in front of him.

Now Swathi's disheveled but silky hair fanned out across her pillow as Danny upped the tempo. He began to throw his entire weight into her, shaking the mattress, his buttocks muscles clenched with effort as he drove his cock into her slick sex like a hurled javelin. Beside him, Tommy was still fucking strong, his own muscles and pelvis moving in tandem to his boss's, giving Pooja a rape just as thorough.

"UHHH!!! Oh fuck! Your wife's got the perfect pussy. AHH!" Danny groaned. He plunged inside her, stilled, and exploded with a fountain of warm jizz. Swathi felt the sticky goo of her rapist fill her up again, knowing that the man she loved had been forced to witness every second of it. Shame now vied with her anger. She was still furious for Sanjay for putting them in this position, but she still loved him all the same and it still tore at her heart that he was having to see her get humiliated and abused. In some ways, oddly enough, that hurt almost as much as the humiliation and abuse itself.

'He'll never see me the same way,' Swathi thought to herself. After her first ordeal and rape six months ago, it had taken her a long time to reclaim any sense of ownership over her own body. Now she feared that she'd lost that capacity forever.

Tears slid down her face even as her pussy twinged with involuntary pleasure and relief flooded her now that her latest rape was over. Except she knew that Danny could - and probably would - do much worse if Sanjay didn't start cooperating.

Suddenly Swathi got another idea. It was a long-shot, but anything was worth a try rather than letting this psycho dictate the agenda.

"Please, let me... let me pleasure my husband. Let me convince him to cooperate with you," she begged.

Danny still loomed over her. His cock was softening inside her pussy. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he relished the snug fit of cunt around his sated shaft. "Not a bad idea, bitch. I'll give you points for being creative and thinking outside the box. You know what? Yes. I like it. I like your enthusiasm, slut."

Suddenly the criminal pulled out of Swathi and proceeded to untie her wrists.

"OK, Swathi, let's try it your way. I tried the stick. Now we'll try the carrot instead." He yanked her off the bed and then, cupping her ass, he shoved her toward her husband's chair. "Show your dear hubby those big tits and get busy, whore. Get those pants off and start sucking cock!"

On wobbly legs, Swathi faltered before stumbling to her knees. She looked up at Sanjay, her gaze once more imploring him.

'Please cooperate!' she thought to herself. 'Please, please be lying about the money,' she thought quietly. The sexy Indian woman shuddered to think what Danny would do if the last remnants of the money he'd entrusted to her husband really had been squandered. Swathi could only hope that her husband was being greedy and stupid rather than truthful... because if Danny's money really was gone, then their chances of survival might as well have plunged to zero.

The slender Indian beauty unbuckled her husband's slacks and then slid them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles. Sanjay's flaccid cock hung loose and exposed now. She grasped the base of it in one tiny fist and watched it spring to life, hoping that this ordeal would soon end.

Sanjay's eyes were clamped tightly shut, his mouth frozen in a grim line of resistance as Swathi leaned forward and began to suck on the tip of his penis.

"Nooo... uhhhh... baby, stop!" Sanjay groaned.

But Swathi knew she had no choice. Swathi knew that every act from this point forward had one goal and only one goal only - survival.

End of Part 3. To Be Continued...